Male HQ

Katong Swimming Complex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, firefight said:

How issit like on a Friday evening? There is waterpolo class for kids here at KBSC.

Despite its cruising reputation, Katong pool is seemingly quieter on weekday evenings as compared to KB. For KB, I believe almost every weekday evening, up to 4 lanes are reserved for external training, which leaves the continuous lane and the non-continuous lane for everyone to crowd in. I prefer Katong pool when I swim on weekday evenings.

Was there just now

Saw a fit dude in red-navy trunks. He swam abit only den go changing room. Unfortunately think his bag got soap leakage or something so he was washing his goggles and stuff at the sink for a long time. Then he washed his face and mouth, and bent down so I had a clear view of his trunks (butt).

On 10/19/2019 at 7:25 PM, firefight said:

Was there just now

Saw a fit dude in red-navy trunks. He swam abit only den go changing room. Unfortunately think his bag got soap leakage or something so he was washing his goggles and stuff at the sink for a long time. Then he washed his face and mouth, and bent down so I had a clear view of his trunks (butt).

Saw a guy with the same trunks but not sure if it is the same person.. the guy today looks darker...

Not really a hot day. But the pool has more people that I thought. Some just like to go in and squeeze between lanes and after just a few lapse, he got out to join the crowd in the changing room. 
Likewise in the changing room, there will be some kind of a timing where everyone flocks to the changing room. At some other time, the changing room can be so peaceful and so quiet that you could even hear the pin drops. 
Seen or to be seen, that’s the current culture of this pool. 
Had a good swim today, despite being a little bit under the weather. :thumb:

On 8/12/2019 at 7:06 PM, Kimochi said:

Elaborate more details ~ juicy story leh 🤗

Edited by seewai
13 hours ago, seewai said:

Not sure if it is the same angmoh. Real episode. Today saw a red shirt angmoh around 11plus am accusing a Chinese of sexual harassment. Police were called in. Ang moh and the Chinese guy take turns go to toilet to give account. Ordeal last till around 12:30pm. Not sure where the Chinese went to in the end. But think not so easy to be let off... so be careful when you visit public swimming pools... you end up with the wrong angmoh or person, you die.. if the guy who wear dark blue t shirt and light blue Nike shorts.. can perhaps give us a more detailed account of it.

Damn right. gonna be careful as Katong Pool has increased many activities which attract families crowd.  However, some dudes are simply too blatant. 

4 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Another hot day. Weather is hot, water is warm (ewww... cooler water will be better), situation in shower room is hot as well. :P

One cut, two cut, three cut and four cut. (If you get what I mean .. hehe :wub:)

Thanks for being spontaneous. :D:thumb:

Good swim. 

Any action? Mine was quiet. Saw a teen wearing a thong 😩 but he changed out of his thong quickly so I doubt he was for action 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic