Male HQ

Katong Swimming Complex

Had my evening swim today. Not really peaceful but I’m happy that I swam. 

2 obvious cruisers who stick out like a sore thumb in the shower room:

1 Young guy full dressed in white long pullover, jeans and cap. You are waaaaaay to obvious cruising in the shower room. Always holding up your handphone. Ready to be reported next time. 
2. Specky guy with a little moustache (very 淫贼 looking) chap. Another very obvious cruiser. Been sitting outside in his trunks and never gotten wet at all. Loitering in the toilet when he sees guys enter the shower room. Tsk tsk. 

Two words to end the evening: Sia Suay!!

On 2/22/2020 at 10:59 PM, bluerunner said:

Had my evening swim today. Not really peaceful but I’m happy that I swam. 

2 obvious cruisers who stick out like a sore thumb in the shower room:

1 Young guy full dressed in white long pullover, jeans and cap. You are waaaaaay to obvious cruising in the shower room. Always holding up your handphone. Ready to be reported next time. 
2. Specky guy with a little moustache (very 淫贼 looking) chap. Another very obvious cruiser. Been sitting outside in his trunks and never gotten wet at all. Loitering in the toilet when he sees guys enter the shower room. Tsk tsk. 

Two words to end the evening: Sia Suay!!

I think I saw both of them before. Their behavior is really irritating. 

5 hours ago, Jean Low said:

yeah katong has quite some cruisers these days

Cruisers aplenty this afternoon. 
Nothing much to see except for the cute young swimming instructor. 
Lots of women in the deep pool too. 
Had my laps done. That’s all that matters. 
Itchy for a second swim ... mmm ...:ph34r:

@Joseph Tan: You there from 1-2pm?

Edited by bluerunner
Added message
21 hours ago, Jean Low said:

yeah katong has quite some cruisers these days

From those days....im seeing this tall uncle from past 10 over years. Was there many years back n now when im back there , he is there with restless eyes looking around. Balding n hairs turning white with muscular body.  Saw him last Fri after many months im back there. Wonder he goes there daily. Lol

Edited by Innocentguy
6 hours ago, Innocentguy said:

From those days....im seeing this tall uncle from past 10 over years. Was there many years back n now when im back there , he is there with restless eyes looking around. Balding n hairs turning white with muscular body.  Saw him last Fri after many months im back there. Wonder he goes there daily. Lol

Ya there are some regular visitors from what I observed. Some are there for recuperative exercises some just relax while time off

26 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Just as grosss as the people who keep spitting by the pool edge

Whats wrong with spitting at pool edge? Not directly at the pool ~

2 minutes ago, begleitung said:

It gets circulated back into the pool

I don’t think so. I thought that goes to the drain?

Even if it does go back to the pool, there will be filtration system to take care of that, and lots of chlorine to kill the germs. 

There are more dirty stuff that goes into the pool e.g pee and cum and all the dead skin from human body. 
You should see what’s the water is like in the pool when they turn off the chorine and fluorine supply. 
My advise to you is to feedback to front desk on what you see and tell them your concern. 

17 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Thks. 

sometimes they do it so often, the spotting, like three or four times within half an hour or after every lap. It is really really grosssd

This is due to an active lung clearing system.. Aka lack of drinking water. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic