Male HQ

Katong Swimming Complex

57 minutes ago, Slimguyzzz said:

Holy shit there’s a fking weird guy kept staring at me while bathing with door-open, the weird guy was standing in front of cubicle and staring. The weird guy always in blue trunks and wear a glasses, look like 30+-40 years old. I aldy cant tahan. Should I report him to management office?

Just close the door. 

2 hours ago, Slimguyzzz said:

Holy shit there’s a fking weird guy kept staring at me while bathing with door-open, the weird guy was standing in front of cubicle and staring. The weird guy always in blue trunks and wear a glasses, look like 30+-40 years old. I aldy cant tahan. Should I report him to management office?

Pls la. If u didn't see him ,how n y bothered with his looking at u? Some gays act decent sia.

3 hours ago, Slimguyzzz said:

i think i saw him too...i was there from 3.40pm to 6.40pm. He keep staring at my long dxxk when i was bathing...

Date: 29Dec

Time: Lunch hour 

It’s a very hot day and the pool is crowded but heng, I found a lane. 
A couple of ‘appreciations’:

1 Pink trunks (and his bf): Appreciate your ‘good showing’ :thumb: Bravo

2. To that guy who came in jeans and dark blue boxers. You went to shower before changing to your black swimming trunks. That’s huge! :wub:

To those of you who discriminate against older men,  you better live well so that you could see the day at their age. :ph34r:
Peace out! 

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Date: 29Dec

Time: Lunch hour 

It’s a very hot day and the pool is crowded but heng, I found a lane. 
A couple of ‘appreciations’:

1 Pink trunks (and his bf): Appreciate your ‘good showing’ :thumb: Bravo

2. To that guy who came in jeans and dark blue boxers. You went to shower before changing to your black swimming trunks. That’s huge! :wub:

To those of you who discriminate against older men,  you better live well so that you could see the day at their age. :ph34r:
Peace out! 

What did the couple do hehe

12 minutes ago, tom wong said:

Which timing is better? Anyway...I already reach Swimming pool already...not crowded and changing room is emtpy

13 minutes ago, tom wong said:

Which timing is better? Anyway...I already reach Swimming pool already...not crowded and changing room is emtpy

No swimming lesson?:huh:

Swim swam swum. 
The pool wasn’t crowded but all lanes were taken. Managed to get a lane for myself. There as this guy who tried to rob my lane and almost kicked me ‘cos he was swimming way to close by. Gave him a deadly stare and he got the message and moved away. Thank you!
Changing room, cruisers alert 

- Chinese guy in black + red trunks: Taking forever to shower. (And many rounds of shower) Ironically, he was watched by an ah pek hibernating in the handicapped cubicle. 
- Beefy (more towards flabby) mature man. Always popped by when the shower room is busy. 
Shout out to the following (not so young) men:

- Chinese man in Marcus trunks w a blue buoy and nose clip. 
- Big chest Chinese man in black trunks w a black pull buoy and sky blue running shoe. (The cruisers were looking when you walked out of the shower cube)

- Last but no least, compact uncle in blue square swimming trunks w black cap. :P

20 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Swim swam swum. 
The pool wasn’t crowded but all lanes were taken. Managed to get a lane for myself. There as this guy who tried to rob my lane and almost kicked me ‘cos he was swimming way to close by. Gave him a deadly stare and he got the message and moved away. Thank you!
Changing room, cruisers alert 

- Chinese guy in black + red trunks: Taking forever to shower. (And many rounds of shower) Ironically, he was watched by an ah pek hibernating in the handicapped cubicle. 
- Beefy (more towards flabby) mature man. Always popped by when the shower room is busy. 
Shout out to the following (not so young) men:

- Chinese man in Marcus trunks w a blue buoy and nose clip. 
- Big chest Chinese man in black trunks w a black pull buoy and sky blue running shoe. (The cruisers were looking when you walked out of the shower cube)

- Last but no least, compact uncle in blue square swimming trunks w black cap. :P

Lol what a record

Sightings today just now at Katong..

Saw a leanfit dude changing up when I walked in ard 1208  he was fair with a little muscle so was being eyed by uncle when he was nude for awhile drying up then changing into undies (didn't see as I was walking out)
Then when I finished my laps, when I went to bathe, got a lean young unker was also just finished drying up and change into white CK briefs. He walked inside a second time , spun around to the back (to pee, perhaps) then left. If he was in a tad late, then I may have wanted to see that white briefs again haha.

There were not many people at the pool today despite the okay sun (before the kids came at 130pm). When I arrived the big ABC looking hunk (last seen at Delta) had already changed back to office wear. Then after I swum and had my bath, the changing room was left with me and the red trunks jap prawnstar looking guy, whom I was too awed to engage with.. Danggggg

Edited by firefight
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic