Male HQ

Katong Swimming Complex

Wow lotsa eye candies and cruisers. Colorful trunks guy was kinda covert yet suggestive :) Talk dude in blue/yellow trunks was being sighted. The shorter hunk-dude with ear-clips went to bathe inside the disabled cubicle I supposed, possibly to go eye the colorful trunks guys when he went toilet. 

Edited by firefight
Add more details
35 minutes ago, firefight said:

Omg yeah the lao twink in super small undie, the cute fair dude in translucent trunks, the blue/red trunk dude (yeah u again). 

You better prey hard that you don’t grow old and go swimming in your swimming trunks. Else, you will be that lao twink you just mentioned in years to come. :ph34r:

39 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

You better prey hard that you don’t grow old and go swimming in your swimming trunks. Else, you will be that lao twink you just mentioned in years to come. :ph34r:

Lao twink is a compliment dude, but factual description. I liked what I saw seriously.

Edited by firefight
10 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Oh no!!!:angry:

Any reason given?

Now okay. Kids are swimming in the drizzle

Saying hi to mr tigrerstripedtrunks and mr camouflagetrunks who was swimming with me just now before it rained. 

Thumbsdown to the cruiser who was in the changingroom when I went in at 105 and still there when I left 5min ago.

Today is a great day to swim. Got my lanes albeit some ppl tend to swim a tad too close for comfort. 
Juices from the pool:

1. Bald man with pierced nipple with a big cut cock. Rock it babe! :wub:

2. Man in Marcus trunks and his ‘pool’ friend. No deal yeah? :P

3. Police and his friend in jockstrap. Hotness. :wub::wub:

4. Of course must mention the man in pink! :ph34r:

Anyone wanna add in more ‘juices’? Cum cum, don’t be shy. 

Happy Saturday, gay men and gay boys. 

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Today is a great day to swim. Got my lanes albeit some ppl tend to swim a tad too close for comfort. 
Juices from the pool:

1. Bald man with pierced nipple with a big cut cock. Rock it babe! :wub:

2. Man in Marcus trunks and his ‘pool’ friend. No deal yeah? :P

3. Police and his friend in jockstrap. Hotness. :wub::wub:

4. Of course must mention the man in pink! :ph34r:

Anyone wanna add in more ‘juices’? Cum cum, don’t be shy. 

Happy Saturday, gay men and gay boys. 

May I ask what time were u there at Katong today?

My FR today

1.  Fit sexy man (not young dude) who went to talk to the lifeguards. Wearing dark teal trunks. 

2. Hunkalicious dude with very nice fair butt cheeks. Wore Navy-light blue beach shorts when he left. 

3. Super slim laotwink with 6.5" hard-on. Omg. Wonder what made you so horny? Wore orange super small trunks. 

Have a good Friday!

Edited by firefight

Very windy day. Water is cold initially but after some warming up, it feels just right. 
Got a lane and did my laps. 
Sigthings:

- White swimming trunks w multicolour caps - smooth swimmer. :thumb:
- 2 guys exhibiting in the shower room, one young and one slightly older. Big cock nevertheless. The older one has a really nice cut cock! :wub:
- Resident cruiser (aka YouTube man) is always there, rain or shine. :ph34r:
Happy weekend, peeps. 

Edited by bluerunner
Add cruiser info in
On 12/6/2019 at 1:33 PM, firefight said:

My FR today

1.  Fit sexy man (not young dude) who went to talk to the lifeguards. Wearing dark teal trunks. 

2. Hunkalicious dude with very nice fair butt cheeks. Wore Navy-light blue beach shorts when he left. 

3. Super slim laotwink with 6.5" hard-on. Omg. Wonder what made you so horny? Wore orange super small trunks. 

Have a good Friday!

what is laotwink...

Sky was rather dark and gloomy when I reached the pool. Peaceful but there isn’t many lanes available. Got a lane  and jeez.... the water was cold at first contact. Brrrr

Swam at a faster rate to heat up the body. It worked and had a good swim. 

Shower room was bustling with activity as usual. Resident cruiser was caught walking with a semi hardon. :lol:

New faces wanting to see but not wanting to show; what’s new, right? :thumbdown:

Meet market opened regardless of rain or shine. :twisted::ph34r:

Happy Sunday! (I hope...)

48 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Sky was rather dark and gloomy when I reached the pool. Peaceful but there isn’t many lanes available. Got a lane  and jeez.... the water was cold at first contact. Brrrr

Swam at a faster rate to heat up the body. It worked and had a good swim. 

Shower room was bustling with activity as usual. Resident cruiser was caught walking with a semi hardon. :lol:

New faces wanting to see but not wanting to show; what’s new, right? :thumbdown:

Meet market opened regardless of rain or shine. :twisted::ph34r:

Happy Sunday! (I hope...)

Whao u go there everyday ar. Resident cruiser too  hehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic