Male HQ

Singapore Gay Bars / Pub / Clubbing Places To Recommend? + Where To Club & Chillout? (Compiled)

imchaser

• 3 weeks later...

Walked past backstage at 7ish yest but saw nobody at all. Maybe it was too early but was expecting a happy hour crowd sort of.

When do ppl start going in? As a first timer going alone, I don't want to be intimidated by a huge crowd, yet would like to have a crowd big enough so that I don't look like I've booked the whole place. LOL!

Once I entered Backstage so early that I was one of the few customers there.

Was pretty okay since the place was quite dark and I really just wanted to chill with a cocktail.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 4 weeks later...

i am age 37 can i go? i not looking  to date but to experience the bar,play or taboo also ok..never being to bars b4..so who can met me there?i am ugly so no  worry.u can hook up and chat  with others and ignore me^^,we  just go in together only^^

At age 37, you have met the minimum age requirement of 18. You definitely can go! Ugly or not, it does not matter. Pluck up your courage and go for the experience!

Edited by koolkai

• 1 month later...
Guest Bankers inc

We are new to Singapore, I am forty something and my partner, 50. We enjoy clubbing every weekend to relax, chilling out with very light alcohol, music videos, bit of dancing, talking and people watching. Been doing this most fri/sat for years, we are both fit and active, office attire on fri evenings and dressed casual on sat. Please give us a few suggestions where would be the nice bars and clubs for us in Singapore. We already knew Tantric and Backstage but would like to go regularly other places besides those 2. Thank you.

kopi tiam

as Lao Gay u dun have much choices

It's ok to mention Kopi tiam, but there is no need to call people "Lao Gay".

How would you like it if others were call you cock sucking, x-dressing "sister". And you are wondering why you are single. With a disrespecting attitude like that, it's no wonder you are still single. 检讨检讨一下你自己吧!

If you don't have anything nice to say, it's ok to shut up for once and no one is going to say you are dumb.

There are many mature uncles here, so please mind your words.

• 1 month later...

Backstage Bar is very much alive :-)

I was there early wee hours of Friday until closing Saturday 1:30AM, we were chased out. Btw, on weekdays, Backstage's closing is 1:00AM fyi  :lol:

Then my mini-tour of gay Singapore ended in Tantric where I met one local student, another guy from Mumbai and 3 French stewards who was really into partying and were still asking after closing if there are still bars that were open. I said that in this area everything would be closed so I suggested they go to Clarke Quay where bars are still open . We are not in Bali or BKK , I've added.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Well regarding this i feel there is no need to be shy as i do this all the time! ( got a feeling i am gonna do it again tonight -_-! ) 

Very much depending on your objective on why are you going, to me it's just to chill and listen to people sing or maybe sing a song or two before heading home. 

So to me there is not much of a difference no matter how they see me. Just my 5cents worth of opinion. Cheers! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

SO I'm about to YOLO and really expose myself to the gay clubbing experience. I know about the clubs and bars, but then I got one very pertinent question: Can I enter without my IC? I'm of legal age but I dont usually carry my IC along with me(It's with my parents la hahah). Kindly Advce? Thanks!!!!!

Can also use ezlink or driving license. as long as there's your face and birthdate

Edited by zacleejs

Guest Weeknights in Singapore

Hi boys I'll be in Singapore from July 14-18, a Monday to a Friday. 
I realize that most places are busy on weekends, but I won't be in SG on a weekend.

Can anyone give me a rundown of what's busy--when--during the week? 

Some saunas have special nights, bars have specials/happy hours, etc.

I'm very open to race, age, etc. 

I've tried looking at a few but if there are some places that are especially popular on certain nights that would be great to know.

Any advice is appreciated!
Thanks

Hi boys I'll be in Singapore from July 14-18, a Monday to a Friday. 

I realize that most places are busy on weekends, but I won't be in SG on a weekend.

Can anyone give me a rundown of what's busy--when--during the week? 

Some saunas have special nights, bars have specials/happy hours, etc.

I'm very open to race, age, etc. 

I've tried looking at a few but if there are some places that are especially popular on certain nights that would be great to know.

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks

As far as I know, DYMK has some good promotions on the weekdays.

But chill out wise, I think Tantric and Backstage would be good.

Out Bar is good too but I'm not sure how it is like on the weekdays.

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 3 months later...

Rum, gin, vodka, beer etc.

And yes, the drinks are quite diluted and depending on the bartender, they may not give you multiple glasses at one go.

Some of the bartenders can be mischievous but rather hot.

To top up your alcohol, you could get your fill at nearby bars before returning to dance wildly.

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 5 months later...

Anyone here who hangs out at check in pub? Like to go there one day and meet like minded people

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwi...pic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Hi :) Anyone goes clubbing tonigh can I tag along. Tks :D

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwi...pic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Yeah.. Let's go tonight!

Regards

GM

• 2 months later...
Guest GUESt

some say sauna is like a private club with  very low membership . U can let go  yr hair and clothes . gym , hot sauna , steam room  , hot pool . can socialize  and chill up there    and most impt can have free sex.NO worries and be happy.

• 4 months later...

I went to the new Backstage venue in August.

It looks like they took over the building next to Tantric/May Wong cafe but to be honest the older venue was nicer.

Didn't have a chance to look at Dorothy.

Neverthess, the staff at Backstage were the same and still providing the same good service.

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.