Male HQ

Perplexed over the Malay/Chinese mix thing

greg01greg

Guest Man in the mirror?
On 11/26/2019 at 12:04 PM, greg01greg said:

Hey guys

Let's start a pretty harmless discussion.

As on the title - I'm perplexed over the Malay/chinese or Chinese/Malay mix background..

I am noticing on dating sites, most of the Malay chaps here identify themselves as " Mly/Chi " mix - but upon meeting, most of them basically good old Malay guys.

I did ask - which part are they Chinese - and I get "oh, I can speak a bit of Mandarin" 

This is where I'm stumped with the response?

What defines a Malay/Chinese mix when there is no trace of Chinese DNA in one.

Why can't a Malay guys admit that they're Malay? 

I have friends who are actually Arabs by race, they look like any Malay or Filipinos here in Singapore, they converse in Malay but define themselves as Malay because most of them claim that it be less complicated to explain the ancestry background.

I have friends who look very Chinese, fair skinned but they're just full blooded Malay joes...

So are the Malay guys here having an identity issues?

@greg01greg .. sunshine, since you strongly feel that your race is not to be disclosed and it is to be accepted only as 'Asian', you should edit your thread to read like this ..

"

Hey guys

Let's start a harmless moralistic discussion on Malays guys that cannot admit that they are Malay.  But you cannot discuss about me and my Asian race.  Have some tea if you insist to talk about me.

"

23 hours ago, greg01greg said:

Say you really like this chap and you want to take the relationship to the next level, don't you think you deserve the truth about him?

Fine - it's an ego boost, inject a bit of exotic traits in you, and will get the extra points for the art of attraction.

For someone who claims something they're not - don't you think they're ashamed of themselves?

I have friends prancing loud and proud as gay men but still consider themselves as mixed race when there's really nothing mixed in the gene pot :)

So they're not ashamed calling themselves gay men but they can't be forthcoming with their ethnic roots?

Sunshine, read what you posted there.

So, which part of the Asian thing that you "can't be forthcoming with (your) ethnic roots"?  And, are you "ashamed of (yourself)"?

Before you want to reply ..

"make yourself a cup of tea.. camomile will do the trick. 

and don’t forget to smile when you’re sipping the hot tea."

-------------

It is tragic when such a topic is initiated but it goes back to the same life story.  The thread starter whom hoping to achieve something rationale yet chose not to be "forthcoming with their ethnic roots".  What goes around comes around?

54 minutes ago, Guest Man in the mirror? said:

@greg01greg .. sunshine, since you strongly feel that your race is not to be disclosed and it is to be accepted only as 'Asian', you should edit your thread to read like this ..

"

Hey guys

Let's start a harmless moralistic discussion on Malays guys that cannot admit that they are Malay.  But you cannot discuss about me and my Asian race.  Have some tea if you insist to talk about me.

"

Sunshine, read what you posted there.

So, which part of the Asian thing that you "can't be forthcoming with (your) ethnic roots"?  And, are you "ashamed of (yourself)"?

Before you want to reply ..

"make yourself a cup of tea.. camomile will do the trick. 

and don’t forget to smile when you’re sipping the hot tea."

-------------

It is tragic when such a topic is initiated but it goes back to the same life story.  The thread starter whom hoping to achieve something rationale yet chose not to be "forthcoming with their ethnic roots".  What goes around comes around?

Bingo, that’s so funny and spot on.  Hope he spills hot tea on his balls.

Guest Fair Game
On 11/26/2019 at 1:16 PM, greg01greg said:

It's true enough - there's an identity crisis here 

On 11/26/2019 at 2:21 PM, greg01greg said:

what I'm trying to get at - whenever I come across a Malay chap, I get the "I'm mixed, Malay chinese mix."

Why is the Malay Chinese mix here are so popular among the Malay community?

Is there a high influx of mixed marriages among the chinese and Malay in the past 2 decades? 

23 hours ago, greg01greg said:

Nope - I have nothing against the Malays, this discussion is about my personal preference in race, this is about, which I feel lately there is an identity issue where some Malays claim that they are of some certain mix primarily Chinese mix.. upon meeting them and knowing them not an ounce of chinese in them. So what's the tea?

I have cousins and aunts with Chinese husband and wives, yes I believe you friends with mixed parentage. 

Again, lately I found there is a high influx of mixed Malay Chinese so they say, but theyre not..

Maybe its just my luck running into them.. who knows...

and again, I open this thread not to bash the Malays.. 

If you are not bashing (which looks like you are) then why the double standard not wanting to tell us your ethnicity?  You can tell us you are Asian and the Malays cannot tell that they are mixed?

6 hours ago, Guest curious said:

so your life is a lie...you lied to your wife and family??..sucking cocks and all that shit...am sure if your son knows he will not want your filthy old hands on his child..hahaha

Oh no!  I never lied.  No one has ever asked me if I am gay and if I suck cocks,  including my family.

And I held my new grandchild so much!  He is precious :)

From your post it seems clear that YOU tell everybody that you get fucked, with plenty of details.

Why you think that people care how you get fucked?

7 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

By right you should'nt open this thread ... because discussing about races will invite some racist idiots.

But such discussions give the opportunity to contradict and educate the racist idiots.  

My dad is japanese, my mum is malay. My name is in Malay but I have a Japanese surname. But I look fully Malay, and people don’t believe me when I tell them I’m mixed until I show them my IC, which btw follows my dad’s race.

So what do I do then? Am I supposed to apologise for being of mixed heritage? 

Thing is OP, no one owes you an explanation of who they are. And after living 28 years of my life of people doubting me, I’m honestly over it and you should too.

Guest 日月诗

Hey guys

大家都是浮舟成员,只求一宵何必猜疑。

If you shout too loud, the mouse will sit anxiously in the corner and will try to appear as small as possible and hide as much as it can. 

You won't receive any reaction.

If you only see Blowing Wind as a forum to bash others or trying to belittle others or make others feel inferior, then I m not sure if you are at the right Forum here... 

It is easy to hide behind Guest profiles.

You are all perfect, is it?

Hey guys

As on the title - I'm perplexed over the Malay/chinese or Chinese/Malay mix background..

I am noticing on dating sites, most of the Malay chaps here identify themselves as " Mly/Chi " mix - but upon meeting, most of them basically good old Malay guys.

I did ask - which part are they Chinese - and I get "oh, I can speak a bit of Mandarin" 

I have friends who are actually Arabs by race, they look like any Malay or Filipinos here in Singapore, they converse in Malay but define themselves as Malay because most of them claim that it be less complicated to explain the ancestry background.

I have friends who look very Chinese, fair skinned but they're just full blooded Malay joes...

Actually prefer not to be long-winded.

I am Me because I am Me, or because there is You, therefore there is Me?

WHAT'S YOUR CHOICE?

9 hours ago, Guest Hmmm said:

My dad is japanese, my mum is malay. My name is in Malay but I have a Japanese surname. But I look fully Malay, and people don’t believe me when I tell them I’m mixed until I show them my IC, which btw follows my dad’s race.

Hello,  just out of curiosity are you able to speak, read and write Japanese?

Guest Try and see

We need more Malays in our local Manhunt competitions.

I notice that Malay guys tend to be very shy about stripping in public. Maybe because of their religious values, many of their families won't support them in joining beauty pageants that involve public stripping, even if they are very handsome and buff.

Or it could be their personal reservation i.e. they personally feel it is un-Islamic to show off their bare body to people?

Guest Try and see

To add, I notice that Malay male PE teachers tend to wear track pants if they are teaching PE. They seem not to favour wearing shorts.

Some of them will wear tights to cover their legs if they really need to be in shorts, e.g. if they are regulars in the SAF. 

I'm guessing they have personal and religious for doing that?

5 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

To add, I notice that Malay male PE teachers tend to wear track pants if they are teaching PE. They seem not to favour wearing shorts.

Some of them will wear tights to cover their legs if they really need to be in shorts, e.g. if they are regulars in the SAF. 

This also need to ask? Don't you know anything? Are you a foreigner? 

Guest Try and see
16 minutes ago, FattChoy said:

I was asking a Malay person, to hear their point of view. You Malay is it?

Fucking dumb ass you are.

43 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

damn stupid fella...of course got to do with religious beliefs la...confirm u dont have malay/muslim friends!!!

Guest Try and see
4 minutes ago, Guest sad said:

damn stupid fella...of course got to do with religious beliefs la...confirm u dont have malay/muslim friends!!!

Another fucking dumb ass.

13 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

As Long as he’s cute, doesn’t matter his race. 

Meh, cute 20%

Being able to hold conversation 50% 

Self improvement 30%

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

52 minutes ago, FattChoy said:

17 minutes ago, Guest sad said:

20191128-111823.jpg

3 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

We need more Malays in our local Manhunt competitions.

I notice that Malay guys tend to be very shy about stripping in public. Maybe because of their religious values, many of their families won't support them in joining beauty pageants that involve public stripping, even if they are very handsome and buff.

Or it could be their personal reservation i.e. they personally feel it is un-Islamic to show off their bare body to people?

Based on the number of body builders in sg, I am sure it exceeds the ratio of ethnic distribution of sg. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

20191128-111823.jpg

Lol.

Code pls.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

18 hours ago, Guest Hmmm said:

So what do I do then? Am I supposed to apologise for being of mixed heritage? 

Thing is OP, no one owes you an explanation of who they are. And after living 28 years of my life of people doubting me, I’m honestly over it and you should too.

Actually the Aboriginal of Japan is not yellow people looking. They are more Polynesian looking.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

5 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I was asking a Malay person, to hear their point of view. You Malay is it?

Fucking dumb ass you are.

I m shocked for taking note of this ignorance of people living just next to you:  You are living in Singapore and don't know any Malay in person to ask such questions. You were together with Malays in school and maybe work. This is really shocking and adds to the one post who requested the local to mingle more with other (non-Chinese) Singaporeans. 

I m not Malay but from my experience the Malays in Singapore are quite relaxed as to wearing khakis in public or even wearing a swimming trunk (for guys) at a pool. 

Eventually, if they go to some family function, then they would dress up more neatly with long pants and often long sleeve shirts. But mostly, on weekends they tend to be more casual here in Singapore. 

There is a requirement to cover up your arms and legs, if you enter a mosque for guys (and other requirements). 

When I was staying over at the place of a extremely good looking Malay chap near to Port Dickson some years back, I was told to go dressed to the shower and leave the shower dressed. My "friend" gave me a sarong to wear at home but I was able to wear a T-shirt. Just want to state: in Malaysia the clothing might be more conservative than in Singapore for Malays. 

BTW: your expletives won't lead to anything. Why don't you just stay on a friendly level. 

2 hours ago, Guest sleeve said:

I m shocked for taking note of this ignorance of people living just next to you:  You are living in Singapore and don't know any Malay in person to ask such questions. You were together with Malays in school and maybe work. This is really shocking and adds to the one post who requested the local to mingle more with other (non-Chinese) Singaporeans. 

I m not Malay but from my experience the Malays in Singapore are quite relaxed as to wearing khakis in public or even wearing a swimming trunk (for guys) at a pool. 

Eventually, if they go to some family function, then they would dress up more neatly with long pants and often long sleeve shirts. But mostly, on weekends they tend to be more casual here in Singapore. 

There is a requirement to cover up your arms and legs, if you enter a mosque for guys (and other requirements). 

When I was staying over at the place of a extremely good looking Malay chap near to Port Dickson some years back, I was told to go dressed to the shower and leave the shower dressed. My "friend" gave me a sarong to wear at home but I was able to wear a T-shirt. Just want to state: in Malaysia the clothing might be more conservative than in Singapore for Malays. 

BTW: your expletives won't lead to anything. Why don't you just stay on a friendly level. 

Walao you still so nice and patient to explain the whole thing to him. I would have just f**ked his tight ignorant ass (metaphorically, of course). On second thought, i think guest Try and see should get gangbanged by a group of Malay guys in Port DICKson!! Then with so much Malay cum in his tight ignorant ass he will have to make a new NRIC which will state that he is half Malay! Heheheh  sorry i quite vulgar also, but i friendly guy

Guest Roll Eye

Hey guys

The fact is they are really Malay mix with Chinese. It's in their blood and DNA.
They don't look like a Chinese is because darker skin usually has stronger influence in mix.
I do not know how you find out or did you assume they have no trace of Chinese in their DNA, maybe you have some super power or do blood tests when you meet up with someone.
And also if they are mix, why do they have to admit they are Malay?
You have friends that are Arabs by race, looks like south Asian, converse and define themselves as Malay, alright that's how they define themselves.
With all these said by you, the mix do not have identity issue, it is you who have the issue. You wish to define who they (the mix) are and get annoyed with who they define themselves.

Base on all your replies, the discussion doesn't seems so harmless. Please close this thread and bring your harmless opinions else where.

Guest Malay origins
2 hours ago, Guest Roll Eye said:

The fact is they are really Malay mix with Chinese. It's in their blood and DNA.
They don't look like a Chinese is because darker skin usually has stronger influence in mix.
I do not know how you find out or did you assume they have no trace of Chinese in their DNA, maybe you have some super power or do blood tests when you meet up with someone.
And also if they are mix, why do they have to admit they are Malay?
You have friends that are Arabs by race, looks like south Asian, converse and define themselves as Malay, alright that's how they define themselves.
With all these said by you, the mix do not have identity issue, it is you who have the issue. You wish to define who they (the mix) are and get annoyed with who they define themselves.

Base on all your replies, the discussion doesn't seems so harmless. Please close this thread and bring your harmless opinions else where.

There are two "theories" for the Malays having originated in South China (Yunnan) and Taiwan before they descended to South East Asia. 

• The Yunnan theory, Mekong river migration (published in 1889) – The theory of Proto-Malays originating from Yunnan is supported by R.H Geldern, J.H.C Kern, J.R Foster, J.R Logen, Slamet Muljana and Asmah Haji Omar. Other evidence that supports this theory include: stone tools found in the Malay Archipelago are analogous to Central Asian tools, the similarity of Malay customs and Assam customs.
  • The Taiwan theory (published in 1997) – The migration of a group of people from Southern China occurred 6,000 years ago, some moved to Taiwan (today's Taiwanese aborigines are their descendants), then to the Philippines and later to Borneo (roughly 4,500 years ago) (today's Dayak and other groups). These ancient people also split with some heading to Sulawesi and others progressing into Java, and Sumatra, all of which now speak languages that belong to the Austronesian Language family. The final migration was to the Malay Peninsula roughly 3,000 years ago.

Studies on the genetics of modern Malays show a complex history of admixture of human populations. The analyses reveal that the Malays are genetically diverse, and that there are substantial variations between different populations of Malays. The differences may have arisen from geographical isolation and independent admixture that occurred over a long period. The studies indicate that there is no single representative genetic component, rather there are four major ancestral components to the Malay people: Austronesian, Proto-Malay, East Asian and South Asian. The largest components of the genetic makeup of the Malays come from the Austronesian aborigines and Proto-Malays.[54] The Austronesian component is related to the Taiwanese Ami and Atayal people, and genetic analyses of the Austronesian component in Southeast Asians may lend support to the "Out of Taiwan" hypothesis, although some suggest that it is largely indigenous with smaller contribution from Taiwan.[55][56] The Proto-Malays such as the Temuan people show genetic evidence of them having moved out of Yunnan, China, thought to be about 4,000–6,000 years ago.

Guest Guest Malay

Come on guys, I’m sure we are all sophisticated enough to understand this is more a catfishing issue possibly to cater to his own preference for Chinese. A malay who claims to be mixed when he is  not, is as deceptive as a Chinese who claims to have big dick when he doesn’t to attract hungry bottoms, it’s an individual issue that has nothing to do with how each race perceive themselves. It may just be the person caving in to majority  privilege. I’m sure most of us are damn proud of our own races. Hell , I’m proud of being Malay, though sometimes I’m tired of people asking if I were mixed , that I look like Chinese. Should I start a thread why Chinese like Malays to look like them. That would just be absurd, wouldn’t it. 

15 hours ago, Guest btmguy said:
On 11/27/2019 at 9:39 PM, Guest Hmmm said:

Hello,  just out of curiosity are you able to speak, read and write Japanese?

Yes, I lived in Osaka as a kid and am effectively trilingual up to today.

Well hello everyone - primarily all the “guests profile”..  seem like I’ve garnered a lot of “guests” here..  haha 

thank you for having your 2 cents worth in this (social) harmless discussion.. (dare I say now social on top of harmless? 

I’d love to reply to everyone of you personally but some of you - especially our kind most knowledgeable “guests” profile -  wrote a whole novel! 
interesting read so far. You boys sure have lots to say and time must be forever available at your disposal. 

look guys. At the end of the day, this is not right or wrong topic. 
you lot reserve the right to your own benevolent opinion and I do respect each and everyone of you taken time contributing your thoughts in this discussion. Again thank you. 

for those wanting to know what’s my ethnicity - I’ve replied.  I’m Asian.  :) 

relax - don’t get upset. Just have tea. :) 

oh and happy thanksgiving! 

9 minutes ago, greg01greg said:

Well hello everyone - primarily all the “guests profile”..  seem like I’ve garnered a lot of “guests” here..  haha 

thank you for having your 2 cents worth in this (social) harmless discussion.. (dare I say now social on top of harmless? 

I’d love to reply to everyone of you personally but some of you - especially our kind most knowledgeable “guests” profile -  wrote a whole novel! 
interesting read so far. You boys sure have lots to say and time must be forever available at your disposal. 

you lot reserve the right to your own benevolent opinion and I do respect each and everyone of you taken time contributing your thoughts in this discussion. Again thank you. 

Hi Greg,  happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Hopefully you are not "perplexed" anymore.

Yes, plenty of guests here.  Like there are guest houses,  this is becoming a "guest website" 😄

Asian ethnicity...  I have visited a lot of S.E. Asia, and I like all the mixes and flavors of Asian.

I even like other ethnicities with a shot of asian in them.  :)

I'll have my thanksgiving meal this afternoon, maybe also with some tea.  

Guest Guest Profile

You seem to be someone who likes to paint with a broad brush without careful thought about what you’re putting out there. The fact.that you are creating and responding in your thread the most times means “time must be forever available at your disposal” too?. Someone has already made clear to you that just because you say it’s harmless doesn’t make it so.  You shouldn’t conflate your individual experience with a certain race and draw conclusions on that race. That’s very disingenuous. Because of you, we have to make time to correct your insinuations., not because we have time forever available at our disposal, mind you.

11 hours ago, Guest Guest Profile said:

You seem to be someone who likes to paint with a broad brush without careful thought about what you’re putting out there. The fact.that you are creating and responding in your thread the most times means “time must be forever available at your disposal” too?. Someone has already made clear to you that just because you say it’s harmless doesn’t make it so.  You shouldn’t conflate your individual experience with a certain race and draw conclusions on that race. That’s very disingenuous. Because of you, we have to make time to correct your insinuations., not because we have time forever available at our disposal, mind you.

Duly noted. :) 

Guest Profile 2
12 hours ago, Guest Guest Profile said:

Good point!

And because of such a topic, certain race is now referenced in a bad light while another Asian race becomes superior.

Asian is not a race.

It is a meaningless word especially when used within Asia. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 11/26/2019 at 6:00 PM, greg01greg said:

I’m Asian. :) 

On 11/26/2019 at 6:32 PM, greg01greg said:

I’m Asian. :)  swear to god! I’m Asian. :) 

On 11/26/2019 at 6:55 PM, greg01greg said:

well - you can say that im not smart.. just being honest :) even if I go neutral.. they still wanna find out! haha! 

like for example  - im asian... still I get bashed for not revealing what I am 

On 11/26/2019 at 9:10 PM, greg01greg said:

Now now. Be calm. We don’t want any cat fight here. :) 

my race - I’m bloody Asian. :)  

really - me Asian. :)  

13 hours ago, greg01greg said:

@greg01greg ..

You started this thread to find answers.  You mentioned (on the first post) " As on the title - I'm perplexed over the Malay/chinese or Chinese/Malay mix background.. " 

Down further into the discussion, you stated "like for example  - im asian... still I get bashed for not revealing what I am". 

There is a coherent message here, with your intent posting the thread and your feeling that you are getting bashed. 

So let's get back to basic.

From the day you started this topic and up to now, you insisted that your ethnicity is "Asian".  This is confusing and misleading, but I can be wrong here.

-  Wiki stated " the Chinese-Malay-Indian-Others (CMIO) model is the dominant organising framework of race in Singapore."  ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_in_Singapore)

Is there now a fifth race in this country, other than 'Others'?  Or that "Others' is now replaced with "Asian"? 

To clarify any perplexed minds, is what written in your IC under race is really "Asian"?

14 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Hi Greg,  happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Hopefully you are not "perplexed" anymore.

Yes, plenty of guests here.  Like there are guest houses,  this is becoming a "guest website" 😄

Asian ethnicity...  I have visited a lot of S.E. Asia, and I like all the mixes and flavors of Asian.

I even like other ethnicities with a shot of asian in them.  :)

I'll have my thanksgiving meal this afternoon, maybe also with some tea.  

@Steve5380

Happy thanksgiving! 

like as mentioned I’m not reading too much into this. 
This is just an open discussion, I’m just baffled that’s all. 

yes, a certain race  - Malay (thunder strike) has been mentioned. So god forbid I made the cardinal sin.. lol 
again I’m not here to bash our good Malay friends. I’m just here to understand. 
and I have concluded that this has got to

do with ego boosting. 

End off. 

By the way - how was your tea? 
I had peppermint tea! 

Edited by greg01greg
Typo

1 minute ago, Guest Wiki said:

@greg01greg ..

You started this thread to find answers.  You mentioned (on the first post) " As on the title - I'm perplexed over the Malay/chinese or Chinese/Malay mix background.. " 

Down further into the discussion, you stated "like for example  - im asian... still I get bashed for not revealing what I am". 

There is a coherent message here, with your intent posting the thread and your feeling that you are getting bashed. 

So let's get back to basic.

From the day you started this topic and up to now, you insisted that your ethnicity is "Asian".  This is confusing and misleading, but I can be wrong here.

-  Wiki stated " the Chinese-Malay-Indian-Others (CMIO) model is the dominant organising framework of race in Singapore."  ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_in_Singapore)

Is there now a fifth race in this country, other than 'Others'?  Or that "Others' is now replaced with "Asian"? 

To clarify any perplexed minds, is what written in your IC under race is really "Asian"?

I’m Asian :) honestly. 
An Asian who likes tea. :)  

relax and have tea. 
thank you for your in-depth research on Wikipedia. 
and you’re Guest Wiki? 

thank god for internet. 
next time I’ll ask the Wiki for answers. :) 

35 minutes ago, fab said:

Asian is not a race.

But what when it is used as in the statement "I am local Asian"?

8 hours ago, greg01greg said:

By the way - how was your tea? 
I had peppermint tea! 

Very enjoyable, thank you. 

Usually I drink plain green tea,  but for the occasion I had Japanese matcha tea.

It closed an appetizing dinner,  after the chocolate ice cream.  :)

9 hours ago, fab said:

Asian is not a race.

Yes, "Asian" is more of a geographical term,  like European, American.

But it has meaning, especially in Singapore, BW,  when it is used to assert superiority over Ang Moh. :lol:

And I use it personally as synonymous of "nice, cute"  :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest malay_lover
22 hours ago, greg01greg said:

Apparently the mix still matters. Lol

i wonder what the mix is in the pot that matters so much. 
still perplexed 

F50FF109-2C85-4F3C-B047-B8449DE7A25C.jpeg

I have a malay friend who also do this mix thing well in fact he is not mix. He told me that they did this maye they can gain social acceptance / privilage and chance of dating a chinese guy, as they feel like it is more OK to chinese if you have chinese blood that pure malay because of the stigma that they link to malay race (lazy, thief, low IQ etc). Most of the malays do this mix thing are those who like to date or have fun with chinese. He told me also that 95% of people who do this is not real mix blood only 5% are saying the truth.

1 hour ago, Guest malay_lover said:

I have a malay friend who also do this mix thing well in fact he is not mix. He told me that they did this maye they can gain social acceptance / privilage and chance of dating a chinese guy, as they feel like it is more OK to chinese if you have chinese blood that pure malay because of the stigma that they link to malay race (lazy, thief, low IQ etc). Most of the malays do this mix thing are those who like to date or have fun with chinese. He told me also that 95% of people who do this is not real mix blood only 5% are saying the truth.

Your friend need to love and accept himself before pleading for society to accept him. 

Or perhaps your friend need to have new circle of friends.. 

And tell your friend being or claiming to be a mix of something, does not make anything better.

Let's be honest here, say you have a privileged Malay friend who have tons of money to spend and he does not have an ounce of racial mix whatever in him, society will gladly open every doors because money rules.

Does that make sense?

On 12/17/2019 at 8:41 PM, Guest malay_lover said:

What a great idea!   I could present a personal combination of German, South American, French, with Chinese, Malay, Japanese, Vietnamese to gain acceptance and great chances of dating S.E. Asians!!  

23 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

What a great idea!   I could present a personal combination of German, South American, French, with Chinese, Malay, Japanese, Vietnamese to gain acceptance and great chances of dating S.E. Asians!!  

Please tell me that I am in LALA Land? 

seriously..??

why don't you folks go read on this... the article was written by a local malay guy.. nothing sexual.. just for u folks to read & understand.

https://www.ricemedia.co/culture-life-malay-privileged/?fbclid=IwAR108mJx43dxr99Vj1kFBJ9lrpFw5NbS9SRToDjDpYy7V15wSdTejpVgCjc

just a reminder, we're all living in a multi-raical harmonical country for so long.. as for history, our forefathers went thru the racial riots issues.. so let's not go there again. 

i have a cousin who is a she married an arab guy.. so between my cuz & her husband, they got kids, a boy & a girl, so they're mixed.. so what?? 

my own youngest brother married an indian lady who doesn't look indian btw, she speak hell fluent chinese & 3 other languages (English, malay & 2 local dialects: mainly hokkien & cantonese).. she gave birth to 2 boys, both my nephews are chindians.. is that so surprising..??

i have causasian friends who married malay ladies.. hey their daughters are goregously beautiful to speak & they don't look muslim to me too. 

Edited by Zackling

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.