Male HQ

Perplexed over the Malay/Chinese mix thing

greg01greg

Guest mix mixed

The discussion is about people who pretend to be mixed while in real they are not or in most circumstances are from one singular ethnic group. 

Threadstarter was wondering why guys need to pretend being mixed and what is the reason for this. 

Threadstarter stupidly mentioned Malays. If he had been smarter, he had just started it neutral. 

The thread was not intended for any bashing of others or writing nasty posts about any or other ethnics. 

8 minutes ago, Guest Baffle said:

Haha, you calm down too, dude.  Those bold were made to highlight your own sentences (just quoting them).  You are reading about this too much ah!

You started the thread and I am just going around to be logical.  So, for all our understanding .. what is Asian? Why keep hiding yourself wit this word?  When you cannot even stand up for yourself, how you expect those "claiming they’re of mix parentage when they’re not".

Now, the fact you made this in CAPS scares out of me, mate. Especially, to mention BEJESSUS.  LOL.

right... :)

3 minutes ago, Guest mix mixed said:

The discussion is about people who pretend to be mixed while in real they are not or in most circumstances are from one singular ethnic group. 

Threadstarter was wondering why guys need to pretend being mixed and what is the reason for this. 

Threadstarter stupidly mentioned Malays. If he had been smarter, he had just started it neutral. 

The thread was not intended for any bashing of others or writing nasty posts about any or other ethnics. 

well - you can say that im not smart.. just being honest :) even if I go neutral.. they still wanna find out! haha! 

like for example  - im asian... still I get bashed for not revealing what I am 

9 minutes ago, greg01greg said:

well - you can say that im not smart.. just being honest :) even if I go neutral.. they still wanna find out! haha! 

like for example  - im asian... still I get bashed for not revealing what I am 

It is going on the same principle.  When you want to talk about others, be prepared to talk about yourself too.  Unless, you think you are BEJESSUS always right.

18 minutes ago, yag123123 said:

Actually

The reason why malays associated themselves as mixed

It is because of a primary reason

They get rejected almost immediately once they state their race..

This is wrong!

If your not interested...state your reason why

Instead of instant blocking the person

Or not replying to any messages

I can confirm the statements made here. As more from the neutral standpoint, discrimination or profile reading on apps can go so far, many young Malays think they are inferior or less wanted.

I personally find Malays sexy and attractive. Just to set the point clear.

In talks with Malay guys, plenty were surprised when I dated them and often asked "But you only into Chinese not?".  Like I would confuse them with a Chinese guy.

The worst experience I made on apps was, when at the end of the chat and shortly before the meet up a Malay will write to you something like (it happens often)

"But Sir, I m black, do you mind?"

When I met them, I directly told them to never ask this ever in their whole life again. I mostly told them they aren't black at all but sweet nice milk chocolate...

It simply reflects insecurities and issues related to skin colour and the perception "fair is king".

My point is always: Just be who you are! (And accept who you are).

We all have made experiences with others let them be dark toned, yellow or green, we might have personal perceptions on others, meeting, dating, with whom we want sex is up to us, but let's not discriminate or judge persons on the basis of prejudices and cliches.

5 minutes ago, singalion said:

reflects insecurities and issues related to skin colour

you hit the nail right in the coffin.. 

I'm just trying to understand why.. as I mentioned - maybe it's just an ego booster... 

I guess I opened the floodgates to whole different discussion about race... 

sigh.... this was what I most afraid of - the keyboard warriors... 

let's give ourselves a few more minutes and this will become another topic.. ha!

8 minutes ago, yag123123 said:

What is BeJessus?

@yag123123

Isn't it gloomy. Wiktionary's definition of bejesus states: (euphemistic) Used for emphasis, similar to crap, shit or wits. The bear scared the bejesus out of us.

thats my way to say - the guy scare the shit out of me with replying me in bold points. 

5 minutes ago, greg01greg said:

@yag123123

Isn't it gloomy. Wiktionary's definition of bejesus states: (euphemistic) Used for emphasis, similar to crap, shit or wits. The bear scared the bejesus out of us.

thats my way to say - the guy scare the shit out of me with replying me in bold points. 

Erm i actually know what it means...

But i am curious how the word comes about

Guest mix mixed

bejesus

[ bih-jee-zuh s, -jey- ]

interjection

(used as a mild oath expressing dismay, anger, or the like).

noun

Informal. dickens; devil; deuce: The conglomerate plans to take that tiny company and expand the bejesus out of it.

2 hours ago, greg01greg said:

Ok mister. I think you are reading about this too much. 
First of all - typo. My mistake.  I meant to type THIS IS NOT ABOUT MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE. 

it is a typo. - I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE MALAYS. So please do not prosecute me any further. :)
This is not about me bashing a particular race. 

I think you’re just reading too much in this. The fact you made this in bold points SCARES THE BEJESSUS OUTTA ME.  LOL Don’t need to go deep mate. This is just a harmless discussion about guys claiming they’re of mix parentage when they’re not. 

and I think I like to conclude this is all about ego boosting. 

ok? Are we good? I’m not here to ruffle your feathers. Calm down. :) 

think the guest was quoting what greg01greg first quoted here earlier.

Guest Curious
2 hours ago, greg01greg said:

I’m Asian. :)  swear to god! I’m Asian. :) 

Annoying prick...

Am sure someone in the forum has met this guy before..so pls tell us his race

7 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

Annoying prick...

Call me whatever you like sunshine, I don’t know why you’re so upset about.. 

so if someone out my race - what’s next? You wanna call the PI on me? 

relax mister - whoever you are, calm yourself down, make yourself a cup of tea.. camomile will do the trick. 

and don’t forget to smile when you’re sipping the hot tea. :) 

10 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

Annoying prick...

I never met him but:

If you learn to use your brain you would already know from start what origin he has.... 

For me it is crystal clear, I don't even need to ask him. 

Sorry you know nothing about Singapore and Singaporeans...  and I m not even a Singaporean but Ang Moh. 

Now you learn how ignorant you are towards citizens of your own country, only because maybe they aren't from the majority group. Mingle more with others and you will learn more about your own country!

a) He is Catholic

b) his name is Greg

c) He stays in the North of Singapore

d) He meets Malay guys for sex

e) His ancestors came from....

f) I m pretty sure he calls himself East Indian origin... 

In fact, I don't even know why he starts this thread while denying his own origin, but I assume he was simply fearing a backlash. 

6 minutes ago, singalion said:

I never met him but:

If you learn to use your brain you would already know from start what origin he has.... 

For me it is crystal clear, I don't even need to ask him. 

Sorry you know nothing about Singapore and Singaporeans...  and I m not even a Singaporean but Ang Moh. 

Now you learn how ignorant you are towards citizens of your own country, only because maybe they aren't from the majority group. Mingle more with others and you will learn more about your own country!

a) He is Catholic

b) his name is Greg

c) He stays in the North of Singapore

d) He meets Malay guys for sex

e) His ancestors came from....

f) I m pretty sure he calls himself East Indian origin... 

In fact, I don't even know why he starts this thread while denying his own origin, but I assume he was simply fearing a backlash. 

Now now. Be calm. We don’t want any cat fight here. :) 

my race - I’m bloody Asian. :)  

really - me Asian. :)  

I m calm.

What you are is not relevant to me. I respect people from all origins.

What ugly rat will I win in the cat fight?

I m out of the age to fight.

I m the age to enjoy...

My preference are to guys who are friendly, nice and have a pleasant appearance (in my personal view). I m totally not limiting myself by tasting all different food which is around on the plate.

If I had never viewed  beyond the horizon, I would have missed plenty of delicious food in my life.

Same food every day can be boring...

2 minutes ago, singalion said:

I m calm.

What you are is not relevant to me. I respect people from all origins.

What ugly rat will I win in the cat fight?

I m out of the age to fight.

I m the age to enjoy...

My preference are to guys who are friendly, nice and have a pleasant appearance (in my personal view). I m totally not limiting myself by tasting all different food which is around on the plate.

If I had never viewed  beyond the horizon, I would have missed plenty of delicious food in my life.

Same food every day can be boring...

I’m having tea with biscuits now. :) 

I’m just trying to calm things down here. 
I’m not sure why the guy got so annoyed with me not revealing my race when he signed himself as a Guest. 
now that will be another perplex topic for me. :) 

25 minutes ago, singalion said:

This is the part where TS cannot see.  What a total irony!

A guest earlier mentioned that TS is the perplexed pot that prefers to call other kettles black, yet not honest enough to be a man to speak a simple truth.  Sadly, he wants to champion his cause and made himself to be the innocent here.

And what a prick to tell people to calm down when he should calm himself first and not to be perplexed with such an ironic topic he created.

5 minutes ago, Guest Irony said:

This is the part where TS cannot see.  What a total irony!

A guest earlier mentioned that TS is the perplexed pot that prefers to call other kettles black, yet not honest enough to be a man to speak a simple truth.  Sadly, he wants to champion his cause and made himself to be the innocent here.

And what a prick to tell people to calm down when he should calm himself first and not to be perplexed with such an ironic topic he created.

Calm down sweetheart. Don’t get your knickers in a tight tight twist. 
have tea. Tea always make things better. 
:) 

Guest sleeping dogs
14 minutes ago, FattChoy said:

You're pretty ignorant about the people and culture here, for an Asian.  I'm not surprised, there's an American here who's 10x more ignorant than you.

But that American did not post any single cent or not even his 5 cents here at all. Not sure why you need to bring him up. Don't awake the sleeping dogs. 

Even if that American is not your best friend, nobody prevents you from moving to the next post or thread... (or in the best: avoid the fights with him). 

Just on a side note: your posts are not always the "softest" here and appear quite often to me on the unfriendlier side... 

Means, one might be your friend, another might be not your best friend. that's life. 

We already had all the cats around, don't need more pets for today... 

26 minutes ago, Guest sleeping dogs said:

But that American did not post any single cent or not even his 5 cents here at all. Not sure why you need to bring him up. Don't awake the sleeping dogs. 

Even if that American is not your best friend, nobody prevents you from moving to the next post or thread... (or in the best: avoid the fights with him). 

Just on a side note: your posts are not always the "softest" here and appear quite often to me on the unfriendlier side... 

Means, one might be your friend, another might be not your best friend. that's life. 

We already had all the cats around, don't need more pets for today... 

I believe that statement was for the the other guest's comment.. not for the American .. or am I getting confused here? :)

Guest sleeping dogs
20 minutes ago, greg01greg said:

I believe that statement was for the the other guest's comment.. not for the American .. or am I getting confused here? :)

Was directed at  FattChoy not you... 

12 hours ago, fab said:

For the records, genetically, one can only be half a quater 1/8and so on of any race.

Hmmm...  Are you saying that some racial content in us can only be a power of 1/2 , that is 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32...?    Think again.

If his mother is 1/8 Malay and father is 1/16 Malay,  he should be 3/32 Malay

In this racial mixes we should take example in the animal that is our best friend: 

The most pure the race, the most finicky.

The most mixed race, the most friendly and loyal.

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Hmmm...  Are you saying that some racial content in us can only be a power of 1/2 , that is 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32...?    Think again.

If his mother is 1/8 Malay and father is 1/16 Malay,  he should be 3/32 Malay

In this racial mixes we should take example in the animal that is our best friend: 

The most pure the race, the most finicky.

The most mixed race, the most friendly and loyal.

It's 3/16.

I only know that mixed race to be healthier and smarter.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

57 minutes ago, fab said:

It's 3/16.

Yes, it is 3/16.

It is sad that most of the race mixing have come through conflicts that cause refugees,  but now that there is easy travel and so much tourism we may see more of it. 

I like the mix of Asian and Caucasian :)

1 hour ago, fab said:

It's 3/16.

Thought 3/32 is correct? Need to take half of each ratio before adding up? Otherwise, if mother 1/2 Malay and father is 1/2 Malay, child becomes 100% Malay?

51 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, it is 3/16.

It is sad that most of the race mixing have come through conflicts that cause refugees,  but now that there is easy travel and so much tourism we may see more of it. 

I like the mix of Asian and Caucasian :)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_(mixed_ancestry)

Imo he's one of the best mixed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Henney

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Just saying
12 hours ago, greg01greg said:

you hit the nail right in the coffin.. 

I'm just trying to understand why.. as I mentioned - maybe it's just an ego booster... 

Looks like you are the one who needs an ego booster. Unless you actually do a  DNA testing, what makes you think they are not what they claim to be? Just saying.

23 minutes ago, Guest Math said:

Thought 3/32 is correct? Need to take half of each ratio before adding up? Otherwise, if mother 1/2 Malay and father is 1/2 Malay, child becomes 100% Malay?

Yes, it is 3/32.

How can I contradict myself so badly?  Well.. I can also be dumb and make mistakes!  Kick me hard!

Originally I calculated the average, which is correct.

Then with 3/16 I failed to see that this is the addition.  Dumb of me!  If father 1 Malay and mother 1 Malay, child becomes 2 Malay or 200% ?  Maybe in another universe...  :lol:

33 minutes ago, fab said:

I agree with you.  S.E. Asian mixed with American,  a positive byproduct of so many Americans fighting communism.

The mother of my newborn grandson is an Eurasian, a mix of Korean and American Caucasian.  My son inherited my mixture and my wife's mixture, and the new little creature? He has some distinctive Asian features,  although it is early to tell, and we all adore him.  Maybe we will be lucky and when grown up he will look like Daniel Henney  :thumb:  

Guest Cholesterol addict

only one human race. but different cultural background leads to different strengths and weakness. some people likes directors cuts version, some people likes originals version.

Guest curious
50 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I agree with you.  S.E. Asian mixed with American,  a positive byproduct of so many Americans fighting communism.

The mother of my newborn grandson is an Eurasian, a mix of Korean and American Caucasian.  My son inherited my mixture and my wife's mixture, and the new little creature? He has some distinctive Asian features,  although it is early to tell, and we all adore him.  Maybe we will be lucky and when grown up he will look like Daniel Henney  :thumb:  

how does your son actually feel about you?..that you like sucking cocks and eating ass?

@greg01greg  I guess the reason many are asking about your racial background is that it is sort of helpful to know the perspective you are coming from. I am sure you know the experiences a Singaporean Chinese goes through, is vastly different to that of an Indian guest worker.

59 minutes ago, Guest curious said:

how does your son actually feel about you?..that you like sucking cocks and eating ass?

LOL! he never said, and I never asked him.

He probably doesn't know that I am gay, and he cannot imagine me doing those things.

In reality , my world does not turn around sucking cocks and eating ass.  :D

And how about you?  What does your  family,  mom, dad, brothers, sisters, nephews think about you liking so much to be fucked?

18 hours ago, greg01greg said:

Hello guys. 
as mention this is a harmless discussion. 
please try not to offend anyone. 
I started this thread not to bash other races. 
we don’t need keyboard warriors here. :)  

By right you should'nt open this thread ... because discussing about races will invite some racist idiots.

Guest curious
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

LOL! he never said, and I never asked him.

He probably doesn't know that I am gay, and he cannot imagine me doing those things.

In reality , my world does not turn around sucking cocks and eating ass.  :D

And how about you?  What does your  family,  mom, dad, brothers, sisters, nephews think about you liking so much to be fucked?

so your life is a lie...you lied to your wife and family??..sucking cocks and all that shit...am sure if your son knows he will not want your filthy old hands on his child..hahaha

Guest mix mixed
18 hours ago, greg01greg said:

I guess I opened the floodgates to whole different discussion about race... 

sigh.... this was what I most afraid of - the keyboard warriors... 

let's give ourselves a few more minutes and this will become another topic.. ha!

27 minutes ago, tinkermybutt said:

By right you should'nt open this thread ... because discussing about races will invite some racist idiots.

By right we should be discussing this! 

If we always run off, only because some don't know the limits or abuse the internet for inappropriate statements (hiding in the anonymity), then we dig our head into the earth and are cowards. 

The reaction would be similar in running away from gay bashing or being confronted by gay haters. 

Threadstarter had a question, we try to respond or figure out. 

We can not always permit mood spoilers and racists to set the tone, but we must defend or fend them off and show where the  acceptable limit is and where they clearly crossed the line. 

I m sure the Moderators will assist us, once the line has been crossed. 

I personally came to the conclusion: Some racists you will not be able to change or change their view, but confronting them and showing the limit every time will make them aware that they are outside the accepted (outcasts). 

Anyhow I would have appreciated more Malay guys to come forward and post their viewpoints on the discussion. 

met a malay online, he said he was mix at first (chinese mix) then when he found out im not chinese he said ow im pure malay. Then i ask him why he need to tell me he is mix, he said so he can get fun and date a chinese because he said most chinese think it is ok if they have mix blood than pure malay that get rejected instantly, so yah. He told me maybe that is the reason why some malay need to say they are mix and also some foreigners too who can't get a date because of their race. Is this really becoming a racist country? sigh :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.