Male HQ

Celebrities / Famous Personalities Who Have Passed Away (Compiled)

jazz

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator

I previously did not know much about Mondale beyond the basics ... Carter's Vice President, lost his own Presidential race after admitting taxes needed to be raised to pay for the reckless military spending and greedy millionaire tax cuts from Reagan's first term, and first major party candidate to choose a female running mate ... but he really did so much more in a very long political career. America seems to have really missed out on a man who could have been a great President simply because too many voters prefer lies over honesty. So sad. Belated condolences to his family and other loved ones.

• G_M changed the title to Celebrities / Famous Personalities Who Have Passed Away (Compiled)
Guest Guest
On 4/15/2021 at 9:51 PM, lookseelooksee said:

I'm glad it says "passing of", not "passing on of" (excruciatingly bad English typical of modern Singaporeans).

He passed away but he didn't pass on.

Aya! Why this has to be an issue?

• 2 months later...

Japan action star Sonny Chiba dies from Covid-19 complications

AUGUST 20, 2021PUBLISHED AT 10:29 AMREUTERS
20210819_killbill_instagram2.jpg?itok=YajxACAk
Sonny Chiba, 82, was best known in the West for his role as sword maker Hattori Hanzo in the Kill Bill series of films
Instagram/Kill Bill movie

TOKYO - Japanese action star Shinichi 'Sonny' Chiba died in hospital from complications related to Covid-19, public broadcaster NHK said late on Thursday (Aug 19). He was 82.Chiba, a martial artist and imposing actor known for his legendary fight scenes, was best known in the West for his role as sword maker Hattori Hanzo in the Kill Bill series of films.

Guest Meanly Preacher

I loved Sonny Chiba's films so much when I was a kid. "The Street Fighter" really got me interested in Japanese martial arts movies and he had an unmatched knack for turning over-the-top violence into an artform. I hope at least a few anti-vaccination idiots are chastened by his death, because if Sonny Chiba couldn't kick CoViD's ass, they have no chance at all.

While most Western fans know him for playing Hattori Hanzo in the "Kill Bill" films, or Boss Kamata in "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift," his first Hollywood movies seem to be "Aces: Iron Eagle III" with Louis Gossett Jr (1992) and "Immortal Combat" with pro wrestling icon Rowdy Roddy Piper (1994). And of course he is Japan's greatest martial arts star. RIP.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator

Comedian and former "Saturday Night Live" star Norm MacDonald has died at the age of 61 after battling cancer for close to a decade. One of my favorite skits he did on SNL was a spoof of "West Side Story" and similar musicals.

MacDonald also gained notoriety for his portrayal of former US Senator Bob Dole during the 1996 Preisdential election against Bill Clinton.

Another recurring bit MacDonald was noted for was spoofing "Celebrity Jeopardy" with impersonations of film stars like Burt Reynolds.

RIP Norm MacDonald.

• 2 weeks later...

Sad. Another  local icon has passed away. RIP.

Radio and music veteran Chris Ho dies of stomach cancer

1 of 3
dummy.gif

Chris Ho had been battling cancer for the past two months. Chris Ho had been battling cancer for the past two months.PHOTO: CHRIS HO/INSTAGRAM

eddino_abdul_hadi.png?itok=TOzWQMmq
Music Correspondent
  • PUBLISHED
    55 MIN AGO

SINGAPORE - Radio veteran, singer, club DJ and writer Chris Ho died of stomach cancer on the morning of Sept 27.

A post on his Facebook page, as well as on radio station Mediacorp Gold 905's page, stated that he had been battling cancer for the past two months.

His death has sparked an outpouring of tributes from friends, fans and colleagues in the media and entertainment industry, many of whom were not aware that he was ill.

Ho, also known as X'Ho, was a presenter on Gold 905's evening drive-time show, Homestretch With Chris Ho, but it is understood that he had not been on air for several months.

He was an inspiration to many in the radio industry, says Bernard Lim, program director of radio stations Kiss 92 and ONE FM 91.3.

"Chris Ho has always been a mentor and inspiration to me. Many years ago, he roused my passion in radio and landed me my first freelance job in Rediffusion back in the 1980s.

"It is truly shocking and sad to hear the news. We have lost a great radio voice in Singapore."

As a singer, Ho was the frontman for Zircon Lounge, a 1980s band that has been credited as one of the pioneers of the alternative music scene in Singapore.

He has released several solo albums, including Singapore Uber Alles in 2011.

rk_skew-me-you-rebel_270921.jpg Ho, also known as X'Ho, was a presenter on Gold 905's evening drive-time show, Homestretch With Chris Ho. PHOTO: ST FILE

Ho also wrote about music and other subjects for publications such as The Straits Times and now-defunct music magazine BigO.

His books include Skew Me, You Rebel Meh? (1998), in which he wrote about socio-political issues in Singapore.

Ho was famously secretive about his age, but according to close friends, he was in his 60s when he died. He is survived by his mother.

A wake will be held at Ruby Room, Singapore Casket on Sept 27 from 6 to 11pm and from Sept 28 to 30, 11am to 11pm.

• 1 month later...

Sean Connery: James Bond actor dies aged 90

Published
31 October 2020

Sir Sean Connery has died at the age of 90, his family has said.

The Scottish actor was best known for his portrayal of James Bond, being the first to bring the role to the big screen and appearing in seven of the spy thrillers.

Sir Sean died peacefully in his sleep in the Bahamas, having been "unwell for some time", his son said.

His acting career spanned seven decades and he won an Oscar in 1988 for his role in The Untouchables.

Sir Sean's other films included The Hunt for Red October, Highlander, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and The Rock.

Jason Connery said his father "had many of his family, who could be in the Bahamas, around him" when he died overnight in Nassau. Much of the Bond film Thunderball had been filmed there.

He said: "We are all working at understanding this huge event as it only happened so recently, even though my dad has been unwell for some time.

"A sad day for all who knew and loved my dad and a sad loss for all people around the world who enjoyed the wonderful gift he had as an actor."

His publicist Nancy Seltzer said: "There will be a private ceremony followed by a memorial yet to be planned once the virus has ended."

He leaves his wife Micheline and sons Jason and Stephane.

Sir Sean ConneryIMAGE SOURCE,REUTERS
Image caption,
Daniel Craig said Sir Sean defined an era

Daniel Craig, the current James Bond, said Sir Sean was "one of the true greats of cinema".

"Sir Sean Connery will be remembered as Bond and so much more," he said.

"He defined an era and a style. The wit and charm he portrayed on screen could be measured in megawatts; he helped create the modern blockbuster.

"He will continue to influence actors and film-makers alike for years to come. My thoughts are with his family and loved ones."

In reference to Sir Sean's love of golf, he added: "Wherever he is, I hope there is a golf course."

Dame Shirley Bassey, who sang the themes to three Bond films including Goldfinger, paid tribute saying: "I'm incredibly saddened to hear of Sean's passing.

"My thoughts are with his family. He was a wonderful person, a true gentleman and we will be forever connected by Bond."

Sir Sean Connery with his OscarIMAGE SOURCE,REUTERS
Image caption,
His Oscar win came in 1988

Sir Sean, from Fountainbridge in Edinburgh, had his first major film appearance in 1957 British gangster film No Road Back.

He first played James Bond in Dr No in 1962 and went on to appear in five other official films - and the unofficial Never Say Never Again in 1983.

He was largely regarded as being the best actor to have played 007 in the long-running franchise, often being named as such in polls.

Presentational grey line

A 20th Century movie icon

Honor Blackman (Pussy Galore) and Sir Sean Connery (James Bond) before filming of GoldfingerIMAGE SOURCE,PA MEDIA

Connery made the character of James Bond his own, blending ruthlessness with sardonic wit. Many critics didn't like it and some of the reviews were scathing. But the public did not agree.

The action scenes, sex and exotic locations were a winning formula.

In truth, his Bond is now a museum piece; the portrayal of women impossibly dated. The action scenes are still thrilling, but the sex too often bordered on the non-consensual.

Thankfully, its been a while since 007 slapped a woman on the backside and forced a kiss. But Connery's performance was of its time, enjoyed by millions of both sexes and gave the silver screen a 20th Century icon.

Presentational grey line

He was knighted by the Queen at Holyrood Palace in 2000. In August, he celebrated his 90th birthday.

Bond producers Michael G Wilson and Barbara Broccoli said they were "devastated by the news" of his death.

They said: "He was and shall always be remembered as the original James Bond whose indelible entrance into cinema history began when he announced those unforgettable words 'the name's Bond... James Bond'.

"He revolutionised the world with his gritty and witty portrayal of the sexy and charismatic secret agent. He is undoubtedly largely responsible for the success of the film series and we shall be forever grateful to him."

Star Wars director George Lucas, who also created the Indiana Jones character, said Sir Sean "left an indelible mark in cinematic history".

"He will always hold a special place in my heart as Indy's dad. With an air of intelligent authority and sly sense of comedic mischief, only someone like Sean Connery could render Indiana Jones immediately into boyish regret or relief through a stern fatherly chiding or rejoiceful hug.

"I'm thankful for having had the good fortune to have known and worked with him. My thoughts are with his family."

Presentational grey line

Just the seven as 007 - Connery's Bond movies

• Dr No (1962)
  • From Russia with Love (1963)
  • Goldfinger (1964)
  • Thunderball (1965)
  • You Only Live Twice (1967)
  • Diamonds are Forever (1971)
  • Never Say Never Again (1983)
Presentational grey line

Sir Sean was a long-time supporter of Scottish independence, saying in interviews in the run-up to the 2014 referendum that he might return from his Bahamas home to live in Scotland if it voted to break away from the rest of the UK.

Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said: "I was heartbroken to learn this morning of the passing of Sir Sean Connery. Our nation today mourns one of her best loved sons.

"Sean was born into a working class Edinburgh family and through talent and sheer hard work, became an international film icon and one of the world's most accomplished actors. Sean will be remembered best as James Bond - the classic 007 - but his roles were many and varied.

"He was a global legend but, first and foremost, a patriotic and proud Scot - his towering presence at the opening of the Scottish Parliament in 1999 showed his love for the country of his birth. Sean was a lifelong advocate of an independent Scotland and those of us who share that belief owe him a great debt of gratitude."

Sean Connery with wife Micheline Roquebrune arriving at the opening of the first Scottish Parliament in Edinburgh in 1999IMAGE SOURCE,EPA
Image caption,
The actor and his wife Micheline Roquebrune attended the opening of the first Scottish Parliament in 1999

Alex Salmond, former first minister of Scotland, who was close friends with Sir Sean, described him as "the world's greatest Scot, the last of the real Hollywood stars, the definitive Bond".

He said: "Sean Connery was all of these things but much more. He was also a staunch patriot, a deep thinker and outstanding human being."

He added: "'Scotland Forever' wasn't just tattooed on his forearm but was imprinted on his soul."

• 1 month later...
Guest Meanly Preacher

Michael Nesmith from 1960s boy band the Monkees has died at the age of 78. His passing was preceded by those of bandmates Davy Jones in 2012 and Peter Tork in 2018, leaving Micky Dolenz as the final surviving member, and came less than a month after the final duo's farewell concert.

The Monkees were among the first bands to be publicly acknowledged as "manufactured" in the sense that they were brought together by a television network looking to create a program about a band that wanted to be like the Beatles but could never quite get there no matter what they did.

Dolenz and Jones were actors first, while Nesmith and Tork came up through the music scene, and Nesmith led a fierce fight against the original producers (who only viewed them as singers) to let them play their own instruments and ultimately take more creative control over their tunes.

+

+

+

+

+

+

The one thing that even their biggest critics could never deny is that children and teenagers loved the Monkees during their heyday, a few of whom grew up to be part of some of the world's biggest bands themselves, and credited the "Pre-Fab Four" with inspiring them to pursue their dreams.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/12/anne-rice-dead-author-of-interview-with-the-vampire-was-80/

Anne Rice, author of ‘Interview with the Vampire,’ dead at 80

Anne_Rice.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=744

Anne Rice, the gothic novelist widely known for her bestselling novel “Interview with the Vampire,” died late Saturday at the age of 80.

Rice died due to complications from a stroke, her son Christopher Rice announced on her Facebook page and his Twitter page.

“In her final hours, I sat beside her hospital bed in awe of her accomplishments and her courage,” Christopher Rice wrote in the statement.

Anne Rice was the author of the 1976 novel “Interview with the Vampire,” which was later adapted into a movie starring Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt in 1994. It was also expected to be portrayed in a TV series on AMC and AMC+ in 2022.

Rice was expected to be interred during a private ceremony at a family mausoleum in New Orleans on an undisclosed date, according to the statement. A public celebration of life was to take place next year.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Momoe Yamaguchy

On 1/1/2022 at 9:04 PM, Guest Golden Gal said:

Betty Marion White Ludden (January 17, 1922 – December 31, 2021)

spacer.png

RIP, thank you for all the laughs.

Monestising on Bette White's fame even after her death.

Guest Tom Jones

Bette White unrecognisable on the Carol Burnett Show in the late 70s. 

In those days, it was okay to not even have one colored person on the cast , throughout the 1 hour show. 

Today, it is suicide for a show to not have diversity. 

Cancel culture will see to that.

Guest Try and see
On 1/10/2022 at 1:24 PM, practease said:

I had a huge gay crush on him while I was growing up. In his prime, he was very handsome:

bob-saget-06.jpg

photo.jpg

Rest in peace, my prince.

(1956 - 2022)

On 12/12/2021 at 6:02 AM, practease said:

https://nypost.com/2021/12/12/anne-rice-dead-author-of-interview-with-the-vampire-was-80/

Anne Rice, author of ‘Interview with the Vampire,’ dead at 80

Anne_Rice.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=744

Anne Rice, the gothic novelist widely known for her bestselling novel “Interview with the Vampire,” died late Saturday at the age of 80.

Rice died due to complications from a stroke, her son Christopher Rice announced on her Facebook page and his Twitter page.

“In her final hours, I sat beside her hospital bed in awe of her accomplishments and her courage,” Christopher Rice wrote in the statement.

Anne Rice was the author of the 1976 novel “Interview with the Vampire,” which was later adapted into a movie starring Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt in 1994. It was also expected to be portrayed in a TV series on AMC and AMC+ in 2022.

Rice was expected to be interred during a private ceremony at a family mausoleum in New Orleans on an undisclosed date, according to the statement. A public celebration of life was to take place next year.

I used to have some conversations with Anne Rice years ago on some threads about religion in the forum Amazon maintained for its members.  She was extremely intelligent and had tons of common sense.  RIP!

On 1/9/2022 at 11:24 PM, practease said:

Bob Saget, comedian and 'Full House' star, dead at 65

How sad!  I didn't see much of Bob Saget, since I didn't live in America during his successful early years,  but I have known to appreciate what a good and kind person he was!  His face, young and older, tells it all.

Reality of life:  good persons reach the same destiny in this world as the bad ones do.

Edited by Steve5380

• 2 weeks later...

Bat Out of Hell singer Meat Loaf dies aged 74

yq-mloaf-21012022.jpg?VersionId=XMes4YzR
Meat Loaf, otherwise known as Michael Lee Aday, has died at the age of 74. PHOTO: MEAT LOAF/FACEBOOK

PUBLISHED

45 MINS AGO

LONDON (REUTERS) - Meat Loaf, the singer best known for the Bat Out of Hell album, has died at the age of 74, a statement on his official Facebook page said on Friday.

The American singer and actor, otherwise known as Michael Lee Aday, had a career spanning six decades, and sold more than 100 million albums worldwide.

"From his heart to your souls ... don't ever stop rocking!" the statement said.

一路走好!71岁菜头因肝癌末期在医院病逝,多位台湾资深艺人悼念

2022-01-26 20:55:15 来源: 港剧剧透社 

本文编辑剧透社:年年

未经授权严禁转载,发现抄袭者将进行全网投诉

一路走好!据台湾省媒体报道,71岁的台湾资深艺人菜头(本名蔡斯文),已经在上个月底因为肝癌末期在医院病逝。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F2c2f9ebaj00r6bijy000lc000hs00a0g.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

事件传出以后一直没有官方声明,菜头经纪人也不接电话,不回应。大家猜测应该是想遵守他的最终意愿,因为他曾在录影时透露如果有一天离开了,不可以告诉大家。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F5797d821j00r6bijy001ac000hs00fkg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

菜头是台湾省早年著名的“秀场天王 ”,他也曾经和澎恰恰、白冰冰一起主持《连环炮》红遍整个台湾省。

菜头以经典的谐星形象深入人心,带给大家很多欢乐。虽然菜头的长相不帅气,但是因为他好玩的主持风格,在早些年谈话类综艺节目盛行时,他也是各大综艺节目的嘉宾和主持人,在娱乐圈混得风生水起。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F64300597j00r6bijz001bc000dq00bag.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

在1995年,菜头创立了台湾省第一个由艺人反串组成的艺术表演团体“红顶艺人”。

但在后来因为地震中,表演场馆倒塌,红顶艺人的事业开始走下坡路,菜头因为压力大也导致患上了忧郁症,之后就很少接通告,渐渐的淡出了娱乐圈。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F22d6b633j00r6bijz000pc000ey00bog.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

菜头的离世,令台湾不少当红艺人都感到很不舍,综艺天王吴宗宪表示,每个给观众带来欢乐的人背后都有无尽的辛酸血泪,愿他一路走好。知名女艺人白冰冰也心疼他多病缠身,并表示每次打电话联络菜头,都是由他家人接的电话。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F1fcff08cj00r6bijz002qc000hs00npg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

而资深艺人曹西平称菜头也曾告诉他,如果有一天自己走了,决不会告诉大家。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F04aeb884j00r6bijz0029c000e600ivg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

据了解,菜头确诊肝癌晚期以后,曾经转过一次院,本来病情一度好转,但好景不长,后来健康状况越来越差,在临终前的最后一段时间他都处于昏迷状态。

菜头为人口碑一直都很好,他很低调,在生了病以后他不愿意被打扰。据说只有一位看护者和一位家人留下来照顾他。因为对医护人员特别客气,所以照顾菜头的医护人员都称他人很好。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F22f8fca0j00r6bik0002ec000hs00tlg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

其实,早年在台湾省的综艺节目盛行的年代,因为主持风格夸张搞笑而大受欢迎的菜头,如果不创立红顶艺人,相信他会在娱乐圈也一直发展的很好。

虽然,最后损失了钱,又患上了抑郁症,但菜头曾表示自己没有后悔。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F07e34711j00r6bik1001qc000hs00seg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

菜头曾经在节目中透露他最小的一个弟弟,和他相差11岁,是由他一手拉扯大的,因此菜头和弟弟感情很深。菜头的弟弟读书很厉害,拿到博士学位后来还到了北京当教授。

菜头自曝,有一次自己透过社交平台问候弟弟时,连续两天都没有收到弟弟的回复,于是让朋友去找才发现他的弟弟已经昏倒在家中。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F8856d2a2j00r6bik10018c000dq009vg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

当时菜头还砸了百万台币,包机把弟弟接回台湾省治疗。但后来菜头弟弟还是因为病情恶化离世,死因是心肌梗塞,当时才49岁。

正如吴宗宪所说。带给大家欢乐的人,很多都是人前欢乐然后人后独自流泪,容易患上抑郁症。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F629b27d3j00r6bik10013c000hs00hvg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

还记得菜头提到弟弟时,曾经激动地提醒观众要记得,钱和事业虽然重要,但是身体才是最重要的。若没了健康一定会影响亲情和友情,身边的人也一定会不舍,离开了以后大家都会难过,如今想想也觉得唏嘘。

愿菜头一路走好,小编相信每一个曾被你带去欢乐的观众,都会永远记得你,愿天堂没有病痛。

On 1/27/2022 at 1:35 PM, GachiMuchi said:

一路走好!71岁菜头因肝癌末期在医院病逝,多位台湾资深艺人悼念

2022-01-26 20:55:15 来源: 港剧剧透社 

本文编辑剧透社:年年

未经授权严禁转载,发现抄袭者将进行全网投诉

一路走好!据台湾省媒体报道,71岁的台湾资深艺人菜头(本名蔡斯文),已经在上个月底因为肝癌末期在医院病逝。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F2c2f9ebaj00r6bijy000lc000hs00a0g.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

事件传出以后一直没有官方声明,菜头经纪人也不接电话,不回应。大家猜测应该是想遵守他的最终意愿,因为他曾在录影时透露如果有一天离开了,不可以告诉大家。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F5797d821j00r6bijy001ac000hs00fkg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

菜头是台湾省早年著名的“秀场天王 ”,他也曾经和澎恰恰、白冰冰一起主持《连环炮》红遍整个台湾省。

菜头以经典的谐星形象深入人心,带给大家很多欢乐。虽然菜头的长相不帅气,但是因为他好玩的主持风格,在早些年谈话类综艺节目盛行时,他也是各大综艺节目的嘉宾和主持人,在娱乐圈混得风生水起。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F64300597j00r6bijz001bc000dq00bag.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

在1995年,菜头创立了台湾省第一个由艺人反串组成的艺术表演团体“红顶艺人”。

但在后来因为地震中,表演场馆倒塌,红顶艺人的事业开始走下坡路,菜头因为压力大也导致患上了忧郁症,之后就很少接通告,渐渐的淡出了娱乐圈。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F22d6b633j00r6bijz000pc000ey00bog.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

菜头的离世,令台湾不少当红艺人都感到很不舍,综艺天王吴宗宪表示,每个给观众带来欢乐的人背后都有无尽的辛酸血泪,愿他一路走好。知名女艺人白冰冰也心疼他多病缠身,并表示每次打电话联络菜头,都是由他家人接的电话。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F1fcff08cj00r6bijz002qc000hs00npg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

而资深艺人曹西平称菜头也曾告诉他,如果有一天自己走了,决不会告诉大家。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F04aeb884j00r6bijz0029c000e600ivg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

据了解,菜头确诊肝癌晚期以后,曾经转过一次院,本来病情一度好转,但好景不长,后来健康状况越来越差,在临终前的最后一段时间他都处于昏迷状态。

菜头为人口碑一直都很好,他很低调,在生了病以后他不愿意被打扰。据说只有一位看护者和一位家人留下来照顾他。因为对医护人员特别客气,所以照顾菜头的医护人员都称他人很好。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F22f8fca0j00r6bik0002ec000hs00tlg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

其实,早年在台湾省的综艺节目盛行的年代,因为主持风格夸张搞笑而大受欢迎的菜头,如果不创立红顶艺人,相信他会在娱乐圈也一直发展的很好。

虽然,最后损失了钱,又患上了抑郁症,但菜头曾表示自己没有后悔。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F07e34711j00r6bik1001qc000hs00seg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

菜头曾经在节目中透露他最小的一个弟弟,和他相差11岁,是由他一手拉扯大的,因此菜头和弟弟感情很深。菜头的弟弟读书很厉害,拿到博士学位后来还到了北京当教授。

菜头自曝,有一次自己透过社交平台问候弟弟时,连续两天都没有收到弟弟的回复,于是让朋友去找才发现他的弟弟已经昏倒在家中。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F8856d2a2j00r6bik10018c000dq009vg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

当时菜头还砸了百万台币,包机把弟弟接回台湾省治疗。但后来菜头弟弟还是因为病情恶化离世,死因是心肌梗塞,当时才49岁。

正如吴宗宪所说。带给大家欢乐的人,很多都是人前欢乐然后人后独自流泪,容易患上抑郁症。

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0126%2F629b27d3j00r6bik10013c000hs00hvg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

还记得菜头提到弟弟时,曾经激动地提醒观众要记得,钱和事业虽然重要,但是身体才是最重要的。若没了健康一定会影响亲情和友情,身边的人也一定会不舍,离开了以后大家都会难过,如今想想也觉得唏嘘。

愿菜头一路走好,小编相信每一个曾被你带去欢乐的观众,都会永远记得你,愿天堂没有病痛。

I like his chemistry with Dee.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 months later...
Guest Try and see

Probably not a well-known figure among BW members . . .

Scott Hall (1958 - 2022) was one of my favourite WWE wrestlers.

During a time when many WWE wrestlers were obese and out of shape, Scott Hall was one of the few who always kept himself in good shape.

He was extremely tall even by American wrestling standards, and had a nice hairy physique that added to his overall manliness and sexiness!

Used to fantasise being fucked by him!

Unfortunately, he was plagued by drugs and alcoholism, and could never shake it off, until during his final days.

Rest in peace, Scott.

Scott Hall, Pro Wrestler, Dead at 63 Following Complications from Hip Surgery

kt0dnnzrbnfdeqwvgser.jpg

6c56e5dddafe76219710e221f2ec55c1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jimmy

'One-armed Swordsman' Jimmy Wang Yu dies at 80

ads-swordsmancoll-05042022.jpg?VersionId Taiwanese veteran actor Jimmy Wang Yu in the 1969 movie Return Of The One-Armed Swordsman. PHOTOS: LINDA_WONG_XIN_PING/INSTAGRAM

TAIPEI - Veteran Taiwanese actor Jimmy Wang Yu, best known for playing the "one-armed swordsman" in the 1967 movie of the same name, died at 80 on Tuesday (April 5).

His death was announced by his eldest daughter, singer Linda Wong, on social media. Wong, 53, said she and her family will miss her father, who had been unwell in the last six years.

"We also believe that his handsome and heroic image as the one-armed swordsman will forever live in the history of films and the hearts of fans."

Wong posted three photos of her father, including one of him in the 1969 movie Return Of The One-Armed Swordsman.

Born Wang Cheng-chuan, he joined the entertainment industry in 1963 and was selected in 1967 by director Chang Cheh, dubbed the godfather of Hong Kong swordfighting films, to play the lead role in One-Armed Swordsman.

The film broke the million-dollar box-office record for Shaw Brothers and earned Chang the title of "Million-Dollar Box-Office Director". Chang died at 79 in 2002.

The movie also established

Wang as a star and set the template for bloody, vengeance-themed Hong Kong action films for the next three decades.

The film led to two sequels - the 1969 movie starring Wang and The New One-Armed Swordsman in 1971, which stars John Chiang and Ti Lung.

Wang went on to star in more than 40 martial arts and action movies in the 1970s such as One Armed Boxer (1972), Master Of The Flying Guillotine (1976) and

The Deadly Silver Spear (1977), before slowing down and appearing in just a handful of movies in the 1980s and 1990s.

He left the industry in 1997 to become a businessman.

In 2011, he returned to acting in director Peter Chan's action movie Wu Xia, which starred Donnie Yen and Takeshi Kaneshiro.

Wang's final movie was horror film Soul in 2013, which also starred Joseph Chang.

Both Wu Xia and Soul earned Wang acting nominations at Taiwan's Golden Horse Awards, and he was given the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Golden Horse Awards in 2019.

Wang had been in ill health in the last few years.

He had a mild stroke in 2011 and suffered a second stroke four years later after he fell unconscious at the Bangkok airport in Thailand in December 2015.

ads-wang-05042022.jpg?VersionId=UJz93da7

He underwent two emergency brain surgical operations and had not been seen in public after he returned to Taiwan in March 2016.

Wang married actress Jeanette Lin Tsui in 1969 before they divorced in 1975.

Lin died at age 60 in 1995.

Beside Linda Wong, they have two other daughters - Carol and Maria - who are not in the entertainment industry.

Wang married former flight attendant Wang Kai-chen in 1981 before they divorced after he caught her having an affair in 1999.

• 3 weeks later...

香港艺人曾江去世,终年87岁

澎湃讯

2022-04-27 15:51

据多家香港媒体报道,4月27日,香港尖沙咀弥敦道19号一间酒店内发现一名老翁不省人事,据悉为香港老戏骨曾江先生。

根据媒体报道,该酒店职员发现一名老翁倒卧间房内,昏迷不醒,遂报警求助。警员及救护员到场,经检验后证实事主当场死亡,死因有待验尸后确定。据了解,死者为艺人曾江,最近从新加坡抵港,正入住上址指定检疫酒店,入境时新冠快速测试为阴性。曾江

曾江

曾江1934年9月2日生于香港,籍贯广东中山,香港影视演员。1955年,曾江出演电影《同龄鸟》男主角初涉影视圈,后赴美国柏克莱加州大学修建筑学。1964年出演《大马戏团》男主角正式出道,1972年起参加电视演出,1983年因饰演《射雕英雄传》中黄药师一角而为内地观众所熟悉。《射雕英雄传》中饰演黄药师

《射雕英雄传》中饰演黄药师

《英雄本色》中饰演坚叔(右)

《英雄本色》中饰演坚叔(右)

1987年从《英雄本色》开始在吴宇森的一系列江湖电影中扮演各种配角,1998年起出演《血仍未冷》等多部好莱坞影片。1993年起与香港话剧团开始合作,2007年凭《德龄与慈禧》荣禄一角荣获第十六届香港舞台剧奖最佳男配角。2012年4月获第31届香港电影金像奖“最佳男配角”提名。2015年4月19日,曾江凭《窃听风云3》获第34届香港电影金像奖最佳男配角奖。《窃听风云3》中饰演陆氏家族大家长陆瀚涛

《窃听风云3》中饰演陆氏家族大家长陆瀚涛

曾江凭借《窃听风云3》获第34届香港电影金像奖最佳男配角奖

曾江凭借《窃听风云3》获第34届香港电影金像奖最佳男配角奖

Hong Kong actor Kenneth Tsang dies at Tsim Sha Tsui quarantine hotel at age 86

• Veteran actor, also known as Tsang Kong, was undergoing quarantine at Kowloon Hotel on Nathan Road
  • Department of Health carried out regular check on guests, and there was no answer from his room, source says

Published: 4:31pm, 27 Apr, 2022

Veteran Hong Kong actor Kenneth Tsang in 2003. Photo: Handout
Veteran Hong Kong actor Kenneth Tsang in 2003. Photo: Handout

Celebrated Hong Kong actor Kenneth Tsang was pronounced dead on Wednesday after being found unconscious at a quarantine hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui, sourced told the Post. He was 86.

The actor, also known as Tsang Kong, was undergoing quarantine in the Kowloon Hotel on Nathan Road after returning to the city from Singapore on Monday.

Kenneth Tsang at the 34th Hong Kong Film Awards in 2015. Photo: Getty Images
Kenneth Tsang at the 34th Hong Kong Film Awards in 2015. Photo: Getty Images

The development came as health authorities on Wednesday confirmed 430 new Covid-19 cases, 83 more than the day before, and reported eight deaths related to the virus.

The city’s tally of infections since the pandemic began stood at 1,203,068, with 9,282 related fatalities. Schools also reported seven pupils and a teacher tested positive.

According to a government source, staff from the Department of Health carried out a regular check on guests at the Kowloon Hotel, and there was no answer from Tsang’s room.

The insider said hotel staff were then called to open the door and he was found unconscious inside, shortly after midday. He was certified dead at the scene, he said. A rapid antigen test Tsang took on Tuesday had come back negative.

🙏

The reporter fails his maths. He's 87, not 86.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest 曾江粉丝

曾江先生年轻的时候实在英俊潇洒,风度翩翩。是大家心目中的美男子。年长后又是我心目中的Matured Daddy 类型。曾先生一路好走。

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2022 at 3:51 PM, yhtang said:

At mark 2.35 showed the actor 罗列 but the next picture was 陈官泰. 
Anyone knows if Chen GuanTai is still alive, or has he died? 

陳觀泰 is 76 n still kicking. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Black Cunt

Those days the actors often took.off their shirts and get all sweaty while 练  功   夫   , 陈观 泰 included.

The late  傅 声  , Alexander Fu,  handsome , 鬼马 , 风流偏偏 , apparently  quite good。i你。他和sack, 

Sadly , early passing. 

But came famous around same era as  罗烈 ,  陈观 泰, 石  修 , ,,,,

• 2 weeks later...

In case if anyone here is a Depeche Mode fan, or listens to their songs, the keyboardist had passed away on 26 May 2022, a few weeks ago. Sad to hear this as  i have been listening to them since young (mainly the 80s era).

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/obituaries/andrew-fletcher-depeche-mode-death-obituary-b2093369.html

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

A true legend …..ONJ (Olivia Newton-John) !  her wonderful songs , concerts , movies , etc shall live on forever as with her contribution to society and charitable deeds ! 

On 8/9/2022 at 6:43 PM, Guest Guest said:

A true legend …..ONJ (Olivia Newton-John) !  her wonderful songs , concerts , movies , etc shall live on forever as with her contribution to society and charitable deeds ! 

As her family has accepted a state funeral in Australia , hope there will be a memorial event by  Australian Embassy here for her hopelessly devoted fans ……we (the world ) honestly love her ! 

On 8/10/2022 at 7:50 PM, Guest Guest said:

As her family has accepted a state funeral in Australia , hope there will be a memorial event by  Australian Embassy here for her hopelessly devoted fans ……we (the world ) honestly love her ! 

I'm sure you'll get "the one that you want".

Guest ffffffff

Olivia Newton John - the first country singer I ever listened to. My dad's cassette with the cover of her in blue denim. 

Love her because she is so simple, sweet and unpretentious. And she did not oversing. Her records were great but ONJ live in concert is even better! Her voice sounded so much more powerful.

Goodbye Sandy. RIP

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.