Male HQ

Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)

Tedor

Guest Derelict
10 hours ago, Justice said:

Let me state a FACT, a % of ppl went to different spa regardless of negative comments, a few reasons, one could be curiosity, one could be opening hours, a spa is open 24hours, one could be boredom, when they see regulars every week, they might want to go to another spa, some regular at a spa r gossipy, rude, some overnight there, I think every night, their staff said chow  ch.....  b...., That reflects on bad management, isn't it, a very small % of ppl, in my opinion, have not been to other spa.

CB mouth, CB manners, CB personality. On a separate note, this always reminds me of those who ptide themselves as 'normal'. These people ALWAYS EXPECT THE WHOLE WORLD TO BE JUST LIKE THEM.  Diversity in every sense of the word is unacceptable.

12 hours ago, Guest Derelict said:

CB mouth, CB manners, CB personality. On a separate note, this always reminds me of those who ptide themselves as 'normal'. These people ALWAYS EXPECT THE WHOLE WORLD TO BE JUST LIKE THEM.  Diversity in every sense of the word is unacceptable.

yup, a FACT that there r disgusting unsavoury attitude problem personalities at that spa n some didn't wear masks

Guest Henderson
6 hours ago, rain8893 said:

Hi, anyone to share experience how is gym at hook during weekday afternoon like 12 to 5pm?

What do most people wear to gym? Is it too open besides e changing locker area?

Guest Derelict
16 hours ago, Justice said:

yup, a FACT that there r disgusting unsavoury attitude problem personalities at that spa n some didn't wear masks

It's also a FACT that there  r BALLSLESS people who have a sneaky habit of dropping hints. That's bec ause they have poor communication skills or are real cowrads at heart. If people don't wear a mask, just remind nicely like those ambassadors. Not need to bitch or rage or come to BW to drop hints like some pussy who can't manage emotions. Totally immature and shows that person who can't articulate his displeasure in a calm and adult manner.

It is a FACT that there are also poor hosts / business proprietors with attitude problem as noted by other posters in various sauna threads.

Guest Cliente

To be honest, it is hard to differentiate between Malays, Indians, Pakistani, Arabs & Pinoys. Just drop by any prata shops near Little India or Arab Street, can one spot the difference haha.

Guest Cliente

Being choosy doesn't equate to bad attitude.  How ironic it is coming from a narcissistic lame brown pussy who is notorious for putting down local chinese gays. Saying certain nationalities looked similar is not discrimination, just like I've often been mistaken as being a Korean or Japanese when I'm in overseas. 

It's 1 for 1 till 4pm today right? Is the yearly membership fee still waived?

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

Guest Cliente

You cannot use in conjunction with their other promos, it's nornal rate if you opt for free membership, plus the free pass can only be used on weekdays - Mon to Thurs. They are smarter now haha.

Guest jake412
On 1/25/2021 at 4:19 PM, gwk said:

People just wear their undies to work-out.

Yes, it is an open area sit between/centre of 2 segments of changing lockers.

Edited by jake412

4 minutes ago, jake412 said:

what equipment do they have? I'm a bit shy to go to the sauna part of hook, but I'd think that I can at least be more comfortable at the gym haha. But wondering what the setup is like

alamak go gym part of hook...might as well go explore the whole place lah

don't waste it

2 hours ago, jake412 said:

Haha, probably will eventually. But the pics on the site if really insufficient. I wanna know if there's like a squat rack, barbells, chin up bar, etc

They have a smith machine with reclining bench on one end. And then a cross cable machine with pull up bars of various configuarations in the other end. In between they have a dumbell set of up to 20 lbs i think, as well as a a straight barbell bar and ez curl bar with several plates up to 10 or 15 kg - also not sure about the plates' weight intervals but the plates were decent enough to do bicep curls, chest presses and overhead presses but not heavy enough for squats or deaflifts in my opinion. In the other section next to the sauna they have s

2 or 3 spin bikes as well as a rowing machine.

Guest Hooker.
12 hours ago, jake412 said:

thanks my man

No worries. I usually go there early around 3pm wen very few people are around so i can work out as well and maximize the use of their facilities before having fun upstairs. You can get a good upper body workout altho as i said you'd probably want to do leg day somewhere else.

There are a few supporters / haters of particular sauna which they will diss / praise certain sauna in the discussion.

In a competitive gay sauna market in Singapore, there is NO need to praise a particular and diss the other. Everyone has different yardstick and your good/bad experience may be unique to you and others will have their good/bad unique experience.

To each his own. For any company to be able to sustain so many years, they will have their good and their bad. At the end of the day, those who can survived means they at least had done something right to survive. Those who can't survived, would had been long gone and became history.

On 2/9/2021 at 1:31 AM, Wilkinson said:

ppl do note , while most ppl r decent, there r crazy in spa, one guy wants activity, I decline ,after chatting for a while, suddenly, he said if I didn't walk elsewhere , he would punch me, for sure, he is crazy, a middle-aged, toned bod, top role, average look, a idiotic bastad

This is one of the reasons any small apparently vulnerable gay should consider taking on as sport/exercise/discipline a martial art like Aikido.  It is just one, not the main reason for it.  If we persist with it, we learn other valuable life lessons. I was never threatened with violence in my many visits to gay saunas.  But should this ever happen, I would wait for his "punch" and do a Kotegaeshi , Sankyo or any other technique that lands him on the floor with my knee on his back. 

46 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

This is one of the reasons any small apparently vulnerable gay should consider taking on as sport/exercise/discipline a martial art like Aikido.  It is just one, not the main reason for it.  If we persist with it, we learn other valuable life lessons. I was never threatened with violence in my many visits to gay saunas.  But should this ever happen, I would wait for his "punch" and do a Kotegaeshi , Sankyo or any other technique that lands him on the floor with my knee on his back. 

No need to be so violent. Better goto learn the chinese Wing Chun or it is also called "push hand". Tried a few times in sauna, when someone tried to catch my anaconda. Each time, their hand ended catching cobra next to mine lol ^^

29 minutes ago, Neh Neh said:

No need to be so violent. Better goto learn the chinese Wing Chun or it is also called "push hand". Tried a few times in sauna, when someone tried to catch my anaconda. Each time, their hand ended catching cobra next to mine lol ^^

Wing Chun is also fine.  Like Aikido, it is a good martial art worth learning.

"No need to be so violent" is for the attacker to realize.  We just need to be able to match our defense to his violence, and resolve the conflict with minimum damage.  We need to be especially considerate in a gay sauna like Hook since people there can get unusually stressed out of frustration for not getting what they so desire.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.