Male HQ

Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)

Tedor

15 minutes ago, Wilkinson said:

I think depends ,right, if they look like pageant finalist, top 3 finalists, very unlikely, they interested in average ........., they might leave ,  another day, they might go, a month has around 30days

Then there are the familiar faces that you learn to steer clear of and don’t bother to approach

Edited by Sauna Newbie

5 hours ago, Sauna Newbie said:

Then there are the familiar faces that you learn to steer clear of and don’t bother to approach

In my opinion, it's rare to meet someone who been to spa only once, very likely, ppl who went , might go again, flip the coin, I believe some ppl didn't go spa, not once, another % , went spa , around once in 6 months 

6 hours ago, Wilkinson said:

In my opinion, it's rare to meet someone who been to spa only once, very likely, ppl who went , might go again, flip the coin, I believe some ppl didn't go spa, not once, another % , went spa , around once in 6 months 

Did you go over the long weekend?

Edited by Sauna Newbie

On 2/15/2021 at 10:05 AM, dragonfly_y said:

The chances of seeing regular familiar faces became higher and higher due to no travel. It was always happening in an oversea sauna with all the fresh meat.....

Yeah, it's always the same few noisy si ghinnas.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Many time got bitten by bugs or something on my thigh and body, so itchy. It takes day for the redarks to be gone... Hook should do more cleaning.

Guest Guest
On 3/1/2021 at 10:41 PM, Guest Guest said:

Many time got bitten by bugs or something on my thigh and body, so itchy. It takes day for the redarks to be gone... Hook should do more cleaning.

ewww bed bugs?

sometimes its suay suay brought in by patrons, and dark cool rooms are conducive for bed bugs to grow.

Guest Cliente
2 hours ago, Zyscgk said:

Went last Friday....the cleaning spray bottled were empty in every room I went into....😡 Slacking in the upkeep....

Their management should enlist me as their mystery shopper to spot check on their staffs & cleanliness, I'm willing to go there every week  to be their spy, just give me a diamond pass haha.

Guest Guest
On 3/4/2021 at 11:03 AM, Zyscgk said:

Went last Friday....the cleaning spray bottled were empty in every room I went into....😡 Slacking in the upkeep....

Wow. Same thing happened. I went last Saturday,all the rooms sanitizer sprays empty, the staffs don't bother to fill them up. Only the gym sanitizer spray is full.

But I like their staff David, he always put the lemongrass essence when the steam room don't smell good. 👍

On 3/4/2021 at 11:03 AM, Zyscgk said:

Guest Guest
On 3/4/2021 at 1:46 PM, Guest Guest said:

ewww bed bugs?

sometimes its suay suay brought in by patrons, and dark cool rooms are conducive for bed bugs to grow.

More reason to do cleaning frequently!!

Guest Guest
On 3/5/2021 at 8:52 PM, Guest Guest said:

More reason to do cleaning frequently!!

Went last Saturday and Sunday..the rooms sanitizer spray are all top up. Good job.

Steam room smell good 👍

4 minutes ago, TampinesTop said:

Hi

going there this Friday PM. My first visit. Regulars - what’s the crowd situation like during the afternoon? Is it conducive to privacy and fun? Thanks 

That’s interesting I was thinking of going tonight or tomorrow, also for the first time. Unfortunately can’t go Friday or we could’ve given 2 perspectives.

20 minutes ago, Lamb2460 said:

That’s interesting I was thinking of going tonight or tomorrow, also for the first time. Unfortunately can’t go Friday or we could’ve given 2 perspectives.

I would imagine the evening crowd be bigger? But new normal - so who knows? Also TMC has closed, maybe they’ll propel more people towards the other clubs. 

48 minutes ago, TampinesTop said:

Hey a friend said there were police cars outside Hook yesterday. It’s not verified, so dunno if it’s Just one of those rumours. 
anyone with concrete info?

No worries,  everyday they are also police cars at our HDB blocks, it doesnt mean anything,  just basic patrolling to ensure  a safe living environment. 

2 hours ago, TampinesTop said:

Hey a friend said there were police cars outside Hook yesterday. It’s not verified, so dunno if it’s Just one of those rumours. 
anyone with concrete info?

There's always police cars at night, but mainly because of the building beside it - Oriental Plaza. A lot of ah beng/ah lians/ginnas got stopped by police.

I have seen it very frequently. No surprise.

7 hours ago, clesonpoison said:

hook crowd getting worse. went today and the crowd is about 20 people in a friday evening at around 6pm.  back then got more than 50 people easily.

Ohh...those 20 must be hot statues then...yest i think is skin night...hot to see those statues standing at dark area...

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

It is the same on Sat. I was there 2 weeks ago, at its peak there were only 30-35 guys and mostly the same old faces + occasional hoppers from KB.

I find the crowds here is so much better than KB. At least, I dun hear shouting in the dark area. The patrons here are more civilised, they dun wear LED watch into the dark area n shone at people. They dun fight like KB. KB is such a horrible place to go !! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 7:17 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Not sure if is because of covid,  the crowd nowadays is almost a third of what cruise club used to have.

At the old cruise,  satuday nights were crowded.  I like their theme days where they handed out fluorescent sticks to distinguish tops from bottoms.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.