Male HQ

Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)

Tedor

Guest WAPWAPWAP

Sauna has changed brand and management and yet there's still people complaining about the hot statues. What they do is none of everyone's business. Why is everyone so pressed? If they want to stand there for 5 hours looking for people who are equally or hotter than them, then that's nobody's business. People who worked hard on their appearance has all the right to be picky with who they have fun with. If you're an unfit ugly troll and don't stand a chance with them, why does it bother you so much? Geez! It's always the ugly ones who are complaining it's disgusting. You just don't go inside grabbing people's crotches and expect them to just let you have your way ans not complain. Yuck.

2 hours ago, Jungleman said:

I'm not sure because I don't go regularly, but after 5-6 would be a safe bet because theme nights will begin.

Depends on what you want. If u want to see a lot of guys 5 onwards would be a safe bet. But going there during peak hours has its cons. It hard to hook up with so many people around and harder to find a ln empty room. U myt also have to end up waiting in line to go in. From my personal experience its better to go early around 4 pm during saturdays as there are quite a number of people already but not so many that it becomes a hindrance and locker space is still avaiable. Ill usually leave by 7 pm (earlier if lucky) to avoid the mad rush of people by that time.

5 hours ago, Guest Hookie said:

Depends on what you want. If u want to see a lot of guys 5 onwards would be a safe bet. But going there during peak hours has its cons. It hard to hook up with so many people around and harder to find a ln empty room. U myt also have to end up waiting in line to go in. From my personal experience its better to go early around 4 pm during saturdays as there are quite a number of people already but not so many that it becomes a hindrance and locker space is still avaiable. Ill usually leave by 7 pm (earlier if lucky) to avoid the mad rush of people by that time.

Good to take note. Thanks

Will remember the recommended timings when I go in January

8 hours ago, Guest WAPWAPWAP said:

Sauna has changed brand and management and yet there's still people complaining about the hot statues. What they do is none of everyone's business. Why is everyone so pressed? If they want to stand there for 5 hours looking for people who are equally or hotter than them, then that's nobody's business. People who worked hard on their appearance has all the right to be picky with who they have fun with. If you're an unfit ugly troll and don't stand a chance with them, why does it bother you so much? Geez! It's always the ugly ones who are complaining it's disgusting. You just don't go inside grabbing people's crotches and expect them to just let you have your way ans not complain. Yuck.

Totally agree! 

9 hours ago, Guest WAPWAPWAP said:

Sauna has changed brand and lesbian management and yet there's still people complaining about the hot statues. What they do is none of everyone's business.

Why is everyone so pressed? If they want to stand there for 5 hours looking for people who are equally or hotter than them, then that's nobody's business.

People who worked hard on their appearance has all the right to be picky with who they have fun with.

If you're an unfit ugly troll and don't stand a chance with them, why does it bother you so much? Geez! It's always the ugly ones who are complaining it's disgusting.

You just don't go inside grabbing people's crotches and expect them to just let you have your way ans not complain. Yuck.

换汤不换药

Edited by LoveCum

I don't have any opinions against picky customers, but I would like to complain a bit about too regular customers. When you realize that although certain days can be packed, many many are weekly regulars that you saw every time you went there, it's not so fun any more. I myself think if really having such needs regularly, maybe visiting there no more than twice per month is a good frequency (preferably on a different day of the week), good for both self and others to get what one wants.

Edited by dragonfly_y

Guest GatheJosi
On 11/19/2020 at 8:13 AM, Guest Client said:

On Fri - 5.30pm onwards

On Sat - before 4.30pm, nude night starts at 5pm

It was great but after a few visits, it's getting boring, always the same crowds and the same group of people who likes to talk and laugh loudly in the dark area to draw attentions. Most of them are free entries. Can't blame them. Pay peanut gets Monkey 🐵

1 hour ago, dragonfly_y said:

I don't have any opinions against picky customers, but I would like to complain a bit about too regular customers. When you realize that although certain days can be packed, many many are weekly regulars that you saw every time you went there, it's not so fun any more. I myself think if really having such needs regularly, maybe visiting there no more than twice per month is a good frequency (preferably on a different day of the week), good for both self and others to get what one wants.

If you know they are regular customers at Hook that means you are one too. Why don't you set an example by reducing your trip to once a month, perhaps the rest will follow lol. 

2 hours ago, Guest Client said:

If you know they are regular customers at Hook that means you are one too. Why don't you set an example by reducing your trip to once a month, perhaps the rest will follow lol. 

lolol so true

you must be a regular too if you keep seeing “the regulars”

11 hours ago, dragonfly_y said:

I notice, a high percentage of patrons have been to spa b4, regulars or not, I know ppl who don't go, their reasons might be different, one spa not Hook has more regulars , n the regulars seems keen to interact with someone they not met b4, in my opinion, after a number of months, patrons very likely met most of customers

7 hours ago, Justice said:

CC in the past was the most popular spa, right?

Depends on when. Just few years ago, yes.

But Absolute was even better.

Before Absolute, the best is Towel Club, hands down.

Wow, looks like business is hard hit nowadays for sauna operators, both KB & Hook having 1 for 1 pass promotions today.  Based on my experience, Hook will be quiet & KB packed. I guess poor fengshui.

1 hour ago, Guest Client said:

Wow, looks like business is hard hit nowadays for sauna operators, both KB & Hook having 1 for 1 pass promotions today.  Based on my experience, Hook will be quiet & KB packed. I guess poor fengshui.

If KB is packed, then KB dun have go for 1 for 1. KB is equally bad too. 

On 11/24/2020 at 8:54 PM, Guest Guest said:

If KB is packed, then KB dun have go for 1 for 1. KB is equally bad too. 

Tue is normally a slow day for all that's why both have to run promotions. So far Hook has been disappointing, don't know why they are not able to attract the crowd like KB with similar 1-for-1 promo.

On 11/27/2020 at 3:47 PM, gucici said:

Let those sexy dudes enter for free, but required to be in thongs or nude at all times. 

Maybe can attract more crowds. 

I totally agree with you or can call it Skimpy Nite. I do wear g-string and thong inside the maze love to have fun in skimpy undies.

Just left Hook, not as crowded as my last visit two Sat ago. Managed to have fun with 2 btms & 1 top, feeling very drained & exhausted now. Initially I was planning to go KB instead but changed my mind after seeing the long wait at their check-in counter (around 4.30pm), not sure if it has got anything to do with their police visit last night which may have resulted in more stringent enforcement on their entrance quota. Anyway, saw so many familiar faces from KB, at one stage I almost thought I had gone to the wrong sauna haha.

Guest first timer

first time at hook and must say the facilities are pretty disappointing. having said that, the guys are hot.  got one skinny and tall uncle very forceful and keep on holding on to me. scary. overall interesting experience that i prob wont relive anytime soon.  

10 hours ago, Guest Client said:

Just left Hook, not as crowded as my last visit two Sat ago. Managed to have fun with 2 btms & 1 top, feeling very drained & exhausted now. Initially I was planning to go KB instead but changed my mind after seeing the long wait at their check-in counter (around 4.30pm), not sure if it has got anything to do with their police visit last night which may have resulted in more stringent enforcement on their entrance quota. Anyway, saw so many familiar faces from KB, at one stage I almost thought I had gone to the wrong sauna haha.

SG is small and the pool of sauna goers is limited,  they will just be distributed in the few sauna. Have to wait till the whole covid drama ended then will get fresh foreign meat coming in, meanwhile just hang on there. 

On 11/27/2020 at 11:28 AM, Guest Client said:

Tue is normally a slow day for all that's why both have to run promotions. So far Hook has been disappointing, don't know why they are not able to attract the crowd like KB with similar 1-for-1 promo.

in your opinion, for others, they might disagree, it not a sporting event for thousands of spectators 

On 11/28/2020 at 10:37 PM, Guest Client said:

u mean covid ambassadors enforcing the covid rules , like those who patrol hawker centres?

On 11/22/2020 at 10:44 PM, Guest Guest said:

Depends on when. Just few years ago, yes.

But Absolute was even better.

Before Absolute, the best is Towel Club, hands down.

I agree with your assessment, also my experience.  And I can add two more:

After Towel Club and before Absolute,  OneSeven was also better, and

Before Cruise Club started, the old Keybox was also better.

When will the trend reverse, and recent saunas will become better than the old ones ???

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I agree with your assessment, also my experience.  And I can add two more:

After Towel Club and before Absolute,  OneSeven was also better, and

Before Cruise Club started, the old Keybox was also better.

When will the trend reverse, and recent saunas will become better than the old ones ???

hook is popular

I've not been to Hook after 5pm and on weekends but I read from here, that there is a crowd, albeit a smaller one, but mostly good looking guys.

The afternoons that I go, there is really a dearth of guys, like just 2 - 3.....I sure hope that more good looking type of guys head there and chill out more, have fun...more eye candy.

Guest Cliente

Based on my last 3 visits on Sat, the breakdown is roughly like that :

- 20% good looking (can only guess by their eyes & hair) w/good body.

- 30% good looking w/avg body

- 30% avg look w/good body

- 20% below avg guys.

Yesterday was not crowded, at most 15 guys. Had fun with a slim fit tall btm who enjoyed sucking & having his scrotum region humped. Like the way he kept asking if I felt good with his sucking, very attentive and willing to please. Funny thing is when I was my turn giving another guy a blowjob, was complimented for being the best blowjob he has ever received so far haha.

Guest percentage

sorry, the percentage is wrong:

I my opinion it was :

19.5 % good looking with gym toned bod but thereof 85% with statue attitude

29.9 % good looking but average bod, thereof 60% touching every passer by inviting for quick action,

39,2% average looks with halfway acceptable shape, thereof 50% shy bystanders

4.4% bad looks with bad shape thereof 15 % with above average dicks and 2 % with 9" dicks

2% couldn't see because were hiding in the dark and

5% couldn't see because inside a locked room, even after attempt of looking over the wall did not get any glimpse.

Oh, and I forgot the 60% of pleasure moaning noise that was audible between 7.45pm to 8.16pm and not a single second later. But seems the top came much too fast... looking at the time frame.

4 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

Based on my last 3 visits on Sat, the breakdown is roughly like that :

- 20% good looking (can only guess by their eyes & hair) w/good body.

- 30% good looking w/avg body

- 30% avg look w/good body

- 20% below avg guys.

Yesterday was not crowded, at most 15 guys. Had fun with a slim fit tall btm who enjoyed sucking & having his scrotum region humped. Like the way he kept asking if I felt good with his sucking, very attentive and willing to please. Funny thing is when I was my turn giving another guy a blowjob, was complimented for being the best blowjob he has ever received so far haha.

I like your assessment better...Guest Percentage more or less is referring to the clientele attitude...which is not entirely wrong too...🤣

Tonight Hook is Packed...almost 50 people for sure and definitely eye candies galore...sure, statues and weirdos were there too...a few Uncles (Keybox must have had long queue)...and one quasimodo.

Wonder how Keybox was like tonight.

On 12/4/2020 at 8:50 PM, Zyscgk said:

I like your assessment better...Guest Percentage more or less is referring to the clientele attitude...which is not entirely wrong too...🤣

Tonight Hook is Packed...almost 50 people for sure and definitely eye candies galore...sure, statues and weirdos were there too...a few Uncles (Keybox must have had long queue)...and one quasimodo.

Wonder how Keybox was like tonight.

OMG i laughed at quasimodo. But i think ive seen that person before. He's the uncle with severe kyphoscoliosis. To be fair he isnt aggressive, he'd just watch the action around.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.