Male HQ

Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)

tanuki

Guest InAndOut

no offence to all but in singapore national service/uniform context, there is NO Malay In Navy, Air Force & Commandos. This is because Singapore worried that the malays will join their counterparts malaysia, indonesia and attack their own country.

Mostly my malay whom I know and the young ones whom i facilitated for racial and harmony programmes thought Singapore is raxixm/bixx of their own people. So i corrected them and share what/why singapore doesn't allowed. hope they understood...if not they will misunderstand for the rest of their life...

imagine if mas selaxxx happen to be air force...can u imagine wat would happen? Thank God For Past Generations, Our Country Mentor Mr Lee Kuan Yew make the right decision for the future of singapore. And so far, so good. We live as one united singaporeans. :)

i love to play ship and aeroplane toys..when i was little boy...even my birthday..i got cars...ship...and aeroplane toys...to the extend that my parents enrol me to the singapore youth flying club...my application was rejected due to some requirement...but not race...i'm sad but i keep playing the toys... :)

My hope is one day that the Mindef would considered allowing malays to be enroll in navy, air force or commandos. maybe for a start...assist in logistics operations? we never know.

This comment is juz' my point of view. No intention of hurting/offending others. Juz' to share. :)

Note: The "x" is to hidden the obvious letters.

Sorry dude I have to disagree. Maybe not every position in the navy of air force has malays, but I for one am very certain there are/were malay gunners in the navy. How do I know this? Becoz I was a naval gunner myself. :ph34r:

Guest Mimiko

Malay boys with nice looks n hot bods r the best if u like manly animal rough almost rape like sex. If ur preference is that, they wil satisfy u greatly in bed. Mayb some of us need that occasionally..

But most of them age badly, probably from their unhealthy diets. They r stil only in their 30s before they start to completely lose their physical n sex appeal, whether married or not. They r like flames that burn very brightly at first but go out quickly.

I guess it applies to just about everyone who doesn't take care of their health tho.

20101020_b24b08e78ab8b456a21bwP79CQWTjxls.jpg

20101020_4f2b99c1a0d2918c7d13LCV2fOF4ze8o.jpg

8218_1248286369815_1309117929_770179_6229240_n.jpg

They are YUMMY! :P:rolleyes: :oops: :B)

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest gaysingaporean

Malay boys with nice looks n hot bods r the best if u like manly animal rough almost rape like sex. If ur preference is that, they wil satisfy u greatly in bed. Mayb some of us need that occasionally..

But most of them age badly, probably from their unhealthy diets. They r stil only in their 30s before they start to completely lose their physical n sex appeal, whether married or not. They r like flames that burn very brightly at first but go out quickly.

I guess it applies to just about everyone who doesn't take care of their health tho.

GOSH! You are so right!

Those Malay boys, Malaysian or Indonesian are so hot in bed...

Arab boys too are hot stuffs. Whenever I am in France, they are my number one pick! For the past 30 years spending summer in the South of France, I always have hot encounters with young horny Arab boys. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Guest Guest

They aged rapidly as most of them smoke rather heavily and enjoy intense sex at rather young age; as young as secondary school level. It is true that they are very romantic in bed.

lol those are not Malays for your info, they are chinese n pinoy albeit too tan because both of them happen to be good friends of mine :) i hope you can tell the difference between Malays and Pinoys, almost an insult if you get both races wrong...

Edited by kiasu1983

GOSH! You are so right!

Those Malay boys, Malaysian or Indonesian are so hot in bed...

Arab boys too are hot stuffs. Whenever I am in France, they are my number one pick! For the past 30 years spending summer in the South of France, I always have hot encounters with young horny Arab boys. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sounds hot. how do you get so lucky :D

• 2 months later...
Guest mly indo

I'm mly fm indonesia. I went to Aj clubs in Singapore, hardly find any mly there. Is there any specific place where mly gay use to gather / hang out ? Especially those who str8 act ones.

some of them are too self conscious. i once rejected advances from this guy simply because he is not my type and he got angry and shouted 'is it because i'm malay?!' and said that im a racist. really felt absurb after that.

Please do not stereotype . Thanks

Apa nih dia membebel? Lu nak cakap step, gua tak goyang beb. Lu tayang lu punya muka dulu, gua jumpa lu kat luar.

Cheyyy...Garang, eh?

Kadang-kadang rasa macam nak DEBIK orang-orang bodoh macam nih. Walaupun aku bukan orng Melayu (tanyalah MENDAKI, Heh!) boleh dikatakan aku lebih mesra dgn kaum kerabat Tun Teja daripada mereka yg berketurunan Tionghua.

Amacam, Melayu, pass tak? :D

O level dapat A, tau. Jangan marah....

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

Apa nih dia membebel? Lu nak cakap step, gua tak goyang beb. Lu tayang lu punya muka dulu, gua jumpa lu kat luar.

Cheyyy...Garang, eh?

Kadang-kadang rasa macam nak DEBIK orang-orang bodoh macam nih. Walaupun aku bukan orng Melayu (tanyalah MENDAKI, Heh!) boleh dikatakan aku lebih mesra dgn kaum kerabat Tun Teja daripada mereka yg berketurunan Tionghua.

Amacam, Melayu, pass tak? :D

O level dapat A, tau. Jangan marah....

fuhlamak.... hahahaha...

tapi apasal Tun Teja? bukan Hang Tuah ke? :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

fuhlamak.... hahahaha... tapi apasal Tun Teja? bukan Hang Tuah ke? :P

Sebab Tun Teja mandi pakai kemban. Lagi glam.

Nak tambah lagi satu point. Malangnya, ada di kalangan orang Melayu yg kononnya tidak fasih atau tidak tahu bertutur/berbual dgn menggunakan bahasa ibunda sendiri. Mengapa? Mereka sahajalah yg tahu.

Tapi mak tak kisah. Bila mak jumpa gay boy-gay boy macam nih, mak malas nak layan. Tak kuasa...

Anywho, I'm effectively bilingual. Learnt Chinesefor four months in school in P 1 and got sick of doing memory work so mummy tranferred me to Malay instead.

And I do admit that the Malay language is a fun fun fun language to use when one speaks, or gossips. And it's deceptively difficult. Pasar Malay is easy but proper Malay is difficult. The spoken version and the proper version learnt in schools are VERY different from each other.

So to snag yrself a nice Malay guy, it doesnt hurt to learn the language....trust me. It's a fun and easy language to pick up. (But horribly difficult to master cos things like "penjodoh bilangan" and "imbuhan" have got no concrete rules. You just have to know.)

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

It's a fun and easy language to pick up. (But horribly difficult to master cos things like "penjodoh bilangan" and "imbuhan" have got no concrete rules. You just have to know.)

Dude, u ain't talking to a Singaporean here, u know.

Try attending lessons for all subjects, except English and Chinese, in Malay for 11 years. ;)

But then, this weirdness applies for many languages. Even French nouns have genders. You juz dunno when to apply 'le' ('the' article for masculine nouns) or 'la' (for feminine). Like u said, YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW.

Nak tambah lagi satu point. Malangnya, ada di kalangan orang Melayu yg kononnya tidak fasih atau tidak tahu bertutur/berbual dgn menggunakan bahasa ibunda sendiri. Mengapa? Mereka sahajalah yg tahu.

Cakap saje pasal ni, pengalaman aku tak kurang peliknya.

Kerapkali bila aku bertutur dlm bahasa Melayu dgn orang Melayu Singapura kat Orchard, selalunya dia akan tanya, "You Melayu eh?"

Aisey.... dr mana kat air muka aku yg menampakkan ciri2 keMelayuan? Kulit pun bukannya sawo matang.... :wacko:

Lebih teruk lagi, bila bersua dgn seorang pelajar perempuan dr Indonesia kat bas di Woodlands, dia seolah-olah terkejut bila tahu yg aku Cina.

Aku tanya dia, "Apakah muka aku tak mcm Cina?"

Jawabnya, "Tak" <_<

Anywho, I'm effectively bilingual.

I'm trilingual :P

Edited by qedcwc

this guys is chinese.. not malay boy...

Yeah, I know. Hon Kahoe.... the girl is Sharifah Amani....

Both are budding actors brought in by the late Yasmin Ahmad....

Sharifah Amani herself is the daughter of a famous Malaysian actor couple....

Dude, u ain't talking to a Singaporean here, u know. Try attending lessons for all subjects, except English and Chinese, in Malay for 11 years. ;) But then, this weirdness applies for many languages. Even French nouns have genders. You juz dunno when to apply 'le' ('the' article for masculine nouns) or 'la' (for feminine). Like u said, YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW. Cakap saje pasal ni, pengalaman aku tak kurang peliknya. Kerapkali bila aku bertutur dlm bahasa Melayu dgn orang Melayu Singapura kat Orchard, selalunya dia akan tanya, "You Melayu eh?" Aisey.... dr mana kat air muka aku yg menampakkan ciri2 keMelayuan? Kulit pun bukannya sawo matang.... :wacko: Lebih teruk lagi, bila bersua dgn seorang pelajar perempuan dr Indonesia kat bas di Woodlands, dia seolah-olah terkejut bila tahu yg aku Cina. Aku tanya dia, "Apakah muka aku tak mcm Cina?" Jawabnya, "Tak" <_< I'm trilingual :P

aku pulak terbalik. Naik cab je orang ingat cina.

tapi aku lagi suka bahasa indonesia, macam sexy gitu.

aku pulak terbalik. Naik cab je orang ingat cina.

tapi aku lagi suka bahasa indonesia, macam sexy gitu.

Bahasa Indonesia banyak sebutan baku lah.... :P

Bahasa Jawa lagi aku tak faham....

Guest ManApproaching40

They reminded me of sexy Certis Cisco. Someday I must have sex with one of them...hahaha

Anyone here got any sexy cisco photo to share? Couldn't find any thru google.

Hi Uniform Fetish, glad to know that I am not the only person in Singapore drooling over CISCO uncles. I particularly like those with beer bellies. Their belts used to be wide, black and very shiny during the 80s. I find them irresistibly sexy and frequently stalked them. But now the uniform has changed style and CISCO men becomes skinny and young so... not seduced by them anymore. Sigh...

• 1 month later...
no offence to all but in singapore national service/uniform context, there is NO Malay In Navy, Air Force & Commandos. This is because Singapore worried that the malays will join their counterparts malaysia, indonesia and attack their own country. Mostly my malay whom I know and the young ones whom i facilitated for racial and harmony programmes thought Singapore is raxixm/bixx of their own people. So i corrected them and share what/why singapore doesn't allowed. hope they understood...if not they will misunderstand for the rest of their life... imagine if mas selaxxx happen to be air force...can u imagine wat would happen? Thank God For Past Generations, Our Country Mentor Mr Lee Kuan Yew make the right decision for the future of singapore. And so far, so good. We live as one united singaporeans. :) i love to play ship and aeroplane toys..when i was little boy...even my birthday..i got cars...ship...and aeroplane toys...to the extend that my parents enrol me to the singapore youth flying club...my application was rejected due to some requirement...but not race...i'm sad but i keep playing the toys... :) My hope is one day that the Mindef would considered allowing malays to be enroll in navy, air force or commandos. maybe for a start...assist in logistics operations? we never know. This comment is juz' my point of view. No intention of hurting/offending others. Juz' to share. :) Note: The "x" is to hidden the obvious letters.

I LOL'ed so hard at the irony of this post, saying we are a united Singapore because we don't allow Malays in Navy/AirForce out of distrust XD No offence taken dude, I just feel sad for your narrow mind.

As a Malay guy serving in the Navy, I can tell you as far as Navy is concerned, right now in 2011 there are Malays here. It's not a lot, all of us are NSFs and no regular Malay Navy personnels, but we're here.

• 3 weeks later...

Teenagers are between the age of 13 to 19 - any numbers that ends with "teen". You know our policies with people under 18.

I am changing the subject title to "young men" instead. I have also edited some of the comments to better describe the subject matter.

Be happy.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

perhaps Malays are harder to find as they may not be obvious and they probably won't out themselves as their religion and families cannot accept it. unless probably from Malaysia. There are many guys from Malaysia who come to Singapore and feel more comfortable as their law forbid homosexual acts while Singapore is more tolerant.

• 1 month later...
Guest Amir Hakim

I'm Malaysian Malay. And I try my best not to stereotype but the Malays here in Malaysia are generally either too fat or too skinny or just plain ugly. It's hard to find a well dressed, classy and hot Malay :( I was in Singapore a few months ago and I can tell you that the Malay guys there (and guys of other ethnic groups for that matter) are HOT! Most of them have really nice toned bodies. Maybe it's because all men there go for NS training. Maybe Malaysia should follow suit and make NS compulsory for all males here too. Maybe then we would have more hot Malay guys ;)

I'm Malaysian Malay. And I try my best not to stereotype but the Malays here in Malaysia are generally either too fat or too skinny or just plain ugly. It's hard to find a well dressed, classy and hot Malay :( I was in Singapore a few months ago and I can tell you that the Malay guys there (and guys of other ethnic groups for that matter) are HOT! Most of them have really nice toned bodies. Maybe it's because all men there go for NS training. Maybe Malaysia should follow suit and make NS compulsory for all males here too. Maybe then we would have more hot Malay guys ;)

Amir, i think it's because Malaysians like to eat a lot! LOL~!

There are not many non-Malay Malaysians who have hot bodies as well....

Maybe singaporean malays, they are mixed? Like chinese malay, european malay..

Guest Passingthru

The Malay genetic pool is actually quite diverse/large and hence produces a variety of breeds or hybrids. While the pedestrian Malay as we know it is the most common, Malays can range from caucasoid to negroid and anything in between. The varieties I've come across:

Caucasoid

- if they have roots from Kelantan and they look caucasian, they either have Afghani or Pakistani admixture. Textile traders from that part of the world migrated to Kelantan and settled there a long time ago. The cross breeding produced some remarkable specimens but this breed is dwindling with the passage of time.

- have middle eastern roots. While many still carry Sheikh or Al-(whatever) in their names, their caucasoid features get increasingly diluted with succeeding generations.

- have Dutch or other colonial forebears. Although claimed to be impossible biologically, a genetic throwback occasionally produces distinctively different looking issue from the other siblings.

- 1st or 2nd generation Eurasians, also known as pan Asians.

Sinic

- have Javanese roots or are Javanese. The Javanese look that way either due to Chinese or Mongolian ancestry from ancient times. Kublai Khan had wanted to conquer Java and actually sent his men over. Some may have settled there &/or bred. Chinese traders have been there for centuries. Add these all up and you get a distinct type of "native".

- have Chinese or baba-nyonya forebears or are a 1st or 2nd generation mix.

- purely Chinese but adopted.

- have Japanese roots resulting from WW2.

- are of East Malaysian/Bornean extraction who themselves may be admixtures with Chinese.

Indo( as in Indian )

- many Indians are muslims and this makes it easy for inter-marrying which has been going on for centuries. This generally results in a darker shade of Malays with a little more defined or sharper features.

- purely Indian but adopted.

- purely Indian but have consciously decided to become a Malay for various reasons.

Negroid

- have aboriginal( Negrito ) ancestry.

- genetic throwback due to Negroid ancestry from a slave forebear( yes, black slavery even reached our shores ).

- 1st or 2nd generation mix. Eg: Malays who go to Egypt or the Middle East for studies may sometimes return with negroid wives.

Guest Passingthru

My findings come from personal observation as well as both oral and literary information. The Malay royalty of Malaysia is a very good example of a wide genetic pool producing all types but categorically termed "Malay". Being "durians", they enjoyed privileges commoners didn't and thus were able to take spouses from far flung places and therefore produce progeny looking very different from what we expect typical Malays to look like. Some examples:

Kelantan royalty

- contrary to what I first suspected, the fair complexioned royals are not the result of the admixtures I previously mentioned. They are apparently descendants of Javanese mutants! Javanese royalty of the past deemed themselves too "halus" and semi divine to co-mingle with the "unwashed". Thus, they secluded themselves in their palaces and literally didn't see the light of day. Eventually they mutated into anaemic looking beings which in their minds further confirmed their divine status. Migration due to empire( Majapahit? ) collapse landed some of them in Kelantan and they passed on the anemic look which by then had stabilized genetically.

Johor royalty

- the direct throne line is an admixture of Danish and Chinese. The extended family have British, other European, Turkish and Chinese lineage.

Selangor royalty

- very Chinese looking, the current sultan and his late father . The crown prince is part American. Extended family have Chinese and Welsh lineage.

Negeri Sembilan

- some Portuguese admixture in the original throne line but the cousin was "voted" instead and is now the current ruler. This wife and children have Chinese looks.

Pahang royalty

- is closely linked to the Johor royalty historically and currently by way of the regent's wife( Johor princess ) who I think is part British.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guester
lol those are not Malays for your info, they are chinese n pinoy albeit too tan because both of them happen to be good friends of mine :) i hope you can tell the difference between Malays and Pinoys, almost an insult if you get both races wrong...

It's not an insult la. Some people cant differentiate between chinese, japanese and korean because they all look similar. Nobody would confuse a Chinese for a pinoy or Malay generally because they look totally different. Some races look similar and if you don't really know them well you cannot differentiate between them. Although I have to say not being able to differentiate indians and malays when I was young was pretty funny.

• G_M changed the title to Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.