Male HQ

Japanese Adult Comic Scans

imchaser

Hi Moderators,

Not very sure is this is allowed, posting scan images from magazines. Contains nudity. If its not appropriate or against those copyright issue, just delete the whole post away.

Thanks.

Comic_21599-1.jpg

Anyone interested to view the rest of the story?

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes pls! But can the lead be more stocky fit?!? :smokin:

Err, can if i know how to draw myself! I just find the whole story and drawing and all the big size middle age salarymen character are very erotic.

But will post more when the moderators give the green light. For what i know this topic might dissapear tomorrow!!

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Oh ok whatever.

Please not that for Japanese comic, have to read from left to right panel.

Comic_21600.jpg

hmmm, i dont know japanese either. Guess u have to wait until the end to find out more. haha.

But can use your imagination abit. I am thinking that maybe the older guy who got tied up is the boss or ceo of the company (judging from the haircut), but not been paying his managers salary for months, so all the managers ganged up and torture him to act as an urinal? Thats what i think though.

Hot! Got me cumming 5 times today.

Wow, really? 5 tiimes? When i first saw it i thought this is better than the actual pxxn too!

Anyone know Japanese wants to roughly translate the story would be great! If not just stick to my storyline above.

Hmmm, ok so now we know Header69, Busted79, and Bigis4me all have the same interest on what type of guys they like. What abt others?

Hmm.. quite a nice chub...

but i don understand their conversation...

the way they act, is like trying to show the tied up guy is the sex slave?

Or a relieve of stress?

Anyway, it is a nice story.

Can continue?

:P

I dont understand their conversation either, but I am thinking that maybe the older guy who got tied up is the boss or ceo of the company (judging from the haircut), but not been paying his managers salary for months, so all the managers ganged up and torture him to act as an urinal. Thats my imagination.

hot! :D

they have a community on livejournal about this kinda comics.

bara-love... check it out! :D

Dude! im sorry, but thats a very different type of drawing and type of guys if compare.

Comic_21614.jpg

Thats the end of the story. I like the style and the characters and the story line very much. I like it that they do it with suit and tie and underwear on. its definitely better than real pxxn. haha. Its from the monthly Japanese SAMSON magazine, btw.

THE END.....

Edited by imchaser

Wow!!!! Even though most of us here cant understand what they are talking about but i sure know most of us can understand the action going on. I sure love the big hairy jap guys

in suits having a good time with that big human urinal and having their dicks drain and clean by him sure makes me leak like crazy. I dont mind being tied up and have to suck and

ve fxxked by everybody that comes in but to drink pee maybe not for me. And lastly the part where the blur guy fxxks the tied up guy and then turns around and is sucked clean till he comes in his mouth

hmmmmmmmmmmm sure makes me hard yeahhhhhhhhhh

Edited by bigis4me

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, this is my 1st reply... and hell am I excited to see such a good find here, I'm refering to the comic strip!

This may be some kind of a fantasy...

but frankly, I do enjoy the comic... its kinda HOT!!! Tks!

I'll keep watching out...

Geisha

Edited by geisha

wow, so many links to other website on the comic already, so i guess i no need to post already. Although i still got a lots of stories....

• 4 weeks later...

The End. Still got lots more comics. Do u guys prefer matured chubby uncles like the first story or Gmen stocky bear like the 2nd story?

• G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.