Male HQ

Japanese Adult Comic Scans

imchaser

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for voting. Here u go, Jiraiya's comic for all u horny gmen admirers. Oh btw, its not in colors, and for this title i dont have English.

My Teacher...

02.jpg

01.jpg

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I have the Mandarin version. Let me post if you don't mind.

Dont mind of cos! no one knows how to read japanese here, wow so thanks! Happy Birthday!

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

New Release! Oh my god, no. 1 is so good, Im definitely going to Yangtze Cinema soon! Any mature chubby uncles going as well?

Edited by imchaser

Hi is it only me? I can't see some of the action pics cos it is censored by photobucket. Anyway to repost it pl?

Hi I think its just u! the last i checked in photobucket, none of my images is censored by photobucket. Would u like to try to clear your cache and try again?

Hi I think its just u! the last i checked in photobucket, none of my images is censored by photobucket. Would u like to try to clear your cache and try again?

Its not your post, its gachi's post in chinese version.

4 images cannot be seen.

Wot? only 6 ppl vote? obviously im not satisfied with the lack of participation. And when im not happy, it will effect my mood to post new comic. Yeah, im a bit of a drama person. Hoho.

Edited by imchaser

hi imchaser :

would certainly hope #1 will happen in Yangtze in one of the sleazy afternoon.

#1 for me.

Hi Header, have u been to yangtze? How is it like inside, the crowd i mean? Will this ever happen?

Hi Header, have u been to yangtze? How is it like inside, the crowd i mean? Will this ever happen?

I dun think so. Most of the Ah Pek who go and see RA films there are rather frail.

I've ever tried to sit at a far corner to "hint" that I am in a "private" corner for fun

but no-one seemed to bother. I think most of them could be straight & just

want to watch some gals' tits in larger projection :rolleyes:

BTW, I'm into mature guys, especially those who smiles "sneazily" when they cruise.

Here u go, the most anticipated comic of the year. Whatever.

The Sexual Adventures In YangTze Cinema aka Dark Side 2

with rough translation from me. Not sure if its correct though.

This is a story of a straight middle aged salary man who has a good job, wife and family. Everything is perfect... except his sex life of cos. They never have any since a year ago. His sexual urge is getting higher and higher each day. He often fantasize having sex with another woman....

20572.jpg

But being a good husband, he respects his wife and promised himself he wont touch any other woman.....

So one day, with balls filled with a year worth of boiled cums, he decided to visit a pxxn cinema to have a diy session....

20573.jpg

He felt this is the day he need to release.... inside the old building, he noticed some middle aged man like himself hanging around. So he bought a ticket...

20574.jpg

Edited by imchaser

Upon entering, a big matured man is fxxking a girl on the big screen.

"But wait a minute... why is everyone is not looking at the screen? There are looking at me! Is there something on my hair?" with little time to wonder whats happening, everyone in the cinema already starts gathering around him like hungry ghosts....

20575.jpg

To be continue...

Edited by imchaser

For some strange reason, everyone in the cinema wants a piece of him. Suck... suck... lick... grope...

"wait... im not a...... urrggghhhh.... kimochi.....kimochi....."

20576.jpg

"Why am i enjoying this? ... but im straight.... but this feels great... like nothing ive experienced with any girls b4.... " he thought....

20577.jpg

Even the owner of the cinema wants his meaty ass....

20578.jpg

Edited by imchaser

Everyone is waiting in line to fxxk his virgin meaty ass....

20579.jpg

He was fxxked until he cummed multiple times... but wait, why is he still so hard and horny? Obviously, bcos of his big testicles was filled with one year supply of overdue cums bursting to get out! So the actions continue and continue....

20580.jpg

He serves every one until the last person.... he never experienced moments like this ever!

Definitely the main actor in the cinema screening!

20581.jpg

The end.

Leave a note and tell me abt the rough translation, it is accurate or not .....

Will stop posting new comics for a while, probably a week or too. depends. Thanks for the support. Meanwhile, feel free to leave an appreciation note.... hoho.

Hi welcome to the ORIGINAL Adult comic scans. Posting will be back as usual in few more days! thanks for the wait. Im on a gay cruise in the carribean right now.

Edited by imchaser

Guest FattChoy88

I think what he meant was, he personally scanned those, as opposed to lifting a couple of jpegs from the Net.

Wow,

Imchaser, how come u emphasise the ORGINAL???

Got pirated one meh?

lol

Guest sluttyone
hi imchaser :

very sure that wont happen in Yangtze :rolleyes:

gosh.. a straight man first time into gay sex and

gotten to being sucked,sucked others & being fxxked.

More exciting than what's happening on-screen.

You don't have to go far, I done that in a Bangkok cinema :lol

Luckily it was a quiet afternoon and I got banged by about 5 men. Used up a box of condom and a whole tube of lub. Still hard to believe I would dare to do that so publicly. Seeing the hungry looks in their eyes I felt the excitement builds up and somehow lost control in being manhandled by the crowd.

Wrong, he is stating that he is the ORIGINAL starter of the Adult Comic Scan, the other strips are just followers.

ORIGINAL or not, as long as the comics are nice who cares.

I prefer both, the picture itself and the words either in english or chinese where I can understand.

Its more thrilling knowing what they are talking rather than just the sexy pics.

Wrong, he is stating that he is the ORIGINAL starter of the Adult Comic Scan, the other strips are just followers.

Sorry, gachi, actually my wrong to emphasis the word original. Im not those attention whorish me me me kind of poster who cant stand anyone stealing my thunder. haha. hope i was not misunderstood. Please post your comic as well. Love your gmen's comic.

Meanwhile, the original Japanese Adult Comic Scans is back! Bigger, longer, and Uncut! Until photobucket's censored geek's team get to me at least.

No more voting crap, to accommodate to viewer's laziness and spoilt for choices attitude. haha.

Presenting, the Romantic Comedy by Jiraiya's Gmen comics, in English!

page01.jpg

page02.jpg

page03.jpg

page04.jpg

page05.jpg

• G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.