Male HQ

Japanese Adult Comic Scans

imchaser

page11.jpg

page12.jpg

WOW, check out the first person on the left of first frame, more delicious than the main characters!

page13.jpg

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a funny cruising incident that happens in a gym. The drawing of the characters are very funny.

This story involves this shy chubby guy who have a huge huge crush on a new beefy stocky and older fellow gym member, but so shy he didnt have the courage to approach him eventhough fellow gym member show interest couple of times....

And also involves an very old and skinny thick face old guy (who obviously not there for the workout), who keep spying on shy chubby guy and keep following and pestering him.

every good gym members will surely find the story amusing and shockingly familiar.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Coming Soon to the computer near u! Depends if i have no date and very free.

Enough of Jiraiya for the moment. Heres other artist coming next week.

Contract Updating

Contractupdating.jpg

Officemen

Officemen.jpg

The CEO's Meeting

20050101a.jpg

Edited by imchaser

• 3 weeks later...

No, sorry to dissapoint, theres no new posting yet. I just wanna bring this to the front page. Can or cannot?

• 4 weeks later...
12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

I don't quite understand the quarrel between the troll and the bear W. I guess it could be bear W scolding the troll for doing the despicable act for bear B. But at the end, bear W himself was doing the same thing and the troll called bear W a hypocrite.

Reminded me of the time when this troll and this 30s guy were both cruising me. The 30s guy was scolding this troll accusing him of trying to peep at us at the darkroom. Right in the middle of fingering me and applying lub, his phone rang. WTF. He walked out to answer his call. Then I felt the troll fingering me while I was in the waiting position wondering if I want to wait.

When he started using his tongue I felt the wriggly warm wet tongue quite nice. In fact I was so hot that I laid on the floor, pulled my ass cheeks apart to let his wormy tongue get in deeper. Just when I was enjoying myself, 30s guy returned.

He started scolding the troll and pulled him off me. I sort of enjoyed seeing men fighting over me :whistle:

But in the end the troll was intimidated and walked off. The 30s guy said I was dirty and cheap and he walked off too. He only chased off the troll because he don't want to lose to a troll and lose face.

In case you think there was a happy ending for the troll then you are wrong. I never liked the troll. I never liked the 30s guy either but at least he was much better than the troll. I let the troll have his fun only because the 30s guy had already got me fired up and I cannot suddenly stop. But after I stopped I can don't start again :rolleyes:

Does that make sense? :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I still have a lots of comics to post actually. some are very hard to get in the internet. Short and long. Lets just say im very resourceful. But because of all the cencorship and pics being remove stuff, i think ill have to stop posting a while until i find or someone suggest a photo site that can store adult images and do hotlinking. Or maybe wait until i got my own server.

Not sure if it works

http://www.pxxnupload.com/

There was another site, but I can't find it for the life of me. Sorry.

Alternatively, you can post the images onto Gaychan or AnonIB Bara, then repost the link here. Sorry to steal your thunder imchaser. But anonib can be very thunderous.

http://www.anonib.com/_1gaychan/index.php?b=1

http://www.anonib.com/_bara0/index.php?b=1

Keep it up. I love your posts anyway. Hugs.

Guest -touch-
Wow, really? 5 tiimes? When i first saw it i thought this is better than the actual pxxn too!

Anyone know Japanese wants to roughly translate the story would be great! If not just stick to my storyline above.

The SERIFU [Dialogue] and the MANGA [graphics] are not linked: The SEFIFU is about commonplace Japanese salary man talkshop. The Graphics is really the main thing. So if u don't know the SERIFU, u don't miss much. It is the action which is relevant here. It is a kind of DESTRESS.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if it works

http://www.pxxnupload.com/

Keep it up. I love your posts anyway. Hugs.

Thanks for the links, but im sorry Sailorduo, i need a host that allows me to do "hot linking" a terms that means i can put the image directly into this forum. Cos i dont want to direct user to open another browser full of advertisements and slowing down their download time, cos i know its very annoying.

Anyway.......

Some big stocky lusty bad and naughty japanese cops for your viewing b4 i continue the comics....

bd001.jpg

bd002.jpg

bd003.jpg

bd004.jpg

Reminder! Japanese comics should be read Right to Left, if u havent already know!

Salarymen and Chikan lovers ALERT! This should be your fantasy cum true! U wish this could happen to u when u r in a train in Japan wouldnt u?

22267.jpg

22269.jpg

22270.jpg

Edited by imchaser

22281.jpg

22282.jpg

22283.jpg

Salarymen and Chikan lovers ALERT! This should be your fantasy cum true! U wish this could happen to u when u r in a train in Japan wouldnt u?

This can only be happen in Japan. I wouldnt want this to happen in Singapore's train. Cos come on, be more realistic, the train here is full of aunties and teenagers and others.

Edited by imchaser

Get ready for a new comic in ENGLISH by Go Fujimoto! Its very good.

Quick read it before its being removed!

Edited by imchaser

The end. Now u wish that u r a male nurse didnt u?

Please leave some comments if u like it, so i can post new stuff on a new page. i dont want to continue at this page, too much image on this page already.

The end. Now u wish that u r a male nurse didnt u?

Please leave some comments if u like it, so i can post new stuff on a new page. i dont want to continue at this page, too much image on this page already.

Yes, more please, in english or chinese.

Very good indeed.

New comics will be posted once total replies reach 200. Now is 197. Need to start on a new page cos of the downloading.

• G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.