Male HQ

Japanese Adult Comic Scans

imchaser

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind words. I thought of uploading this game for a change instead of comics.

image.jpg

g-case_301.jpg

Its a japanese game. For Windows Vista and XP. Older version im not sure. Its around 80mb. so i thought probably will upload it via yousendit.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Basically, the goal is to undress the hunky character piece by piece of clothing at the same time avoiding all the lasers and stuff. The stages will gets harder and harder. A lots of characters to undress one by one! WOW!

Untitleda.jpg

Sample: This is a screen capture when i was undressing my fav mature daddy in his full suit and tie...

1.jpg

The aircond is not working. Would u like me to take off your coat, daddy?

2.jpg

3.jpg

Daddy why dont u make yourself more comfortable?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

4.jpg

5.jpg

Dont worry, the black box wont be in the game.

6.jpg

If u wanna see daddie's hard swollen cock then u have to play it yourself, son.

7.jpg

Ikku ikku ikku ikku!

Various character to choose from, young to mature, mostly stocky.

Are u guys interested to play this game? If u guys r interested, then ill upload it via yousendit and post the link here. Yousendit only allows 100 people to download. The file size is roughly 80 mb, probably an hour or so download time. Its worth it, cos, this might be your only chance in your life to undress a hunky japanese guy. I mean character. haha. Oh mac user cant play this and work well with vista and xp.

Since its only allow 100 downloads, ill suggest those who seriously have problems with me, like those unregistered poster that call me rude names on the maths topic to excuse yourself to not download this.

Is there anyone else interested to play the games, or should i just play it and enjoy myself and post the screen capture of every guy here?

Edited by imchaser

Various character to choose from, young to mature, mostly stocky.

Are u guys interested to play this game? If u guys r interested, then ill upload it via yousendit and post the link here. Yousendit only allows 100 people to download. The file size is roughly 80 mb, probably an hour or so download time. Its worth it, cos, this might be your only chance in your life to undress a hunky japanese guy. I mean character. haha. Oh mac user cant play this and work well with vista and xp.

Since its only allow 100 downloads, ill suggest those who seriously have problems with me, like those unregistered poster that call me rude names on the maths topic to excuse yourself to not download this.

Is there anyone else interested to play the games, or should i just play it and enjoy myself and post the screen capture of every guy here?

wouldlike the game.. maybe u xan pm pple who are int in d game the link? like me? hehe

Only 2 person interested.... I guess its not interesting. Hence, probably wont upload the game, not worth the effort if only 2 person download! Maybe just stick to the comic scan. Haha.

Guest Guestss
Thanks for the kind words. I thought of uploading this game for a change instead of comics.

image.jpg

g-case_301.jpg

Its a japanese game. For Windows Vista and XP. Older version im not sure. Its around 80mb. so i thought probably will upload it via yousendit.

wow!!! the link please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 2 person interested.... I guess its not interesting. Hence, probably wont upload the game, not worth the effort if only 2 person download! Maybe just stick to the comic scan. Haha.

Attention whore, get a life please.

Hi thanks all for showing interest.

Its a Japanese game, but u dont need to know how to read to play, its very straight forward. Best is to have Vista or XP. Older version im not sure works or not.

I wont be posting the link for ppl to download in the public forum, for some piracy issue. Oh and for some personal issue as well. Ill just PM the link personally to members who are interested.

Heres a few ways how to download the game:

1. For members who interested of the game, leave a message here or PM me.

2. For non members who interested, please log in and registered and ill PM u the link

3. For non members who posted all the rude stuff and have serious problems with me, u can download it via this link: Download

Inform me if theres any problem with the link or game... and enjoy stripping hunky japanese guys!

Edited by imchaser

Hi thanks all for showing interest.

Its a Japanese game, but u dont need to know how to read to play, its very straight forward. Best is to have Vista or XP. Older version im not sure works or not.

I wont be posting the link for ppl to download in the public forum, for some piracy issue. Oh and for some personal issue as well. Ill just PM the link personally to members who are interested.

Heres a few ways how to download the game:

1. For members who interested of the game, leave a message here or PM me.

2. For non members who interested, please log in and registered and ill PM u the link

3. For non members who posted all the rude stuff and have serious problems with me, u can download it via this link: Download

Inform me if theres any problem with the link or game... and enjoy stripping hunky japanese guys!

hi there. you're so funny. I had a good laugh reading especially the last part on the link.

I will love to download this game if you can kindly share with me.

thanks in advance ya.

hi there. you're so funny. I had a good laugh reading especially the last part on the link.

I will love to download this game if you can kindly share with me.

thanks in advance ya.

Thanks for saying im funny. Thanks for all who show interest. I already PM all of u who PM me and all the above the links. Anybody who still want just pm me lah... i wont bite... just wanna share.

Happy stripping.

Edited by imchaser

Thanks for saying im funny. Thanks for all who show interest. I already PM all of u who PM me and all the above the links. Anybody who still want just pm me lah... i wont bite... just wanna share.

Happy stripping.

People don't have serious problems with you, but you on the other hand has serious personality problemS.

Get a life phrase fits you really well. :thumb:

People don't have serious problems with you, but you on the other hand has serious personality problemS.

Get a life phrase fits you really well. :thumb:

Im sorry all the guests, if ive offended u before. Hope u will not be so pissy on me. Especially now that is just few days to new year. Lets not hold any grudges. Cos if one do, one will get old fast!

• 2 weeks later...
hmmm, i dont know japanese either. Guess u have to wait until the end to find out more. haha.

No, I think it's more likely a fantasy situation in which the lead character sees or imagines that one of the urinals has magically transformed into a bondage chub! :) At least, that's what I figure it out to be. Any Japanese speakers care to comment?

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

• 1 month later...
First, I think it sucks that people are in here bashing.

Second, there are other cool games like the one showed by a group called the Underground Campaign.

Hi thanks for bringing this to the first page. Those game at Underground Campaign including the one i posted need license and certain fees. Thats why i didnt post the link here publicly because, shamelessly speaking, its against the international piracy standard issue.

But i did send the link privately to those interested, and theres alots of it. But unfortunately, the link has already expired. U can try to download it from their main website. So sorry.

Hi thanks for bringing this to the first page. Those game at Underground Campaign including the one i posted need license and certain fees. Thats why i didnt post the link here publicly because, shamelessly speaking, its against the international piracy standard issue.

But i did send the link privately to those interested, and theres alots of it. But unfortunately, the link has already expired. U can try to download it from their main website. So sorry.

Thanks! ^^

By the way...awesome comics.

Hey imchaser :

thanks for those hot comics. havent been to this forum for a while & gosh

what a load of great erotic comics you've uploaded. I was practically touching

my nipples (they are sensitive) and my cock leaks lots of pre-cum as I watched

the episode of the guy's fantasy dream-cum-true in the train and the one about

the shy guy getting what he wanted at the gym. I luv orgy scene and I had

a hardon once again watching the Yantze cinema orgy strip. If anyone didn't

say a word of appreciation, may be they are shy with their words but I do hope you

could keep them coming. I'm so hot at the moment as I typed this after watching

the comics you upload that if someone would have put his mouth over my cock,

he'll have my hot streams erupted in his mouth just this second.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow.... Hot.

thefallen1ofevil, please edit your post, no need to quote the entire posts just to put in two words.

oh my god.... wow, bw_mac_guest, those Seizoh Ebisubashi's comic are the best! I wish i was in the comic! So much better than pxxn! oh my.... please post more!

Just love the way he draw those underwear....

• 2 weeks later...

Jiraiya's with english translation.

Please read from right to left!

page01.jpg

page02.jpg

Edited by imchaser

Pictures updated! please read from the beginning again, all together 18 images. Sorry for the error.

• G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.