Male HQ

Japanese Adult Comic Scans

imchaser

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

First i gotta thank Imchaser for the wonderful comics. Love it! Keep it going!

Personnally i love those mature chubby uncles ones. Really got me hard reading those. :P

But i think it up to u to post over here. I am sure there are alot who likes the other. lol.

Dun think u can make any decisions there.

Kepp posting!

*Hugz*

Actually I prefer anything as long they're not censored...

Frankly, it doesn't matter what kind of guys are featured, they're always fantasized anyway... they're just fun to read, and the characters are always well-endowed.

Geisha

The End. Still got lots more comics. Do u guys prefer matured chubby uncles like the first story or Gmen stocky bear like the 2nd story?

Hi doesnt mean to keep u guys waiting and suspense abt it, but i got too much comic to choose from and some good ones are extremely long. I will try to post some short one maybe soon.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Lets play a fun game. hehe. The winning comic will be posted while the losing one will be in the recycle bin. So vote wisely.

VOTE-1.jpg

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Ok thanks yall. Sorry for the tough choice u guys have to make. Will post the winning comic later today. Need to downsize and resize the images lah!

S17-english_08.jpg

The End. I uploaded all for u guys to enjoy during the weekend. Dont aim at the keyboard though, very hard to wipe.

No one define Gmen better than Jiraiya.

2698369954_044ced6efd.jpg

My next reincarnation, i wanna be the dog. or the underwear.

Edited by imchaser

Something for u guys to do during the weekend other than wanking on your screen, VOTE!

Please give the Gmens a chance!

Vote2.jpg

Ill start the vote. Im voting for number 2.

Wow. I just realized something. Its 10.50pm and im still in this forum on a Friday night.... Oh no I dont have a LIFE!

Edited by imchaser

• G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.