Male HQ

Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...

Guest lexluther

• 2 weeks later...

This is what happens to me as well,

my first in mouth was very awful n disgusting, somemore big volume load, makes me vomit, that time i was still in secondary school .... ...

after few try, still feels disgusting.... then start from little, just start to licks the cum from his fingers... little by little, then try the small load... drink water/ fruit juice immediately after swallow...

i also start to taste my own cum (that's the Best to practice), licking from fingers, and shoot in small cup n taste it... 

that takes me few months...

once confident, try to take load whithout drink water immediately....

and then, try to keep in mouth, let the tongue holds it, feels the taste, then swallow, (since after that, i won't waste my cum anymore, whenever i Jo, prepare mini cup, n taste it)

after that can takes big load, taste it with tongue, then swallow... then lick the dick head

again i try with different people loads, some little, some big, different taste... ...

untill today, i tottaly addicted to CUM, like the gym people love their protein shakes, can't live without

That would be such a turn on.. I have fantasies about being the focal point of a small group of (lets say 5) guys. letting them surround me. being their pleasure doll with my mouth. In real life my stomache would be filled with butterflies. i'd be SO nervous, but as long as we are healthy, i don't see the harm in spending a few hours in heaven.

Edited by mmmmmm

Even if it taste like someone just took a shit on that dick mehhh? Be real lah, even if u like something so much, there's gotta be a line to that.

Pineapple makes cum taste great. But I love cum no matter what it taste like :P

I would like to smear wasabi on my own weewee then feed it to others. That takes it to the new level of hotness. Xp Edited by Carpenter
Guest Leah Mizuki

Anyone managed to taste their own? I'd love to be able to shoot into my own mouth, but never made it happen yet

wow..never.. ended up licking it off my hands...

but to do that.. u need great accuracy...and power..

Never managed to lick it off my hands. Once I've orgasmed, the urge goes away. I have laid on my back with legs up against a wall to see if I can shoot into my own mouth, but failed so far.

wow..never.. ended up licking it off my hands...

but to do that.. u need great accuracy...and power..

Never managed to lick it off my hands. Once I've orgasmed, the urge goes away. I have laid on my back with legs up against a wall to see if I can shoot into my own mouth, but failed so far.

Did that with my legs up on the walls. Need to be closer between ur dick n mouth to be able to shoot right into it. I don't really likes the taste of my own cum though. Maybe other cum also taste the same?

• G_M changed the title to Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic