Male HQ

Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...

Guest lexluther

it always feels nice to have my cum drank by someone he he

Some like to shoot it down the throat while others would withdraw quickly before cumming.  Some like to swallow while others would stop before sperms shoot into their mouth. 

What if, after cumming in each other's mouths, we resist that urge to swallow and instead kiss and mix our cum together with out tongues.

Edited by mmmmmm

good idea. who's gonna be our guinea pig testers to see how well it works?

by the way, it would be hot if both people put the cum deposited in their mouth into a bowl or large glass, and saved it together. they could do what they want with it. better to save it than just swallow it right away.

Although, i do love drinking sperm right from a cock.... i could just suck a guy for hours on end, and drain his balls totally....

A bit off topic, but in my younger days i wanted to feel my first creampie, but afraid of diaeases, so i came into a shotglass, and uses a syrnge to push it up my hole. Fell asleep feeling so complete hehehe

Anyone tried 69-ing with both partners cumming in mouth, then kept sucking till another wave of orgasm is achieved?  :P

Wouldn't u have a "down-time" b4 u can cum again? For me my downtime duration depends on how horny I am. Sometimes its instant otherwise a few hours...

Why do tops love to cum in btm's mouth.

I'd take it as a pleasant surprise, no use thinking too much about it. You shud either spit it all out and make a super disgusted face or insist on them wearing one of those flavored condoms, safer too.

Edited by jarboy

There's always another secret.

As a top I love it when the sucker wants to play with cum... it's hot, but ONLY if they want to.

my favourite tumblr sites (NOT SAFE FOR OFFICE or MRT (LOL))

http://loving-cum-facials.tumblr.com/

http://cumonguys.tumblr.com/

Enjoy!

Many of them were shot by cums in the eyes.  Does that burns?  Also, notice it was mostly the younger guys who suck and swallow the cums of older mature.  Never happens here.

Wouldn't u have a "down-time" b4 u can cum again? For me my downtime duration depends on how horny I am. Sometimes its instant otherwise a few hours...

I'd take it as a pleasant surprise, no use thinking too much about it. You shud either spit it all out and make a super disgusted face or insist on them wearing one of those flavored condoms, safer too.

Yeah downtime depends on level of horniness...Edging helps to prolong and cums with multiple bonus :)

Why do tops love to cum in btm's mouth. Some tops choke me and surprise me with their cum even tho I told them beforehand I don't like it. Can't decide if they're manly and hot... Or just mean lol.

I'm not sure, but someone sucking and then swallowing my load just kinda turns me on, and just the idea of my cum going down his throat turns me on even more. Even then though I would tell whoever is sucking me before I come, if they wanna swallow it's their choice.

Another thing probably why I find it such a turn on is it kinda signifies the trust with whomever you're doing it with (of course I mean when it's with someone you trust).

Not going random but rather doing it with someone whom you trust I feel is even more intense and comfortable. Some people say fun buddy shouldn't become friends...but i feel if the development of friendship and fun buddy (same person) takes place concurrently, it is entirely possible and much more enjoyable. Since both are aware and know each other's sweet spots :)

i love to swallow, especially when i am on my knees and the top standing and holding my head tight and cums deep down the throat.

but i am just curious, if u are the top who likes to cum in btm's mouth, will u let a btm who has just swallowed others to blow u immediately? and do u mind if the btm had been swallowing many others before?

I enjoy sucking a clean dick, tasting the saltiness of the clean skin and feeling the fullness of the cock flesh in my mouth. I can keep sucking until the man shoots in my throat or he holds my mouth open to stroke his cock n shoot in my mouth onto my warm moist tongue. I like to briefly savour the taste of the fresh cum. Then i will swallow.

I prefer sucking the person till he cums. Even better when the top doesn't tell me or show signs that he is about to cum. I love the surprise hot cum shooting my mouth. I can safely say that i am addicted to swallow cum. The taste, warm and texture turns me on.

Ah, That's Nice...I like btm which can suck top till he cum... wanna try my?

--- To infinity and beyond ---

Sucking dick turns me on. I get to the point of cumming without even having to touch my own penis... I love the look, the smell, the taste, the feel, and everything of cock. And I love cum... I wish i could make a living sucking cock all day!

Edited by mmmmmm
  • 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic