Male HQ

Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...

Guest lexluther

whats the maximum amount u all had drink before?

"Success has nothing to do with what you Gain or Accomplish for Yourself.
It's What You have Done for Others."
"Development of a country has nothing to do with High Economic Growth Rates,

Its about to what extent have Human Life in the country been Enriched."

By Myself ~~~

ya... feed me as well ~~~ i want to drink =p

"Success has nothing to do with what you Gain or Accomplish for Yourself.
It's What You have Done for Others."
"Development of a country has nothing to do with High Economic Growth Rates,

Its about to what extent have Human Life in the country been Enriched."

By Myself ~~~

I had a regular feeder a few years ago - he'd message me when he was loaded, and then I would take the train. He'd meet me at the station, and we would walk and chat while walking to his place. Once we got there, straight to the bedroom where we would undress. He would stand over me and I would lick and suck his balls until he was hard, then he would push his uncut cock towards my mouth - I would get to suck on his head for a while, then pull back his foreskin and deep throat him till he unloaded a nice warm load straight down my throat which I would gulp down.

We'd have a drink in the dining room after we got dressed, talk a little more, and then I would go home. This went on about once a week for a couple of months, and then he started dating someone and we stopped. 

• 2 weeks later...

Years ago I dated a lean fit guy who worked as a volley ball instructor in school

In the first date I pampered him with a fresh tendered juicing flowing outback steak ... Took him home and soon we jumped and rolled in my king size bed.

Hot kisses , mutual full body licking , wresting , with full blown aircon . This guy was also good in MMA, at the end he would pin me down and the first time I was so worry that he might poke me (ouch ! I am 98% TOP)

He followed with a no-holding back deep throat sucking, wrapped my Hard-on carrot by his curled tongue, alternating slow and rapid strokes and swallowed all my cum shot.

He would do that once before sleep and woke me up the next morning with another blow job

i liked him a lot but he was not conversational type , we dated two months and I donated 10x2 cum every Saturday night and Sunday morning , the best tongue I ever experienced. He was nourished and radiant while I trimmed one kg, such a powerful drinker he was.

these days, looking around for new talentongue :P

Edited by hornbird
Erotic
11 hours ago, hornbird said:

Years ago I dated a lean fit guy who worked as a volley ball instructor in school

psmpered him with outback steak ... Told him home and he jumped into my king size bed. Hot kisses , mutual full body licking , wresting , with full blown aircon . This guy also good in MMA, at the end he would pin me down and the first time I was so worry that he would poke me (cannot la, I am 98% TOP)

what at he did was a no-holding back deep threat and swallowed all my cum

well, he would do that once before sleep and woke me up the next morning with another blow job

i liked him a lot but he was not conversational type , we dated two months and I donated 9x2 cum every Saturday night and Sunday morning , the best tongue I ever experienced 

these days, looking around for new talentongue :P

Nice story. Look like he was addicted to your cums like a baby crying for milk at night and in the morning.

On 27 February 2016 at 4:24 PM, btmslut said:

I love cum so much! Especially when its shooting in my mouth. The heaviness of the load on your tongue...

The reason why i love cum is because i love serving. A good fuck for me is not my orgasm, but the volume of the top's cum. Its the indicator that i've made him so high that when he blows, his full balls feel like raisins after. 

The first swallow is always scary i must say. But after that its like eating oysters

Nice....

image.jpeg

• G_M changed the title to Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic