Male HQ

Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...

Guest lexluther

I'm not ready to taste any other than my own, and the urge goes away once I've cum, so licking it off my hands or underwear just won't work. Need to find a way to shoot into my own mouth.

Precum us a different matter as I ooze lots and lots of it as I get aroused, and can simply click it up sine I'm still horny for it at that point. Have often collected liberal amounts of it on various surfaces and simply lapped it up. Live the taste if my precum

gosh im the ultimate cum lover. i love to push the cock deep in my throat when the guy shoots and feel the throbbing of his cock and the spurts of his cum hitting my tonsils and the back of my throat. my ultimate fantasy would be in the centre of a japanese boy's bukkake heheheheheee......

Sound hot.

Get hard just reading it.

You swallow also right.

HIV is not talked about much these days. It should be talked about like it used to be. It seems like nowadays it's so common that we don't talk about it anymore because it's become almost normal. But we need to talk about HIV AIDS more because it is still very real and deadly.

Edited by mmmmmm

just found out im addicted to swallowing sperm. is it wrong?

Swallowing sperm is safe. ..

No worries...

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/12/2015 at 10:43 AM, hornbird said:

Swallowing sperm is safe. ..

No worries...

It's not safe

It just take a cum of pos guy onto a cut in your mouth

And the risk is more than50%

50% ? where is this data from? i'm just curious; coz from what ive read oral sex with cum is not a no-risk activity but risk is not '50%'

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite?page=pr-rr-05

again, i have to restate oral sex with cum Does carry risks .. feed & swallow responsibly :)

and just fyi :)

Oral sex advice for people who don’t have HIV

The risk from oral sex increases if you have:

• a throat infection (including an STI in the throat)
  • damage to the lining of the mouth or throat
  • had recent dental work or your gums bleed a lot.

Avoid performing oral sex while you have any of the above.

Don’t floss or brush teeth before oral sex (use gum or rub tooth paste on your teeth). Regular check-ups for STIs will pick up infections in your throat.

A condom removes the small risk from oral sex with a man; flavoured ones taste better.

By cutting down on oral sex partners, you make the very small HIV risk even lower.

I am the typical Top likes inloading in a mouth but I am aware that it's easy to get STD (though not so much on HIV) by recieving or giving blow job.

common STD like herpes is a common one. 

That actually means anal sex with condom is more enjoyable yet safer. 

I only enter a bottom if both have chemistry be it a NSA.

• G_M changed the title to Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic