Male HQ

Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...

Guest lexluther

On ‎15‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 5:49 AM, transmissionsm said:

I always wanted to try cum but your type of addiction is a turn off (for me)...

If I were to try, it will be directly from a guy not stored for days.

Still I get hard looking at your post although I definitely don't want to try your type of fetish/addiction.

Agree.  More erotic to take it right from the tap, still warm.

On 25/03/2016 at 9:47 AM, btmslut said:

Then he pulled my semi soft cock, took my foreskin and inserted his cock in. Docking. Oh. My. The fact that we were both leaking precum lubricated our cockheads together, and the sensations were orgasmic...

He came inside my foreskin. The sudden warmness of his ball juice just flooded my overstimulated cockhead and i used his cum as lube to slowly masturbate. Slow. Becasue i was going to cum any second and wanted to savour the moment, like eating a delicious steak in tiny bites instead of gobbling it down.

I cummed so hard my knees buckled. I don't normally like cumming but his man juice flooding my cockhead was just amazing...

A great writing - kinky.

my ex loved using my cum to jo and I used his cum as lub to enter him

Once he used my cum to mixed with his birthday cake (celebration at my place) and we mouth feed each other.  

The feeling is both mentally and physically exciting.

Edited by hornbird
1 hour ago, hornbird said:

A great writing - kicky.

my ex loved using my cum to jo and I used his cum as lub to enter him

Once he used my cum to mixed with his birthday cake (celebration at my place) and we mouth feed each other.  

The feeling is both mentally and physically exciting.

Kinky...

image.jpeg

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, kjboy said:

Guys, please be aware this cheater. 

He didn't show up at the end after agree to meet. 

Sometimes, it could be the person realise  u r not his type and he will say that he is not coming

Actually it could be he already observed u from afar

THis is how cruel it gets!

1 hour ago, lovehandle said:

Sometimes, it could be the person realise  u r not his type and he will say that he is not coming

It is better to send a face pic before meeting up than to reach there and U-turn. 

but sometimes, it s arranged quite last min and on the spot, hence , there is no time for photo exchanging

And the incumbent is not into looks, and hence he felt there is no need to ask for photos

but the other party esp Gays are very into looks

5 hours ago, lovehandle said:

I totally disagree with you. 

1st, this is not a proper way to reject a person. U can show up and say, "sorry, not my type. " Polite and responsible. 

2nd, We are not childish people and we should not encourage this way to reject ppl. If you made appointment with someone and u not take it serious, then everyone will take meet up is not serious anymore. Everyone will cancel at the last minute based on their mood.

PS: We are gay. Please respect each other. People taken time n effort to meet up. Be mature.

Guest Sgboy88z
2 minutes ago, kjboy said:

1st, this is not a proper way to reject a person. U can show up and say, "sorry, not my type. " Polite and responsible. 

2nd, We are not childish people and we should not encourage this way to reject ppl. If you made appointment with someone and u not take it serious, then everyone will take meet up is not serious anymore. Everyone will cancel at the last minute based on their mood.

PS: We are gay. Please respect each other. People taken time n effort to meet up. Be mature.

Totally agree with kjboy. If you make an appointment do it , otherwise cancel beforehand. Don't keep others waiting for no reason. Keep your words Ma.

Guest Sgboy88z
6 hours ago, kjboy said:

Please expose more about cheater. Don't let him use another nick to waste other's time. He may be enjoying how other guys are trapped and go back angrily.

Expose his number or line id.

14 minutes ago, kjboy said:

Ya I disagreed too! Hence, I have the experience to share! (I hve never treated any human beings this way esp after setting an appointment)

this is HOW I often get it

People said they are "coming" but they didn't appear after HOURS of wait

now do u know there are so many Gays who r childish and cruel??? in fact, extremely rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gays are immature and rude, now then u know the reality???
And there are EVEN more true life account, if u heard it from me , your tears will flow!

25 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

Ya I disagreed too! Hence, I have the experience to share! (I hve never treated any human beings this way esp after setting an appointment)

this is HOW I often get it

People said they are "coming" but they didn't appear after HOURS of wait

now do u know there are so many Gays who r childish and cruel??? in fact, extremely rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gays are immature and rude, now then u know the reality???
And there are EVEN more true life account, if u heard it from me , your tears will flow!

Wow... Mind to share? 

3 minutes ago, kjboy said:

Wow... Mind to share? 

Better not, I was trying to forget n forgive

While I was born not outstanding, but I hve never applied to be someone's handsome or hunky partner.......I have always admitted that I m nothing!
Still I get from the reality !

Yet people assumed that I m the cruel person, on the contrary , I hve treated every human w respect and dignity...

I have visited saunas , there are "types" which are not my cup of tea too, I rejected them politely by touching their hands gently
There are some lied to me: eg "Oh, I have already cummed so too bad"
but I have never expect him to cum and I m a top too.........

4 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

Better not, I was trying to forget n forgive

While I was born not outstanding, but I hve never applied to be someone's handsome or hunky partner.......I have always admitted that I m nothing!
Still I get from the reality !

Yet people assumed that I m the cruel person, on the contrary , I hve treated every human w respect and dignity...

I have visited saunas , there are "types" which are not my cup of tea too, I rejected them politely by touching their hands gently
There are some lied to me: eg "Oh, I have already cummed so too bad"
but I have never expect him to cum and I m a top too.........

Lai... Gor gor sayang. Don't cry 

6 hours ago, kjboy said:

However, it is good that we have netizens or forummers like u to identify them.........

We hve to continue the poliicing

2 minutes ago, kjboy said:

Lai... Gor gor sayang. Don't cry 

gor gor????

I should be so MUCH older than u, I assumed

I m old, ugly, useless , no lean meat/flesh....ie why I have never promote myself by setting a photo , neither have I oversell myself in profile

BUT TKS for your kindness, Kj

• 3 weeks later...

I often fantasize about large amounts of cum....

One fantasy I envision a group of young mischievious guys surrounding me, their cocks in my face. So turned on and arroused by me, their balls so heavy and full for me.. but not allowed to touch me.. stroking their shafts for hours and passing around a large glass or a bowl, which gradually is filled completely by each of them and handed to me at the end for them to relax and watch me play with it and ultimately consume every molecule of their fuckjuices.. and then i think that by that point they would all be very turned on again, and an unspoken agreement would pass amongst them as the day comes to a close. and theyd abduct me and take me captive so they can use me however they want, their demons having gotten the best of them, even tying me up and enslaving me for days.. and maybe they dont let me go... maybe they all move in a house together and share this secret and i live out the rest of my life as their queen and their slave?

Edited by mmmmmm
spelling corrections
On Monday, May 02, 2016 at 7:37 PM, kjboy said:

100% agree

• G_M changed the title to Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic