Guest Nick1969

Guest Hot Swimmer
16 hours ago, upshot said:

img0112.jpg

21/11/1975

img0096.jpg

30/08/1969

Gosh... 1975 i not even borned yet!

I went to cruise Fort Rd carpark only in about 2009 10pm - midnight. There were many lorries parkimg there. And fit guys in running short wandered about there to hook up other guys. Some then walked into the bushes for group fun. But i dare not to go into the bushes at night. There was very dark. I usually went there on friday night to let big koko to suck me inside their car, on the lane walkway, in between those big lorries.

Have not been there for quite a long time. Thinking to drop by some night to see see. Hehe...

Guest Guest 2020

So, all this talk about the old haunt made me curious on how the place looks now so I decided to trek in since the weather was much cooler after the rain these few days. Not a very good decision as the ground was pretty soft and muddy. But then again curiosity got the better of me and I continued on deeper and I had to walk fair bit because of the construction going on till I hit a familiar part which still remained untouched. The waves were strong and I could hear the soothing splashed and a cool breeze blew. It brought back memories of yesteryear and I found a nice dry and quiet spot to sit and relax. It is pretty nice and relaxing after spending past few months isolated in my estate. Spreading out a yoga mat I brought along, I set up my corner and stripped to my shorts and took a quick deep but stopped after about 10 mins as I found the water sandy and not too clean. Luckily I had brought a few bottles of clean water to wash up. As I return to my spot to clean up, I heard music and was pleasantly surprise to see a two men sitting now far away drinking and chatting. From their dressing and 'Phua Chu Kang' books I gathered that they were  construction workers. They waved and raised their beer cans and smile and I smiled and waved back. To be frank, the thought of being alone on the beach and seeing the two of them made me very horny! 

I stepped forward to a spot where they could see me fully and started pouring a bottle of water over myself washing away the sand and sea water. Topless and in my translucent shorts and a high wait cut thong, the wet shorts clung to my butt and I slowly slid them off seductively. I thought I heard wolf whistles and smiled before lying down on my yoga mat. I stretched out and pretended to take a nap with a smile. I was fortunate that within 10 minutes I heard foot steps towards me and then felt a pair of hands caressing my bare tummy towards my thighs. I spread them further and felt a hand tracing and caressing my inner thighs giving me a hard erection. Before I could open my eyes I felt a warm wet sensation on my erect nipples followed by  a hard sucking sensation. I opened my eyes to find the two men kneeling beside me with their shirts taken off. Tanned and dark both were lean and fit and I sighed and guided one of their hands each along my body. The one caressing my thighs smiled and started removing my thong and started kissing and licking my thighs which sent tingles through my body. Both stood up and stripped naked standing beside me. I sat up and held each of their hard thing rods and started washing them and then kissing them gently. Each cock turned hard and reacted like it was alive and next I did something them didn't expect. Taking out a cold Sprite from my small cooler, I took a big sip and started sucking one of them. The sensation probably was new to them and they stood and spread they legs wider as I sat and took each in turns deeper down my hungry mouth. They were hard and they were in heat but gently at the same time caressing my hair and shoulders. In a matter of minutes I was rewarded with tow warm loads of man juice which gushed out strong and down my throat tasting sweet with the mix of Sprite. One of them laid down obviously spent after dispensing his load. 

The other who looked younger seemed to yearn for more and started kissing me passionately and caressing me. He got me hard again as he sucked on my nipples and his wet tongue traveled to my groin area. As I moaned he turned me around  on my belly and I felt him spreading my butt cheeks before the tip of his tongue started  teasing my asshole. After lubricating me and teasing more with a wet finger I felt the tip of his precum soaked mushroom slowly inching into me. I was so turned on, and slowly started grinding down onto him which seem to make him harder. I then added to this by squeezing hard my butt muscles which seem to cause him to thrust harder and faster and then it came! A gush of warm man juice filled me and I squeeze harder again to milk more of him. He gave a loud  moan and squeezed my butt hard before withdrawing slowly. I could feel the warm manjuice slowly drip out between my butt crack. I then heard another moan and opened my eyes to find the other guy wanking hard and found a hot spurt of juice on my back. As he leaned back milking out every drop I reached forward and sucked him hard and dry which drove him into a frenzy. He then collapsed on his back with a smile.

Both then thanked me, and helped me wash up and clean up sucking my nipples as they washed me causing me to cum a load. We then walked out together with them showing me a short cut!

Guest Tastebud
1 hour ago, Guest Guest 2020 said:

So, all this talk about the old haunt made me curious on how the place looks now so I decided to trek in since the weather was much cooler after the rain these few days. Not a very good decision as the ground was pretty soft and muddy. But then again curiosity got the better of me and I continued on deeper and I had to walk fair bit because of the construction going on till I hit a familiar part which still remained untouched. The waves were strong and I could hear the soothing splashed and a cool breeze blew. It brought back memories of yesteryear and I found a nice dry and quiet spot to sit and relax. It is pretty nice and relaxing after spending past few months isolated in my estate. Spreading out a yoga mat I brought along, I set up my corner and stripped to my shorts and took a quick deep but stopped after about 10 mins as I found the water sandy and not too clean. Luckily I had brought a few bottles of clean water to wash up. As I return to my spot to clean up, I heard music and was pleasantly surprise to see a two men sitting now far away drinking and chatting. From their dressing and 'Phua Chu Kang' books I gathered that they were  construction workers. They waved and raised their beer cans and smile and I smiled and waved back. To be frank, the thought of being alone on the beach and seeing the two of them made me very horny! 

I stepped forward to a spot where they could see me fully and started pouring a bottle of water over myself washing away the sand and sea water. Topless and in my translucent shorts and a high wait cut thong, the wet shorts clung to my butt and I slowly slid them off seductively. I thought I heard wolf whistles and smiled before lying down on my yoga mat. I stretched out and pretended to take a nap with a smile. I was fortunate that within 10 minutes I heard foot steps towards me and then felt a pair of hands caressing my bare tummy towards my thighs. I spread them further and felt a hand tracing and caressing my inner thighs giving me a hard erection. Before I could open my eyes I felt a warm wet sensation on my erect nipples followed by  a hard sucking sensation. I opened my eyes to find the two men kneeling beside me with their shirts taken off. Tanned and dark both were lean and fit and I sighed and guided one of their hands each along my body. The one caressing my thighs smiled and started removing my thong and started kissing and licking my thighs which sent tingles through my body. Both stood up and stripped naked standing beside me. I sat up and held each of their hard thing rods and started washing them and then kissing them gently. Each cock turned hard and reacted like it was alive and next I did something them didn't expect. Taking out a cold Sprite from my small cooler, I took a big sip and started sucking one of them. The sensation probably was new to them and they stood and spread they legs wider as I sat and took each in turns deeper down my hungry mouth. They were hard and they were in heat but gently at the same time caressing my hair and shoulders. In a matter of minutes I was rewarded with tow warm loads of man juice which gushed out strong and down my throat tasting sweet with the mix of Sprite. One of them laid down obviously spent after dispensing his load. 

The other who looked younger seemed to yearn for more and started kissing me passionately and caressing me. He got me hard again as he sucked on my nipples and his wet tongue traveled to my groin area. As I moaned he turned me around  on my belly and I felt him spreading my butt cheeks before the tip of his tongue started  teasing my asshole. After lubricating me and teasing more with a wet finger I felt the tip of his precum soaked mushroom slowly inching into me. I was so turned on, and slowly started grinding down onto him which seem to make him harder. I then added to this by squeezing hard my butt muscles which seem to cause him to thrust harder and faster and then it came! A gush of warm man juice filled me and I squeeze harder again to milk more of him. He gave a loud  moan and squeezed my butt hard before withdrawing slowly. I could feel the warm manjuice slowly drip out between my butt crack. I then heard another moan and opened my eyes to find the other guy wanking hard and found a hot spurt of juice on my back. As he leaned back milking out every drop I reached forward and sucked him hard and dry which drove him into a frenzy. He then collapsed on his back with a smile.

Both then thanked me, and helped me wash up and clean up sucking my nipples as they washed me causing me to cum a load. We then walked out together with them showing me a short cut!

Nice work of fiction. Though not salacious enough for my taste.

Sigh.

Guest sixnine
13 hours ago, Guest Guest 2020 said:

The workers are from one of those dormitories and hopefully swab tested negative for covid.  Thanks for the recipe of Sprite-cum cocktail 😏

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Guest Occulust said:

Is Fort Rd carpark still happening ?

YES....   many many many many years ago LOL

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 5/25/2020 at 3:09 PM, raind said:

i just read the above.... i didnt know about all these excitement @ fort road! 

btw, just bookmark your blog. i'll start following your posts. i just discovered it, allow me sometime to catch up from the beginning.... luv

Edited by mith

Well if I have some time to go fly my drone there and let you see how much has change, maybe for those who have not gone there before or not later will see, there are really very little left for any activities. Too open, the famous carpark is full of large trucks and coaches. The magic is really just about gone heh... I think you have better lucky at CBP or other sports..

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 5/25/2020 at 10:20 AM, Guest Nick1969 said:

Was jogging along the East Coast when I came towards Fort Road and noticed a whole lot of construction going on. Brought back memories of the 90's when it was a popular place to gather and if you're lucky people watch. I remember taking a 30 minute walk from the entrance to venture deeper to the beautiful beach. And if you're blessed by the heavens you chance upon some nice people sun tanning in the nude or swimming. Back then people were nicer and bolder and would just lay naked on their towels and you could enjoy a great view of their physique and if luckier see some action. I remember many a time just settling down beside on or two nice individual who would let me help apply lotion and then proceed with jacking off or blow jobs or even a massage. I miss the good old days. Any one recall special moments there?

There were many moments there. Fro. The bushes to the beach. The police raid and all that. Life was exciting then. 

On 8/14/2020 at 8:34 PM, sherhan said:

There were many moments there. Fro. The bushes to the beach. The police raid and all that. Life was exciting then. 

I usually bring a picnic mat, I find yoga mat too sticky. The sand, dirt, twigs and bugs all stuck to the mat. My friend like to lie down there and many fit uncles will come over like to a buffet table. Sometimes got 3-5 men all licking and sucking each other openly on the mat. Cum stains are easy to rinse off. We like cumming on each others body and then lick it. Fort road is heaven. No surcharge. Free open and the choice of meat is fresh and beefy

Guest Beachy
5 minutes ago, Guest Uncle said:

I usually bring a picnic mat, I find yoga mat too sticky. The sand, dirt, twigs and bugs all stuck to the mat. My friend like to lie down there and many fit uncles will come over like to a buffet table. Sometimes got 3-5 men all licking and sucking each other openly on the mat. Cum stains are easy to rinse off.

Can run to the sea and let the wave do the cleaning up. 

3 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

That place still happening meh? Now have apps who goes there lol

Apps is waste time one. These young sluts are choosy and ask millions of questions before even showing their real horror face pic. Fort road is a thing of the past, left only a small area, near the beach. It is still active occasionally. You can see what you get instantly, unlike apps

Guest uncle too
12 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

Apps is waste time one. These young sluts are choosy and ask millions of questions before even showing their real horror face pic. Fort road is a thing of the past, left only a small area, near the beach. It is still active occasionally. You can see what you get instantly, unlike apps

I can't agree more with you on the apps. That's why I always cruise in public. You see you like you do. Don't like just politely say no. No waste time plan and make appointment etc.

Anyway where is the same area near the beach and how to access? I would like to go take a look some days. Nevermind if it is not that active. Missed the old place. Had many wonderful years there.

Guest Reset Timer
31 minutes ago, mate69 said:

Lol, right.

Yes!!! Gay people has every rights to claim back their own land in Ford Road.  Do not let Developers destroy the precious and peaceful Gay Land where the forest, sun and sea.  It is the only HAPPY PLACE  in Singapore.

Those were the days. Can bay watching from sunrise till sunset. If still hungry 😋, even can cruise by the canal or underneath the fly over. So much fond memories.

i think it might not be a bad idea to bring back those good old days.

Perhaps can migrate to new spot.

I heard that the behind Laguna Golf Course that part of the beach is pretty secluded and happening.

Anyone been and check it out before?

Those were the days. Can bay watching from sunrise till sunset. If still hungry 😋, even can cruise by the canal or underneath the fly over. So much fond memories.

i think it might not be a bad idea to bring back those good old days.

Perhaps can migrate to new spot.

I heard that the behind National Service Resort & Country Club Golf Course that part of the beach is pretty secluded and happening.

Guest Reset Timer
4 hours ago, desmond1971 said:

I heard that the behind Laguna Golf Course that part of the beach is pretty secluded and happening.

No!!  But you are not officially appointed as "Gay Ambassador" to go check it out and give us more field report, accompanied with strategic photos, for further assessement and implementation.  What we are looking at:

1)  Easy accessibilbity

2)  More nature surrounding, withing reach to the beach and sea

3)  Seclusion, remote and clear of human traffic and buildings

4) Obtain some testimonial from sighted cruisers there

5) Plenty of hiding places

Now, let's get started.

Guest butterfly

I  am Butterfly from Fort rd beach. When ever I free I go there.  No need go overseas holiday.  Sometimes I sick like example headache I walk walk there pain all gone.  I made many friends there. Many times got birthday party with cakes some more.  Always so happy to be there. Although I got very very sexy fit muscular v shape body and handsome face most people play with me one time only. I think because I too girly and too slutty. My name is also the people there give one. They say I like butterfly fly from one flower to another flower.  Actually I fly around the bushes checking the love nests see got any interesting happenings or not. One day can have 10 to 20 over sucking all different people. Sometimes check salah nest because inside all ah lau I kena pulled inside by them and kena molested. No problem one lah just struggle struggle a bit can already. Actually this ah lau also quite understanding one lah they won't really rape you one.  It's quite fun like that.  Many people sun tanning naked there. Mostly their tactic to fish for someone they like. Sometimes got police come.But how to catch us! We just go into the bushes which is interconnected like the underground tunnels in Vietnam which  helped won over the American. Hai ya so many nice things happening there.  What a shame it's all gone now.  Luckily many of us took group photos to remember it's last night.

7 hours ago, Guest butterfly said:

I  am Butterfly from Fort rd beach. When ever I free I go there.  No need go overseas holiday.  Sometimes I sick like example headache I walk walk there pain all gone.  I made many friends there. Many times got birthday party with cakes some more.  Always so happy to be there. Although I got very very sexy fit muscular v shape body and handsome face most people play with me one time only. I think because I too girly and too slutty. My name is also the people there give one. They say I like butterfly fly from one flower to another flower.  Actually I fly around the bushes checking the love nests see got any interesting happenings or not. One day can have 10 to 20 over sucking all different people. Sometimes check salah nest because inside all ah lau I kena pulled inside by them and kena molested. No problem one lah just struggle struggle a bit can already. Actually this ah lau also quite understanding one lah they won't really rape you one.  It's quite fun like that.  Many people sun tanning naked there. Mostly their tactic to fish for someone they like. Sometimes got police come.But how to catch us! We just go into the bushes which is interconnected like the underground tunnels in Vietnam which  helped won over the American. Hai ya so many nice things happening there.  What a shame it's all gone now.  Luckily many of us took group photos to remember it's last night.

Butterfly, how many years ago is that? Are u still a butterfly?

I gone missing for a few days and I see so much of this "REVIVAL" comments hahahah... For those who toldyou, to move on as Fort Road hey-days are over. They are right. Here's some context for those who love reading... if not, just know it's over.

Bros... that time is OVER for many reasons.. for one things what made that place condusive or worked is.. TOTALLY NO DEVELOPMENT was happening there in that area at all.

There were NO CONDOS at Tanjung Rhu. Now youhave a dense lot of condominiums and with that police patrol is up and as there are families with kids around, you can be sure more vigilante parents are about. They might not be near that Fort Road but it is pretty much clean up at that part of the park and paths, many families walk there or take walks there UNLESS before. Harass those people there for whatever reasons especially those perverts and you find police will be around more often.

There was NO Golf Course before. Now there is that taking up and FENCING UP almost 60% of the beachfront. You trespass that and you can expect problem big and small over time if the owner of the club complains or make report. This is NOT ABOUT THEM HATING GAYS.. it is their business property and last thing they want is to have a place where illicit SEXUAL ACTIVITIES TAKE PLACE. Their rights.

The old pathways are still there further down but are really dark most of the midnight and also you have to walk really far in. Bad things can happen in there and no one will know. Overgrowth sanctuary park with establish creatures about like snakes and what not. You want to take that risk? BUt ifyou say Yes then this is YOUR ONLY PLACE NOW to do a little outdoor fucking and sucking. No benches, no shelters..etc as you go about 150m and beyond in total darkness shrouded with tall trees and no paths. You might be horny enough to dare to get in there but to find your nice btm waiting there look for you? You have to be smoking something strong. :P

The legendary car park is more filled with empty trailer trucks and tour coaches (to take advantage of free parking overnight) than really driver with those to fuck you or get fucked. How many cars go there to cruise now you think? Almost none most of the week. I any, it might be because they heard of this place and want to take a look if this still happens but goes off when they find it is more filled with vehicles than cocks.

Near this car park was a large gate that clock entry to the beach and large reclaim landfill. Even have guards towards the end of the period BEFORE NOW THERE IS A HIGHWAY ROAD Running thru it!!!. That took out a clunk of the land and as it is a road it is well lit. Still, a light construction yards on both sides and with no turn in points how are you doing to get to those side of the road pockets? And who will you find there? It's now a commercial site mostly.

There is also the new park (Bay Easy Park and Marina East Park) facing the river, ECP flyover  and Garden by the Bay, also lots of people go there now. Sure there are hiding places for you to fuck and such. But you think you can have groups of males walking about and people not notice? Or WALK BLINDFOLDED NUDE all over? hahahah With adults and kids about? They use this park to enjoy or cycle other leading over to the Marina Barrage. Even late at night sometimes. It well lit UNLIKE before  in that same area and if you did not bring a torchlight you are in the dark walking on uneven ground.

They used to group and grope each other UNDER the FLY OVER at fort road. Because it was dark and both sides of the fly-over were light scrub and trees to hide it a little, no housing projects nearby to see you and NO SIDE ROADS. Now, there are condos about 50m plus from fly-over. You think you can do that now? They did not have junction roads that NOW crisscross the under part of the fly-over where they were cruising back then. Its now a busy and lit junction area. What you want to do there? Suck and fuck while being illuminate by all the cars using the junction as your sex act spot light? LOL..

I HATE TO GET PREACHY AGAIN.. BUT I HAVE TO So ....stop with the TAKE BACK FORT ROAD and all that stuff lah brothers... Are you paying to buy back the property? You pay to run and maintain it ? Your right to ONS sex activities willy-nilly does not give you rights to do it anywhere you like or USE TO AREAS or you feel oppressed and not be recognized you need to experience sex outdoors. If Str8 people are ALSO stuck with that rule too, why you think you are single-out? hahahah... We need to STOP giving Gay people a BAD NAME. Especially borderline not really gays folks who also frequent Fort Road too, (yes I saw my fair share of non-gay stuff there too) who cares NOTHING for gay lifestyle because these type can SWITCH between str8 and gay sex (or worst perversion) easily and thus care shit about doing it discreet or properly. Yes.. it's finally understood in 2020,  fucking another male's ass is not gay exclusive.. it is just SEX. A Gay man, a true gay man embraces who he is in all aspect of his life OUTSIDE OF SEX too. So act irresponsibly, the Gay folks gets a bad name from all these uncalled-for stupid irresponsible acts thus endangering their lifestyle AND ACCEPTANCE. And I rather hope gays will stand up and come out to fight this people who do things without thinking as they have no dog in the fight. Like orgy, I mention in another thread, what was in the past is GONE.

Can you still manage to fuck your boyfriend there, sure if you look hard enough or walk far enough. But the whole Fuck Fest Era there is over at Fort Road. Too bad for the younger sex seekers here to get a chance for it. Sorry. Life is like that. I missed many good times I never experience or saw in life too BUT that's the break. It is what it is. Move on.

Now if you think I am saying all this to ROB you of the chance to experience this, go right ahead and start a movement to attempt to revitalize "Fort Road" back to it's glory days. heheheheh.

Edited by upshot

Guest Butterfly

Yep I really very old already. If I say I still got market you believe or not. If Fort rd TOGAYO beach still around I can prove to you.

Last time I like to write TOGAYO  nly on the beach sand to tell people I am there but always kena wash away. My dark blue faded bikini still with me. Haha remind me how I go inside water then take out  wear it round my neck. Some guy visitors would watch me from the beach.  My regular act is Standing Cock Surfing. Now no place to do this liao.

Where I cruise now? Easy peasy. Every where I go. It has become second to nature that I need not purposely set up.  After all I already got one Ah Hock already. Not his real name lah just that he is a simple minded uncle really a bit like gongkia but can f very well. I also groom him a bit lah not too much sekali kena snatch away. Myself I simply don't overeat can already beside staying active. Oh yeah one thing very important must do everyday is erection exercise. Almost like edging just make my cock hard like stick the muscle holding the cock not moving. I don't know my cock always fully hard when I wake up in the morning maybe that is the reason.  A strong cock sure also got good health one. 

4 hours ago, Guest Butterfly said:

Yep I really very old already. If I say I still got market you believe or not. If Fort rd TOGAYO beach still around I can prove to you.

Last time I like to write TOGAYO  nly on the beach sand to tell people I am there but always kena wash away. My dark blue faded bikini still with me. Haha remind me how I go inside water then take out  wear it round my neck. Some guy visitors would watch me from the beach.  My regular act is Standing Cock Surfing. Now no place to do this liao.

Where I cruise now? Easy peasy. Every where I go. It has become second to nature that I need not purposely set up.  After all I already got one Ah Hock already. Not his real name lah just that he is a simple minded uncle really a bit like gongkia but can f very well. I also groom him a bit lah not too much sekali kena snatch away. Myself I simply don't overeat can already beside staying active. Oh yeah one thing very important must do everyday is erection exercise. Almost like edging just make my cock hard like stick the muscle holding the cock not moving. I don't know my cock always fully hard when I wake up in the morning maybe that is the reason.  A strong cock sure also got good health one. 

I believe. Haha

Guest oldtimer

Anyone else remembers a small forested area near the actual Fort Road playground? Back then the huge lorry carpark wasn't built so you had to park the car are carpark b1. Instead of walking right towards the big forested area, you walk left along the canal. It will bring you to another smaller forested area. There were much fun there too and can get pretty crowded as late as 4am. If you are unsure where just search google for 1.294818, 103.896495.

Guest Beetle
14 hours ago, Guest Butterfly said:

After all I already got one Ah Hock already. Not his real name lah just that he is a simple minded uncle really a bit like gongkia but can f very well.

You find your gongkia Ah Hock from fort road? Handsome or not? Or can use ok lor?

Guest Oh Well....all gone
4 hours ago, Guest Beetle said:

You find your gongkia Ah Hock from fort road? Handsome or not? Or can use ok lor?

I found my Ah Huat there, but there also got many Bear Bear  all for display only.  Also got a couple of Ahmad, but never see any Muthu around. Do Muthu know Ford Road existed in the first place?  Anyway, it was a nice place to Chill, Picnic, have sex and a good swim, without the straight world knowing all its happening there.  

Guest Old days
11 minutes ago, Guest Guest Memory said:

For anyone who went there in the 90s and 00s, are there any pictures taken for memory sake?

No smart phone during those days. No one bothered to bring their expensive camera there.  People were there for a single purposes only, to enjoy nature while having fun.

Guest Guest Guest Memory
35 minutes ago, Guest Old days said:

No smart phone during those days. No one bothered to bring their expensive camera there.  People were there for a single purposes only, to enjoy nature while having fun.

You never know who might have brought a camera there back in those days.

Actually back then in the late-90s, there was a regular guy who brought his camera there to take photos of the place and nude photos of himself.

25 minutes ago, Guest Old days said:

Not sure if he is in the forum tho.

2 hours ago, raind said:

managed to find one such photo and have posted it in my blog here:

https://raindance66.blogspot.com/2014/09/fort-road-2-evolution.html

The place looks quite well kept.  I think the naked couple already near to the beach already, which is why clear path ahead.  I remember the entrance all the way into the forest, were covered with spikey weeds, taller than a human being.  If you walk naked, you are likely to get pricked by all its sharp needles.  Rainy day worse, you will have puddles and mud all over the land you nearly gave up going in.  I think because of all these obstacles to deter human traffic, Ford Road beach became a rather quiet and peaceful place to do whatever you wanted.

5 hours ago, Guest Yes. said:

The place looks quite well kept.  I think the naked couple already near to the beach already, which is why clear path ahead.  I remember the entrance all the way into the forest, were covered with spikey weeds, taller than a human being.  If you walk naked, you are likely to get pricked by all its sharp needles.  Rainy day worse, you will have puddles and mud all over the land you nearly gave up going in.  I think because of all these obstacles to deter human traffic, Ford Road beach became a rather quiet and peaceful place to do whatever you wanted.

It depends on which entrance u enter from. If car park A (which do not exist now), its bushy. If from the circle (that predates the Long vehicle car park), it’s ok. Once they build the car park, it gets a little messy at the entrance.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.