Male HQ

GE2020

d15cr33t

Guest Guest

Surprised that Nicole Seah decided to "come out" this coming election ... but not sure if her former supporters will remain loyal to her. 

Please be contented with what you have. Don't vote for opposition for the seek of opposing. Quantity not equal to Quality.

Look at countries around us. What have their govt done for their own citizens. Don't need to look far, just look at the country across the causeway. 

Please say no to monopoly.  We need check and balance,  not some pseudo democracy. Imagine Our forefathers fought hard for democracy,  why does anyone wanna revert to imperialism? 

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

We need change n we desperately want change for the better of the future generations.

38 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

He looks so young and yummy at 50.

Those who join ruling party are eyeing for big money. Who cares whether or not is an eye candy!

1 hour ago, fab said:

Please say no to monopoly.  We need check and balance,  not some pseudo democracy. Imagine Our forefathers fought hard for democracy,  why does anyone wanna revert to imperialism? 

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. 

I fully agree n strongly support oppositions parties faithfully!

Edited by jlone

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, p2468 said:

Please be contented with what you have. Don't vote for opposition for the seek of opposing. Quantity not equal to Quality.

Look at countries around us. What have their govt done for their own citizens. Don't need to look far, just look at the country across the causeway. 

I am not voting opposition for the sake of opposing. I am voting opposition for fear of what the incumbent party can do to us if they remain unchecked. 

It was only a short 3 years ago that the incumbent party actually changed our entire Constitution to rob us of our rights to vote for our own Singapore President. If they have both the capability and the capacity to do that, this might just be the last time Singaporeans can cast our votes, before they strip us of our voting rights and/or ban opposition parties from contesting, and then dismantle our democracy to become a complete dictatorship within the next four years. 

After the last 2017 Presidential "Election", the only people who can guarantee that we will remain a democracy is not the incumbent party, but the opposition parties. 

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Anyone knows what is the % of eligible voters (I assume to be 100% Singaporeans - YAY!) vs the total Singapore population? Thx! 

I am in West Coast GRC, if heng heng opposition wins, then PAP no face to hide .... very exciting!

Umm.... Last election was a 78.57% strong mandate,  I don't see how this can be changed,  that's why don't know why TCB go there,  western SG have always been stronghold for ruling party. 

Yes, the 2015 elections had PAP winning a strong 78.57% mandate.  The fact that PAP was contesting against a much weaker opposition party, Reform Party, didn't help the oppostion numbers. Furthermore, the pouring iof sympathy votes for PAP after they called for elections soon after LKY's death, together with all the propaganda "early PAP days" exhibition in Singapore, helped boosted up PAP's numbers significantly across the entire country as well.  However,  if you look closer, PAP only had a mandate of 66.66% against RP in 2011. And furthermore, Lim Hng Kiang, who was the previous Minister of Trade and Industry, was helming the 4-MPs constituency both in 2011 and 2015 before he finally stepped down from the cabinet in 2018. It's not even certain if he will stay on to contest in this election this time. The one left at the helm now is Iswaran. 

So it is anybody's game right now. 

Guest Guest
12 minutes ago, 仙人掌 said:

老师挺他!PSP 的超级无敌大皇牌。👍

所有在野党比不过TCB手上这张。要是他出征,肯定会赢!

Moxiang - 釋文:武林至尊,寶刀屠龍。號令天下,莫敢不從。倚天不出 ...

24 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, the 2015 elections had PAP winning a strong 78.57% mandate.  The fact that PAP was contesting against a much weaker opposition party, Reform Party, didn't help the oppostion numbers. Furthermore, the pouring iof sympathy votes for PAP after they called for elections soon after LKY's death, together with all the propaganda "early PAP days" exhibition in Singapore, helped boosted up PAP's numbers significantly across the entire country as well.  However,  if you look closer, PAP only had a mandate of 66.66% against RP in 2011. And furthermore, Lim Hng Kiang, who was the previous Minister of Trade and Industry, was helming the 4-MPs constituency both in 2011 and 2015 before he finally stepped down from the cabinet in 2018. It's not even certain if he will stay on to contest in this election this time. The one left at the helm now is Iswaran. 

So it is anybody's game right now. 

True,  knowing the TCB factor,  probably they might put some heavy-weight minister to anchor the team,  my take on TCB is 40 to 45%, if he go to a SMC in the east, a good 50-50, just hope I m wrong though.

43 minutes ago, 仙人掌 said:

老师挺他!PSP 的超级无敌大皇牌。👍

Umm.... I m not sure if he can pull in the votes after all he is not in politics scene, also depends on where he goes,  AMK and Tanjong Pagar are like suicide squad,  sure died one......

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Umm.... I m not sure if he can pull in the votes after all he is not in politics scene, also depends on where he goes,  AMK and Tanjong Pagar are like suicide squad,  sure died one......

If you think about it again, AMK is his brother's ward and Tanjong Pagar was his father's ward. You still think he will sure die there? 

Guest Guest
29 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

but Teacher, he didnt really said he is to contest!

要是他出征,肯定会赢!” - If he contest, sure will win.

15 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

I m not sure how important is the brother factor but I would think all factors are in favour of the ruling party. In Chinese,  they got all the "天时地利人和"

And whatnot with all the gerrymandering. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
2 hours ago, 仙人掌 said:

老师挺他!PSP 的超级无敌大皇牌。👍

If he really got contest, then this GE would be very interesting to look forward.

Guest guest
1 hour ago, cutejack said:

42 la

This desmond is 50 year old, he doesn't look 50 at all. Maintain very well and age very well.

Guest Guest

Not convinced with LHY contesting, does he really care about the well being of sporeans and Sg? Its more of personal agendas and pissing his bro off. 

20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Not convinced with LHY contesting, does he really care about the well being of sporeans and Sg? Its more of personal agendas and pissing his bro off. 

So you are convinced that his brother really cares?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
30 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Do you think the current party really care about the well being of sporean?

44 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

This desmond is 50 year old, he doesn't look 50 at all. Maintain very well and age very well.

Slight hair on his arms. Wonder if his chest has hair too  😍

Guest Guest
59 minutes ago, fab said:

So you are convinced that his brother really cares?

Did I say that? Dun put words in my mouth.

Well he has a duty to, whether you like it or not.

As for LHY, its so obvious he contest more for personal agenda. 

I rather support those in WP. 

Yeap,  I think there is too many opposition party in SG which may not be a good thing, plus occasionally there are a few independent joker with too much money don't know where to spent. It would be good if there is just one or two really solid one around. Resources can be consolidated and not so confusing but then since each of them got different agenda,  so it would not be possible.

Guest Guest

Lol! Like the last statement ... that’s why it is “politics” ... sadly also in office, company, family, countries politics! 

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Sorry, I'd disagree with you there. Even if LHY might have been apathetic to the plight of Singaporeans in the past, I think he has been affected by the doings of his own brother to become concerned with the well beings of, not just Singaporeans and Singapore alone, but also that of his father's reputation now. The sleeping dog has been woken by the brother himself now. 

If this is what you call "personal agenda", I wonder what you think of all those people who are contesting for the incumbent ruling party. How many are doing it for the "nation"? 🤣  

Guest Guest
13 minutes ago, jlone said:

Guest guest answering to guest guest?

Guess how many guests are here?

Go to the first page, and you can see the answer somewhere at the bottom there. 

WHO'S ONLINE   88 MEMBERS, 5 ANONYMOUS, 169 GUESTS (SEE FULL LIST)

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

oh i think they r trying to say guests are the main , without them , members are not closed to the no. of guests, but but concurrently many members signed in as guests too

Yeah, that's why BW needs more members like you around to create multiple accounts and to dump more irrelevant garbage posts to out-do the guests, right? 

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Not sure if true ...

http://theindependent.sg/with-yaacob-ibrahims-political-exit-observers-say-josephine-teo-or-indranee-rajah-may-lead-paps-jalan-besar-slate

With Yaacob Ibrahim’s political exit, observers say Josephine Teo or Indranee Rajah may lead PAP’s Jalan Besar slate

JT & IR both very ignorant yet pompous! my opinion.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Sorry, I'd disagree with you there. Even if LHY might have been apathetic to the plight of Singaporeans in the past, I think he has been affected by the doings of his own brother to become concerned with the well beings of, not just Singaporeans and Singapore alone, but also that of his father's reputation now. The sleeping dog has been woken by the brother himself now. 

If this is what you call "personal agenda", I wonder what you think of all those people who are contesting for the incumbent ruling party. How many are doing it for the "nation"? 🤣  

LHY- Big? So called love Singapore but where his children whereabouts now? Where's his $$$ banks now?

Just ponders.

2 hours ago, mith said:

JT & IR both very ignorant yet pompous! my opinion.

1 hour ago, mate69 said:

especially JoTeo

So good ya, created a big mess and still can lead?  No more talent is it? Oh well,  I suppose same logic apply, she have not come across anyone to tell her don't lead.

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic