Male HQ

What do u wear in bed?

begleitung

13 minutes ago, Standup said:

A few times stepped in from work felt too tired and collapsed into my day bed thinking I rest for a few minutes but next thing I knew it was almost sunrise and I had slept the whole night in the clothes I wore to work. Quite disgusting 🫣

Nah... nothing is disgusting. 

I can iron for you... plus cologne spray after shower, you will smell and look fresh 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If I’m alone and have the chance, underwear only 

I would presume you normally wear more than just your undies when you sleep - probably a T-shirt and shorts of some sort, with underwear underneath those shorts.  And I would surmise you share a room with someone else.

If you have the chance to be alone, why not go all the way and sleep naked, just to see how different it feels?  You might as well go all the way then the opportunity presents itself. 😁

Guest skinnycurious

I would presume you normally wear more than just your undies when you sleep - probably a T-shirt and shorts of some sort, with underwear underneath those shorts.  And I would surmise you share a room with someone else.

If you have the chance to be alone, why not go all the way and sleep naked, just to see how different it feels?  You might as well go all the way then the opportunity presents itself. 😁

Don’t share room but just parents always home haha 

naked probably most shiok but I precum and leak a lot so not practical 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Firstinsight2000 said:

Thought this is a video.  Click, click and more clicks does not work.  Must be just a screen capture.

Yup! It's a screen capture of a video recorded of myself in bed. I tease, eh? 😝😝😝

G U M M Y M A N S G  |  H E L L O  T H E R E

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...