Male HQ

What do u wear in bed?

begleitung

recently started to sleep naked.. love the feel of my semi erected cock rubbing against my smooth satin cover of my bolster and in the middle of the night i will sleep face down with my cock rubbing against my blanket.. love the feels of the friction against my mushroom head cock and just let the pre-lava oozes onto my blanket and give a wash the next day

If staycay naked or CK low waist trunk (made in Egypt - the fabric and texture so smooth feel sexy with my 3-7% bodyfats haha Cutting then Bulking)

If home mostly low waist boxers groovin or skinxwear nice to do some squats jumping jacks at my level lift lobby after gym swim run  😏

On 4/1/2021 at 10:45 PM, BudakFit said:

If staycay naked or CK low waist trunk (made in Egypt - the fabric and texture so smooth feel sexy with my 3-7% bodyfats haha Cutting then Bulking)

If home mostly low waist boxers groovin or skinxwear nice to do some squats jumping jacks at my level lift lobby after gym swim run  😏

Any pictures?  Lol....

On 4/6/2021 at 3:58 AM, mate69 said:

nude, for EASY and TIMELY ACCESS

If alone, in tank top with silky smooth groovin skimpy undie.

If with someone, in the nude also for EASY and TIMELY ACCESS (to that someone's small and tight inner sanctum)... LOL 

Edited by yuquidam

Speedos 😛

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

• 4 months later...

army green admin t-shirt & admin shorts (commando at home). cheap & good (i know i’m a cheapo haha)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2020 at 1:48 PM, tomcat said:

Maybe he just want to friend-friend. He asked if I staying in the area also. Or maybe he was just collecting info to report to police.

"Hello police, I want to report hor - got one guy right, he wearing transparent shorts, can see kukujiao and karcheng eh!"

HHAHAHA

Then u wld be arrested for being 2 sexy, lol

On 10/12/2021 at 6:44 AM, Since u r here said:

Erm wht is wrong? Dont wish to wet/dirty my shorts after a wet dream or urinating….. unless the shorts got another layer….

and some gd brand undies make u feel sexy

Lmao wet dream or urinating😦?! 几岁了LOL🙄

But yeah I find undies stuffy and restrictive when sleeping, boxers still acceptable. 

• 2 weeks later...