Male HQ

What do u wear in bed?

begleitung

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Naked as i can get into deep sleep and have a good rest. It also makes my skin to breath better no doubt due to nature of sleeping naked you have to change your bedsheet, pillow case as well quilt cover twice a week for hygiene purpose.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Astroboy said:

Does anyone wear silk/satin pajamas to sleep ?

I was given silk pajamas set by one of my older relatives years ago when we met up in China. He was working there and I was there on business. 

I am usually shirtless at home, so I didn't wear the top much, but the silk bottoms were very comfortable and great for lounging. The problem with silk pajamas is that you can't really wash them in the washing machine. To keep its quality and shape, you have to hand wash which is a chore and hang it dry. 

Love. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Very sustainable!!!!

but cos of the bedsheet w the skin so i dont dare to be totally naked!!!

unless u wash bedsheet within a week?

Bedsheets should be changed weekly. That's why it is good to have 2 to 3 sets to rotate. I have 4 sets. 2 with higher thread counts for the colder months, and 2 with lower for the hotter months. I can never understand people in Sg buying 1,000 threatcount sheets. 300 is more than enough for Sg's climate. I digress. 

Sleeping naked is always the best. 

Love.