Male HQ

What do u wear in bed?

begleitung

I like to sleep naked in summer, with perhaps a bedsheet to cover myself.

But now that the weather is colder in fall, and surely in winter,  I wear more clothes like a long sleeve t-shirt and long underwear, covered by a lightweight blanket. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

recently been wearing Fundoshi to sleep.... feel so good and sometimes my cock will just slip out of the Fundoshi and accidentally rub against my bolster or bed sheet which gets my cock erected

imgrc0073381754_resize.jpg.33fa8e3a83e4db35a9301f4210f259f5.jpg

imgrc0073381758_resize.jpg.d307c527be93b418bb2aee25c0167433.jpg

Edited by DeMarko

• 3 weeks later...

I would normally wear fine cotton sarongs (7000 - 10000 thread counts) as its so comfortable and cooling😊. It would definitely give me a "Majulah Singapura" in the morning unless I am already worn out... 🤪

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

Whenever I wore nothing... its so difficult for me to sleep unless I jerk off... do any of you have the same problem.

I can definitely sleep better after that provided I'm left alone.. there again I will always wear sarongs after that 😬

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

• 2 months later...
On 3/29/2022 at 12:24 PM, DeChanT said:

Hot or cold. Pants with cotton thongs. Freeball once awhile. 

If i wfh the moment i closed my door either i in thong,g-string or naked feel very shiok. If i on web cam with my colleague or boss i just put on t-shirt or polo t-shirt as they cant see what the part is

On 1/11/2022 at 11:56 PM, mamat said:

Whenever I wore nothing... its so difficult for me to sleep unless I jerk off... do any of you have the same problem.

I can definitely sleep better after that provided I'm left alone.. there again I will always wear sarongs after that 😬

Same goes to me, if I naked must jerk off only can sleep 😂