Male HQ

What do u wear in bed?

begleitung

6 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

for those who sleep completely naked, do you feel that your sheets get dirtied overnight? I went back to wearing shorts to avoid that problem.

Not at all as I dont go to bed without taking a bath. Wanking can stain my sheet so I make sure I only squirt on my body. 🤪

I've always found seams (and collars) to be uncomfortable while sleeping so I've slept shirtless since young but once I started living alone I stopped wearing anything to bed.

Now I cannot share hotel or guest rooms. On the 2 occasions I did, I had to remove the boxer shorts I was wearing under the covers after lights out and made sure I didn't get out of bed completely nude when I got up lol.

On 3/17/2024 at 3:36 PM, radiusulnar said:

you have good aim. 

Aim and control is the answer. But just need to close my mouth so it wont get my cum in.  But its unavoidable if it hits the bed headboard so I use my cheek or chin to catch it. Presence of mind is required as well🤣🤣🤣

47 minutes ago, Rigo Boy35 said:

Aim and control is the answer. But just need to close my mouth so it wont get my cum in.  But its unavoidable if it hits the bed headboard so I use my cheek or chin to catch it. Presence of mind is required as well🤣🤣🤣

good one ......

6 hours ago, ColeH said:

I've always found seams (and collars) to be uncomfortable while sleeping so I've slept shirtless since young but once I started living alone I stopped wearing anything to bed.

Now I cannot share hotel or guest rooms. On the 2 occasions I did, I had to remove the boxer shorts I was wearing under the covers after lights out and made sure I didn't get out of bed completely nude when I got up lol.

That's what I do too.  I sleep naked, and if I share a room, I remove my briefs under the covers after the lights have been turned off. 

I keep my briefs next to my pillow in case I need to get up in the middle of the night.  However, sometimes I just walk naked to the toilet in the middle of night to answer the call of nature - but that nudity is only practiced when sharing a room with another man. 

2 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

The weather is getting hotter nowadays. Already shirtless, not sure what else to unwear? Skin?

Or lose the shorts?

It is OK to lose the shorts, just don't lose the erection.  😁