Male HQ

Edging cum control, milking, light BDSM

This is my first experience light BDSM and edging and I am glad that my first time was off to good hands with master @Sgsimontann.  After seeing his videos on twitter, I am excited to give it a try and I approached master and we were able to arrange a session without much hiccups.

When I stepped out of the lift and arrived at his place, I was tasked to put on the eyemask and skimask and wait for further instructions. Master proceeded to slide open the door and inspected me, before asking me to take off my clothes. Being deprived of my sense of sight, I could only rely on my other senses and the rest of the senses definitely heightened. I was led by master to a safe environment where he proceeded to handcuff me and tie me up. BGM was played which was relaxing but I still cant help to feel a sense of helplessness and loss of control but I knew I was in safe hands as clear instructions were gone through before anything happened.

Master proceeded to use nipple clamps on me and boy, it was an uncomfortable yet pleasurable experience. My nipples were so sensitive and master knew about it. He attacked my nipples with licking and fondling and it was definitely very stimulating. We started off with vibrator wands I think, before the theragun came out and all the actions got me sensitive. I was even lucky enough to touch master's huge fat cock with my hands and given an opportunity to slurp on it. 

Subsequently, we moved to the bedroom where master asked me to lay on all fours in a doggy position on the bed where he moved on to the next stimulation. More fondling were made and master also fingered me in preparation for the prostate massager to be inserted. It was also my first time using a prostate massager and master complemented that my ass is really tight. With master's gentle coaxing, I was relaxed enough for the prostate massager to be inserted. The theragun and prostate massager combination was really intensive and I am shivering in pleasure from the periodic attacks made by master. Seeing that I was losing strength in my arms from the intense pleasure after time, master proceeded to ask me to lay down on the bed before he started his last act.

My cock was lubed up and polished by master while a vibrator wand was put up at my perineum. Master is very skillful and definitely know how to stimulate his boys. I would consider myself the type that does not reach orgasm easily but the stimulation proved to me that I was wrong. Despite master's instructions for me to inform him when I am about to cum by using numbers, I reached the point of no return at such an unexpected pace that I was unable to inform master in time before i proceeded to spew my load. Although I only had a day's load, master mentioned that I sprayed over myself and some of them even managed to hit my legs. Master was very caring and proceed to gently clean me up before I was led to the bathroom to wash up. 

From this experience, I have learnt that master is very assertive but yet a very considerate person. I lost track of time while I am in master's den but the time spent was really enjoyable. I am definitely looking forward to a second session and perhaps even more, and I will make sure to save up my cum so that I will cum even more the next time. Thank you @Sgsimontann

It had been a while since my last play with master @Sgsimontann. So when master texted, I happily obliged. It was a bit last minute, but I figured it wouldn't be nice to make master wait any longer. 

Like earlier sessions, I put on the blindfold that master left at the doorstep. But this time round, things are slightly different. I am in my work attire, per master's request. :)

After inspected by master, the play began. Master inserted a couple vibrators near my crotch, one more intense than the other, occasionally switching to master's trusty hands. I was leaking precum like a tap! 

Master then brought me to what i think is the living room. Master then added another one of his arsenals... oral. Apparently, master likes my musky smell after work. Thanks master. 

I was then being seated. Master then massaged my perenium using theragun.  As if one mode of vibration isn't enough, master added another one of his magic wands on my dick, and I was quickly brought close to the point of no return... I think I cum might have flowed out a bit... that's master for you. He knows your spots better than you think you do. 

Not long after, we are joined by a second bull. We were chained to each other with our backs facing each other, and we were curiously exploring each other's body. Well, mostly around the butt and waist since our hands were chained to each other. Master took turns playing with the both of us, making sure neither of us felt left out. 

Master sensed that we are keen on exploring each other. He unchained our hands and we were free to explore each other, all this while still with our blindfolds. After some exploration, we were both seated and Master started to edge us with his sleeve. I was the first to burst my load... Sadly due to my poor calibration  lol

Master then started edging the second bull. With every edge, bull no.2 counted edge. The bull was brought to the edge for 35 timew before he spewed his load. The smell of cum was lingering is the air as master continued to play with the bull's dick.

All in all, a very pleasant twin bull experience with master @Sgsimontann

This was a delayed post and I surely ought to be punished for this.  This happened on January 9th, 2021, Saturday.  

Found Daddy @Sgsimontannon twitter prior and decided to pluck out the courage to DM him for a session. 

Chatted with daddy and was ordered to abstain from touching myself or cumming one week prior to the session.  This got me so riled up midway as I am one who jerked off everyday. 

The anticipated day finally arrived and I was ordered to reach daddy's place by 10am to 1015am.  

I did told daddy that I was nervous as I never really got into a session before and he assured me everything was gonna be okay.  

I reached promptly at about 10am and was ordered to take the lift up to his unit.  Upon reaching, I was greeted with a mask hood on the floor and was ordered to wear the hood and leave my belongings at the door.  I did as told and obediently put on the mask hood.  

With no visuals ahead of me, I know there was no return as this was what I wanted and longed for, for so many years. 

Daddy asked if I'm ready and I promptly replied " Yes Daddy!" 

Daddy slid open the door and gave me hug, and lead me to his " Dom area". 

With my legs stood apart, Daddy caressed my body all over, slowly stripping my clothes pieces by pieces, leaving only left my underwear.  Daddy then informed me that he will be tying me up and if i'm ready, of which an affirmative answer was replied. 

This was my first time being tied up and the feeling was quite unique knowing that i'm at the mercy of daddy with my hands immobile. 

At this point, my dick was throbbing hard inside my underwear, leaking precum (yes I leaked very easily).  

Daddy teased and mentioned that I was so hard and leaking. Without warning, I immediately felt a vibrator stuffed inside my undies, vibrating my dick, causing me to squirm uncontrollably. 

As if it was an effort to make me stand straight, daddy proceeded to clamp my nipples and the initial pain shocked me out of the sensation that my dick was feeling. 

Daddy continued to tease my dick and my nipples while I squirm in pain and pleasure.  Shortly after, daddy relieved me off my underwear, standing stark naked with my dick hard pointing at him, leaking.  

Daddy told me that I was leaking alot but I certainly had no idea as I was blindfolded.  

Then Daddy told me that I should be very afraid if I hear a "click" sound.  

Upon hearing the "click", I can feel daddy's theragun vibrating on my dickhead, dick shaft and the base of my dick. This got me into a an incontrollable squirm! 

After what seems like 10 to 15 mins, daddy told me if I knew 40 mins had passed. I was astonished that I managed to withstand for a full 40 mins. 

I was then led to the bed and ordered to spread my legs and arch my ass up for daddy's pleasure.  I gladly presented my ass to daddy and told him my ass is ready for his pleasure.  

Daddy complimented that I was a good boy and proceeded to stuff a butt plug up my tight ass. My ass had not been penetrated for months and it was tight af. Luckily, the whole butt plug managed to go in. 

Daddy continued to play my hole with the theragun vibrating at the butt plug, and occasionally moving the theragun to my sensitive dick. I was literally in estacy and arched my ass higher, like the slut boy that I was.  

Daddy increased the intensity of the theragun each time and I was groaning and moaning louder, each time he increased it.  Daddy told me to moan louder if i'm enjoying it and I certainly was moaning as loud as I could. 

Daddy told me I had prostrate orgasm and shot quite a bit but he doesnt deem that as a legit orgasm.  Daddy asked if I want to stop, of which I begged daddy not to. 

Daddy was kind enough to continue playing with me and I held on for another 30 mins or so, leaking precum, before I was finally given the permission to cum doggy style (on my fours). 

I felt my legs tensed up and told daddy that I was cumming, and I shot. I shot so much and so wildly like a dog slut, groaning at each shot. 

My legs literally felt soft after the intense cumming, which worth 1 week or so of cum, and had to lie down.  
Daddy asked if I was alright and helped me clean up and brought me to his showers for me to wash up. 

Prior to the session, I had requested to shower after the session as I am heading out and daddy has kindly obliged.  

I was then led to the entrance once again where the lift was and took out my mask hood, took my belongings and left.  

I had to say this was one of the most interesting experience I've ever experienced and I look forward to another session with daddy! 

*Pardon my writing if it has bore you as this was my first time documenting such an experience. 

Regards. 

Happened to saw an ad by @Sgsimontann on edging on Locanto and decided to try my luck. Happened that Master was free to edge me today. Although it was a short session due to time constraint but I entirely enjoyed myself.

I reached around 5.40pm and was told to go up the lift that leads directly to his unit. Outside his unit, I was told to undress myself and leave my belongings there, only leaving my underwear on. I also followed his instruction to put on a blindfold and face mask before I replied to Master that I was ready. 

Master brought me into the house and restrained both my hands to my back. Subsequently, Master, adjusted my cock and placed multiple vibrating wands into my underwear before turning it on one by one and subsequently increasing the speed on each each wand. I was moaning the entire time to this new found pleasure. 

After Master removed the wands, he started to lower my underwear and began to start playing with my nipples and eventually was giving me a wonderful blowjob. Master also let me touch his cock by moving behind me to my restrained hands, it was thick and leaking precum. Master also compared our cocks together.

Master eventually brought me to the bed, and while lying on the bed. I felt like a little slut with my legs open wide. Master started to use his theragun on me at different parts of my body and it felt really good. Subsequently, Master started polishing my cock and I was squirming around a little due to my sensitive head. Master also used a sleeve and started to use the theragun at higher speed which eventually brought me over the edge and cum intensely. 

Master help to clean it all up for me and brought me back to the door. My legs were shaking slightly by the time I reached the door after such an intense session. I wore my stuff and left but I am sure I will come back for more :)

Edited by curiousdarren
Edit
On 3/4/2021 at 9:57 PM, Dasher said:

When sir @Sgsimontann messaged me asking if I was available, I was rather stressed and was in need of relief and so was quite excited for another session with sir. Upon reaching sir's place, I was made to kneel down and immediately greeted with sir's thick dick poking towards my mouth. It was such an experience to be able to serve sir and it was satisfying hearing sir appreciate it as well. All this was making me hard even without sir doing anything below. At times, sir would take hold and push deeper inside, and while it was tough trying to fit sir I was grateful that he was not overly forceful and gave me time to adjust to sir’s wonderful girth.

On 3/17/2021 at 10:27 PM, undergrad24 said:

This is my first experience light BDSM and edging and I am glad that my first time was off to good hands with master @Sgsimontann.  After seeing his videos on twitter, I am excited to give it a try and I approached master and we were able to arrange a session without much hiccups.

From this experience, I have learnt that master is very assertive but yet a very considerate person. I lost track of time while I am in master's den but the time spent was really enjoyable. I am definitely looking forward to a second session and perhaps even more, and I will make sure to save up my cum so that I will cum even more the next time. Thank you @Sgsimontann

On 3/17/2021 at 11:37 PM, Anthony_88 said:

It had been a while since my last play with master @Sgsimontann. So when master texted, I happily obliged. It was a bit last minute, but I figured it wouldn't be nice to make master wait any longer. 

All in all, a very pleasant twin bull experience with master @Sgsimontann

On 3/28/2021 at 5:05 PM, Althalos said:

This was a delayed post and I surely ought to be punished for this.  This happened on January 9th, 2021, Saturday.  

Found Daddy @Sgsimontannon twitter prior and decided to pluck out the courage to DM him for a session. 

Chatted with daddy and was ordered to abstain from touching myself or cumming one week prior to the session.  This got me so riled up midway as I am one who jerked off everyday. 

On 3/28/2021 at 10:24 PM, curiousdarren said:

Happened to saw an ad by @Sgsimontann on edging on Locanto and decided to try my luck. Happened that Master was free to edge me today. Although it was a short session due to time constraint but I entirely enjoyed myself.

Why is all these newbies singing you praises @Sgsimontann 

You mean your business is so bad that you had to put up these kind of advertisement

You better stop these spamming of I will get you kicked out. 

Are you interested in being edged?

Available Monday, April 5th daytime, but cannot host.

You: Gym fit, clean, trimmed, younger +++

Me: Bi caucasian, late 30’s, average build, extremely discreet. 

If interested, drop me a PM with body pic of sorts (does NOT have to show face or ____).

I’ll have you leaking precum and begging to shoot your load 💦💦💦

Edited by sigh3978
49 minutes ago, 9tyone said:

Anyone wanna get edged ?

hosting in north now

Yes. PM you

Are you interested in being edged?

You: Gym fit, clean, trimmed, younger +++

Me: Bi caucasian, late 30’s, average build, extremely discreet. Available Monday Daytime only.

If interested, drop me a PM with body pic of sorts (does NOT have to show face or ____).

I’ll have you leaking precum and begging to shoot your load 💦💦💦

Is anyone into edging a chubby guy? I can host.

alternatively i am into edging and draining a guy too. But since this is something i dontdo normally, would open this to muscle guys or stock guys. Students/NSFs most welcome.

Edited by Exynos

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif