Male HQ

Netflix recommendations

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 9/14/2021 at 1:48 AM, begleitung said:

What did u eat yesterday?

Such a gem to discover!

A very light-hearted and funny series on the pictured middle-aged gay couple - how they handle the people around them (family, relatives, friends, acquaintances, co-workers, perfect strangers...etc.) due to self perceived misconceptions and lack of understanding towards LGBT people. I simply love the dead-pan look on actor's Naoko Adachi face when he is faced with such ignorance and sometimes blatant insensitivity. 

In the episodes, cooking recipes are shared as well, hence it's part cooking show too. 

I think the series does accurately portray that LGBT people are not that different from straight folks.

On 9/25/2021 at 9:47 PM, practease said:

Such a gem to discover!

A very light-hearted and funny series on the pictured middle-aged gay couple - how they handle the people around them (family, relatives, friends, acquaintances, co-workers, perfect strangers...etc.) due to self perceived misconceptions and lack of understanding towards LGBT people. I simply love the dead-pan look on actor's Naoko Adachi face when he is faced with such ignorance and sometimes blatant insensitivity. 

In the episodes, cooking recipes are shared as well, hence it's part cooking show too. 

I think the series does accurately portray that LGBT people are not that different from straight folks.

Totally agree!

i can’t wait to see the movie!

• 2 weeks later...

On 10/12/2021 at 12:22 AM, begleitung said:

Sorry for the question but how did u manage to embed the clip in the replies?

i did it before but don’t know how it was done. 

No worries, but I thought you did it last month (somewhere on top of this page)?

Anyway, nothing special actually, I just copied the entire address bar of the browser and paste it here (no need other steps here). The video will be automatically embedded within 1-2 seconds, unless the YouTube user has private settings then it could not be embedded. 

You could try on your Sunday's post and see if it works eh.

On 10/12/2021 at 6:00 AM, sphere said:

No worries, but I thought you did it last month (somewhere on top of this page)?

Anyway, nothing special actually, I just copied the entire address bar of the browser and paste it here (no need other steps here). The video will be automatically embedded within 1-2 seconds, unless the YouTube user has private settings then it could not be embedded. 

You could try on your Sunday's post and see if it works eh.

Thank you.  Somehow it doesn’t work when i paste YouTube links. 

let me try :

https://www.netflix.com/title/81258692?s=i&trkid=13747225

operation hyacinth 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.