Male HQ

Netflix recommendations

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 10/28/2021 at 5:22 PM, MikeC said:

is the entire Season out? Cos I prefer to binge watch rather than get all excited only to have to wait one week for a new episode (like imagine sex for 10 minutes and then having to wait 1 day to continue :(

nah... it's 1 ep per week. and honestly, they are taking their sweet time per episode to cover all the stuff from the mugen movie. no idea when this arc will actually end.

On 11/9/2021 at 2:07 PM, begleitung said:

It’s not out yet, rite?

Actually most, if not all, Netflix trailers do have release dates in their video clips, so you need to watch till the end of the clip.

No, it's not out yet for your question - scheduled for 13 January next year (at 1:41). For your information eh.

On 11/9/2021 at 2:25 PM, sphere said:

Actually most, if not all, Netflix trailers do have release dates in their video clips, so you need to watch till the end of the clip.

No, it's not out yet for your question - scheduled for 13 January next year (at 1:41). For your information eh.

On 11/9/2021 at 2:25 PM, sphere said:

Thank u!!

On 11/10/2021 at 1:00 AM, sphere said:

Another new trailer...

On 12/5/2021 at 4:48 PM, 5eparator said:

I'm surprise to learn of those things that are happening in the korea army.

Soundtrack is good too. 

The show was based on Korean's webtoon, so those things may or may not be real eh.

Just treat it as entertainment will do yeah, haha.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.