Male HQ

Netflix recommendations

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The Kinnaree conspiracy (Thai period drama)

- a rather suspenseful story about the death of some French officials that leads to the uncovering of a conspiracy within the royal subjects of Thailand. 

- the constant bickering between the female doctor and the royal police officer sparkled many funny moments.

- the most touching scene (imo) was when the police officer found out the truth about the death of his beloved wife and how remorseful he was for being so mean to the female doctor. 
- The male lead, Nadech Kugimiya, is quite charming and has a nice bod 🙂

Be cool, like a breeze...

Coupled - funny drama , is like STC Gay version 

Diary of Gigolo - hot hot guy

Alpha Males - STC male version 

More the Merier - Spanish Orgy club 

Lighting up the star - China movie , outstanding cast and story , get ready the tissue 

Edited by Cosmo guy

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 10:48 PM, Cosmo guy said:

Coupled - funny drama , is like STC Gay version 

Diary of Gigolo - hot hot guy

Alpha Males - STC male version 

More the Merier - Spanish Orgy club 

Lighting up the star - China movie , outstanding cast and story , get ready the tissue 

Thk u 4 recommending more the merrier 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are not recently released but worth a watch.

1. The OA (EN) is good. Its been out for awhile. Sci-Fi/Drama if you're into that. Went on for 2 seasons and the 3rd one was cancelled sadly. I still can't get over how good this show is till today.
2. Under the Queen's Umbrella (KR). Its about prince, concubines and those stuff. Not really historical, but lots of drama and women in stem kinda vibes.
3. Maid (EN). Struggles of a mother and spread a message on getting help.

4. Ratched (EN) is a nice one. A story on a messed up hospital that mess with human brains.

Other notable ones:
The Penthouse: War in Life (KR). 1st season is good and it went bad for the rest of the seasons. Its about the rich and the poor.

Bodyguard (EN). If you're into political stuff probably might suit you. I'm not into politics but this is good imo. And the main hero, he's just hot.

vroom vroom

• 1 month later...
Guest Netflix

1. Finished DC Titans final season.
2. Dark magic was the theme for season 4. Very dark. 

3. Didn’t expect the new robin’s (Tim Drake) sexual orientation 😅
4. Sad that the rumoured new season was cancelled. 

not sure if i should try the new one piece?  the human version

anwar, the film about anwar

anyone watching love after diivorce? a show about hot korean divorcees trying to find love

is she the wolf looks promising, but maybe fake?  a japanese dating show with hot young guys and girls.

5 hours ago, egal said:

not sure if i should try the new one piece?  the human version

anwar, the film about anwar

anyone watching love after diivorce? a show about hot korean divorcees trying to find love

is she the wolf looks promising, but maybe fake?  a japanese dating show with hot young guys and girls.

Before watch one piece but after the trailer, I do not have interest to watch.
After watch, its actually not that bad.

On 9/8/2023 at 6:35 PM, initialtalo said:

Before watch one piece but after the trailer, I do not have interest to watch.
After watch, its actually not that bad.

definitely more watchable than expected. and then there's mackenyu 🥰

not sure if anyone mentioned bloodhounds - action packed korean drama with hot leads.

watching 6ixty-9ine the series. reboot (?) of pen-ek's wonderful noir film about how things spiral out of control after an out of job woman came across a lot of money not meant for her.

On 10/1/2023 at 5:56 PM, MikeC said:

Castlevania Nocturne Season 1

It’s a new story with a whole new set of characters a few generations later than Castlevania.

But if like me, you love the Alucard half-vampire character in Castlevania (especially the MMF sex scene ◡̈), happy to know he will appear in Castlevania Nocturne.

I was kinda surprised by the bold sex scenes in Castlevania Season 3. No such explicit sex scenes in Nocturne though. Like wat we expect from Netflix, gay relationships do appear (see if you can guess who?)

Thank you for the recommendation! I binged the 4 seasons and Nocturne. Excellent!

I'm looking forward for this coming early November

On 10/8/2023 at 9:40 PM, MikeC said:

Million Yen Women 

- 5 different women who moved into an unsuccessful writer’s home upon receiving a mysterious invitation, paying him a million yen rent and helping him to regain confidence

- quite a while since a series has enough twists and suspense to keep me guessing and interested to watch to the end ◡̈

i really enjoyed this too

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.