Male HQ

Sneak a Peak Waistband

Terry Teo

6 hours ago, garuda said:

@Kimochi, is Brave a China brand? Looks nice...

Again not all designs look nice. This applies to all brands I observe. I like addicted brand but some design also turn off haha :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Meanly Preacher
On 10/17/2020 at 5:50 AM, Guest Hazily Instructor said:

I jumped for joy when I took a peek of the underwear waistband of my very manly neighbor. He has been my crush since he moved in. He was wearing Pump. He could be also gay 

Maybe instead of impersonating other guests, you should spend more time studying and learning proper English, since it is not possible to "take a peek of" someone's underwear waistband (the correct phrasing is "take a peek at" for all the illiterates out there). Next time just call yourself Guest Fucking Moron!

Took a train this afternoon, a dude age between late 20 to early 30 boarded the train and sat inbetween me and an uncle. Quite good looking with a ruby player bod wearing long sleeve shirt and pants above knee. Due to his broad body, he did not squeeze himself way back to the seat. After sitting, he bent himself forward placing both his elbows on his thighs playing on his phone. Short while after from the window reflection, I notice the uncle next to him kept sitting up straight leaning himself against the seat turning his head to the dude peeping into his backside. Seriously, the uncle kept repeating his act for few times. I knew there must be something that caught the gay uncle so excited but I can't simply just turn like him and peep. After uncle alighted, I did the same to see what uncle was peeping at. Haha, the dude exposed the waistband of his CK jockstrap and ass crack. Nice! 

On 21/01/2021 at 10:07 PM, Guest Guest said:

Took a train this afternoon, a dude age between late 20 to early 30 boarded the train and sat inbetween me and an uncle. Quite good looking with a ruby player bod wearing long sleeve shirt and pants above knee. Due to his broad body, he did not squeeze himself way back to the seat. After sitting, he bent himself forward placing both his elbows on his thighs playing on his phone. Short while after from the window reflection, I notice the uncle next to him kept sitting up straight leaning himself against the seat turning his head to the dude peeping into his backside. Seriously, the uncle kept repeating his act for few times. I knew there must be something that caught the gay uncle so excited but I can't simply just turn like him and peep. After uncle alighted, I did the same to see what uncle was peeping at. Haha, the dude exposed the waistband of his CK jockstrap and ass crack. Nice! 

Woah sounds like a nice find !

13 minutes ago, blueflame said:

My jeans were loose and my polo tees are not long enough. if i dont wear a belt, they would sit just below my waist and expose my undies.  

So i gotta sit properly each time to not show. 

Not everyone esp the public or collegues would want to see it (yeah had complains before previously) 

I wouldn't complain, so sexy haha!

9 hours ago, blueflame said:

My jeans were loose and my polo tees are not long enough. if i dont wear a belt, they would sit just below my waist and expose my undies.  

So i gotta sit properly each time to not show. 

Not everyone esp the public or collegues would want to see it (yeah had complains before previously) 

Have your colleagues ever caught u exposing your jockstrap n butt crack when sitting down? 

Yesterday when I pee at urinal, a straight guy pee beside me with his pants dropped to knee. What I was surprised was his rainbow coloured underwear! So sexy. Though he’s wearing mask, one can see his innocent straight eyes. While he’s peeing, he’s playing his foreskin keep pulling and pushing his foreskin when he pees. 

omg, everything on him is so sexy from face, shirt, underwear, cock and foreskin. I still can’t forget his sexy rainbow underwear! Later saw him holding a gal hand! Straight guy is so lucky 

• 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Nobody had anymore sightings recently 

young supermarket staff who bend down while packing or arranging stock can offer nice view. 

Yess. Especially if the guys expose their ass crack. Shiok to ogle liao. 😏

About 3 years back, I was attending a course. There was another guy from my company (from another department that I don’t mingle much with) there. He was seated in front of me at the end of the room. 
At one point in time, he bent over exposing this Jockstrap! It wasn’t exposed for an instant but for quite a while as he moved himself forward. 
From where we were seated, I could see this back view clearly but not the person seated next to me. 
During break time, I told him that ‘the band of his underwear was showing up’. 

11 hours ago, bluerunner said:

About 3 years back, I was attending a course. There was another guy from my company (from another department that I don’t mingle much with) there. He was seated in front of me at the end of the room. 
At one point in time, he bent over exposing this Jockstrap! It wasn’t exposed for an instant but for quite a while as he moved himself forward. 
From where we were seated, I could see this back view clearly but not the person seated next to me. 
During break time, I told him that ‘the band of his underwear was showing up’. 

Oh damn what did he reply to that ?

18 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

He just smiled and pulled down his shirt to tucked it back in. 

Hoped he'd pulled down his pants and showed you his full ass, lol. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.