Male HQ

Sneak a Peak Waistband

Terry Teo

5 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Show the design doesn't mean you are able to tell the exact cutting and size. Just like the same boxer brief design from 2 diff brands will have diff length and breadth. The difference in breadth will make a different on how it look on you. 

Oh alright thanks thanks 😆

Just now, begleitung said:

U just need the mirror. ; )

I'm still burning!  My abdominal fats stubborn!  Which means still need burn overall body fats! 

GO KIMOCHI GO! ~ :lol:

1 hour ago, begleitung said:

Same here, lol. Or sometimes the shirtt is 2 shortt, so accidentally exposed when seated forward, playing with mobile etc. 

i am such a perv, lol. 

I always tot I'm the rare sicko to get turn out by such things. We same same. Haaa

7 minutes ago, begleitung said:

3.5 because kimochis fanbership is always with restrictions, must be fit sexy body. Haha

Which one attracts you ?

A

download.jpg

B

Capture-NJ.png

You got the answer? 

Edited by Kimochi

On 8/1/2020 at 10:16 AM, Terry Teo said:

How you tell from this hehe. Is he wearing briefs or boxer briefs 😍. Can't even see what brand this is.

It's simple.  You go to the guy, say "excuse me",  undo the tie on his pants and pull them down. 

If he asks any question, you simply say  "I want to see if you wear briefs or boxers, and which brand"

Then you say "thank you" and leave.

8 hours ago, begleitung said:

3.5 because kimochis fanbership is always with restrictions, must be fit sexy body. Haha

Well but of cos we wont get turn on upon seeing a big fat ass bend and show his undies or butt crack right? Ok I dont need fit handsome, slimlean pleasant looking also good haa. Not as strict as Kimochi

Edited by Leanmeat

2 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Well but of cos we wont get turn on upon seeing a big fat ass bend and show his undies or butt crack right? Ok I dont need fit handsome, slimlean pleasant looking also good haa. Not as strict as Kimochi

Wtf ~ :swear::yuk:

9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It's simple.  You go to the guy, say "excuse me",  undo the tie on his pants and pull them down. 

If he asks any question, you simply say  "I want to see if you wear briefs or boxers, and which brand"

Then you say "thank you" and leave.

Would love to do this !

11 hours ago, Since u r here said:

my classmate like to stick his index fingers thru the waistband and into your undies, he did it on all the boys who sat near him..........eeewwwwww

... and what did he do with his index fingers? Sniff and lick on them? 🤣

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

9 hours ago, cutejack said:

It was doncoin la

That's how he knows

Haha

8 hours ago, Since u r here said:

i doubt he is exactly same age as as me lah but for sure he understands the era of all those born in 70s

I am in my mid-40s. So I get it.  😇

Did anyone notice the malapropism in the discussion topic? It should be Sneak a PEEK. Not "peak." 

Love. 

You reminded me of the time when my friends and I were doing pull ups in secondary school. 1 of my friends wore a loose PE shorts. As he was doing his pull ups, his shorts was slowly sliding down his waist and I could see his waistband and underwear.

There was once my friend and I went to the toilet to change before going to CCA, he noticed I was looking at him as he was changing. He said "If you don't mind me asking, are you gay?". I replied "says the guys wearing a jockstrap".

Edited by Nathan R

6 hours ago, Nathan R said:

There was once my friend and I went to the toilet to change before going to CCA, he noticed I was looking at him as he was changing. He said "If you don't mind me asking, are you gay?". I replied "says the guys wearing a jockstrap".

Err isn’t this because he wants to find out if you are gay because he himself is one?

31 minutes ago, Nighthazard said:

Err isn’t this because he wants to find out if you are gay because he himself is one?

Before that, I didn't knew he is gay until that day. Previously, when both of us went to the toilet to change before going to CCA, he would change in the cubicle. That day, he didn't change in the cubicle instead, he changed facing me.

41 minutes ago, gucici said:

What if its a thong?!

He could be wearing a thong that day. I couldn't tell because he was facing me. Since that day, when we went to the toilet to change before going to CCA, he didn't change in the cubicle anymore, both of us just change facing each other.

19 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Did u or he reveal or got nude with each other?  Or just stopped at undies?

That day, both of us didn't get naked or remove our underwear. We just change out of our uniforms and into CCA attire. But we did shower together during one of the camps.

37 minutes ago, Nathan R said:

That day, both of us didn't get naked or remove our underwear. We just change out of our uniforms and into CCA attire. But we did shower together during one of the camps.

Like the scenes of a coming of age film. How innocent and sweett. 

Sincee most here r undies fans, i wonder if we ever met 2gether in real, what wld we do 4 fun, undies related. Lol 

1 minute ago, begleitung said:

Like the scenes of a coming of age film. How innocent and sweett. 

Sincee most here r undies fans, i wonder if we ever met 2gether in real, what wld we do 4 fun, undies related. Lol 

It most definitely doesn't look like any scenes from movies. And we weren't innocent and sweet hahaha.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.