Male HQ

Harry and Meghan’s Interview Aftermath

Steve5380

Guest Guest
50 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

This thread has nothing to do with Biden, like another poster observed earlier.  It seems that you have been damaged too much by the flack you receive in the thread "Transition...".   The comment the White House made was not so much in support of MM but in support of giving mental health the proper care it deserves.  This comes from the lack of concern in the palace for the suicidal state of MM.

Oh! So it is now for the White House to comment on how the palace runs their family matters, and whether if MM was even really suicidal there??  I hope the Royal Palace should send a retaliatory note back to the White House to tell Biden that the White House is in no position to comment on other people's businesses, especially after how the White House itself used to harbour a madman President there for the past 4 years. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh! So it is now for the White House to comment on how the palace runs their family matters, and whether if MM was even really suicidal there??  I hope the Royal Palace should send a retaliatory note back to the White House to tell Biden that the White House is in no position to comment on other people's businesses, especially after how the White House itself used to harbour a madman President there for the past 4 years. 

You are right.  The White House used to harbor a ( madman ) abominable low-life scumbag malevolent evil President for the past 4 years.  You said it perfect!

Buckingham Palace breaks silence on Meghan and Harry's explosive interview with Oprah:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/palace-responds-meghan-markle-prince-harry-oprah-interview_n_6046104cc5b69078ac6cc1e1

“The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan,” read the Buckingham Palace statement on behalf of Queen Elizabeth. “The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately.” 

“Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members,” the statement, shared with HuffPost, added. 

This response seems to be quite moderate and to the point.  It should take away much of the bite of Oprah's interview.

One explanation of why MM and Harry's son is not a prince:

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/explainer-harry-meghans-son-prince-76347314

WAS ARCHIE SNUBBED?

Queen Elizabeth II has nine great-grandchildren, including Archie. They are not princes and princesses, apart from the three children of Prince William, who is second in line to the throne and destined to be king one day.

A decree issued by King George V in 1917 limits the titles of prince and princess to the children of the monarch, children of the monarch’s sons and “the eldest living son of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales” — that’s William’s son Prince George.

Bob Morris from the Constitution Unit at University College London, said the rule was drawn up to trim the increasingly unwieldy number of princely titles.

So MM was wrong in being victimized by her son not being given the title of prince.  And without this title, some protections don't apply.

She also complained that her son Archie did not receive 'protection',  but she was wrong in this too:

Meghan expressed concern that without a title, Archie “wasn’t going to receive security.”

But a royal title such as prince or princess does not automatically bring security protection. Full-time working royals — including Meghan and Harry before they moved to North America last year — receive taxpayer-funded police bodyguards. Senior royals who have jobs outside the family, such as Prince Andrew’s daughters Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, do not.

It is hard to believe that MM and Harry didn't know of these royal rules before they gave the interview to Oprah.

Guest I wan Harry back!
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It is hard to believe that MM and Harry didn't know of these royal rules before they gave the interview to Oprah.

Harry knew, how can he not know?  The mastermind is MM, trying to influence Harry into new thinking that she and their baby is entitled to royal priviledges.  She should count herself lucky that the Queen allowed a commoner like her to be married into the royal family, not that her own family can compare to noble status of Kate Middleton's family.   She obviously didn't bother to find out the history nor try to understand the protocol of being married into the monarch.  She still live in fairy tale fantasy and called herself the mermaid who found her prince white.  MM needs to get back to reality.  Who does she think she is?  Some noble men's daughter?   She is nothing more than just a commoner, with mulitple father, a distanced siblings and probably born out of wedlock.  She slept with another man in the movie and a divorcee.  There are million of girls out there who is worthy of marrying Prince Harry.  MM is still not satisfied? I wanted to give her two tight slaps!

Guest Guest Curious
10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The comment the White House made was not so much in support of MM but in support of giving mental health the proper care it deserves.  This comes from the lack of concern in the palace for the suicidal state of MM.

Yet again you write like the expert you are not. You always know precisely what people who you have never met and never ever will meet know, what they think and why they act. Fact is you don't have a clue. But in your long opening ramble to this thread, you totally failed to mentioned the key issue of that interview - mental health. No doubt you feel that was not important. Well it is hugely important. 

Guest Guest Curious
4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

One explanation of why MM and Harry's son is not a prince:

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/explainer-harry-meghans-son-prince-76347314

WAS ARCHIE SNUBBED?

Queen Elizabeth II has nine great-grandchildren, including Archie. They are not princes and princesses, apart from the three children of Prince William, who is second in line to the throne and destined to be king one day.

A decree issued by King George V in 1917 limits the titles of prince and princess to the children of the monarch, children of the monarch’s sons and “the eldest living son of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales” — that’s William’s son Prince George.

Bob Morris from the Constitution Unit at University College London, said the rule was drawn up to trim the increasingly unwieldy number of princely titles.

So MM was wrong in being victimized by her son not being given the title of prince.  And without this title, some protections don't apply.

She also complained that her son Archie did not receive 'protection',  but she was wrong in this too:

Meghan expressed concern that without a title, Archie “wasn’t going to receive security.”

But a royal title such as prince or princess does not automatically bring security protection. Full-time working royals — including Meghan and Harry before they moved to North America last year — receive taxpayer-funded police bodyguards. Senior royals who have jobs outside the family, such as Prince Andrew’s daughters Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, do not.

Once again you spout whatever you want without bothering to do any research into your ramblings. Fact is when Charles becomes King, Archie is entitled to become a Prince with full protection. Stop moaning about what you don't know.

23 minutes ago, Guest I wan Harry back! said:

Harry knew, how can he not know?  The mastermind is MM, trying to influence Harry into new thinking that she and their baby is entitled to royal priviledges.  She should count herself lucky that the Queen allowed a commoner like her to be married into the royal family, not that her own family can compare to noble status of Kate Middleton's family.   She obviously didn't bother to find out the history nor try to understand the protocol of being married into the monarch.  She still live in fairy tale fantasy and called herself the mermaid who found her prince white.  MM needs to get back to reality.  Who does she think she is?  Some noble men's daughter?   She is nothing more than just a commoner, with mulitple father, a distanced siblings and probably born out of wedlock.  She slept with another man in the movie and a divorcee.  There are million of girls out there who is worthy of marrying Prince Harry.  MM is still not satisfied? I wanted to give her two tight slaps!

You are right.  MM should have been slapped in her face repeatedly before she came to the point of allegedly being suicidal. For her own good!   The man she married is only sixth in the succession to the throne, while his brother William is third.  And William's wife Kate is much more distinguished than MM, but MM thought that they were equals.

All of this would have been avoided had Harry been smart and found a more worthy woman to marry.  There must be thousands of British women who are as pretty as MM but without shady past and more suitable ethnicity.  (I am not a believer of predestination of couples in finding each other)

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

Yet again you write like the expert you are not. You always know precisely what people who you have never met and never ever will meet know, what they think and why they act. Fact is you don't have a clue. But in your long opening ramble to this thread, you totally failed to mentioned the key issue of that interview - mental health. No doubt you feel that was not important. Well it is hugely important. 

You get a failing grade in comprehension.  I wrote precisely that the comment of the White House was about the mental health issue (the most relevant in all the dirty laundry)

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

Once again you spout whatever you want without bothering to do any research into your ramblings. Fact is when Charles becomes King, Archie is entitled to become a Prince with full protection. Stop moaning about what you don't know.

Here you lack more understanding.  The fact is that Archie is not entitled to be a prince NOW.  And he and his parents won't have protection unless they return to the palace and resume their work of active royal family members.  If you disagree, please provide proof.   Meanwhile, keep from contradicting others who may know more about the facts than you do.

Guest I hated her
26 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

You are right.  MM should have been slapped in her face repeatedly before she came to the point of allegedly being suicidal. For her own good!   The man she married is only sixth in the succession to the throne, while his brother William is third.  And William's wife Kate is much more distinguished than MM, but MM thought that they were equals.

All of this would have been avoided had Harry been smart and found a more worthy woman to marry.  There must be thousands of British women who are as pretty as MM but without shady past and more suitable ethnicity.  (I am not a believer of predestination of couples in finding each other)

Everything was so wrong from the beginning before marriage to their current disengagement with the royal family - within a short span of 1 year.   She had squabble with her own family just before marriage,  wanted to wear Diana's emerald Tiara was rejected by the Queen, and than could get along with the Dutch & Dutches of Cambridge while they were in the same building.  Eventually shifted out to Frogmore cottage and spend millions of tax dollars on  renovation only to tell the public that they wanted to leave the royal family to stay in Canada.   They talked so much about saving climate only to be caught flying expensive private jet from place to place.  Adding insult to their son, MM decided to convince Harry to call their son Archie, to fakely portrayed the humble side of them.  How stupid can that be?   If you watch MM's gesture, she cupped her hand on Harry's, during Winfrey's interview, which goes to show she is domineering.  She talked non-stop while Harry watched and only hesitantly agreed with her without him being very convincing as he wasn't very eloquence, except trying to be sensitive, unlike the loud MM.   She suicidal?   Diana took it all in for 16 years, with an adulterous husband, no harbouring to be a queen someday, with the cruel media chasing her 24 hrs and she had to shoulder the responsibility of caring two childrens and she flew all the ways to hug the HIV patients.  What did MM achieved?  She is a whinner and did nothing to be respected.  It is so convenient for her to use race as an excuse for her behavior.

Guest Guest Curious
23 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I also saw the Piers Morgan's program where he opinionated like you and me,  and some woman he was interviewing verbally jumped at his neck.  At least we can express our opinions without danger of being verbally assaulted, except maybe by some Guests? 

Haha! Guess what? Morgan actually walked out of an interview where he was being gently criticised this morning. He was not being verbally assaulted, merely questioned. Then he was fired for his racist rant yesterday and the volume of complaints received by the station producers. Your friend Morgan is now looking for a job. Haha!

34 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

Haha! Guess what? Morgan actually walked out of an interview where he was being gently criticised this morning. He was not being verbally assaulted, merely questioned. Then he was fired for his racist rant yesterday and the volume of complaints received by the station producers. Your friend Morgan is now looking for a job. Haha!

I don't consider Morgan a friend.  And I think that he went too far saying that he does not believe a word of MM. He also seems to have had issues with her in the past.  But I understand that from an objective perspective, Morgan was right distrusting a lot of what was claimed in Oprah's interview.  I also distrust MM, although I think that she is sincere about her suicidal state after being less than successful in her integration with the royal family.  The more ambitious she was, the deeper she must have fallen.  If Piers Morgan quit or was fired, we may never now. 

Edited by Steve5380

Urgh so what we are saying is MM should have endured what Diana did? Being cheated on, lied to? The media treated her unfairly right from the start. I used to think gays would be more open minded to Anyone being themselves and open to freedom of expression and now we are criticising her for speaking. Questioning for she contemplated suicide... really? How would u think if u were held to a different standard than other member of the same family? If she wanted money she could've just divorced him but hats off to Harry for saying with her it takes a real man to treat his wife like a queen when ur grandson is the actual queen nonetheless. 
Watch the interview below on how she was held to different standards by the media itself 

For the couple, it is all about staying relevant in the age of new media, and that's how they will earn their living.

the duo signed a multiyear deal with Netflix to produce documentaries, series, feature films, scripted shows and children’s programming.... Though it remains unconfirmed, estimates and reports peg the value of the deal at north of $100 million.

In December, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex also entered a partnership with Spotify through their production company, Archewell Audio. The pair will host and produce podcasts in a deal estimated to be worth around $25 million.

There is no bad publicity in entertainment world, it is how one make use of that publicity.

https://observer.com/2021/03/prince-harry-meghan-markle-netflix-spotify-deals-value-salary/

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• oralb changed the title to Harry and Meghan’s Interview Aftermath
Guest Guest Curious
11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The royal family has its traditions, its rules, which forces them to obedience, adaptation to their royal rules.  The Queen is a prisoner of her reign.   It is understandable that they felt embarrassed for MM seeking treatment to prevent suicide,  for her wish to "be herself" and go around like she is a free celebrity.  And this thing of they showing concern for how dark Harry's children would come out...   this is perfectly natural!   Which Singapore parents would not be concerned if their clear-skin daughter could have a baby that is completely Black?   Would this be nearly as bad as their son turning out to be gay?   This concerns are completely understandable, if not very justifiable. 

So I am left without serious villains in this episode.  Again, what is worth contempt is the Oprah interview.  This took away any sympathy I felt for MM. 

Again you project your own thoughts on to a family you know precisely nothing about. Look back into history to find out at least something. Before the abdication, the present Queen and her sister had a loving nanny Marion Crawford. She was devoted to the children. When their father unexpectedly became king, she postponed her own marriage and chance of having children to stay with the royal family and look after the princesses. She stayed with the family during the war until Princess Elizabeth got married. As a mark of the royal family's gratitude, she was then given what is termed in Britain as a grace and favour residence in the grounds of Kensington Palace. She was permitted to live there at a peppercorn rent for her lifetime. 

Encouraged by an American publisher, she wrote a simple and loving account of her time with the little princesses. She had nothing in her contract of employment about not putting any of her experiences in writing. It was published in 1950. Immediately she was dropped by the royal family like a stone. She was forced to leave her "home for life" and never had any contact with the royal family again. It destroyed her. To have some chance of seeing the princesses, she bought a house in the Scottish city of Aberdeen so she could at least glimpse them from afar as they left Aberdeen station for their annual holiday in Balmoral. No one ever visited her. Twice she attempted to take her own life, leaving a note saying " I cannot bear those I love to pass me by on the road."

When she died in 1988, there was no wreath from either of the princesses, from the Queen Mother or anyone associated with the royal family. She had been totally frozen out and totally forgotten.

Just a few years later came their disgraceful treatment of Princess Diana and her various attempts at self harm. Now MM.

Now they are also covering up for the depraved disgraceful exploits of pedophile Prince Andrew cavorting with young girls thanks to his close friendship with Marc Epstein, even after his Florida conviction. Once Epstein's sidekick Ghislaine Maxwell gets to court, watch for a lot more to come out about this.

Clearly the people behind the scenes in that dysfunctional family have zero interest in outsiders and not an ounce of sympathy for them.

If the Royals are that bad, then whose fault is it that you choose to marry into that family? Meghan Markle certainly knew who Harry was but Diana's name was the most well known. So, based on what we all know, yet you still decide to marry into that family, then you reap what you sow. Meghan said she wanted Independance yet still wanted security detail for her son (which actually means for her too). But it does not work like that. If you refused to be involved with public work as a Royal, then sorry, you can kiss all the perks good bye. You do not get to cherry pick what you want. You are not the Queen. You are merely the commoner wife of a grandchild who once dressed up as a Nazi. Those are the facts and nothing by the facts so help us all. 

One other thing: I do not believe for one moment that Kate Middleton made Meghan cry. I would wager my last dollar that it was (as originally reported) that Meghan was the one who made Kate cry. 

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You are right.  The White House used to harbor a ( madman ) abominable low-life scumbag malevolent evil President for the past 4 years.  You said it perfect!

Which is exactly the reason why Biden's hypocritical administration should have shut the fuck up instead of commenting on other people's house affairs and sticking their big fat noses into places where they don't belong! At least Trump would have known better! 

Guest title return
11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

WAS ARCHIE SNUBBED? Queen Elizabeth II has nine great-grandchildren, including Archie. They are not princes and princesses, apart from the three children of Prince William, who is second in line to the throne and destined to be king one day.

Oh no! because of that bitch, all the gay princesses in Singapore have to give their titles back. Couldn't this Meghan just have kept quiet... oh dear....

Guest Greedy Black Woman
3 hours ago, superflawless said:

If the Royals are that bad, then whose fault is it that you choose to marry into that family? Meghan Markle certainly knew who Harry was but Diana's name was the most well known.

MM told Oprah that she didn't knew what she was married into because she didn't know much about the Royal Family. She also claims that Diana's incident was not as bad as her own that caused her to feel suicdal.  because of the social media, whereas during Diana's days it was just the news paper.  She blamed the royal aide and everyone to have caused her to "loss everything already" during the interview.    If she wanted security, she should pay for it, instead of asking the British taxpayers to foot her children security bill, especially now that she wanted no part with the Royal family, nor with the British people.  She is now living a carefree luxurious life with the Stupid Harry Porter, I mean Prince, and she still didn't want to let go of her entitled mentality.   She appears to wanting more for herself (as commoner) than Harry wanted for himself (as Royal member). 

Guest everyone knows
32 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Which is exactly the reason why Biden's hypocritical administration should have shut the fuck up instead of commenting on other people's house affairs and sticking their big fat noses into places where they don't belong! At least Trump would have known better! 

Everyone knows you are just here to derail the thread because Steve53 started it and you're out to annoy him.

Can you keep the discussion on Trump in the other thread below, no need to spill it over to this one.

hahahah....

oo7.jpg

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest everyone knows said:

Everyone knows you are just here to derail the thread because Steve53 started it and you're out to annoy him.

Can you keep the discussion on Trump in the other thread below, no need to spill it over to this one.

First and foremost, I do not come onto this thread much. So, do not pretend to know what I am trying to do, especially in relations to a nobody like Steve. 

Secondly, topics on Biden wouldn't have spilled out of that thread, if only Biden and his administration had shut the fuck up, and kept his comments to within his own political boundaries. Who the hell is Biden and his administration to comment on the Royal Family affairs, when the White House cannot even handle their own in-house madman for the past 4 years, as well as a current spokesperson who only knew how to shoot her mouth off? 

So again, don't pretend to know me. You don't know anything at all. 

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

First and foremost, I do not come onto this thread much. So, do not pretend to know what I am trying to do, especially in relations to a nobody like Steve. 

Secondly, topics on Biden wouldn't have spilled out of that thread, if only Biden and his administration had shut the fuck up, and kept his comments to within his own political boundaries. Who the hell is Biden and his administration to comment on the Royal Family affairs, when the White House cannot even handle their own in-house madman for the past 4 years, as well as a current spokesperson who only knew how to shoot her mouth off? 

Let me rephrase my post above. I not only do not come onto this thread much, I don't even come onto this forum much at all, and even lesser so to do any posting here. 

It's just Biden's administration coming onboard to comment on the Royal Family's affair that riled me up enough to do so this time. 

9 hours ago, oralb said:

have changed the topic heading, it takes 2 to clap, not just the Duchess. 

Very good.  It was the two of them who were less than gracious.   And the new title is less judgmental too.

3 hours ago, Guest Greedy Black Woman said:

MM told Oprah that she didn't knew what she was married into because she didn't know much about the Royal Family. She also claims that Diana's incident was not as bad as her own that caused her to feel suicdal.  because of the social media, whereas during Diana's days it was just the news paper.  She blamed the royal aide and everyone to have caused her to "loss everything already" during the interview.    If she wanted security, she should pay for it, instead of asking the British taxpayers to foot her children security bill, especially now that she wanted no part with the Royal family, nor with the British people.  She is now living a carefree luxurious life with the Stupid Harry Porter, I mean Prince, and she still didn't want to let go of her entitled mentality.   She appears to wanting more for herself (as commoner) than Harry wanted for himself (as Royal member). 

Is there anything good that can be said about MM besides the fact that she looks pretty?   The Palace had started an investigation into MM bullying other people.  I find this more credible than much of what MM said.   But her pretty face and her suave attitude, especially to Harry, inspires sweet feelings in many people.

People who sympathize with MM may find perfectly correct that a Christian family throws out the house a boy that is gay,  and may think that this "is fair".

Who the hell is Biden and his administration to comment on the Royal Family affairs, when the White House cannot even handle their own in-house madman for the past 4 years, as well as a current spokesperson who only knew how to shoot her mouth off? 

Thank you.  I am the first one to recognize that I am a nobody.   Even Harry and MM are nobodies.  But you are special!

Who the hell are you to comment on the communications between the White House and the Royal Family?  This is none of your business!

Why should anyone pretend to know you?  From your behavior here, the less we know about you... the better!

It's just Biden's administration coming onboard to comment on the Royal Family's affair that riled me up enough to do so this time. 

It seems that it does not take much to rile you up!!   Try to control your emotions with meditation. :) 

MM mentioned she wasnt informed abt need to curtsy inside palace.

But it takes 2 hands to clap - protocols should be briefed to newbies. Just as important, you've gotta have common sense to ask. If I were to meet PM at a private function, I would ask things like where do I sit/do I go over to say hi/which room do I wait in etc. It is what I call respect to my host. Not mental health issues!

Guest Guest
35 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Who the hell are you to comment on the communications between the White House and the Royal Family?  This is none of your business!

Communication between the White House and the Royal Family is indeed none of my business... UNTIL SUCH COMMUNICATION IS MADE IN THE PUBLIC AND TO THE PUBLIC, YOU FUCKING SENILE OLD MORONIC AMERICAN! 

You can go ahead and meditate for all you want. But better still, why don't you go jump off some buildings soon? Do the entire planet a favor, since air is wasted on you. 

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Communication between the White House and the Royal Family is indeed none of my business... UNTIL SUCH COMMUNICATION IS MADE IN THE PUBLIC AND TO THE PUBLIC, YOU FUCKING SENILE OLD MORONIC AMERICAN! 

You can go ahead and meditate for all you want. But better still, why don't you go jump off some buildings soon? Do the entire planet a favor, since air is wasted on you. 

:lol: :lol: :lol:   WOW... you have a character problem.  Meditation may not be sufficient.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest everyone knows
10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Thanks for showing everyone your real character! Bravo.

You forgot to mention what the New Zealand PM said to the episode and Dalai Lama's warm words...

Guest more news

Meghan Markle files complaint against Piers Morgan who refuses to back down

Meghan Markle has filed a formal against TV personality Piers Morgans for his comments pertaining to mental health on the "Good Morning Britain" show, which he used to host. Morgan has earlier criticised Meghan and her husband Prince Harry's explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Meghan Markle has filed a formal against TV personality Piers Morgan for his comments pertaining to mental health on the "Good Morning Britain" show, which he used to host. Morgan has earlier criticised Meghan and her husband Prince Harry's explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Despite Morgan's personal comments about Meghan and the interview, her complaint, filed with the British network ITV, focussed on how his observations might affect those struggling with mental health issues. ITV's Royal Editor Chris Ship confirmed the complaint has been registered, according to a report in the Mirror.

"The Duchess of Sussex formally filed a complaint to ITV on Monday. It's thought to have been sent to the broadcaster's CEO. Meghan raised concerns about how Piers Morgan's words affect the issue of mental health and what it might do to others contemplating suicide,"

And what will be the outcome of the complaint?

Piers Morgan elevated as President of the Federation of Psychology in the UK???

Guest Guest
17 minutes ago, Guest everyone knows said:

Thanks for showing everyone your real character! Bravo.

You forgot to mention what the New Zealand PM said to the episode and Dalai Lama's warm words...

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/meghan-harry-interview-affect-new-zealand-ties-uk-jacinda-ardern-1776838-2021-03-08

These are matters about their personal lives and their personal decisions, and I don't think it deserves a commentary from anyone else,” Jacinda Ardern added.

Now that is NZ CLASS... and compare that to Biden's AMERICAN CRASS statement. 

🤮

11 hours ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

Again you project your own thoughts on to a family you know precisely nothing about. Look back into history to find out at least something. Before the abdication, the present Queen and her sister had a loving nanny Marion Crawford. She was devoted to the children. When their father unexpectedly became king, she postponed her own marriage and chance of having children to stay with the royal family and look after the princesses. She stayed with the family during the war until Princess Elizabeth got married. As a mark of the royal family's gratitude, she was then given what is termed in Britain as a grace and favour residence in the grounds of Kensington Palace. She was permitted to live there at a peppercorn rent for her lifetime. 

Encouraged by an American publisher, she wrote a simple and loving account of her time with the little princesses. She had nothing in her contract of employment about not putting any of her experiences in writing. It was published in 1950. Immediately she was dropped by the royal family like a stone. She was forced to leave her "home for life" and never had any contact with the royal family again. It destroyed her. To have some chance of seeing the princesses, she bought a house in the Scottish city of Aberdeen so she could at least glimpse them from afar as they left Aberdeen station for their annual holiday in Balmoral. No one ever visited her. Twice she attempted to take her own life, leaving a note saying " I cannot bear those I love to pass me by on the road."

I didn't know anything about Marion Crawford and her conflict with the royal family.  There is so much I don't know!  But I immediately read about her story. 

And this shows me that your comparison with the case of MM does not fit well.  Crawford disregarded a plea for confidentiality about the royal family.  But eventually she was tempted with money to write her book.   So the royal family broke contact with her.   It is a typical case of "cause and effect".  You can read more about her case here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Crawford

MM's position in the royal family was quite different than Crawford's.  She would not have been thrown out.  Had she been respectful of the institution, she would have been respected in the position she was assigned to be and she deserved,  which was much better than that of a nanny or a lady who cleans the bathrooms of the palace.  Her family including her son Archie would have now protection, and Archie could eventually rise to the level of prince.  To control her pride, be obedient, give up most of her privacy, was a logical price to pay for the immense benefits of her position. 

Other women in this world give up things for their cause.  Mother Theresa didn't become a saint for free.  Imagine all what this woman had to give up.   Queen Elizabeth in Britain, Angela Merkel in in Germany, Golda Meir in Israel,  Eva Peron in Argentina,  were examples of women who gave up their privacy to serve their country. 

MM seems to have an aggressive character.  Just now she filed a complaint against Piers Morgan for his opinion about her credibility.   One would not like to lose an argument to MM!  :lol:

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Kidding right ?
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Is there anything good that can be said about MM besides the fact that she looks pretty?   But her pretty face and her suave attitude, especially to Harry, inspires sweet feelings in many people.

Only American think she is pretty because majority  of Americans are quite fucked up in their lives.  MM is trying to exploit the sympathy of her own country people. The British people have finally seen the ugly side of her.  I personally think she is pretty too, and I mean pretty petty.

3 minutes ago, Guest Kidding right ? said:

Only American think she is pretty because majority  of Americans are quite fucked up in their lives.  MM is trying to exploit the sympathy of her own country people. The British people have finally seen the ugly side of her.  I personally think she is pretty too, and I mean pretty petty.

Don't worry.  I am an American, and I think like you that she is pretty petty.  But you know how many people are addicted to sugar...

Guest Should Be
On 3/9/2021 at 8:20 PM, Guest skiandel said:

i hope the royal palace has some secret tapes of Megs sitting on a crapper and picking her nose and eating the booger. 

or Megs caught secretly spitting into teacups and serving the senior royals with it.

or worse,

Yes, so attack first, play victim, manipulate the press.  Husband ate Gong Tao (black magic - "Black sauced fermented abalone"), can only follow her.  

Guest Guest2

Thank you.  I am the first one to recognize that I am a nobody.   Even Harry and MM are nobodies.  But you are special!

What he said is also none of your business! Who the hell are you to comment on him commenting one the communications between the White House and the Royal Family?

Why should anyone pretend to know you?  From your behavior here, the less we know about you... the better!

Your behaviour here is nothing but worse.  The less we know about you....the better!

It seems that it does not take much to rile you up!!   Try to control your emotions with meditation. :) 

Yes, go for your meditation class now.

8 minutes ago, Guest Should Be said:

Yes, so attack first, play victim, manipulate the press.  Husband ate Gong Tao (black magic - "Black sauced fermented abalone"), can only follow her.  

Hmmm...  could be a possibility.   The "play victim" is so masterfully done.

I feel so happy that I can be totally detached from this pseudo-tragedy and observe the actors like in a fiction movie.  The more one hears, the more difficult it is to find a real "victim" in this tragedy comedy.  If MM was really suicidal,  this can be mostly blamed on HER.   She must have been frustrated and angry at the royal family for not treating with the adoration she thought she deserved  expected to get from them.  Her maternity didn't help in warming their cold hearts towards her, but on the contrary she sensed their preoccupation that she could give birth to a dark black little devil, whose color would not match with the decoration of the palace.  It must have made her guts boil to feel that Kate may be treated with more respect because she comes from a more distinguished family.  With her defeated pride and self-esteem she still managed to get Harry on her side and pulled him out of the royal environment.  Who knows what resentment may harbor within that pretty thing!  At least she could punch the Royalty in their face with the Oprah interview,  and file a complaint against Piers Morgan.  But she won't need to get in line at the food banks,  because the couple may have many millions of $$ at their disposal, and the bounty from their publicity will bring much more money.  

But I don't have any bad feelings towards them.  And also I don't feel bad for the royal family, which has billions of $$ in their accounts and will never be left destitute. They will continue fascinating the British with the pomp of their ceremonies and the juicy scandals that nourish the tabloids.  For that, they may be worth the modest taxpayer money they consume.  If at all,  the cost of the royal family to Britain may be an insignificant fraction of the cost of Trump to America,  and I definitely prefer the royal family. :) 

Guest Movie Player
11 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Hmmm...  could be a possibility.   The "play victim" is so masterfully done.

She "played victicm"?   Don't forget she can play any role she wishes.  She was an ACTRESS, Remember?  She learned to script drama, direct the other actor accordingly (in this case Harry Porter), and turned the whole saga into a theatrical play?  Since she cannot  get what she wanted in reality, she wanted to turn it the story into her own fantasy.  Very American.

Guest Guest Curious

MM seems to have an aggressive character.  Just now she filed a complaint against Piers Morgan for his opinion about her credibility.   One would not like to lose an argument to MM!  :lol:

And as usual you are a persistent and pontifical character - mostly when you know little or none of the facts. Clearly you are not aware that Morgan has been using his bully pulpit tv show and twitter account to attack MM consistently and continuously for years. Not just over one tv attack this week. Funny that on first meeting her in 2016 he called her "perfect princess material". Then he suddenly turned against her. Ever since it has been attack, attack, attack.

Morgan is a very nasty character. He is a pal of both Trump and Rupert Murdoch who once engaged him to edit one of his tabloids. Murdoch parted with him when he is alleged to have said Morgan "went too far." He has been subjected to numerous other official complaints. He was found by the Press Reports Commission to have breached its code of conduct. 

After a well-known popular entertainer was unmasked as one of Britain's worst-ever serial pedophiles after his death, Morgan claimed he had never met him. That was proved publicly to be an outright lie.

In an official enquiry into phone hacking of celebrities by the UK tabloids, he professed innocence. The judge did not agree and called him a liar. Oops! Morgan a liar again! In January last year he was accused of racism when he attacked a Chinese dairy by calling out its "ching chang cho jo" milk.

Morgan's opinions have about as much truth in them as Rush Limbaugh's had in the USA. 

7 minutes ago, Guest drama sensors said:

I guess there is more drama/comedy unfolding at Blowing Wind than from ex princesses Meghan's divulgences...

😂

That's right.  You have to add to the drama comedy of Harry/MM the drama discussion about Trump and Biden.

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

And as usual you are a persistent and pontifical character -

Maybe my pontifical character comes from my likeness for Pope Francis?

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

That's right.  You have to add to the drama comedy of Harry/MM the drama discussion about Trump and Biden.

Your Biden administration added to the drama themselves by commenting about it. 

Guest Guest

She cannot acclimatized herself to the culture and/or lifestyle of her husband's family in another country, and she talk bad about them, and on the media itself some more. That's exactly what foreign trash does.   

meghan markle Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Guest Guest Curious
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Maybe my pontifical character comes from my likeness for Pope Francis?

Your state of disbelief knows no bounds.

I am all for mental health well being.

But Im not so sure if this clinically supported. What worries is me is those more impressionable one who support M and H, may be inaccurately thinking they have mental health issues.

Guest Derelict
4 hours ago, Guest Movie Player said:

She "played victicm"?   Don't forget she can play any role she wishes.  She was an ACTRESS, Remember?  She learned to script drama, direct the other actor accordingly (in this case Harry Porter), and turned the whole saga into a theatrical play?  Since she cannot  get what she wanted in reality, she wanted to turn it the story into her own fantasy.  Very American.

That idiotic drama "queen" is just a media whore.  Stupid Harry didnt fuck enough woman to know that he can get better abalone. Diana should crawl out from her grave to slap that bitch

Guest ok lah la la
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You complain about others bringing Trump and Biden into this thread and then you are doing nothing other yourself...

Get smarter or more cautious please...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.