Male HQ

Harry and Meghan’s Interview Aftermath

Steve5380

11 hours ago, Guest MM is Trump without dick said:

British no longer support her, but it seems Americans are crazy about her now.  According to polls, her popularity plunged in UK whereas the opposite is true in America.  He will ride the tide to become the next president after Biden.  The first woman narcist after Trump.  Be prepared, be warned.

"MM is Trump without dick"     LOL! LOL!

There other physical differences however.  Trump is at least twice the volume of MM.

6 hours ago, Guest brag brad said:

Unless you wanted to brag about your own skin of a 100 y old, but you should not resort on commenting on looks and certain features of others.

Intelligent people would never go down and comment on looks in a public forum. You moving at the lowest of the lowest

steps in commenting on other.

This is a clear No Go in today's world.

It is amazing how you need to tell a more than grown up person in his mid 70s to grow up a little bit more...

That is more of a shock to me.

Don't interpret this as an attack but a hint on good forum manners...

I don't brag about my skin at 100 y.o.,  but I do about my skin at nearly 78,  and without makeup :) 

I am intelligent, but WAY, WAY down from you.    Being in Singapore,  think way, way down,  to the lithosphere, asthenosphere, mesospheric mantle, outer core, inner core, and continue "down" again through the same layers in reverse order until emerging on the other side of the planet near Texas, which is where I am. 

Guest brag brad
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

I don't brag about my skin at 100 y.o.,  but I do about my skin at nearly 78,  and without makeup :) 

I am intelligent, but WAY, WAY down from you.    Being in Singapore,  think way, way down,  to the lithosphere, asthenosphere, mesospheric mantle, outer core, inner core, and continue "down" again through the same layers in reverse order until emerging on the other side of the planet near Texas, which is where I am. 

Thinking of being intelligent and being in fact intelligent are two different matters. 

Don't confuse... 

Guest DuaNehNeh

There other physical differences however.  Trump is at least twice the volume of MM.

And....You are MM with dick.  

LOL! LOL!

Guest Buckingham Palace
8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I won't contradict you that I deserve to be a princess.  But should it not be a PRINCE?  A nice, handsome prince?

You are sick, just like MM.  I suspect is due to (PTTS)  post-Trump trauma syndrome.

6 minutes ago, Guest Buckingham Palace said:

You are sick, just like MM.  I suspect is due to (PTTS)  post-Trump trauma syndrome.

I should have strong reasons to have post-Trump trauma syndrome.  But I don't have it.   I have laughed Trump off so much during these four years watching the Late Show of Stephen Colbert...

But you may be sick with British Royalty syndrome, since you name yourself...  after a big building!  :yuk: :lol:

Guest Royalist
26 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I should have strong reasons to have post-Trump trauma syndrome.  But I don't have it.   I have laughed Trump off so much during these four years watching the Late Show of Stephen Colbert...

But you may be sick with British Royalty syndrome, since you name yourself...  after a big building!  :yuk: :lol:

Because you don't drink Ginever or Brandy and your afternoon High Tea is a watery scrambled egg with mashed potatoes instead of scones, jam and clogged cream with a cup of Darjeeling but definetely something else is clogged up in you...

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I won't contradict you that I deserve to be a princess.  But should it not be a PRINCE?  A nice, handsome prince?

You? A prince??? HAHAHAHA!

When will you ever get a kiss to transform? 

HAHAHAHA!

You are funny!

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You are MM with Dick.  However, also other physical differences.  You are at least twice her age, thrice as repulsive.

49 minutes ago, Guest Royalist said:

Because you don't drink Ginever or Brandy and your afternoon High Tea is a watery scrambled egg with mashed potatoes instead of scones, jam and clogged cream with a cup of Darjeeling but definetely something else is clogged up in you...

Yes...  something else I feel clogged up.  These are my feelings of anger, feeling insulted and so on.  Very rarely I get here any negative feelings, No matter how hard guests try, I get mostly laughs and chuckles out of their posts.

21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You? A prince??? HAHAHAHA!

When will you ever get a kiss to transform? 

HAHAHAHA!

You are funny!

Fortunately you are too far away to kiss me.  Given your character, your kisses may transform princes into frogs. 

16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You are MM with Dick.  However, also other physical differences.  You are at least twice her age, thrice as repulsive.

Indeed i am about twice the age of MM.   But with one-tenth the number of black spots and other stuff in my face and absolutely no pitiful demeanor.  And if MM feels repulsion for your posts,  I feel trice as much for you and your posts.

Guest Guest

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry COULDN’T have married three days before wedding as five people need to be present

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14327205/meghan-harry-ceremony-before-wedding-legal/

Meghan is really such a lying joker. Some of the things that she say is really such a joke. If she really wants money, she can sell whatever love potion that she has been feeding Harry. Otherwise, how can a Prince be hoodwinked into marrying such an evil witch? 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

WHAT ???    The wedding of Harry and MM did cost about 32 million pounds?  ( nearly 60 million Singapore dollars)

How many hundred of thousands of children could have been saved from starvation with the money from that wedding? which seems to have been made in hell?

Guest Guest
On 3/21/2021 at 10:17 AM, Steve5380 said:

Fortunately you are too far away to kiss me.  Given your character, your kisses may transform princes into frogs. 

Indeed I am fortunate. Given your character, all you get is spit and bashing.

Indeed i am about twice the age of MM.   But with one-tenth the number of black spots and other stuff in my face and absolutely no pitiful demeanor.  And if MM feels repulsion for your posts,  I feel trice as much for you and your posts.

Yeah you are not pitiful, just repulsive.

14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Indeed I am fortunate. Given your character, all you get is spit and bashing.

Yeah you are not pitiful, just repulsive.

It makes sense that you, with your spirit of poisonous snake,  find humans repulsive.

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

It makes sense that you, with your spirit of poisonous snake,  find humans repulsive.

Nah....you are well known for your mean character and poisonous tongue. I won't call you a snake, it is an insult to them.

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Nah....you are well known for your mean character and poisonous tongue. I won't call you a snake, it is an insult to them.

The fact that you think that calling me a poisonous snake insults them, is proof that you are one of them.  :)  

Who else would know what insults poisonous snakes or not?  :lol:

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Guest Curious
On 3/21/2021 at 9:17 AM, Steve5380 said:

Indeed i am about twice the age of MM.   But with one-tenth the number of black spots and other stuff in my face and absolutely no pitiful demeanor.

With all the money you have told readers you spend to look much younger than your age, I should hope not. Facelifts, botox injections, hair transplants, using hair dye for decades probably means Harry should have married you rather than MM  🤣. By the way does hair dye drip down your cheeks on your sauna cruises like it did when that joke of a lawyer Rudi Giuliani held a press conference outside a strip joint as he claimed Trump had won the election? Or as with von Aschenbach as he is dying on the Lido beach in the movie Death in Venice?

Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

The fact that you think that calling me a poisonous snake insults them, is proof that you are one of them.  :)  

Who else would know what insults poisonous snakes or not?  :lol:

You are senile, don't bother consulting the doc. Read your own post, you started with the snake. So based on your subsequent "logic", you are a snake.

On second thoughts, you may not be senile, but sheer stupid and illogical.

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

With all the money you have told readers you spend to look much younger than your age, I should hope not. Facelifts, botox injections, hair transplants, using hair dye for decades probably means Harry should have married you rather than MM  🤣. By the way does hair dye drip down your cheeks on your sauna cruises like it did when that joke of a lawyer Rudi Giuliani held a press conference outside a strip joint as he claimed Trump had won the election? Or as with von Aschenbach as he is dying on the Lido beach in the movie Death in Venice?

He spent a lot???!!!  Hahahaha!!!!  Futile. Money cannot buy character, so after all he have spent, still OLD, STUPID, MEAN, REPULSIVE.

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

Even knowing that you are a poisonous snake,  I will answer your post.

I never told anyone how much money I have spend and still spend on cosmetic procedures.  Some of these procedures are expensive, but they last a long time if not a lifetime.  My first procedure was eye lid surgery,  in 1996.  This is 25 years ago, yet the bulges under my eyes have not come back, they are fixed for good.  Same with hair transplants,  that transplanted hair is genetically conditioned to last forever.   I am probably done with surgeries, and my costs on cosmetics today are very moderate.  The hair dye I use,  "just for men" is very good and permanent.  It has to be repeated however because, you know,  hair keeps growing.

And my biggest actions to keep looking good, the workout in gyms and careful nutrition, are very inexpensive.

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

Maybe no hair dye.....because no hair to dye

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Maybe no hair dye.....because no hair to dye

I like hairless skin.  Young Asian skin that is soft and only confined to the skull and pubes.  It should be young enough that no dye is necessary.   But if it is dyed for fancy,  I don't care. 

You are constantly going off topic.  To avoid that the Moderator deletes your post,  you should instead comment on the pubic hair of MM,  if Harry likes it,  if he doesn't mind MM's anal hair when he licks it.   Also, is she naturally so hairless as she shows in bikini, or does she wax herself (have herself waxed by a team of stylists) ?

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Guest
6 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Even knowing that you are a poisonous snake,  I will answer your post.

I never told anyone how much money I have spend and still spend on cosmetic procedures.  Some of these procedures are expensive, but they last a long time if not a lifetime.  My first procedure was eye lid surgery,  in 1996.  This is 25 years ago, yet the bulges under my eyes have not come back, they are fixed for good.  Same with hair transplants,  that transplanted hair is genetically conditioned to last forever.   I am probably done with surgeries, and my costs on cosmetics today are very moderate.  The hair dye I use,  "just for men" is very good and permanent.  It has to be repeated however because, you know,  hair keeps growing.

And my biggest actions to keep looking good, the workout in gyms and careful nutrition, are very inexpensive.

Knowing you are an older, more poisonous, and very repulsive snake, I will reply to your post.

Your surgeries last forever because they never succeeded in the first place.  Hair transplant.... probably stitch plastic on your scalp....you will decompose and your plastic strands will be intact.

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Knowing you are an older, more poisonous, and very repulsive snake, I will reply to your post.

Your surgeries last forever because they never succeeded in the first place.  Hair transplant.... probably stitch plastic on your scalp....you will decompose and your plastic strands will be intact.

Isn't it nicer to be buried with hair?    Again off topic!

You should be curious about MM's hair:  is it all hers or does she wear some helping strands?

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I like hairless skin.  Young Asian skin that is soft and only confined to the skull and pubes.  It can be young enough that no dye is necessary.   But if it is dyed,  I don't care. 

You can only lust....

Young Asian guys won't care about you......you are likely to give them a scare with your unnatural, plastic look.  Maybe they will think you are a failed robot project by high school students.

Guest Guest
Just now, Steve5380 said:

Isn't it nicer to be buried with hair?    Again off topic!

You should be curious about MM's hair:  is it all hers or does she wear some helping strands?

You won't look nicer buried hair...because you will be remembered as a mean, poisonous and repulsive snake.

And actually you will look strange, a snake with plastic hair????!!!  WTF...

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You can only lust....

Young Asian guys won't care about you......you are likely to give them a scare with your unnatural, plastic look.  Maybe they will think you are a failed robot project by high school students.

Young Asian guys in Singapore didn't mind the last time I was there, 8 years ago.

In Absolute, Cruise Club, Keybox (still the old one)  they were not scared away by my good looks but instead they came to me.  Maybe their high school project (no, college project, I'm not a pedophile) was GOOD SEX  :) 

53 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Young Asian guys in Singapore didn't mind the last time I was there, 8 years ago.

In Absolute, Cruise Club, Keybox (still the old one)  they were not scared away by my good looks but instead they came to me.  Maybe their high school project (no, college project, I'm not a pedophile) was GOOD SEX  :) 

What has this got to do with Meghan interview ? 

Guest Guest
34 minutes ago, Guest Huh? said:

hahaha!  He will tell others they are off topic without taking a good look at himself.  Typical American.

我们不吃你这一套!

Guest Guest

You can claim anything you want...........go dream......only in your dreams will you have good looks

1 hour ago, Guest Huh? said:

Of course it has to do with Meghan.   What Prince Harry found in Meghan,  I found in the Singapore gay saunas some years ago.  I am no prince, but even without that I would not go after that body without dick,  who as you said is Donald Trump.

Guest Guest Curious
11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I never told anyone how much money I have spend and still spend on cosmetic procedures

Oh really? Your memory must be going for you do not speak the truth. Did you or did you not write this on another thread?

On 8/16/2020 at 9:42 PM, Steve5380 said:

Botox is not cheap.  I have it done twice a year, at $600 per treatment,  so it comes up to $1200 a year, or $100 a month. Fortunately I can afford it.  I will continue with it for a few more years until I am 80 y.o.  The cost of this botox may be lower than a gold chain or a diamond ring, or a fancier car.  

How much was the face lift, I wonder?

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

Oh really? Your memory must be going for you do not speak the truth. Did you or did you not write this on another thread?

How much was the face lift, I wonder?

Oh..  I had forgotten I wrote that.  Face lifts, blepharoplasty and hair transplants are more expensive,  but they last forever.   But don't worry.  You didn't have to pay for them.   And I would never ask you for money to finance these procedures.   In my country,  personal freedom allows you to spend your money the way you choose.  :) 

Guest Guest Curious
11 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Oh..  I had forgotten I wrote that.

Sorry about that. I wonder what else you might have forgotten. When posters are as open and frank about their lives as you there is always the danger that printed words come back to haunt them, don't you agree? Age does affect everyone eventually.

Guest Guest Curious
22 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Oh..  I had forgotten I wrote that.  Face lifts, blepharoplasty and hair transplants are more expensive,  but they last forever.   But don't worry.  You didn't have to pay for them.   And I would never ask you for money to finance these procedures.   In my country,  personal freedom allows you to spend your money the way you choose.  :) 

I certainly would never consider paying for them for you. As for me, I don't need such physical enhancements. Why not age gracefully? If you stop at 80 in a couple of years time, does that mean your face suddenly sags and finally looks like 80? I'm always curious.

Guest Guest Curious
22 minutes ago, Guest Flame Flame said:

I guess page 5 of this thread can be thrown to the Flaming Room as

Guest vs Steve5380

You mean 9 Guests vs. one member. So you assume that the member is always correct and the guests always wrong? That's a bit strange. Much of this page is fact. Steve5380's expensive botox injections and other procedures like a hair transplant and facelift. At first he denied them and only after a guest reminded him he had written about them in BW, he admitted he actually took botox injections. What is flaming about anyone pointing out a mistake made by a member?

We are getting way out of topic. 

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle didn't secretly marry 3 days before their royal wedding. Their representatives confirmed that their backyard wedding wasn't legal.

Markle told Oprah the vow exchange took place three days before the royal wedding in 2018.

She is a liar.

Post below if you have the receipts. 

17 minutes ago, superflawless said:

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle didn't secretly marry 3 days before their royal wedding. Their representatives confirmed that their backyard wedding wasn't legal.

Markle told Oprah the vow exchange took place three days before the royal wedding in 2018.

She is a liar.

However, it does expose her not getting a grasp of the High Church and rhetoric,if ever an omni-present dead mother-in-law.

On 3/24/2021 at 1:49 AM, wilfgene said:

However, it does expose her not getting a grasp of the High Church and rhetoric,if ever an omni-present dead mother-in-law.

It should expose her as a liar, like @superflawless wrote.  What is this "not getting a gasp"??  Maybe she never got a gasp that to lie and deceive is morally wrong.  And yes,  Diana must be turning around in her grave seeing what kind of female her son married.

On 3/24/2021 at 1:20 AM, Guest Guest Curious said:

You mean 9 Guests vs. one member. So you assume that the member is always correct and the guests always wrong? That's a bit strange. Much of this page is fact. Steve5380's expensive botox injections and other procedures like a hair transplant and facelift. At first he denied them and only after a guest reminded him he had written about them in BW, he admitted he actually took botox injections. What is flaming about anyone pointing out a mistake made by a member?

It should not take much thinking to decide to trust the Member instead of the 9 anonymous posters who may be the same guy with different aliases.  And the Curious Guest lied when writing that I had denied having had cosmetic procedures done.  What I didn't remember is that I wrote how much I spent on some of them.

Guest Spotlight
On 3/24/2021 at 2:28 PM, superflawless said:

She is a liar.

Piers Morgan spot on that MM is a big liar and should be reinstated to ITV.   This sums it all.

Guest Guest Curious

And the Curious Guest lied when writing that I had denied having had cosmetic procedures done.  What I didn't remember is that I wrote how much I spent on some of them.

What? Even for @Steve5380that is stretching the truth to its extremity. Read what i wrote. I never stated that you had denied having cosmetic procedures. Why would I do so when I knew how much money you spent on them? As for your memory, well as i stated everyone's memory has lapses when you get pretty old. Just give it up and get on with some other pontificating.

11 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

What? Even for @Steve5380that is stretching the truth to its extremity. Read what i wrote. I never stated that you had denied having cosmetic procedures. Why would I do so when I knew how much money you spent on them? As for your memory, well as i stated everyone's memory has lapses when you get pretty old. Just give it up and get on with some other pontificating.

LOL!  Have you ever heard of MIRRORS  where you can look at yourself reflected?   Use one now:

Here is what you wrote:  " Much of this page is fact. Steve5380's expensive botox injections and other procedures like a hair transplant and facelift. At first he denied them and only after a guest reminded him he had written about them in BW, he admitted he actually took botox injections." 

So at first I DENIED having botox injections and other stuff ???   When, Where did I deny them?   And now comes YOUR memory lapse,  when you write:  "I never stated that you had denied having cosmetic procedures".  

Ha ha ha.  But don't worry.  Not only OLD people have memory lapses,  so you don't need to consider yourself VERY OLD. I had memory lapses as a teenager too.  It is tradition to blame old age for a bunch of things.   But if you can see through this nonsense,  you may live in old life with most of your functionality intact,  because you don't beat yourself down FOR BEING OLD.   Cheers! :lol:

But let's return to the topic,  and rather comment on Harry and MM's lies.   They are more relevant  :) 

Going back to MM lies,  here is one that is very obvious:  that they married before they married:

So OBVIOUSLY  Meghan Markle LIED. 

Is anyone surprised by this anymore today?  Surely not Piers Morgan,  who was right and who was treated unjustly by his employer who wanted him to apologize.  He hasn't forgotten the episode, and my never forget it.

Good Piers,  I am with you.  FORTUNATELY,  the whole saga of Harry+MM+Oprah is so irrelevant, so trivial, so frivolous that it should be soon forgotten,  as I hope it will.

Guest Guest

Going back to MM lies,  here is one that is very obvious:  that they married before they married:

So OBVIOUSLY  Meghan Markle LIED. 

Is anyone surprised by this anymore today?  Surely not Piers Morgan,  who was right and who was treated unjustly by his employer who wanted him to apologize.  He hasn't forgotten the episode, and my never forget it.

Good Piers,  I am with you.  FORTUNATELY,  the whole saga of Harry+MM+Oprah is so irrelevant, so trivial, so frivolous that it should be soon forgotten,  as I hope it will.

Yes, we already knew about Meghan lying of getting married 3 days before the actual ceremony. The post on this was made more than a week on 22 March as quoted below. How slow can you get? Is Biden's senility rubbing off you again? Are you staring in space right now? Do you need your script to talk?

Piers is not here for you to suck up now. By the way, he is a Brit. So you don't have to go kiss his arse like the way you do to Biden just because you think Big Brother is watching.  

On 3/22/2021 at 9:43 PM, Guest Guest said:

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry COULDN’T have married three days before wedding as five people need to be present

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14327205/meghan-harry-ceremony-before-wedding-legal/

Meghan is really such a lying joker. Some of the things that she say is really such a joke. If she really wants money, she can sell whatever love potion that she has been feeding Harry. Otherwise, how can a Prince be hoodwinked into marrying such an evil witch? 

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, we already knew about Meghan lying of getting married 3 days before the actual ceremony. The post on this was made more than a week on 22 March as quoted below. How slow can you get? Is Biden's senility rubbing off you again? Are you staring in space right now? Do you need your script to talk?

Piers is not here for you to suck up now. By the way, he is a Brit. So you don't have to go kiss his arse like the way you do to Biden just because you think Big Brother is watching.  

No senility here, except yours, he he.

I posted a different article you did, and MM's lie is confirmed in a different way.   Too bad you don't check the facts before you write something usually very dumb.  

But I can be slow, no problem.  Just to give you time to kiss my arse.  :) 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.