Male HQ

Harry and Meghan’s Interview Aftermath

Steve5380

8 hours ago, auscent said:

I am all for mental health well being.

But Im not so sure if this clinically supported. What worries is me is those more impressionable one who support M and H, may be inaccurately thinking they have mental health issues.

You have a good point.  Who hasn't had some thoughts of suicide go through his head?  Then a bit of counseling is desirable, but it does not have to mean a serious mental health problem.

ONE SHOULD NOT BELIEVE this story that MM was prevented by the royal palace to seek mental health treatment. To need such a treatment is not the same as to have a cancer that needs radiation therapy, and have to travel to a proton-beam radiation treatment center.  Prince Harry  (and MM) should have had enough money to engage the best psychologists or other suicide prevention therapists in England to visit MM to her residency and give her confidential treatment.  Or was MM in solitary confinement ?

The royal family is not perfect, and they surely have their medical problems.  They surely have access to the best treatments, both in-house and in hospitals.  Currently Prince Philip has been in and out of hospitals,  and no one negated him the care he needed.  Of course it would be embarrassing to have some royal member treated for suicide, but this can be done totally confidential,  by 'friends' of MM who come to visit her and are in reality suicide therapists.

It is also remarkable that MM tells Oprah her story like she interacted with the unfriendly people, when it was Harry who allegedly did all the interactions, including his hearing of concerns about the color of Archie.  Who knows what embellishments she added to the alleged facts!  SHE DEFINITELY CANNOT BE TRUSTED.  In reality, the WORLD does not know anything of the episodes except...   what came out of the mouth of MM during her interview.  No independent corroboration, no evidences.

Guest bully's lies
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Or was MM in solitary confinement ?

Meghan was in solitary self confinement at her own choice after all butlers left her stranded in solitude once they resigned following Meghan's bullying.......

12 minutes ago, Guest bully's lies said:

Meghan was in solitary self confinement at her own choice after all butlers left her stranded in solitude once they resigned following Meghan's bullying.......

This seems much in like with the character MM reveals.

There is not a trace of evidence of truth in what MM said about royalty concerned about the color of her baby.  Yet, Black personalities are popping up in support of her, and taking the opportunity to voice their complaints of racism.

Even if I don't like too much the guy,  I find much reason in the opinion of Piers Morgan about this Palace Comedy:

https://extratv.com/2021/03/08/piers-morgan-meghan-markle-has-fired-off-a-rocket-at-royal-family/

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Guest Curious
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

ONE SHOULD NOT BELIEVE this story that MM was prevented by the royal palace to seek mental health treatment. To need such a treatment is not the same as to have a cancer that needs radiation therapy, and have to travel to a proton-beam radiation treatment center.  Prince Harry  (and MM) should have had enough money to engage the best psychologists or other suicide prevention therapists in England to visit MM to her residency and give her confidential treatment.  Or was MM in solitary confinement ?

Ahah! Pontificating again about something you know nothing about. How do you know how the mandarins control everything that goes on in the British Royal Family? I suppose you did not believe anything said by Princess Diana either - the bulimia, the self mutilation, being left alone despite crying out for help. You seem to believe mistakenly that to be a royal means you are able to do whatever you want. Wrong! You are like a bird in a gilded cage and you do what you are told to do. But then of course you always know better.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

Ahah! Pontificating again about something you know nothing about. How do you know how the mandarins control everything that goes on in the British Royal Family? I suppose you did not believe anything said by Princess Diana either - the bulimia, the self mutilation, being left alone despite crying out for help. You seem to believe mistakenly that to be a royal means you are able to do whatever you want. Wrong! You are like a bird in a gilded cage and you do what you are told to do. But then of course you always know better.

I am starting to believe that what you find is my Pontification may be a gift of common sense I received from the Holy Spirit at birth due perhaps to some accrued good karma.  :lol:

You dare to say that what I speculated that MM could have received the best anti-suicidal treatment by just having the expert medical professionals visit her confidentially as "friends",  or "interviewers for an article",  or "members of her church group"  or whatever, is wrong?  Are you sure that she was on SOLITARY CONFINEMENT?

Have you lived in the Royal Palace?  You know how the royals get their medical treatment?  Or are they prohibited to get a treatment for hemorrhoids because this is something embarrassing?   Are they free to poop in privacy?   Are they chained to their beds at night? 

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Guest everyone know said:

Guest Guest = Guest Curious = Derelict = and others....

Guest Curious = Derelict = Guest everyone knows = Guest disclose yourself = Guest 7-lost in heaven = Guest retort = Guest fake news detector = @singalion 

One obvious lie of MM during her interview:  She did NOT marry Harry 3 days before the official wedding.  They merely exchanged wows:

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/meghan-said-she-and-harry-married-three-days-before-wedding-thats-not-quite-true

So here we can compassionately find a "half truth".  Other stuff she said appears to be "10% truth".  

At what point does "less than true"  become a LIE?

Guest Yellow Banana Supremacist

The thing about Kate making her cry, vs her making Kate cry. 

I wonder what happened.

Hello to white supremacists and misorgynists above me.

One of whom from same country as MM is now thinking exactly like her before marrying into the "firm": full of naivety and wide eyed innocence.

I have found a video that is long but captivating from a person who specializes in the British royal family.

Lady Colin Campbell is a writer who has produced many books about the family, including Princess Diana,  and who should know a lot about them.  She is from Jamaican origin, and she speaks with a very particular accent,  which Singaporeans should be able to understand better than I do.   Her video,  "Harry and Megan interview dissected" is not completely favorable to MM, but it makes sense.  (Interestingly, Lady Colin Campbell, or "Lady C", was born intersex, and lived her childhood as a boy until in adulthood she had corrective surgery and took the female gender)

Guest Guest Curious
5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I have found a video that is long but captivating from a person who specializes in the British royal family.

Lady Colin Campbell is a writer who has produced many books about the family, including Princess Diana,  and who should know a lot about them.  She is from Jamaican origin, and she speaks with a very particular accent,  which Singaporeans should be able to understand better than I do.   Her video,  "Harry and Megan interview dissected" is not completely favorable to MM, but it makes sense.  (Interestingly, Lady Colin Campbell, or "Lady C", was born intersex, and lived her childhood as a boy until in adulthood she had corrective surgery and took the female gender)

Once again you get it all wrong! That's what comes from pontificating on subjects you know nothing about. Lady Colin Campbell was married to Lord Campbell in 1974. She was divorced less than a year later. As her husband wrote, "She has proven to be a constant embarrassment, a crushing snob and a complete fake." In her various books and columns she has trashed ("Written with unfaltering gusto" are the words used by Vanity Fair magazine) the Queen, the late Queen Mother, Prince Charles, Princess Diana and others. She has even gone so far as to defend the alleged pedophile Prince Andrew and his dalliances with young girls supplied by Jeffrey Epstein. What she says she knows is mostly farce!

In fact her nickname is "Whoring for Goring". Goring is the name of her home in England. As a single person of no inherited wealth she constantly supplies titillating gossip because she needs cash to pay for its upkeep.

Keep pontificating but try to get something right!

1 hour ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

Once again you get it all wrong! That's what comes from pontificating on subjects you know nothing about. Lady Colin Campbell was married to Lord Campbell in 1974. She was divorced less than a year later. As her husband wrote, "She has proven to be a constant embarrassment, a crushing snob and a complete fake." In her various books and columns she has trashed ("Written with unfaltering gusto" are the words used by Vanity Fair magazine) the Queen, the late Queen Mother, Prince Charles, Princess Diana and others. She has even gone so far as to defend the alleged pedophile Prince Andrew and his dalliances with young girls supplied by Jeffrey Epstein. What she says she knows is mostly farce!

In fact her nickname is "Whoring for Goring". Goring is the name of her home in England. As a single person of no inherited wealth she constantly supplies titillating gossip because she needs cash to pay for its upkeep.

Keep pontificating but try to get something right!

I watched her video and I have to agree with most of her opinions.  I had read her biography,  her marriage to Lord Campbell after only a few days of knowing him,  etc. etc. She is quite controversial, but this does not make her necessarily wrong.  If she trashed members of the royal family I can imagine that she had her reasons.  In the video I posted she trashed MM for very GOOD reasons.

She is not the only one thinking badly of MM.  Here is a British guy, a politician, who also comes out in defense of his royal family:

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Guest Curious
44 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I watched her video and I have to agree with most of her opinions.  I had read her biography,  her marriage to Lord Campbell after only a few days of knowing him,  etc. etc. She is quite controversial, but this does not make her necessarily wrong.  If she trashed members of the royal family I can imagine that she had her reasons.  In the video I posted she trashed MM for very GOOD reasons.

She is not the only one thinking badly of MM.  Here is a British guy, a politician, who also comes out in defense of his royal family:

OMG! You really do pick your idiots! Another friend of Trump who appeared on stage in several Trump rallies, who is a paid commentator for Fox News and had close links with Steve Bannon for years! Nigel Farage insulted the European Parliament when he was a member of that body. When Prince Charles addressed that assembly everyone rose to applaud him except Farage. He called Charles "naive and foolish at best." He was fined for claiming and illegally not declaring in the UK 205,000 pounds of gifts from the European Parliament.  

He led the virulent, divisive and lying campaign to take the UK out of the EU. He had a bus going around the country with on the side the phrase "Out of the EU, the National Health Service gets extra 350 pounds per week." It was hugely appealing to many Brits for whom the NHS is a loved institution. After the referendum it was agreed this was an outright and total LIE. He also used Nazi propaganda on posters during the EU referendum campaign. He stood for the UK parliament seven times. He failed each time. So he is not, as you say, a politician. At one election, he was described as "not a fit and proper person" to stand for parliament. Oh, and he loves conspiracy theories!

If you agree with the ultra right wing Farage, presumably you are a Trump lover in disguise.

33 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

OMG! You really do pick your idiots! Another friend of Trump who appeared on stage in several Trump rallies, who is a paid commentator for Fox News and had close links with Steve Bannon for years! Nigel Farage insulted the European Parliament when he was a member of that body. When Prince Charles addressed that assembly everyone rose to applaud him except Farage. He called Charles "naive and foolish at best." He was fined for claiming and illegally not declaring in the UK 205,000 pounds of gifts from the European Parliament.  

If you agree with the ultra right wing Farage, presumably you are a Trump lover in disguise.

I know nothing about Farage. I heard what he had to say about Harry and MM,  and I agree with him in this respect. He said there nothing that has to do with ultra right wing.  I have not posted him talking about Trump or Charles.  But now that you mention all this,  it is notable that he defends his royal institution the way he does.  Isn't this some kind of patriotism,  just the opposite of what Trump and Fox News anti-democracy positions were?

Guest Guest Curious
1 minute ago, Steve5380 said:

I know nothing about Farage. I heard what he had to say about Harry and MM,  and I agree with him in this respect. He said there nothing that has to do with ultra right wing.  I have not posted him talking about Trump or Charles.  But now that you mention all this,  it is notable that he defends his royal institution the way he does.  Isn't this some kind of patriotism,  just the opposite of what Trump and Fox News anti-democracy positions were?

So, better to learn what an asshole he is before agreeing with him. He is toxic.  I give no weight to anything he says. He's a self serving bigot just like his pal and Trump's and Rupert Murdoch's good pal Piers Morgan.

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

So, better to learn what an asshole he is before agreeing with him. He is toxic.  I give no weight to anything he says. He's a self serving bigot just like his pal and Trump's and Rupert Murdoch's good pal Piers Morgan.

That's fine.  I am not married to Farage. I simply liked how he defended the royals from the assumption that they are racists.  Meanwhile I have read enough about Farage to agree with you about his character.

I am pleased how much I am learning about England in these last days.  Since I was not born in a former British colony, I didn't have to learn much of its history.  I am surprised myself that, being a person interested in technology and science, I am so fascinated with this cheap Harry/MM/Oprah soap Opera.   :lol:

Guest Guest

He led the virulent, divisive and lying campaign to take the UK out of the EU. He had a bus going around the country with on the side the phrase "Out of the EU, the National Health Service gets extra 350 pounds per week." It was hugely appealing to many Brits for whom the NHS is a loved institution. After the referendum it was agreed this was an outright and total LIE. He also used Nazi propaganda on posters during the EU referendum campaign. He stood for the UK parliament seven times. He failed each time. So he is not, as you say, a politician. At one election, he was described as "not a fit and proper person" to stand for parliament. Oh, and he loves conspiracy theories!

This Trump Derangement Syndrome sure have gone both abroad and overboard. 

Here is another video of an interview over Meghan/Harry/Oprah,  this time from author Angela Levin.  I hope this time I have chosen well, and there are no dark skeletons in her closet.  In any case, I agree with her that there were "Numerous Holes" in the spill of the interviewed persons.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Here is another video of an interview over Meghan/Harry/Oprah,  this time from author Angela Levin.  I hope this time I have chosen well, and there are no dark skeletons in her closet.  In any case, I agree with her that there were "Numerous Holes" in the spill of the interviewed persons.

.... Very good points. So what did Biden's big-mouth loose-lips spokesperson said about mental support there? 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1407516/Joe-Biden-news-meghan-markle-prince-harry-interview-White-House-statement-royal-family

One person said: "This just goes to show how much of a donkey Biden is.

"He should have shown some diplomacy and kept his trap shut.

"I hope this odious man is never invited to the UK, special relationship or not.

Guest Prim and Proper
18 minutes ago, Guest Derelict said:

Harry should divorce her and marry me, I promise I will play the role well and fit nicely into the Royal family.

If Prince Harry was gay, all these bad news wouldn't have happened.  He would continue serving the royal family wholeheartedly, his gay partner will be of greatest help to serve the commonwealth nation.  The bond between Harry and William will be so much stronger and Harry's gay partner will co-exist beautifully with Kate middleton, it will be the most perfect and beautiful story ever told in the Monrch history and the pride of the entire British people.   Diana would be very happy too.  If Harry is my "hushand". I will try my best to make him very happy and cooperate with the Royal member.  I can help to connect the West to the East. Why no,  Singaporean was once under the British rule too.  It was so close and yet so far now.  Harry will regret for his entire life after marrying MM, the self-pitiful black cunt.

14 minutes ago, Guest Prim and Proper said:

If Prince Harry was gay, all these bad news wouldn't have happened.  He would continue serving the royal family wholeheartedly, his gay partner will be of greatest help to serve the commonwealth nation.  The bond between Harry and William will be so much stronger and Harry's gay partner will co-exist beautifully with Kate middleton, it will be the most perfect and beautiful story ever told in the Monrch history and the pride of the entire British people.   Diana would be very happy too.  If Harry is my "hushand". I will try my best to make him very happy and cooperate with the Royal member.  I can help to connect the West to the East. Why no,  Singaporean was once under the British rule too.  It was so close and yet so far now.  Harry will regret for his entire life after marrying MM, the self-pitiful black cunt.

LOL!  I agree.  It seems that the royal family is very LGBTQ-friendly, and we gays are less poisonous than women like MM.  Harry, who seems to be a man with very weak character, fell in the hands of such a woman.  I wish him a not too delayed divorce and a return to his royal nest.   Homosexuality is not foreign to the royal family, the most recent case is Lord Ivar Mountbatten, who recently married his partner in a nice ceremony.  He was married to his wife for many years, had three daughters, and divorced amicably before starting his romance with his husband.  He is A GOOD EXAMPLE of how a gay can successfully marry and have children.  

Guest everyone knows
On 3/11/2021 at 2:15 PM, Guest everyone know said:

On 3/12/2021 at 1:05 AM, Guest Guest said:

Guest Curious = Derelict = Guest everyone knows = Guest disclose yourself = Guest 7-lost in heaven = Guest retort = Guest fake news detector = @singalion 

As Guest Derelict and Guest Curious did not complain for their Guest nicks being impersonated or someone stealing their nicks, it's very obvious the first post was correct. The other Guests have not seen posting here.

Plus all "three" are bashing against Steve5380.  All too obvious.

Initial finding was correct:

Guest Guest = Guest Derelict = Guest Curious

Guest from the news

Harry and Meghan’s popularity plummets after Oprah interview, poll shows

The Times   Friday March 12 2021

The popularity of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in Britain has fallen since their interview with Oprah Winfrey, a poll has shown.

Prince Harry is now unpopular with more people than he is popular with, while the ratings for Meghan have fallen to their lowest level ever after the interview this week.

The YouGov data shows that 45 per cent of Britons have a positive opinion of Harry, while 48 per cent regard him negatively. It is the first time that attitudes towards the duke have been negative overall.

Guest from the news

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's popularity falls to lowest level EVER after Oprah interview - as unwavering support for the Queen retains her spot as Britain's most popular Royal

The UK mail 12 March 2021

Guest Guest Curious
8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Chosen well? Did you do any research? Unlikely. For then you would have discovered that this woman consciously decided to leave home when only three. She loathed her mother. She writes that her "mother was a difficult, often horrid, parent who could be very cruel to me." Her mother told her she should have been named "Devil" because she had never given her mother 'a moment's pleasure'.

"As a child, I often cried into my pillow at night because I felt so alone and vulnerable. My childhood was a lonely and troubled time. Having a horrid parent remains a taboo subject."

She was forbidden to read books from the age of 9 till 15.  Aged 10 she was given a dog which she adored but which was sent away 6 weeks later because I "didn't look after her properly."

Despite all her childhood angst and fears, this woman who claims to be such an expert actually waited till she was into her 60s before seeking psychiatric help.

She has written books about several members of the Royal Family. How true they are. no one knows, especially given her bias against mothers. She states the Queen spent just 20 minutes a day with her children. Really? She did indeed write about Prince Harry. As critics and commentators have written, her book shows major bias against MM and spends little time discussing his relationship with his father. She complains that another book about the couple delves too much into other people's privacy. Wow! Wonder what she does to get her private material?

She wrote a Daily Express article last month that focussed on Kate Middleton, writing about her helping Prince William come out of a "dysfunctional family". Even she calls the royal family "dysfunctional"!

In that tv interview posted above she talks about William and Kate starting up a mental heath charity. WRONG! It was started by William, Harry, Kate and MM. Called SHOUT, it started 2 years ago. She would know that perfectly well if she actually knew her subject. If she gets one thing wrong, how many others?

Keep trying! Perhaps one time you will find a commentator without skeletons and biases! But please check before you post.

Guest everyone know
2 hours ago, Guest everyone knows said:

On 3/11/2021 at 2:15 PM, Guest everyone know said:

On 3/12/2021 at 1:05 AM, Guest Guest said:

As Guest Derelict and Guest Curious did not complain for their Guest nicks being impersonated or someone stealing their nicks, it's very obvious the first post was correct. The other Guests have not seen posting here.

Plus all "three" are bashing against Steve5380.  All too obvious.

Initial finding was correct:

Guest Guest = Guest Derelict = Guest Curious

What I meant was this: 

As Guest Derelict and Guest Curious did not complain for their Guest nicks being impersonated or someone stealing their nicks, it's very obvious the first post was wrong correct. The other Guests have not seen posting here.

Plus all "three" different people are bashing against Steve5380.  All too obvious.

Initial finding was wrong correct:

Guest Guest is not = Guest Derelict is not = Guest Curious

Guest Stupid Americans
3 hours ago, Guest from the news said:

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's popularity falls to lowest level EVER after Oprah interview - as unwavering support for the Queen retains her spot as Britain's most popular Royal

The UK mail 12 March 2021

MM doesn't care what the UK people think.  Her motive is to get American to support her views and sympathise with her. It was her intention all along, which is why she and Harry moved to California and appear on Oprah Winfrey (only) show to help up their fame.   Apparently,  Most Americans gave her the thump up more than the British people.  She won the heart of Americans despite what the British people think.

Guest Dua Ney Ney
2 hours ago, Guest Stupid Americans said:

MM doesn't care what the UK people think.  Her motive is to get American to support her views and sympathise with her. It was her intention all along, which is why she and Harry moved to California and appear on Oprah Winfrey (only) show to help up their fame.   Apparently,  Most Americans gave her the thump up more than the British people.  She won the heart of Americans despite what the British people think.

That cheap cheebye is only worthy for Americans. 

Guest MM Sympathiser

Now I have realised this forum is filled with negative, Conservative old people.

The British monarchy is incredibly old fashioned and intolerant to changes. It is dysfunctional to normal healthy humans, left with nothing more than ceremonial purposes and a quaint tourist attraction. Time to abolish it. 

Guest Trojan Horsey
45 minutes ago, Guest MM Sympathiser said:

Now I have realised this forum is filled with negative, Conservative old people.

The British monarchy is incredibly old fashioned and intolerant to changes. It is dysfunctional to normal healthy humans, left with nothing more than ceremonial purposes and a quaint tourist attraction. Time to abolish it. 

Not true. The Queen gave her government full control to reign and power to decide on policies without her interference. UK is still a country rich with historical value.  Without the Queen, UK landscape will be completely altered. The Queen, other than GOD, is the only tangible Spiritual support for her British people.  UK, is the only country whose monarchy is genuine and with vast resources of land belonged to the royal. Unlike other country monarch,  most members worked around the clock and portrayed the humble and elegance side of them. From ceremony down to the food they took, the palace still maintained the same diet regime passed down from the previous Queens/Kings.   The modern world try to destroy them and MM appear as Trojan Horse being offered to the Royal as "Gift" into the palace, for her to eventually mount an attack on the Monarch.

Guest Guest Curious
1 hour ago, Guest MM Sympathiser said:

Yes, the British monarchy is largely dysfunctional and keeps on making mistakes. Question is, who else would you have as a head of state with no powers? An elected monarch like Trump? or like Margaret Thatcher? or Angela Merkel? If any monarchy is to continue it has to stay up to date.

the queen represents the head of state for many countries. she needs to exercise discipline in her family as her heir will be heading the final court of appeal and pardon for many nations which in fact directs the juridical systems.

even in our own family we sometimes got into argument with our siblings and parents, let alone the family of our spouse. most of us simply adapt to it. even if we don't we do not go around bad mouthing our ex parents- in-law. when we are out we do it gracefully.

harry did mention that his father did not answer his call. come on he is a grown man and his dad did not need to answer to him. i hope he is not asking for allowances from the royal family which got their funding from the tax payers and the countries of the commonwealth. if he wants out, then it is only fair to the tax payer when the royal family do not provide for him.

8 hours ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

Chosen well? Did you do any research? Unlikely. For then you would have discovered that this woman consciously decided to leave home when only three. She loathed her mother. She writes that her "mother was a difficult, often horrid, parent who could be very cruel to me." Her mother told her she should have been named "Devil" because she had never given her mother 'a moment's pleasure'.

"As a child, I often cried into my pillow at night because I felt so alone and vulnerable. My childhood was a lonely and troubled time. Having a horrid parent remains a taboo subject."

She was forbidden to read books from the age of 9 till 15.  Aged 10 she was given a dog which she adored but which was sent away 6 weeks later because I "didn't look after her properly."

Despite all her childhood angst and fears, this woman who claims to be such an expert actually waited till she was into her 60s before seeking psychiatric help.

She has written books about several members of the Royal Family. How true they are. no one knows, especially given her bias against mothers. She states the Queen spent just 20 minutes a day with her children. Really? She did indeed write about Prince Harry. As critics and commentators have written, her book shows major bias against MM and spends little time discussing his relationship with his father. She complains that another book about the couple delves too much into other people's privacy. Wow! Wonder what she does to get her private material?

She wrote a Daily Express article last month that focussed on Kate Middleton, writing about her helping Prince William come out of a "dysfunctional family". Even she calls the royal family "dysfunctional"!

In that tv interview posted above she talks about William and Kate starting up a mental heath charity. WRONG! It was started by William, Harry, Kate and MM. Called SHOUT, it started 2 years ago. She would know that perfectly well if she actually knew her subject. If she gets one thing wrong, how many others?

Keep trying! Perhaps one time you will find a commentator without skeletons and biases! But please check before you post.

As I wrote before,  I know very little about the british royal family and people associated with them,  and I am pleased about that.   I am dwelling into this topic just for sports, like I would into the analysis of a soap opera.  I have chosen my references by my impression that they know their topic,  more than you and me.  And I think I'm right:  if they write books about the royal family, they cannot be so ignorant as I am.   And then,  I evaluate their opinions, and I found that they agree with mine.  Something important, he he.   So, here they are  :)  

1 hour ago, Guest Trojan Horsey said:

UK, is the only country whose monarchy is genuine and with vast resources of land belonged to the royal. Unlike other country monarch,  most members worked around the clock and portrayed the humble and elegance side of them. From ceremony down to the food they took, the palace still maintained the same diet regime passed down from the previous Queens/Kings.   The modern world try to destroy them and MM appear as Trojan Horse being offered to the Royal as "Gift" into the palace, for her to eventually mount an attack on the Monarch.

I agree with your assessment that the royal family does not deserve any criticism.  If they are retrograde, old fashioned, this agrees with their function, and, importantly,  it does not hurt anyone.  

If it has a negative, it is that it it invites a Trojan Horse,  as you cleverly brought up,  to sneak inside with smiles and a pretty face, and then from within attack the institution and after leaving poisons it even more. 

Remember when Meghan cried out that the royalty didn't react with concern about her mental breakdowns and suicidal thoughts?   Now I read about William, Kate, Harry and MM starting SHOUT, a mental health crisis hotline affiliated with a similar hotline in the US.   With this experience,  MM has the nerve to claim that she could not get help ???   Maybe the Queen didn't jump out of her bed immediately when MM came to her room crying and asking for help?   And she tells all this painting themselves as DESTITUTES who have no money to get the help they need...  BULLSHIT! 

47 minutes ago, drektster said:

harry did mention that his father did not answer his call. come on he is a grown man and his dad did not need to answer to him. i hope he is not asking for allowances from the royal family which got their funding from the tax payers and the countries of the commonwealth. if he wants out, then it is only fair to the tax payer when the royal family do not provide for him.

Harry is a grown man but he is not a grown man.  He is simply an older man with a childish mentality and lack of character. His dad didn't answer him?  Oh tragedy!  Compare this with millions of gays whose fathers don't speak to them. 

And they miss the 'allowances'?   The wealth of the two is estimated to be in the tens of millions of dollars.  This should have been enough to pay for the best mental health treatments for MM and the diapers for the baby.  It can even pay for good security for a long time. 

There are impressionable ppl who look up to H and M as role models.

But these 2 are cashing in on connection to RFamily. No many ppl have such connections so they will be sorely disappointed at harsh reality of life. So much so for caring on the mental health of ppl.

Guest Derelict
Just now, Guest Derelict said:

Why this Harry so obsessed with a piece of old fermented abalone....it is time he tries sometimes new. Dumb that shit.

*Tries something new

Guest Guest Curious
21 hours ago, Guest Trojan Horsey said:

From ceremony down to the food they took, the palace still maintained the same diet regime passed down from the previous Queens/Kings.   The modern world try to destroy them and MM appear as Trojan Horse being offered to the Royal as "Gift" into the palace, for her to eventually mount an attack on the Monarch.

That same diet regime is what the Queen and the rest of her family have to look at very closely. They have to keep some of the traditions but more desperately to bring the monarchy up to date. And that means tackling racism and servitude. Of course Brits don't like being called racist. They look down on Americans who they see as being racist in so many aspects of life.

Britain has a deeply ingrained racist culture. It's not nearly as obvious to visitors because British racism was practised for centuries in its colonies. That bred a culture of "the white man's burden", to bring purpose, civilisation and western religion to barbarians overseas. At least that was the belief of most in the middle and upper classes. In fact the whole point of colonialism was to rape countries of their natural resources, persuade its peoples that they needed the products the Brits made from them and establish outposts for the British armed forces.

Bringing the monarchy up to date means that Prince Charles should no longer have a footman to squeeze "one inch of toothpaste" on to his tooth brush every night. That is utterly ridiculous in this day and age. He even has aides to iron his shoelaces for goodness sake. The UK and its monarchy have to face up to its past and drag themselves eyes wide open in the the 21st century.

Guest Guest

It's ironical to see how, of all nationalities, the American are the ones who are calling out other nationalities as "Racists".

Excuse me, in case the entire world has forgotten, which country has a police force which goes around shooting black people dead or crushing their neck till they die of suffocation or whatever? Just because that bitch went around saying that the Royal family is racist, doesn't gives the Americans any excuse to speak ill of the British Royal Family. 

As a matter of fact, Harry himself has been filmed making a racist remark by calling an Asian to be a "Paki" in the past. 

It's not as if the bitch and the Americans' backyard is so damned clean in the first place. Shouldn't both the bitch and the rest of the Americans go tend to their own backyard first, before they go mind other people's businesses?

So yeah... The entire American population and that bitch should go see their shrink soon. Let's see if the government will provide free access to all the shrinks the entire nation needs. 

Guest Guest
15 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

Bringing the monarchy up to date means that Prince Charles should no longer have a footman to squeeze "one inch of toothpaste" on to his tooth brush every night. That is utterly ridiculous in this day and age. He even has aides to iron his shoelaces for goodness sake. The UK and its monarchy have to face up to its past and drag themselves eyes wide open in the the 21st century.

If some rich person is going to pay me good money to squeeze one inch of toothpaste onto his toothbrush or iron his shoelaces every night, I'd happily do that. It's better than our modern day slavery in Singapore where i might be paid less to do 16 hours of job every day. 

Did you complain about that? 

Guest S'pore no better
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It's ironical to see how, of all nationalities, the American are the ones who are calling out other nationalities as "Racists".

Excuse me, in case the entire world has forgotten, which country has a police force which goes around shooting black people dead or crushing their neck till they die of suffocation or whatever? Just because that bitch went around saying that the Royal family is racist, doesn't gives the Americans any excuse to speak ill of the British Royal Family. 

As a matter of fact, Harry himself has been filmed making a racist remark by calling an Asian to be a "Paki" in the past. 

It's not as if the bitch and the Americans' backyard is so damned clean in the first place. Shouldn't both the bitch and the rest of the Americans go tend to their own backyard first, before they go mind other people's businesses?

So yeah... The entire American population and that bitch should go see their shrink soon. Let's see if the government will provide free access to all the shrinks the entire nation needs. 

could say same about existing racism in Singapore. not just unique to US. 

Even gay, read those " no Indian n blah blah" profiles at grindr... 

If some rich person is going to pay me good money to squeeze one inch of toothpaste onto his toothbrush or iron his shoelaces every night, I'd happily do that. It's better than our modern day slavery in Singapore where i might be paid less to do 16 hours of job every day. 

Did you complain about that? 

Excellent!  your reply to that other?  Guest Guest is right to the point.

This is interesting,  coming from someone who always rants about the "fucking foreigners"  :lol:

Guest Guest Curious

Forgot to add.

The British Royals dislike Meghan as she preferred coffee to tea, insisted as an American to pour the milk first into the cup then the tea and because she miscalled cones as flat bagels and as she was clogged up in her own castle overviewing a grey sky every day. 

During tea ceremonies with the queen she refused to give the Queen's corgies a sip of gin and asked for American whisky instead, she suffered trauma munching on white shortbread and ordered chocolate cookies because they appear less racist containing brown chocolate spots. 

And if I m not curious I wouldn't write diguised as the wrong Guest. 

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

This is interesting,  coming from someone who always rants about the "fucking foreigners"  :lol:

....yeah, that bitch was a fucking foreigner when she was living in UK.

The British Royals dislike Meghan as she preferred coffee to tea, insisted as an American to pour the milk first into the cup then the tea and because she miscalled cones as flat bagels and as she was clogged up in her own castle overviewing a grey sky every day. 

During tea ceremonies with the queen she refused to give the Queen's corgies a sip of gin and asked for American whisky instead, she suffered trauma munching on white shortbread and ordered chocolate cookies because they appear less racist containing brown chocolate spots. 

...and apparently one who cannot get herself acclimatized into the British way of life, and insisted on doing things her own "American" way. 

So yeah, whichever Guest called her a "fucking foreigner", is 100% right. 

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest S'pore no better said:

could say same about existing racism in Singapore. not just unique to US. 

Even gay, read those " no Indian n blah blah" profiles at grindr... 

Oh honey ... that's happening on Grindr all over the world: "No blacks", "No Asians", "No fems", "No this", "No that".... 

Guest Guest Curious
3 hours ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

And if I m not curious I wouldn't write diguised as the wrong Guest. 

Funny you mention gin. It is very much a favoured tipple of many in the Royal Family. There is a lovely story about the late Queen Mother who everyone in Britain seemed to admire. She had a number of openly gay servants in her household. Waking up from her afternoon nap one day, she was annoyed that her drink had not been brought to her. She walked on to the upper landing and called down, "I don't know what all you queens are doing down there are doing, but this old Queen is still waiting for her gin and tonic." 😀

Guest Guest Curious
On 3/13/2021 at 10:13 PM, Steve5380 said:

As I wrote before,  I know very little about the british royal family and people associated with them,  and I am pleased about that.   I am dwelling into this topic just for sports, like I would into the analysis of a soap opera.  I have chosen my references by my impression that they know their topic,  more than you and me.  And I think I'm right:  if they write books about the royal family, they cannot be so ignorant as I am.

On 3/12/2021 at 11:26 AM, Steve5380 said:

I know nothing about Farage. I heard what he had to say about Harry and MM,  and I agree with him in this respect.

So your posts on this thread are are just for "sport" because you know little about the subject or the people you choose to back up your sport. What are readers supposed to do. Just laugh?

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

So your posts on this thread are are just for "sport" because you know little about the subject or the people you choose to back up your sport. What are readers supposed to do. Just laugh?

To laugh is one of the best medicines  :) 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.