Male HQ

Harry and Meghan’s Interview Aftermath

Steve5380

Guest Guest Curious
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Is anyone surprised by this anymore today?  Surely not Piers Morgan,  who was right and who was treated unjustly by his employer who wanted him to apologize.

Piers Morgan was unjustly treated by his employer? You know almost nothing about this disgraceful snake. Why was he unjustly" treated? He walked off the set of a 'live' morning show when one of his colleagues calmly asked him a question. "I'm not putting up with this," or words to that effect were what he used as he stormed off. He then resigned from his job the following day. He resigned. What is unjust about that?

Morgan has been known for years for the vitriol he spews out against people he does not personally like. As a newspaper editor he frequently broke the law. In 2004 he was sacked as the editor of one major national newspaper for having permitted the printing of falsified photos of British soldiers humiliating Iraqi prisoners. Fake photos! His chat show on CNN was axed for frequently airing opinions against the policy of the station. 

In 2009 he was at the centre of a major phone hacking of celebrities scandal. Britain's High Court accused him of being "strongly implicated" in illegal phone hacking.

He was "treated unjustly"? Absolutely untrue. Comment as you wish, but at least do some background research.

Guest abraxas

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The post on this was made more than a week on 22 March as quoted below. How slow can you get? Is Biden's senility rubbing off you again? Are you staring in space right now? Do you need your script to talk?

Piers is not here for you to suck up now. By the way, he is a Brit. So you don't have to go kiss his arse like the way you do to Biden just because you think Big Brother is watching.  

I guess the only thing rubbing off Steve53 are your abrasive posts... this really sucks him up...

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest abraxas said:

I guess the only thing rubbing off Steve53 are your abrasive posts... this really sucks him up...

That's good. Keep doing so. That piece of shit deserves it

The reason why I kept a low profile on this thread is the following:

The problems raised by Meghan Markle and Prince Harry seem not very outstanding or reaching any level of life threatening suffering.

But overall my main reason is:

Both seem not really to be suffering any hardship or hard life.

Compared to most other people on this earth, their felt hardships suffered seem very little compared to all those underprivileged people in the world, those kids crawling through dump sites to find something to eat or sell or people working hard for less than a 1 cent a day at 12 - 16 hours.

And why should we lay any focus on such rich people who have a worry free life.

Watching their interviews and reporting would give them more importance than they should have.

We all have some grudges of feelings of unfairness from relatives, then either talk to them, try to overcome or just simply move on.

Don't see this as any hint of jealousy , I am a happy person and living a happy life but I better focus on the serious issues at our world such as famine, child exploitation, lack of education, poverty, injustice or discrimination to name a few.

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Buy $14.7 Million Montecito Compound

Meghan Markle Prince Harry House Montecito

• Price: $14.7 million
  • Size: 18,671 square feet, 9 bedrooms, 16 bathrooms

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have gone exceptionally grand with their California starter house, purchasing a $14.65 million estate in the heart of posh Montecito, the seaside Santa Barbara County enclave that is famously home to a slew of Hollywood heavyweights.

10 hours ago, singalion said:

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Buy $14.7 Million Montecito Compound

Meghan Markle Prince Harry House Montecito

• Price: $14.7 million
  • Size: 18,671 square feet, 9 bedrooms, 16 bathrooms

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have gone exceptionally grand with their California starter house, purchasing a $14.65 million estate in the heart of posh Montecito, the seaside Santa Barbara County enclave that is famously home to a slew of Hollywood heavyweights.

Thank you for alleviating our worries about the future of this famous couple.  Now we are reassured that they did not fall into abject poverty, having at least a roof over their heads.  And when Harry or Meghan may suffer from urinal incontinence, at least they will have 16 bathrooms to pee in.

After the revelation in the interview with Oprah of their much suffering in the hands of the British Court, especially Meghan with the persecution of her with crude racism and lack of protection,  it is good to see that now they have a home where whole teams of psychiatrists can converge to properly attend Meghan's bouts of suicide.

And shall the providence bless Meghan with many more offspring, hopefully with the same man, so as to fill the 9 bedrooms! 

14 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Thank you for alleviating our worries about the future of this famous couple.  Now we are reassured that they did not fall into abject poverty, having at least a roof over their heads.  And when Harry or Meghan may suffer from urinal incontinence, at least they will have 16 bathrooms to pee in.

After the revelation in the interview with Oprah of their much suffering in the hands of the British Court, especially Meghan with the persecution of her with crude racism and lack of protection,  it is good to see that now they have a home where whole teams of psychiatrists can converge to properly attend Meghan's bouts of suicide.

And shall the providence bless Meghan with many more offspring, hopefully with the same man, so as to fill the 9 bedrooms! 

😁

But on a note: You shouldn't make jokes about suicide. It is quite a "no go" in practice. Be reminded of people who did not see any other avenue than committing suicide. We should be respectful and not running jokes on suicide.

But no worry I won't ask you for enhanced compassion and empathy, only to respect certain social and moral values or etiquette.

2 hours ago, singalion said:

But on a note: You shouldn't make jokes about suicide. It is quite a "no go" in practice. Be reminded of people who did not see any other avenue than committing suicide. We should be respectful and not running jokes on suicide.

But no worry I won't ask you for enhanced compassion and empathy, only to respect certain social and moral values or etiquette.

Who told you that I am joking about Meghan's suicide?  She is the one who brought it up, and there are serious doubts if she was sincere or just made it up.  

Here your "certain social and moral values" you just made up.  What one should avoid is not taking absolutely seriously a person who is suicidal.  MM is not such a person.

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, singalion said:

I was totally shocked when I read that Prince William doesn't like Meghan. This is a real scandal!!! Outrageous!

YES! He should be hanged from the highest spoke of the highest tower of his palace!

5 hours ago, singalion said:

Asking to settle issues and then punching the other side into the face, is a real fruitful way to find peace....

Looks like Harry carries some heavy baggage (and I m not talking of Meghan's suitcases full of dresses) since Diana's death. 

Yes, punching in the face is very fruitful,  and fruits are definitely healthy, in moderation.

It is amazing the similarity of Harry and Meghan plus all the royal family  with... with the characters of a soap opera.

I don't want to be negative and judge if these individuals are better or worse than ordinary people, but I am totally convinced that they should not inspire any envy in those of us who belong to the middle class and have a decent life.   

And besides, they don't inspire in me any sympathy.  The "heavy baggage" of Harry caused by the death of Diana has all the appearance of the story of a bad soap opera.  He is not the only living man who has lost his mother.  And if 25 years after this has happened he is still devastated,  this poor soul was burdened by nature with a terrible weakness and lack of character.   Or,  what is the most probable,  he is acting the assigned role in his soap opera.

6 hours ago, singalion said:

I was totally shocked when I read that Prince William doesn't like Meghan. This is a real scandal!!! Outrageous!

From the minute she enters his room to announce their engagement, she is unlikable. I didn't think highly of her.
The rest became history three years later, which confirmed my assertion. Go see this movie; Meghan and Megan are remarkably similar in character, and the plot is creepily identical in Harry's life.

M3GAN (2022) - IMDb

Edited by Why?

20 hours ago, Why? said:

From the minute she enters his room to announce their engagement, she is unlikable. I didn't think highly of her.
The rest became history three years later, which confirmed my assertion. Go see this movie; Meghan and Megan are remarkably similar in character, and the plot is creepily identical in Harry's life.

M3GAN (2022) - IMDb

Maybe vampires are real,  and Meghan Markle is one of them?

Shouldn't the British Royal Family have enough money to have good security at their homes, including a vampire detector?

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Shouldn't the British Royal Family have a vampire detector?

When Harry insisted on marrying Meghan, William already knew she was already sucking the life out of Harry.  To trap and tame her, the family lets Meghan in, but she causes chaos within before being found out and eventually fleeing to California. bringing with her a brain dead Harry to routinely feed on.  The majority of Americans nevertheless welcomed her, despite Britain's audible sigh of relief.   It is you who need vampire detector and eat more garlics instead.

1 hour ago, Why? said:

When Harry insisted on marrying Meghan, William already knew she was already sucking the life out of Harry.  To trap and tame her, the family lets Meghan in, but she causes chaos within before being found out and eventually fleeing to California. bringing with her a brain dead Harry to routinely feed on.  The majority of Americans nevertheless welcomed her, despite Britain's audible sigh of relief.   It is you who need vampire detector and eat more garlics instead.

Good idea!  I will pass your post through my vampire detector.

8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Shouldn't the British Royal Family have enough money to have good security at their homes, including a vampire detector?

In 7 years when Harry will divorce from Meghan, she will accuse him having raped her like a breeding stallion behind the tents of Ascot's royal horse race. Wanna bet!

Meghan is that sort of woman that tries to push other people for her own means and pulls the buttons behind the scene. I wonder how long it will take for Harry to figure that out, but unfortunately some guys are dumb.

Actually, I don't know why we need to spend so much time hearing from them, they are filthy rich, surely don't live with any deprived life but lack mental strength. They have nothing that they can teach us or anything that we learn off.

Edited by singalion

This version of the Harry's big reveal is probably better than the original.... 😂

‘I was alone. Abandoned. With only a hundred million in the bank’ – Spare,

Prince Harry’s memoir is the UK’s fastest-selling nonfiction book ever. Too busy to read it? All the love, rancour, drugs and petty fights are here

Thu 12 Jan 2023 06.00 GMT

Cartoon of Prince Harry looking at his reflection in dog bowl.

The sentences were short.

Crisp. Like his shirt.

Spare. Propulsive.

See what I did there?

Italics. Random. Italics. And. Punctuation.

Why was my heart beating so fast? Was this what Meg really wanted? Why hadn’t I brought a coat? Why at Grandpa’s funeral? Why so many questions?

Relax, I told myself. I’m in the hands of a pro. One of the world’s best ghosts. This is how to appear likable. Credible.

Time to focus. I was waiting. Waiting. Waiting. To meet my nemesis. My brother. The most important meeting in modern history. Meg always said she admired my humility. If only Willy was so self-aware.

I thought of Mummy. Up there. Somewhere. Of course she would want what I would want. We were as one. How could Willy and Pa not see that?

They appeared from round a corner. In lockstep. The game was up. They would never understand me. I was alone. Abandoned. With only a couple of houses and a hundred million in the bank.

Cut to another world. A prehistory. One where Mummy was alive and Willy and I played on jet skis in the Med and the sentences were longer. Then Balmoral. My darling boy, Pa said. Your mother … I couldn’t cry. I looked at the paparazzi. And gave them what they wanted. Emotion. Drama. Pain.

Life resumed. As normal as it could be. I was the Spare. A nullity. A piece of the furniture to be moved around. Pa did his best. I suppose. He wasn’t really cut out for parenthood. More interested in his teddy. And Shakespeare and Nelson Mandela. To be or not to be. Not to be. Willy and I begged him not to marry Camilla. Be with her, if you must. Just don’t marry her. Camilla just nodded and phoned the press. Playing the long game. I was just a commodity.

In 1998 I went to Eton. I was outmatched. The teachers said I was thick. That was because they just asked the wrong questions. Willy ignored me. I begged him to help me. He just said I was too needy and should see a shrink. I said that I didn’t understand my lessons. That they felt like people were speaking in foreign languages. That’s your French class, Harold. I started smoking dope. Anything to numb the pain of reading this book.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/jan/12/i-was-alone-abandoned-with-only-a-hundred-million-in-the-bank-spare-digested-by-john-crace

10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Good idea!  I will pass your post through my vampire detector.

The vampire is more ambitious than you might realize, thus it is not enough.  She needed your "democratic" support and vote because the White House was her next objective.  In fact, you may end up loving her because she is not a fan of Trump.  Ain't you excited for her?

8 hours ago, singalion said:

Meghan is that sort of woman that tries to push other people for her own means and pulls the buttons behind the scene. I wonder how long it will take for Harry to figure that out, but unfortunately some guys are dumb.

Actually, I don't know why we need to spend so much time hearing from them, they are filthy rich, surely don't live with any deprived life but lack mental strength. They have nothing that they can teach us or anything that we learn off.

Yes, Harry shows that he is dumb, very dumb.  He fell for that poisonous sting of this bimbo Meghan, his sense of loyalty towards his royal family and by extension his country has not been developed, and he likes to feel as a victim.

WE don't need to spend much time on them,  no more time than what we need to spend on George Santos. The filth of their richness will not make their lives better or more worthy.  Meghan may reincarnate one day as a (female) cockroach.

2 hours ago, singalion said:

This version of the Harry's big reveal is probably better than the original.... 😂

‘I was alone. Abandoned. With only a hundred million in the bank’ – Spare,

Prince Harry’s memoir is the UK’s fastest-selling nonfiction book ever. Too busy to read it? All the love, rancour, drugs and petty fights are here

Interesting interpretation of the book.  Poor Harry is a good-for-nothing.  But... HE IS FAMOUS!  

A big lesson for those who seek fame,  a proof that FAME is nothing!   ( I am so happy being unknown and insignificant)

1 hour ago, Why? said:

The vampire is more ambitious than you might realize, thus it is not enough.  She needed your "democratic" support and vote because the White House was her next objective.  In fact, you may end up loving her because she is not a fan of Trump.  Ain't you excited for her?

Oh... I didn't know that she is not a fan of Trump.  This is quite redeeming...

What I read on the media on what Harry wrote, I did not find anything shocking so far...

His brother had a physical fight with him. ok. happens

His father re-married despite the sons saying no, hm, so?

His father did not hug him when his mum died. Ok, hardship but shocking?

His brother did not like him to marry Meghan. Ok, hm, and? How many brothers don't like the spouses of their brother?? Millions?

The whole world is so unfair to him...

The least I understand are the people who buy his book. For what? To indulge into Harry's suffering as a self healing procedure for own pain?

Edited by singalion

3 hours ago, singalion said:

The least I understand are the people who buy his book. For what? To indulge into Harry's suffering as a self healing procedure for own pain?

His 400-page book is a a waste of  other people time and money. In order to make him feel deserving of an heir and not spare, it is full of self-serving fictional tales,  about his "truth", pettiness at best, and full of trivial and intimate details of other people's lives that are so ordinary like yours and mine. Many people thought only 2% considered reality and the remaining 98% is his imagination putting into words. . Highly manufactured story he will never acknowledge it and his wife contributed a big portion to the writings to make them look like the movie in Lion King. 

I would never buy his book.  I have other paper weights.

I could not avoid seeing interviews of Harry by various personalities.  A few days ago I  started watching an interview by Steve Colbert in his show.  I immediately felt bored and disgusted, and I deleted that video. 

I repeat, I would never buy Harry's book.

But I can understand that others may have curiosity for the cheap gossips in there.  For those, there is some help.

Huffington Post has made a summary of the most interesting?? snippets of the book,  for the benefit of those who are just curious and would not spend money and time going through all that stuff:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/prince-harry-spare-memoir-revelations_n_63bd9504e4b0b2e1506b7e7a

Prince Harry's 'Spare' Memoir: 59 Of The Weirdest, Most Thrilling And Most Heartbreaking Revelations

Want to know what the Duke of Sussex revealed without having to read the book? HuffPost compiled details for you to devour.

I briefly skimmed through this list before deciding that I have better things to do.

Guest Hairy porter

If I wanted to leave the Royal family behind with all its warts and glory, I wouldn't write a book and so eagerly latched onto it for generations to come.. 

Just saying.. 

22 hours ago, Why? said:

I clicked on your link, read the first few words and decided it isn't worth my time.  We Asians are not a die-hard fan of Harry. 

Good for you that your time is worth more than Harry's gossips.  But Asians are surely not excluded from being die-hard fans of him.

Wasn't your country until recently blessed with the protective hand of the British Royal Family?  Has this blessing been forgotten so soon?   Shouldn't you adore any member of this sublime family, and eat up any news coming from their honorable royals?

Guest Singapore Perspective
7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Wasn't your country until recently blessed with the protective hand of the British Royal Family?  Has this blessing been forgotten so soon?   Shouldn't you adore any member of this sublime family, and eat up any news coming from their honorable royals?

The SPARE of the Royal Family is not something Singapore is interested in. Only the Queen, King, or their Heir are entertained by us during their visitation.   Harry receives no airtime from our media, not even for his boook in contrast to American and British media.  The Queen's passing was the last time the Royal Family was in the local news, and even then, little attention was spent on it.  With regard to Harry's books,  it is not popular nor prominent on a book shelve.  

3 hours ago, Guest Singapore Perspective said:

The SPARE of the Royal Family is not something Singapore is interested in. Only the Queen, King, or their Heir are entertained by us during their visitation.   Harry receives no airtime from our media, not even for his boook in contrast to American and British media.  The Queen's passing was the last time the Royal Family was in the local news, and even then, little attention was spent on it.  With regard to Harry's books,  it is not popular nor prominent on a book shelve.  

It is smart that you Singaporeans SPARE your attention for those who deserve it.

I don't think King Charles will visit Singapore.

Will the suburb Queenstown be renamed now?

Charles will send Harry and Kate to represent the United Kingdom here...

But Business focused Singapore will appreciate the visit of Sunak or relevant UK ministers much more than any royals.

such visitors don't require the whole city center to be closed as it was the case with Trump and Kim's futile love meeting here... 🤣

Edited by singalion

13 hours ago, singalion said:

such visitors don't require the whole city center to be closed as it was the case with Trump and Kim's futile love meeting here... 🤣

Wasn't this meeting of Trump and Kim such a disaster?   The love affair of Trump with his "friend" Kim should be remembered in America forever.  The same as the very probable blackmail of Trump by Putin.  And Trump's attempt to blackmail Zelenskyy.  No matter what the members of the Royal Family did,  they never descended so low as the former president of the USA. 

Guest Rain Runner
16 hours ago, singalion said:

I don't think King Charles will visit Singapore.

Singapore was already visited by Charles only a couple years ago. He was a Prince of Wales at the time, and on a drizzling afternoon, he arrived in my town with little fanfare and without anyone being aware of it. I had just finished my jog and was already perspiring when I noticed a line of parked automobiles in front of the mosque. He was inside the mosque with our public workers, and I didn't notice any security or crowds. I could have simply waited outside to obtain his attention and a handshake, and I knew he would. On second thought, I was drenched in sweat and decided not to wait for him to leave the building.  Now, I felt regret for not doing that.

Guest What r u talking?
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Wasn't this meeting of Trump and Kim such a disaster?

Not really.  They brought much tourist revenue to Singapore and our ministers fell in love with Kim and brought him on a night date at  Marina Bay and happily took selfie together.   As for Trump, he loves our Singapore food and praised the chef for it.  Thereafter,  the Korea peninsula has remained peaceful during Trump administration.  Why do you think it is a disaster? 

6 hours ago, Guest What r u talking? said:

Not really.  They brought much tourist revenue to Singapore and our ministers fell in love with Kim and brought him on a night date at  Marina Bay and happily took selfie together.   As for Trump, he loves our Singapore food and praised the chef for it.  Thereafter,  the Korea peninsula has remained peaceful during Trump administration.  Why do you think it is a disaster? 

Why was it a disaster?  Because Kim,  encouraged by Trump's friendship,  kept happily building up his military with more missiles and nuclear weapons. Wasn't the alleged intention of Trump to get him to disarm, to renounce to nuclear weapons, in return for... Trump's love?   This abominable ex-president failed miserably!

9 hours ago, Guest What r u talking? said:

Fat unhealthy burgers are easily available in Singapore... Probably the Asian thing was a hint of Terriyaki sauce on the meat... 😂

I don't think Trump tried anything "Asian" like a laksa. 

Also, there is no issue to find Coca Cola in Singapore...

But strangely Trump didn't visit any golf course in Singapore...

Edited by singalion

8 hours ago, singalion said:

Fat unhealthy burgers are easily available in Singapore... Probably the Asian thing was a hint of Terriyaki sauce on the meat... 😂

Trump and Kim ate local friend rice specially prepared for them at Sentosa..

11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Because Kim,  encouraged by Trump's friendship,  kept happily building up his military with more missiles and nuclear weapons

Kim don't need Trump's encouragement to "happily" building up his military.  It started long before Trump join politics and way before Obama became a president.  You sound like Harry who blamed everything on the Royal family, including the frost bite on his todger

2 hours ago, Guest huh? said:

Kim don't need Trump's encouragement to "happily" building up his military.  It started long before Trump join politics and way before Obama became a president.  You sound like Harry who blamed everything on the Royal family, including the frost bite on his todger

Perhaps.  But no American president before trump had called the leader of communist North Korea "a friend" before, and did exchange love letters.   And no American President before Trump had crossed the border between the two Koreas and set foot on the communist side.   So much attraction,  so much... love!  (between birds of the same feather)

14 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Perhaps.  But no American president before trump had called the leader of communist North Korea "a friend" before, and did exchange love letters.  

If American president hated communist countries so much, why do they love fundamentalist muslim countries like Saudi Arabia so much and American presidents never fail to visit those countries frequently.   Doesn't make sense!!!!

No back to the topic of the Harkle,  Americans absolutely love these non-communist couple. They are a good example of an American system.

4 hours ago, Guest huh? said:

Trump and Kim ate local friend rice specially prepared for them at Sentosa..

There is no report that Trump in fact ate the fried rice, it was just part of the menu. 

Quote:

The lunch menu for the US and North Korea delegations, issued by the White House, features a prawn cocktail, mango kerabu - a Malay salad - and oiseon, or Korean stuffed cucumbers - and those are just for starters.

For the main course, the two leaders and their teams will be served beef short-rib confit, for a Western taste, then for the Asian influence, sweet and sour pork with fried rice, as well as a popular Korean dish daegu jorim, or soya-braised codfish.

Main

Beef short-rib confit served with potato dauphinois and steamed broccolini, red wine sauce on the side.

Combination of sweet and sour crispy pork with yangzhou fried rice and homemade XO chilli sauce

Daegu jorim - soya-braised codfish with radish and Asian vegetables

Dessert

Dark chocolate tartlet ganache

Haagen-Dazs vanilla ice cream with cherry coulis

Tropezienne (brioche pastry with cream in the middle)

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/from-beef-confit-to-daegu-jorim-soy-braised-codfish-whats-on-the-menu-at-the-trump-kim

Do you have any evidence that Trump actually ate the fried rice?

We only know the menu but not what Trump ate!

1 hour ago, Guest huh? said:

If American president hated communist countries so much, why do they love fundamentalist muslim countries like Saudi Arabia so much and American presidents never fail to visit those countries frequently.   Doesn't make sense!!!!

No back to the topic of the Harkle,  Americans absolutely love these non-communist couple. They are a good example of an American system.

Maybe because Saudi Arabia doesn't fire missiles every 2 weeks and isn't a divided country still living in war with half of it in the South of the Korean peninsula?

15 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Who wants to know what Trump ate?  I find more dignified what other people poop, than what Trump eats! 

I just intended to counter the allegation that Trump ate fried rice with Kim.

It is not clear whether Trump did.

I assume Trump went for the Beef short-rib confit served with potato dauphinois and steamed broccolini, red wine sauce, but asked for Ketchup and BBQ sauce during the lunch.

Edited by singalion

Guest "holding my nose"
16 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I find more dignified what other people poop, than what Trump eats! 

You love other people poop more than food.  Very dignified indeed.    What about Prince Harry, you love his ginger color poop?

On 1/19/2023 at 9:06 AM, Steve5380 said:

Who wants to know what Trump ate?  I find more dignified what other people poop, than what Trump eats! 

Guest "holding my nose",  please read carefully my post above.

I never spoke of LOVE.  What I wrote was DIGNIFIED.   In today's world,  poop can be dignified when it helps a recipient of fecal microbial transplant  to fight the infection  clostridium difficile.

• 2 months later...

Royal news latest: Meghan and Harry ‘seating plan negotiations behind delayed response’

14 April 2023

King Charles is reportedly ‘disappointed’ that Meghan, Prince Archie and Princess Lilbet will miss his coronation

Harry and Meghan’s reply to their coronation invite was reportedly delayed because they were engaging in a “back and forth” over the seating arrangements, a new report claims.

Duke and Duchess of Sussex were allegedly concerned with who would sit in front and behind them in the seating arrangement at Westminster Abbey on 6 May.

The news follows Buckingham Palace’s announcement on Wednesday (12 April), confirming that the Duke of Sussex will attend the coronation, but Meghan will stay at home in California with their two children. King Charles is reportedly “disappointed” that his daughter-in-law and grandchildren will miss the event.

On 4/14/2023 at 6:06 AM, singalion said:

Royal news latest: Meghan and Harry ‘seating plan negotiations behind delayed response’

14 April 2023

King Charles is reportedly ‘disappointed’ that Meghan, Prince Archie and Princess Lilbet will miss his coronation

Harry and Meghan’s reply to their coronation invite was reportedly delayed because they were engaging in a “back and forth” over the seating arrangements, a new report claims.

Duke and Duchess of Sussex were allegedly concerned with who would sit in front and behind them in the seating arrangement at Westminster Abbey on 6 May.

The news follows Buckingham Palace’s announcement on Wednesday (12 April), confirming that the Duke of Sussex will attend the coronation, but Meghan will stay at home in California with their two children. King Charles is reportedly “disappointed” that his daughter-in-law and grandchildren will miss the event.

As if the asses that will occupy those seats have any importance!   They are all common individuals that belong to a lower middle-class,  able to play their scenes in idiotic soap operas  thanks to the brain-washed British public who assigns any relevance to them.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.