Male HQ

Harry and Meghan’s Interview Aftermath

Steve5380

Guest Get it?
17 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

So your posts on this thread are are just for "sport" because you know little about the subject or the people you choose to back up your sport. What are readers supposed to do. Just laugh?

As a matter of fact, know the person thru what he said.  Nobody knows anybody for god sake, it is only when they opened their mouth, we can only see thru their quality of beings.   I do not know Harry nor Meghan too, but it seems everyone is talking about them as if they are their brother and sister.  No right?   It is what Harry and Meghan said that we knew what they were.  Similarly,  I agree with Farage because of what he said and not what he is.  Get it?

Guest homoOMG
2 hours ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

Funny you mention gin. It is very much a favoured tipple of many in the Royal Family. There is a lovely story about the late Queen Mother who everyone in Britain seemed to admire. She had a number of openly gay servants in her household. Waking up from her afternoon nap one day, she was annoyed that her drink had not been brought to her. She walked on to the upper landing and called down, "I don't know what all you queens are doing down there are doing, but this old Queen is still waiting for her gin and tonic." 😀

😱

Hopefully Archie won't be a gay. If not Meghan Ex duchess of Sussex,  Ex Countess of Dumbarton (nomen est omen) will claim the Royal Family is not only racist but homophobic...  Oh dear.   I see dark clouds quickly moving over Montecito estate....

11 hours ago, Guest Get it? said:

As a matter of fact, know the person thru what he said.  Nobody knows anybody for god sake, it is only when they opened their mouth, we can only see thru their quality of beings.   I do not know Harry nor Meghan too, but it seems everyone is talking about them as if they are their brother and sister.  No right?   It is what Harry and Meghan said that we knew what they were.  Similarly,  I agree with Farage because of what he said and not what he is.  Get it?

Thank you,  you are right.  We can know about strangers from the way they act.  And what they say or write is also their act.   Of course, this knowledge does not truly reveal their essence but only "how they are acting".   In the case of the actors in the Royal Family Comedy,  they are not professional actors, so their actions may also reflect their essence.  And in the case of MM, her obvious lack of sincerity but her pure acting she revealed, is also her essence.

9 hours ago, Guest homoOMG said:

😱

Hopefully Archie won't be a gay. If not Meghan Ex duchess of Sussex,  Ex Countess of Dumbarton (nomen est omen) will claim the Royal Family is not only racist but homophobic...  Oh dear.   I see dark clouds quickly moving over Montecito estate....

You have a valid issue.  They may say that the royals secretly consulted a medium, who predicted that Archie would come out being gay.  So they withheld his 'prince' title because of that.

While I support The Queen, I wonder if a large Royal Family is still relevant in 21st century.

There's those like H and M who hate the obligations. Then the amount of taxpayers' money that go into them need to considered given context of social changes eg: more gig workers now without social safety net.

Guest Guest Curious
On 3/13/2021 at 10:45 PM, Steve5380 said:

Harry is a grown man but he is not a grown man.  He is simply an older man with a childish mentality and lack of character.

Oh how wrong you are - again! He served in the army and led some sort of platoon. Against the wishes of everyone in the Royal Family he elected - that's right - elected to go and fight in Afghanistan with his men. You never fought anywhere against an enemy firing real bullets and real mortars with real IEDs buried at the roadside. He did.

So concerned is he about those who were maimed and wounded in battle he started the worldwide Invictus Games in 2014. This is a hugely powerful incentive for permanently disabled ex-servicemen and their families. Never heard of it? Take a look at the website - https://invictusgamesfoundation.org/foundation/story/

You call this young man childish! He is a bigger man than you.

8 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

Oh how wrong you are - again! He served in the army and led some sort of platoon. Against the wishes of everyone in the Royal Family he elected - that's right - elected to go and fight in Afghanistan with his men. You never fought anywhere against an enemy firing real bullets and real mortars with real IEDs buried at the roadside. He did.

So concerned is he about those who were maimed and wounded in battle he started the worldwide Invictus Games in 2014. This is a hugely powerful incentive for permanently disabled ex-servicemen and their families. Never heard of it? Take a look at the website - https://invictusgamesfoundation.org/foundation/story/

You call this young man childish! He is a bigger man than you.

Have YOU been in a real battlefield with an enemy firing at you with real bullets  (not the nasty posts "bullets" you fire at members here) ?

Guest Guest Curious
1 minute ago, Steve5380 said:

Have YOU been in a real battlefield with an enemy firing at you with real bullets  (not the nasty posts "bullets" you fire at members here) ?

What on earth has that to do with my post? Absolutely nothing. The issue I responded to was your comment about Prince Harry. If you have not been in an active battlefield (a real one) then you have no right to judge the man's character. And if you have done nothing to help wounded and maimed military personnel, you have even less right. 

Guest Derelict
2 hours ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

What on earth has that to do with my post? Absolutely nothing. The issue I responded to was your comment about Prince Harry. If you have not been in an active battlefield (a real one) then you have no right to judge the man's character. And if you have done nothing to help wounded and maimed military personnel, you have even less right. 

Be respectful to an old fart okie.  He has done a lot of talking

Guest Guest Curious
17 minutes ago, Guest Derelict said:

Be respectful to an old fart okie.  He has done a lot of talking

He does a lot of talking about things he knows little about. Perhaps if he just talked less he would not keep putting his foot in his mouth.

10 hours ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

What on earth has military service to do with the naivety of Prince Harris?  There are still plenty of child militias around the world, children who are forced into doing the functions of adults.   You could be an example of the reverse case, a grown up old man posting idiocies like you were a child. 

Edited by Steve5380

55 minutes ago, single42 said:

when people are airing the dirtiest laudry in the world, the rest of these key board warrios decided to set the world on fire by adding fuel to the raging & out of ctrl fire.

And then you come, and blow on the fire!  :lol:

Guest KNNBCCB
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, I remember... I started this thread innocently,  and then you and your aliases rushed in to destroy it. 

MM is a glaring example of someone trying to live in fantasy and being utterly fake.  She talked about herself being a helpless mermaid being disovered by a prince and then copied robert Juliat quote:  "I save his life" ( by bringing him out of the palace).  She also tried to mimick Diana dressing and style.  She was loud and an attention seeking whore when placed side by side with Kate Middleton and William in a forum.  If Kate speak, MM would stares at her as if someone limelight was being stolen from the camera.  She refused to Curtsy because she believed Elizabeth is a grandmother behind closed door instead of a Queen.  She went by her rules instead of the palace rules.  If she can't get what she wanted, you played victimhood as a black and a woman.

8 minutes ago, Guest KNNBCCB said:

MM is a glaring example of someone trying to live in fantasy and being utterly fake.  She talked about herself being a helpless mermaid being disovered by a prince and then copied robert Juliat quote:  "I save his life" ( by bringing him out of the palace).  She also tried to mimick Diana dressing and style.  She was loud and an attention seeking whore when placed side by side with Kate Middleton and William in a forum.  If Kate speak, MM would stares at her as if someone limelight was being stolen from the camera.  She refused to Curtsy because she believed Elizabeth is a grandmother behind closed door instead of a Queen.  She went by her rules instead of the palace rules.  If she can't get what she wanted, you played victimhood as a black and a woman.

Hopefully as time passes an ever larger segment of the public will start seeing MM the way you described her.  And then, finally one day,  Harry will see it too and he will get a liberating divorce and return to the royal family.

Guest Most likely scenario

Hopefully as time passes an ever larger segment of the public will start seeing MM the way you described her.  And then, finally one day,  Harry will see it too and he will get a liberating divorce and return to the royal family.

It looks impossible.  I see many Hollywood and TV host celebrities and the wife of Obama are stepping in to support MM.  Playing racist card works and MM is winning.  It was well planned by her.   I suspect she forbade Harry to have a one-to-one conversation with the media without her presence.  Only Harry can be honest but MM is manipulative in Harry's thinking.  As for divorce,  MM have already held their children in ransom,  Harry will not dare to rock the boat out of fear of his own children.  The best scenario is to completely stripe the couple of all their royal titles and let them dissappear from the scene as commoner and let Harry find his own reality without his parental financial support.  Meghan can return to her colorful Hollywood world, sleep around with men and kiss stranger on big screen.  Soon, Harry will age, grow old, became less attractive and live on his wife's fame and who knows, Harry may commit adultery with another woman. Meghan then forced to divorce him, marry another rich men...etc.  That is the most likely and possible scenario.  Only then, the tabloid focus will shift away from the palace and shine on the couple's everyday life.  Harry, will live to regret forever - thank for marrying MM and taking in all her warts.

Guest Guest Curious
12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

What on earth has military service to do with the naivety of Prince Harris?  There are still plenty of child militias around the world, children who are forced into doing the functions of adults.   You could be an example of the reverse case, a grown up old man posting idiocies like you were a child.

What in God's good earth are you spouting about now? Seriously, what has Prince Harry being in the height of battle in Afghanistan facing the Taliban and Al Qaeda forces to do with child soldiers? Absolutely nothing. Just your typical response to deflect and change the subject. Harry was not sent to Afghanistan. He insisted he go, over the objections of the Queen, his father and brother, the heads of Britain's equivalents of the CIA and the FBI and probably others. He served his country. He is a veteran. And you state he has a "childish mentality." Do you say the same of US military veterans whom so many in your country admire? Be sensible for a change.

Call me what you like. What you write illustrates your own character..

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

Call me what you like. What you write illustrates your own character..

Why not?  You call others what you like. 

And my callings are more civil, more mature, more fitting, more realistic.  :) 

Guest Guest Curious
6 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Wanna bet? Wanna check done?

Guest Guest
27 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Why not?  You call others what you like. 

There is no better time to build a strong Singaporean core for long-term  sustainability: Foo Mee Har - www.hardwarezone.com.sg

“When Harry and Meghan left last year, they wanted to become ‘financially independent’.”

Thus Harry was a freaking hypocrite' after he told Oprah he had been cut off.

“Harry said his father financially ‘cut him off'. That is the real definition of hypocrisy,” 

Why? Because we now learn that Prince Charles started dodging Harry's calls because his youngest was asking for more money after Charles had already helped finance his wedding and lifestyle in the UK.

“He ploughed a lot into the wedding and the refurbishment of Frogmore Cottage and did his utmost to make them feel financially supported but when they said they were upping sticks, they asked for even more,” the source was quoted as saying.

Guest Guest

At least Harry's ex girlfriend knew of the complexities of a royal life and decided to part ways instead of getting married. Compare this to someone who knowingly married into the royal family and then went on air to bitch about it. Who has more class? 

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/804186-prince-harrys-ex-girlfriend-chelsy-davy-predicted-his-exit-with-meghan-markle

8 hours ago, Guest Derelict said:

aa192a5ff4c8a7832d4bd317e7468ada.png

Oh My God!  We know how horrible actors and actresses look without their makeup,  But this is still a shock!

MM would be so happy if she could have a facial skin like my 70+ clean skin.  I will never look like that, not even at 100 years old     :) 

Guest Let' see
15 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

MM would be so happy if she could have a facial skin like my 70+ clean skin. 

I doubt there is any difference.  This face of yours look very clean indeed

Old Man - Old Man Face Transparent, Png Download - 328x480 (#1329475) PNG  Image - PngJoy

1 hour ago, Guest Let' see said:

I doubt there is any difference.  This face of yours look very clean indeed

Oh...  I have more hair than that!    Hmm... you make the same mistake as "Guest Guest" mixing singular and plural.  Maybe you two are "brothers" ?

Edited by Steve5380

Guest yadayada...
22 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Oh...  I have more hair than that!  

Of course you do. We all knew that long ago, which makes you quite "popular" here.

Sesame Street Oscar The Grouch GIF - SesameStreet OscarTheGrouch Trashcan -  Discover & Share GIFs

Guest Hairy
14 hours ago, xiandarkthorne said:

Karma is catching up with MeAgain. 

Ex-prince has been using an old rug to vent his sexual desires all this while.  Hope his covk is not contaminated

Guest Guest Curious

OMG! 2 hours of analysing every eyelash movement and fraction of a pause. MM was an actress of some reputation. No doubt she'd guessed many of the questions in advance and rehearsed answers even down to eye movements and pauses. Did these experts factor that in? Didn't sound like it from the ten minutes I listened to. That's not to say their points do not have some value. I just can't be bothered listening to them.

Guest Biden Supporter?
10 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Maybe this is something the four experts in body language in the video I posted earlier could answer?

MM plan to run for future president and she has the democrat support.  You happy now?

44 minutes ago, Guest Biden Supporter? said:

MM plan to run for future president and she has the democrat support.  You happy now?

What does this has to do with MM being fucked backside?  

It seems much more probable that MM becomes the future Queen of England, than a future US president.  

Guest MM is Trump without dick

What does this has to do with MM being fucked backside?  

It seems much more probable that MM becomes the future Queen of England, than a future US president.  

British no longer support her, but it seems Americans are crazy about her now.  According to polls, her popularity plunged in UK whereas the opposite is true in America.  He will ride the tide to become the next president after Biden.  The first woman narcist after Trump.  Be prepared, be warned.

Guest eyeing 2024
4 hours ago, Guest MM is Trump without dick said:

British no longer support her, but it seems Americans are crazy about her now.  According to polls, her popularity plunged in UK whereas the opposite is true in America.  He will ride the tide to become the next president after Biden.  The first woman narcist after Trump.  Be prepared, be warned.

Do you think she will run for President instead of Trump in 2024?

Guest brag brad
On 3/18/2021 at 4:13 AM, Steve5380 said:

Oh My God!  We know how horrible actors and actresses look without their makeup,  But this is still a shock!

MM would be so happy if she could have a facial skin like my 70+ clean skin.  I will never look like that, not even at 100 years old     :) 

Unless you wanted to brag about your own skin of a 100 y old, but you should not resort on commenting on looks and certain features of others.

Intelligent people would never go down and comment on looks in a public forum. You moving at the lowest of the lowest

steps in commenting on other.

This is a clear No Go in today's world.

It is amazing how you need to tell a more than grown up person in his mid 70s to grow up a little bit more...

That is more of a shock to me.

Don't interpret this as an attack but a hint on good forum manners...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.