Male HQ

SG Telegram For Malay SG & Those Who Into Local Malays

• 3 weeks later...

Direct TELE me if still ALIVE and INTERESTED. Go figure my TELE. Haha...if not keen no worries, we don't lose anything. Fair right? Haha...

As Admin, I am in control so if you still Keen do what you been TOLD, if not NO Worries! Stay safe. 👍

Edited by BudakFit

Not for the fit malay haha any malays in SG. Even fit malay how fit? How ripped? How big? Got bodyfats anot? How many BF % need me to measure it for you? Haha...use substance or not? sedih if use..nampak sah sex skills kau neh...Some also step je...they also not into malay haha ego Kau kasih aku sua tak payah nak hypocrite sangat karma nanti makan kau...haha 

Have 2 types;

First is those into SG Malays/Abang

2nd is those who is malay SG into malay SG only. (Proof needed)

If you interested to join, PM me or direct tele me. Will not add those who reply this thread. Dont be lazy haha make effort. 

That is my RULZ! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ther,

can please add me @upyourbehind 

I used to be in the group but lost access to telegram and eventually the group probably to inactivity.

side note, I am 33 m ind sg Vers 169 78

i can host at time in cck and hotels 

You’re all welcome to chat via tele too.

stay safe ppl

Pls Direct Your Interest To My Mailbox or Direct Tele. 

Either Malay4MalaySG 

Or 

IntoMalaysSG 

Do NOT Reply This Thread Anymore. 

Thanks. 👍

Let's Do It Safe, Discreet & Bang It Good! No ONE Need To KNOW. Just Me, U and US!!! 

Wish All The Malays SG here Selamat Hari Raya! Maaf Zahir Dan Batin, Let's wear our Satin Baju Raya and have gangbang fest. Haha..the satin fabric nice to touch glide haha I do meet up some who have fetish kinky for that...the fun n sex is good haha...

Remember ah, we celebrating on Tuesday Not Monday but According to the Real Islamic Year is supposed to be tomorow. I guess Labour Day & Hari Raya got lapse in a way. Most of our neighbors are celebrating it tomorrow. 

No matter what, enjoy the food; forgive each other...we are humans after all...we do make mistakes...have flaws too...not perfect too...

If you keen to join groups bang why not (open minded malays who is str8 or curious or bi or married or cis guys only) another group. 

• 2 weeks later...

If you still keen, pls PM and state that you don't mind less then 5. Do be drop by weekly to say anything yah? I rather have active group then just a silence groups...

Both malaySG or those into malays 

• 1 month later...