Male HQ

Meeting @ Joya Onsen Cafe

10 minutes ago, Shablah said:

Was there today from 3-5 Pretty quiet. 
how to identify signals?

Just start la haha. When i go i'll just surreptitiously touch my dick like to scratch or whatever and see if anyone's watching :P straight dudes don't give a shit. I get tired of waiting for people lol so better start something. If no one watches either they're str or not interested either way i get to save a bunch of time haha.

3 hours ago, Sirfalas said:

Just start la haha. When i go i'll just surreptitiously touch my dick like to scratch or whatever and see if anyone's watching :P straight dudes don't give a shit. I get tired of waiting for people lol so better start something. If no one watches either they're str or not interested either way i get to save a bunch of time haha.

Gonna try it 

7 hours ago, Hotcaeks said:

I wonder what they think HAHA

Usually those came alone and camp there for more than an hour you somehow know what they are up to. Straight guys rather camp at girlfriend place than there. Hence, no need to scratch here and there, scratch until bleed also no use if we are not keen.

P/s: Dear stalkers, please get a life. You don’t need a cruel cold shoulder to reject you right?

Edited by Swimfun

It is so interesting to see some regulars there and they are always there when i am there... they will always appear and is clear they are there not for onsen only... one of them love to 'hog' in the sauna for so long and the other one love to lie at the resting couch and occasionally singing chinese songs loudly as if is his home... any of you notice them? 

6 hours ago, KeanWCEH73 said:

It is so interesting to see some regulars there and they are always there when i am there... they will always appear and is clear they are there not for onsen only... one of them love to 'hog' in the sauna for so long and the other one love to lie at the resting couch and occasionally singing chinese songs loudly as if is his home... any of you notice them? 

Woah~ Hog in the sauna? Meaning he restricting you from entering? Or do you mean you prefer to be alone and he is inside? Then you should have book the private Onsen instead. You have a choice isn’t it? If he is restricting you from entering, you got every rights to report him to the management.

7 hours ago, KeanWCEH73 said:

Why cant just share the sauna its big what unlesss yall hate each other lol

16 hours ago, KeanWCEH73 said:

Wah u must have been there so regular that u recognise and remember them.. #joyaambassador