Male HQ

Beijing ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

hkchief

• 3 months later...
Guest bj2dd

Hi. I will head down to beijing on 18 aug and perhaps spend a few nights there before heaing to dangdong. Any tips on the best and cheap way to dangdong from beijing? From there would get my visa before head down to north korea.

• 1 month later...
Guest -Visiting Beijing-

Hi guys, i will be visiting Beijing in a few days. I read postings here and gathered some information but those were really a couple of months' back.

Can anyone kindly provide some informations/tips on the following :

(1) Bath houses/ Saunas

(2) Massage places or outcall services

(3) Cruising places

Appreciate if you could include addresses, nearest train stations and an estimate of the charges.

Also, any guys working there keen meet up for coffee? Im a sporean chinese, decent looking & straight acting.

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone in Beijing between 08 - 15 Sept and 15-18 Sept in Shanghai??

Looking for traveling companions and friends.........

Enjoy your china trip!

Beware of chinese, dont be fooled...best is appeared not rich!& dont carry any cards or cash... Then they wont...

Enjoy your china trip!

Beware of chinese, dont be fooled...best is appeared not rich!& dont carry any cards or cash... Then they wont...

Kind of worry too! Feel like want to cancel the whole trip but had bought the tickets!

Don't carry any cards or cash......then what should i carry???

Nothing to worry! I was alone too....

I m suggesting w the mind of not carrying cards etc, u will tell urself u r v poor n ended up u will nt want any approaches from

Moneyboys etc, if u happened to be approached...

Dont be a timid leh, u r a man

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kind of worry too! Feel like want to cancel the whole trip but had bought the tickets!

Don't carry any cards or cash......then what should i carry???

Nothing to worry! I was alone too....

I m suggesting w the mind of not carrying cards etc, u will tell urself u r v poor n ended up u will nt want any approaches from

Moneyboys etc, if u happened to be approached...

Dont be a timid leh, u r a man

So kia si

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Recently visited 芭堤雅 sauna in Beijing.

Take train to 崇文门 station (inter-section of line 2 & 5) Exit C. Once out of exit, walk about 20 metres, then turn left into 国瑞北路 (note : I cannot find this road name on the map board outside the train station), walk straight down. The sauna is about 200m away, located on the ground floor of a residential block next to 国瑞购物中心, with 2 stone elephants guarding its entrance. It is prominent and pretty easy to find.

Entrance fee is ¥50, pay over the counter, in exchange for a small towel and a keyless scan type of wrist number lock. Also at the entrance, exchange your shoes for slippers. One staff ask if I want massage, I declined as he is not my 菜。If I remember correctly, the charges shown on the board for 泰式油压 is ¥128.

Walk further down through a passage and turn left into the locker room, look for your locker, scan to open it. Get changed.... into your birthday suit. (In Rome, do what the Romans do)

The shower hall is attached to the locker room, relatively big, U shape open concept. There are 2 small steam rooms, one on each side of the shower hall, steaming is not working, or maybe deliberately being switched off? They are where the action is. The room will be squeezy with 8-10 people inside, body rubbing. Yes, the rooms are really that small...

There is a big relaxation room (put on your underwear and/or tshirt) on the second floor, with many individual comfy chairs where one can relax, sleep or watch TV. At the end of the room there is another smaller room, dimmer. Saw few people sleeping there, and few others lingering inside. I lie on one chair to relax, another staff came to ask if I want massage which I declined for the same reason.

Personally I do find this sauna well maintained, quite clean too, however not condusive enough for action. It operates 24 hrs and patrons could stay overnight. During my visit, there were about 30 guys, all chinese and age group 20s to 40s.

Hope this information is useful to some.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went to Batiya on Sunday (7/4), it is exactly like Netizen described. There around 30 guys there when I enter the shower area, all guys are hanging around naked. However I will not go back to this place as it is really run down.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest nycliber

Visited from New York last month, went to Batiya on a late Friday afternoon. Not very crowded, about 20 guys, all Asians. Steamroom not working, though that's where most of the action was. Upstairs was the usual lounge chairs arranged like deck chairs, similar to Ding Lin in Shanghai that I went to the week before. There were a couple guys fucking in a corner of the side connecting room, but otherwise nothing going on upstairs. This place also somewhat worn and tired, could use a simple paint job. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

haha will be going there soon. will be freezing cold~

Dun tell me u r going there for holiday? If yes, i find weather way too cold for comfort to go out to those places of interest.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

no lah..going there for work so no choice..

Haha, i guess so. Last time when i went to beijing during the freaking cold mth also due to work, n nearly 'died' of cold there.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow all the info in this thread outdated. 

The saunas in Beijing are all disgusting. Most people hook up online on Zank or Scruff - you will be VERY popular if you can txt in Chinese and can host in your hotel. 

For bars, the best is now Funky opposite Destination (we call it Desperation). Please skip D - its full of smoking money boys. 

Guest Paddy

The saunas in Beijing are all disgusting. Most people hook up online on Zank or Scruff - you will be VERY popular if you can txt in Chinese and can host in your hotel.

For bars, the best is now Funky opposite Destination (we call it Desperation). Please skip D - its full of smoking money boys.

Hi top chinese ,

Where else to go other than bars and virtual ?

Are there many saunas in Beijing ? , which ones incld the " disgusting " ones ?

Are you still in Bejing ?

• 1 month later...
Guest Beijing September

Hello,

I am going to be in Beijing for 2 nights staying at the Beijing Marriott City Wall. 

Which massage place close to the hotel would be best for me to go to for a variety of masseurs to take care of my 1/0 needs?  What is the pricing like?  Is there anything to know regarding the place i.e. tipping/extortion, etc.? Does the place you recommend have a website with pictures of the guys nude? 

I have seen a number of sites for outcalls (I can only go to a spa/incall) that have pictures of guys clothed or in underwear, but would prefer to know what I am going to get. Any sites for preferred places where I can know what I am getting?

Thank you to all suggestions and websites that show enough "detail" to make a good choice. Also, is Lao Zhang still available, and where are his pictures clothed/nude and contact information.  It sounds like he has pleased many visitors, but I have no idea what he looks like other than being a bit stocky and muscular.

Please reply!  Thank you!!

• 3 weeks later...

I visited 芭堤雅 sauna just now. All the directions here are rubbish.

Follow this: take train to chongwenmen and use exit c. When you get out, you are right next to the mall; go inside. Look for the floor with the Timberland shop; when you are standing there, you'll see an exit door. Walk out and you'll see a large condo, surrounded by old gray walls. When you get to the wall, turn left and follow it for about 100-150m (around a right-turn corner). The shop does have 2 large elephants on the outside.  

Alas, when I was there at 6pm+, it was not open, even though there were people hanging around outside. Will try again tomorrow.

I visited 芭堤雅 sauna just now. All the directions here are rubbish.

Follow this: take train to chongwenmen and use exit c. When you get out, you are right next to the mall; go inside. Look for the floor with the Timberland shop; when you are standing there, you'll see an exit door. Walk out and you'll see a large condo, surrounded by old gray walls. When you get to the wall, turn left and follow it for about 100-150m (around a right-turn corner). The shop does have 2 large elephants on the outside.

Alas, when I was there at 6pm+, it was not open, even though there were people hanging around outside. Will try again tomorrow.

Great !

Are there other saunas too ?

Will you be visiting the clubs like funky and destination ?

Ps do an update

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Beijing ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.