Male HQ

What if Singapore didn't get separated from Malaysia?

Guest Leo

There will not be a financial hub, world’s best airport, world‘s best alrline, world’s best port, world class education system, world class healthcare system and many many more.

Guest Try and see
On 8/22/2021 at 1:57 PM, Guest Leo said:

What if Singapore didn't get separated from Malaysia? What would be our economy and people and freedom?

You'll get a lot of this happening in S'pore:

20210822-160005.jpg

Guest Msiaboleh
On 8/22/2021 at 4:03 PM, Guest Try and see said:

You'll get a lot of this happening in S'pore:

20210822-160005.jpg

LOL yea imagine scoring 3x better than your abang friend in national exams but couldn’t get a place in university whereas your abang friend got it.

On 8/22/2021 at 1:57 PM, Guest Leo said:

What if Singapore didn't get separated from Malaysia? What would be our economy and people and freedom?

We will be typing in bahasa Malayu instead of English 

Guest Try and see
On 8/22/2021 at 4:57 PM, Guest Msiaboleh said:

LOL yea imagine scoring 3x better than your abang friend in national exams but couldn’t get a place in university whereas your abang friend got it.

Even if the SG boy got into uni . . .  😜

20210822-191505.jpg

Haha such funny memes. Actually I was thinking Malaysia might give up racial politics eventually. The parliament was once set up such that SG + Sarawak + Sabah have enough seats tgt to block any law that amends the constitution that affects them negatively. There’s a high chance racial politics have to be tempered with to get all 3 other states to cooperate.

On 8/22/2021 at 2:48 PM, Guest Guest said:

There will not be a financial hub, world’s best airport, world‘s best alrline, world’s best port, world class education system, world class healthcare system and many many more.

Life might just be better this way. Is your life very good?

On 8/23/2021 at 12:32 PM, yuquidam said:

Ministers will be cheap but no standard 

Education will be cheap but sub standard 

Hospital will be cheap but no beds 

Vaccinations no enuf

Jobs no enuf 

And money also no enuf

Only covid19 freely available

HIAZ HIAZ HIAZ!!

Haiz 😭

Guest Cyclical

There will be no saunas, gay sex is illegal and will be flogged if caught m2m sex.  I will have to ensure my doors and windows are latched, locked, and sealed at all times when I am not around. My salary will be in Malaysian ringgit and most lightly my university degree is obtained from America or Australia.  My 2nd language will be Malayu and 3rd language Chinese and I can only get around to have things done quickly through under-table kopi money.   I am unlikely to be respected by the majority race and suffer discrimination from buying house, education and joining the government companies.   Luckily,  I was born after independence day and don't have to go thru the dilemma during LKY era.  Unfortunately, after LHL took over,I became 2nd class citizen and had nightmare worse than before Singapore independence. 

On 8/23/2021 at 3:37 PM, averageguy said:

Are you sure we will even have LRT? The Bus system will be every (irregular) 1 hour per “Bas”

Sure, but the teksi would be much cheaper (if you ignore travel time due to the jams...), unless you need to bargain the price for 30 mins until a driver will take you to your destination and he will refuse taking the meter...

On 8/23/2021 at 6:03 PM, Guest Cyclical said:

I will have to ensure my doors and windows are latched, locked, and sealed at all times when I am not around.

Why would you need to do that? There wouldn't be anything in your house that is worth locking, latching and sealing...  Can just leave your door open like in the good old times...or at the kampong

Edited by singalion

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.