Blue Heaven Sauna (Closed)

过客

Guest Guest

i don't thnk BH discriminate those above 30,

is just a theme night for those who are 20s,

don't need to take it so hard,

not worth to get " angry " for that.

just try to avoid that particular day,

there are still other sauna around right?

Just a matter of principle. If i am make to feel unwelcome for just 1 night a week, because of age discrimination, dun see why i should still patronised your sauna for the other 6 nights.

Dun you guys feel that we are already being discriminated by so many other people and life already so difficult. Now we have to create our own discrimination.

BH you can kiss my ass goodbye.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slinkYcaT

Just a matter of principle. If i am make to feel unwelcome for just 1 night a week, because of age discrimination, dun see why i should still patronised your sauna for the other 6 nights.

Dun you guys feel that we are already being discriminated by so many other people and life already so difficult. Now we have to create our own discrimination.

BH you can kiss my ass goodbye.

It sure sucks to be guys aged 30yrs and older - and i totally understand your emotional trauma. I mean, to suffer the indignity of being cold-heartedly rejected jux becoz one is a little a bit older? Can you like, sue? On a basis on vile discrimination???

Just goes to show that especially in this era, youth and beauty rules - and anyone that is way past his expiry date is sadly gonna be left in the backburner. That's how the cookie crumbles - even if you have money to throw, you can't pass through that Blue Heavenly door. Total bummer.

But all is not lost here. The last time i checked, there are other non-age discriminatory saunas for you to get your gratification. You just have to choose which other ones.

Guest Boycott-BH

Again???? My comments being deleted - noted abang and 2 nick angmoh comments being deleted too

This thread is suck no more freedom to speak like gahmen already ........ all got screen and deleted if not please the authority here?

SINCE BH do their own way of biz by whatever rules they want

THEY CHEATED MEMBERSHIP by changed to FB (Fabolous Blue Heaven = fxxkYOU BLUE HEAVEN?)

Stop going there many others better places

Even got 1 place with Angmoh owner doing good campaign

IF THIS IS DELETED AGAIN, SEEMS THE MODS here got benefit from the Angmoh owner to delete negative only comments as what now being a trend in www.

SUCK

BOYCOTT BH .... LET THEM NO BIZ AND COLLAPSE LET'S NATURE SELECT AND MAINTAIN THE BEST SAUNA TO REMAIN FOREVER!!!!

Again???? My comments being deleted - noted abang and 2 nick angmoh comments being deleted too

This thread is suck no more freedom to speak like gahmen already ........ all got screen and deleted if not please the authority here?

SINCE BH do their own way of biz by whatever rules they want

THEY CHEATED MEMBERSHIP by changed to FB (Fabolous Blue Heaven = fxxkYOU BLUE HEAVEN?)

Stop going there many others better places

Even got 1 place with Angmoh owner doing good campaign

IF THIS IS DELETED AGAIN, SEEMS THE MODS here got benefit from the Angmoh owner to delete negative only comments as what now being a trend in www.

SUCK

BOYCOTT BH .... LET THEM NO BIZ AND COLLAPSE LET'S NATURE SELECT AND MAINTAIN THE BEST SAUNA TO REMAIN FOREVER!!!!

What u tokin abt? in the past got membership? i thot all along nvr..... well i personally think the party for the 20 to 30 is probably good....(frankly speakin , in my shoes as a 20s... sometimes its good to have no older guys who goes ard grabbin ppl's jewel rudely for a day) but I think they should cater another day for the guys above 30 to wadever age too... isnt tat better?

I think ... we can suggest to em...instead of going all bitchy and starting a boycott.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pusan

Hi. My friend said there is cctv camera inside the BH sauna, in the 2nd or 3rd level. Is it true? Ever notice it before? I havent checked it, so i am just asking here. So scary leh if it is true. Anyone can confirm about this? Thanks.

Guest guest

any report on their first overnight foam party?

how was their shower boys , foam party . twenties nite and orgy nite events? any one went?

Guest Exile

how was their shower boys , foam party . twenties nite and orgy nite events? any one went?

Been to the shower boys and 20s nites...As for the 20s Nite, not so 20s anymore. I think they lift the ban for 30 and above to enter. Been there on the last 20s night and spotted guys of 40s and 50s prowling ard the area. If the ban been lift den there shouldnt be any 20s nite anymore...and if there is...i dun understand why guys of 25 to 29 are still paying 15 bucks same as guys above 30? I dun see the privilege for the 20s and purpose of the theme.

For shower boys, its really good. The boys are cute, hot and good! dunno whether it depends on the customer, feedbacks was diff treatment was given. Some got "hot" experiences and some got normal experiences.

Guest storming

I hv been to BH on Mon nite alone. Tt was my 2nd time. First stop after rinsed myself, I soaked in jaccuzi but no one joined me. Guys walked to bathe and proceeded str8 to next level. I walked up to the rectanglar maze, to see any cute guys. There were a few hunks but these hunks looked for hunks. Met a China guy (fr the way he spoke) and we had some fun in one of the room.

As i have not been cummed for quite sometime, jus minutes after.he suck my hard rod, i cummed real fast. Too sensitive tt i rush out to wash myself. He told me, 还没有完。but, my cum were on my hand, not in his mouth.

I came back to look for him, but he not there anymore.

I went to darkroom. This was not as dark as my 1st visit.

I prefer real dark room, more excited.

Then i cruised an white indian guy, and we did humming and hugging in one of the room. Fun and we helped each others to release. So nice. He has a nice body....

Mon not so crowded, but still have crowds around. Initially i thought nobody there on Mon, but still can find interesting actions. Hope to go again....:-)

Guest CHEATED

1st time here.

Gave $ 50 and change given back $ 34

Though it was $ 16

But when i was online the default page http://www.blueheaven.com.sg/ showed all days $ 15

So Ang Moh Boss u must check your counter staff!!!

Were there 5pm+

Met another fren there (surprised!!!) his 1st time too and he claimed being charged $ 16

So any 1st timer beware seems the counter staff can smeel u r newbie and tried to cheat u???

The patrons were so lame ... lucky met my fren hahhaha my lucky day though being cheated

so BEWARE ON SHORT CHANGED!!!

Guest storming

When i was there the 1st time, my frd paid for me. He paid $50, and the staff returned my frd $20.(i.e. $15 each)

When we abt to leave, the staff told is tt he over charged for both of us, thus returned my frd another $10.(i.e $10 each)

Guest guest

Isn't it that the entry fee was $10 for Monday. It is the No Membership Required and $10 all day that make me reconsider visiting BH again. The rest of the sauna charges membership fee plus entry fee.

Guest indhairy

I went there twice and first time they took 18$ from me and yesterday 16$

not sure.. both time I went after 6pm.

Also I felt jacussi not hot, steam room small and not very hot!

Guest Changed your mind

Was planning to go on this monday evening but it sound so bad.... :huh:

Better consider other places ....

This place is suck

Came in 3pm and the crowd was thin ..... almost 3 hours still thin ...

and so early the steam room already smell like boiled toilet ...

Jacuzzi not hot and look like pool of sperm ...

At so early hour already so dirty cant imagine if patrons become crowded ...

Seems management didnt do anythings just suck in the $$$ ........

Worse i swear and curse wont come here anymore

Guest hornihorns

Better consider other places ....

This place is suck

Came in 3pm and the crowd was thin ..... almost 3 hours still thin ...

and so early the steam room already smell like boiled toilet ...

Jacuzzi not hot and look like pool of sperm ...

At so early hour already so dirty cant imagine if patrons become crowded ...

Seems management didnt do anythings just suck in the $$$ ........

Worse i swear and curse wont come here anymore

WOW.... such bitter comments!.... Just because you don't get hooked???

Don't blame on thin crowd... Either you are too choosy, or you are

too ugly.. :lol:

Instead, you make "army-like" inspection.

Define "smell like boiled" toilet...how to boil a toilet in the first place?

Jacuzzi not hot... this is subjective, ma. Maybe your skin too thick?? :lol:

Jacuzzi look like pool of sperm... you must have Superman's

eye sight cos the area is rather dark to see anything.

Why complain being short-changed? Price is listed on website.

The PC is there for you to check... just go back and demand

the right change la. Why??? Shy is it?.... Its your money, leh... Duh!!!

I always score on Monday evenings... so will always be there. :clap:

1st time here.

Gave $ 50 and change given back $ 34

Though it was $ 16

But when i was online the default page http://www.blueheaven.com.sg/ showed all days $ 15

So Ang Moh Boss u must check your counter staff!!!

Were there 5pm+

Met another fren there (surprised!!!) his 1st time too and he claimed being charged $ 16

So any 1st timer beware seems the counter staff can smeel u r newbie and tried to cheat u???

The patrons were so lame ... lucky met my fren hahhaha my lucky day though being cheated

so BEWARE ON SHORT CHANGED!!!

precisely......stated in website it's $15 but staff told me $16.

precisely......stated in website it's $15 but staff told me $16.

Hmmm its 16 now...but comes wif free drink and extra towels. They nvr had that in the past when its 15 bucks. Anyway...given the facts tat no membership is required, paying 16 for it its ok...especially its almost the same prices compare to other places.

The new theme nights, carpeted floor has significently make BH a better place. Thats include the free xtra towel and drink. But I think it could be better if they do something abt the jacuzzi pool tat seems chalky, and the lights at the pool spoil(who know who will tripped and fall into the pool). Steam room really reek of a weird urinal amonic smell thats similar to the toilet.

Really hope they can do something abt it. Its kind of ....bad if the main facilities are the killer to its reputation.

No Monday Blues @ Blue Heaven for me.

Been reading so many negative reviews about BH but I was there, as usual on my favorite Monday visit and

lo and behold!!! the place has become really lovely now! bright cheerful colors, gorgeous sexy muscular men

posters on the wall, carpet lining the floor of the computer section, also at the smokers section.

more seats have been lined against the wall... it looks really comfortable and lovely.

Also been reading many negative comments about thin crowds... my Monday visit have always been

successful! :thumb:

Did anyone notice the computer screen is alot bigger now?

Keep it up, Blue Heaven!

Edited by irus1966

• 2 weeks later...

No Monday Blues @ Blue Heaven for me.

Been reading so many negative reviews about BH but I was there, as usual on my favorite Monday visit and

lo and behold!!! the place has become really lovely now! bright cheerful colors, gorgeous sexy muscular men

posters on the wall, carpet lining the floor of the computer section, also at the smokers section.

more seats have been lined against the wall... it looks really comfortable and lovely.

Also been reading many negative comments about thin crowds... my Monday visit have always been

successful! :thumb:

Did anyone notice the computer screen is alot bigger now?

Keep it up, Blue Heaven!

I agreed with you irus, was there monday nite too and BH not first time for me though. Have lots of fun both floors but some can be picky but who cares yo do your part ;)

However, hoped that ang moh boss read this too that the upper floor newly created sorta most catch/locks on the doors are spolit coz i kinda feel 'intrusive' when i am having 'fun' time in the room and out of a sudden some guys just push the door open n like having a 'pxxn' show leh..hee. Anyway Monday is fun time for me will go if iam there..any takers :P

Guest Shyman

Does anyone want to accompany me? I have been there, but only in the pool and steam bath. I don't know what I can do beside soaking myself in the water. I also feel "pai seh" to cruise around...

By the way, I am short-sighted. Can't really see anything without my glasses. Does anyone wear glasses in the dark room/maze?

If you are looking for a buddy to go, please email me: garrpng@hotmail.com

Guest SeekFun

Anyone tried their shower boys before? Do they shower you in the open shower room (beside the jaccuzi)? If yes, that means anyone who walk past to go to the toilet will see you being showered?

Anyone tried their shower boys before? Do they shower you in the open shower room (beside the jaccuzi)? If yes, that means anyone who walk past to go to the toilet will see you being showered?

nah its in the attic that has a new shower room...only u and the shower boy...ALONE...anyway spotted the glory hole rooms in the attic too...too bad seems unpopluar has no one using.....wasted

Guest Bluetomk

15 Aug 2010 went to BH about 6pm.

Saw you there, a very fit guy with a bit tatoo (forget which part of the body), small sexy eyes ,very charming. Your action is very polite and gentle. Whole night got 1 guy following you go around. I know you have no interest on him. Unfortunately, i am also not the one you choose. When you left, you wear a spec.

Leave me a message here. If you are the one. Hope i can find you here :rolleyes:

what is the theme for tuesday? pitch black or sexy wear?

can i ignore the theme night and just go around with towels only?

Was at Perak Street earlier at about 7pm... was thinking of going in but then I saw this mature-guy walked out and suddenly changed my mind and left.

Guest StraightYourHeadAh

Ivan the shower boy is sooo cuteeee....so nice as well...I think hes str8. anyone who went tonite agrees?

Oh so that damn skinny boy name Ivan ha, how did u knew? phantom poster to bring up rating of blue heaven thread readership? cute and straight ur head ah, r u drunk? lots small pimples, and chasing me like hell after his showering man job ended arround 8pm+, though reject him several time, his yayapapaya attitude keep following me

I swear once is enough to patron back this sauna

Forgot it man, it is the worse sauna with toilet only on 1st floor, so while u r on the top floor no choice u have to go down,

Dont forgot his attitude counter staff, in the passed cheated members' fees, if didnt recall than read this

=== quote ====

wah piah blue heaven is now known as fabulous blue heaven gay sauna open tonight. any one was there at their opening at perak st. ...

www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=11511

------ unquote ---

or this

Update 3/26/2009: Blue Heaven (previously known as Fabulous Blue Heaven) is now located at 10 Perak Road, (two shophouses down from the Hotel Perak, with the green exterior). (Operations at Jalan Pinang ceased on 16 November 08). It is a short walk from the new Ibis Hotel at Belcoonen Street and from Bugis MRT.

http://www.cruisinggays.com/Singapore/Gyms/11231-Blue-Heaven

Oh so that damn skinny boy name Ivan ha, how did u knew? phantom poster to bring up rating of blue heaven thread readership? cute and straight ur head ah, r u drunk? lots small pimples, and chasing me like hell after his showering man job ended arround 8pm+, though reject him several time, his yayapapaya attitude keep following me

I swear once is enough to patron back this sauna

Forgot it man, it is the worse sauna with toilet only on 1st floor, so while u r on the top floor no choice u have to go down,

Dont forgot his attitude counter staff, in the passed cheated members' fees, if didnt recall than read this

=== quote ====

wah piah blue heaven is now known as fabulous blue heaven gay sauna open tonight. any one was there at their opening at perak st. ...

www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=11511

------ unquote ---

or this

Update 3/26/2009: Blue Heaven (previously known as Fabulous Blue Heaven) is now located at 10 Perak Road, (two shophouses down from the Hotel Perak, with the green exterior). (Operations at Jalan Pinang ceased on 16 November 08). It is a short walk from the new Ibis Hotel at Belcoonen Street and from Bugis MRT.

http://www.cruisinggays.com/Singapore/Gyms/11231-Blue-Heaven

Haloooo...not tat one la...i mean the one wif tattoo who took over tat 8pm boy... theres a few of em leh...Ivan's that chinese boy wif tattoo....

Haloooo...not tat one la...i mean the one wif tattoo who took over tat 8pm boy... theres a few of em leh...Ivan's that chinese boy wif tattoo....

Guest felipe879

Hi!!

I am an european exchange student, between 18-25. I am normally a lot into saunas and I am planning to go visit some saunas here in SG. Do you recommend me Blue Heaven? I am into twinks and so, how is this sauna for that? Which is the best day of the week to go? Thanx!!

Guest F*CKbLueHeaven

Hi!!

I am an european exchange student, between 18-25. I am normally a lot into saunas and I am planning to go visit some saunas here in SG. Do you recommend me Blue Heaven? I am into twinks and so, how is this sauna for that? Which is the best day of the week to go? Thanx!!

Do not recommend BH, damn not a good place.

Many better places however if ur expectation is Babylon or Chakran class, than u wont find any in SG.

My advice hunt from internet manjam/mirc/fridae,etc

i gave up on the place once one of the staff got the sack. i was a friend of his and the GM. well lets say the Gm, and me arent friends animore. i would love to go there agian, but im not really willing to see the GM. and i think the owner is still that french guy (who seduces ppl) still.

yes, hand up ppl. how many of you have fallen victim of his "personal tour" im one of them.. =(

Hi

I have visited BH once before but left in 15 mins. Am 28 Indian cute looking bottom. Planning to go today Around 6:30 also wanna try the glory hole. Anyone interested to join me????

Hi

I have visited BH once before but left in 15 mins. Am 28 Indian cute looking bottom. Planning to go today Around 6:30 also wanna try the glory hole. Anyone interested to join me????

Can i finger and rim ur hairy indian ass through the glory hole? Im a chn hunk ;)