Male HQ

Blue Heaven Sauna (Closed)

过客

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bh_news

one of my friend told me someone died in the steam room last month .. it is so errie ..... no wonder when i went 2 weeks back one of the bench was removed.......

no other details were told ...

be careful ppls

there was no new year party theme as described on their website. sad lor. wasted my time on sat. well, i guess there were less than 20 guys there and after scanning only got less than 5 young guys. hai.

Guest bh_news

OMG. I was just there a few days ago. Had fun in the steam room too. Now I keep thinking if one of the guys in there could be ..... Spooky.

i think because they put the 'earth god' away facing to toilet .. not respecting it :S

Could someone that has experienced their 'Shower Boys' theme tell us about their experience?

ie. Was it good, whether it's in a private room or were the boys cute etc etc.

I'm very curious but am too shy to go try...

Our poor friend who died in the steam room because of heart attack. Because of the extreme heat — especially in saunas — people who are pregnant, have heart disease, high or very low blood pressure (or who are taking any medication that affects blood pressure), epilepsy, those taking antibiotics, or those using any type of mind-altering drug (like stimulants, tranquilizers, alcohol) shouldn't use saunas or steam rooms. As always, you can talk to your health care provider to make sure using a sauna or steam room is safe for you.

Anyway, let's pray that our friend rest in peace....Amen

• 2 weeks later...

At least for the young ones, BH is cheap, and much safer from harassment from other older patrons.

Totally agree about young boys being safe from older patrons (even though I'm not a young boy). The situation is so bad at one sauna that I used to go (KxxBxx, ahem). At least in Blue Heaven it's still a very respectful situation. Hope those horrible horrible DOMs don't even visit B Heaven.

• 2 weeks later...

any one was there ytd afternoon? me and my boyfriend was there for the first time. i was so disappointed that jacuzzi under renovation. me and my bf just continue exploring. inside the private room i stepped on cum....when we were about to go back, we were bathing each other somewhere where there is glass door at near the maze thing. This guy pop his head in and keep staring. when we saw him, my boyfriend shouted hello! excuse me! so many time then he leave lo... Spoiler la not the place but the guy. dun seem like alot young guys. we left at 6pm.

Guest blue client

was there on tues and the crowd as quite pathetic, but got some good looking guys there. got sucked off. Gosh, there was one guy so cute, think he is only 18. boyish, hot bod. yummy

why is blue heaven jacuzzi pool and computer not fix yet? and the client still paying full price with no facilites?

Not too sure if its the school semester , but my first visit to BH was during the dec period and there were so many gorgeous young guys there..but my recent trips indicated empty saunas, old uncles and foul smelling(urea?) jaccuzi... it was really a disappointment..the hottest guy happens to be the one at the counter! hmm hope to see more young guys patronising the place so at least there are more options for me!=)

Not too sure if its the school semester , but my first visit to BH was during the dec period and there were so many gorgeous young guys there..but my recent trips indicated empty saunas, old uncles and foul smelling(urea?) jaccuzi... it was really a disappointment..the hottest guy happens to be the one at the counter! hmm hope to see more young guys patronising the place so at least there are more options for me!=)

hottest guy happens to be the one at the counter??? which one?

Hmm dunno his name, but he has sharp features and i think quite a high profile guy? pretty friendly as well..not bryan definitely

Is he the malay guy or the chn one in specs or the chn blond hair one?

Call up blueheaven to check, i believe thier staff will be happy to answer your enquires.

Blueheaven Tel: (+65) 6295 5668

is BH still crowded on Fri and weekends?

Guest BHguess

No le. I was there and i used the jacuzzi and it's not slimy at all. It felt rather different when i was in there.

The pump in the jacuzzi is much more stronger. I guess they bought a new pump. :thumb:

On a side note, i find that one of their staff is cute. He's the malay guy who looks chinese.

He's friendly too. Always look forward to see him whenever i go there. :)

Was there on Monday 21st Feb and the jacuzzi is working. However, when you sit inside, the surface

is slimy. The corridor area of the jacuzzi has got a stale "fishy" smell. Obviously, they have not

done their housekeeping well. :angry:

Guest Guest

Anyone can confirm this?

I tried calling them twice but no one picked up. There was this message on hours/time of ops on the answering machine.

I checked the website which is still existing. Can someone from mgt confirm this? Only been there a few times (the old one) and the new old (once). It has a beautiful lobby and locker area. Reminds me of Rairua on neil rd.

Guest guest

We are still trying to confirm if the establishment has really ceased operations.

Will publish it once we get more concrete confirmation.

Will locked this page once it is confirmed.

today went there and saw the place been tear down by contractor.

• 2 weeks later...

Because they dont have an outstanding website like Shogun or Keybox.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.