Male HQ

Blue Heaven Sauna (Closed)

过客

Well... I think the marketing need to be improvise too loh...if in order to attract more ppl....the theme nite obviously need to be reviewed as it makes no diff from wad other suanas is offering....i think doin somethin diff will be good... like exec nite...nerd nite, nude bow tie nite, xmas hat only nite...etc...

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BH is not doing well is most likely the whole structure of the place. Imagine you are right on top and crusing, then you need to go toilet. Its so troublesome to go all the way down and all the way deep in to use the toilet and go all the way up again. Their steam room is boring too, no layout or anything to create the mood for sex. Just a boring bench and surrounding titles. The only plus point to me of BH is the pool

I definitely agree with you on this! Unfortunately for them, its a space constraint. They cannot afford to add toilets/showers in the upper levels. Also for the steamroom, its far too small for adding partitions whatsoever. I don't know if you realise, the heat on the floor at the far end of the steamroom is extremely hot and that is a waste of space because nobody can stand or sit there. Perhaps they can do something about that.

I do think that they can place the computers on the ground floor, the space just after you go through the entrance curtains so that something can be done on that existing area.

Guest BHguest

I definitely agree with you on this! Unfortunately for them, its a space constraint. They cannot afford to add toilets/showers in the upper levels. Also for the steamroom, its far too small for adding partitions whatsoever. I don't know if you realise, the heat on the floor at the far end of the steamroom is extremely hot and that is a waste of space because nobody can stand or sit there. Perhaps they can do something about that.

I do think that they can place the computers on the ground floor, the space just after you go through the entrance curtains so that something can be done on that existing area.

That pc space is actually totally useless if you look at it, too narrow for anything other than walking through it. I heard KB boss is the contractor of BH and use to go BH all the time for free and now he set up up KB. Looks like KB & BH are competitors now since both are in that location. But both seem to suffer little crowd. Does Hercules, former new diamond, have better crowd since its located just opposite KB

BH is not doing well is most likely the whole structure of the place. Imagine you are right on top and crusing, then you need to go toilet. Its so troublesome to go all the way down and all the way deep in to use the toilet and go all the way up again. Their steam room is boring too, no layout or anything to create the mood for sex. Just a boring bench and surrounding titles. The only plus point to me of BH is the pool

Aiyoh, all saunas not doing well lah. Same old faces, must as weel go KL or BK (go Babylon, see some familar faces).

Some barely break-even. But to be fair, FBH is much better than the old one at Jln Pinang. One thing I do not like is the surroundings , near sim lim area, amidst the small congested lanes. Need to do some studies on the facilitation/flow on the art of cruising... My 1st and last catch is an Indian married man from INDIA, a bit tipsy and kept asking me if I like his PISANG.... :yuk:

Agree. The computer area is weird, out of nowhere. Maybe some foreplay/light action - panels with glory holes within the very small space as a prelude to the crusing space further in.

Guest horny guest

BH is getting better and better in crowd attraction. Went there ytd and managed to suck 2 young fit muscle guys :P

Ya quite true... but find the open cafe area too exposed esp when there are many pple sitting watching tv. Nevertheless the place is quite clean and new. Lots of nice guys too with no attitudes

is was a terrible christmas eve at blue heaven. no crowd. boss was washing the steam rm and pool at 12.30 am .

They were all at 10men. It was like a HUNGRY GHOST CHRISTMAS EVE. They gobbled down the snacks, all gone within 20 mins.

Food = Sex.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah... I also wanna noe if fab blue is chub friendly? Anyone?

No, obviously not on weekends. Most people who are looking for lean meat and muscle. Some of them are to the extent of being arrogant. I stopped going there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest guest85

today is my 1st time go to BH.i have sex with a cutie chinese.his sucking skill is amazing!he suck til me come out 3 times.what a good experience!!!anybody want to share their experience?

Guest guest

sauna at perak steet have switch owner? is that true? boss and staff no longer manage the place? new events and new set up changing soon?

• 2 weeks later...

Heading down to BH Monday evening.... hope to have a sizzling good time.

:clap:

KB under reno? any field report on BH? how is the crowd now? Irus how is ur monday afternoon there? Monday usually dead day for everywhere le

Like the jacuzzi though I crown them the best Jacuzzi which is exist nowadays.

Just Ordinary Guy Next Door who is fun fearless and love travelling"

Guest Now@BH

Tuesday@BH - now $15.

And got message from "Ang moh" owner this year their 10th anniversary mentioned about changes and loyalty.

Indeed lots interior change, got seat at internet are, nicer lounge heading the maze, closed area of 3rd floor used to be TV room, but still damn stupid layout lo nothing change all toilet only on shower area.

So guys if u need small/big biz, better do it before u climb upstair

And who say towel fresh? mine same smelly as TMC once it interacted with water. Steam stinky, some one urinated there?

So "Angmoh" owner a ... try review ur tower laundry vendor a .... seems they didnt wash at all.

But it is crowded, like Shinjuku ... surprise le early afternoon, slim, hunk, meaty, boys, uncles.

Not even settle 1/2 hour already got gank bang in the big room huhauhauha

Bravo bravo ... crowd is great

Guest guest

Tuesday@BH - now $15.

And got message from "Ang moh" owner this year their 10th anniversary mentioned about changes and loyalty.

Indeed lots interior change, got seat at internet are, nicer lounge heading the maze, closed area of 3rd floor used to be TV room, but still damn stupid layout lo nothing change all toilet only on shower area.

So guys if u need small/big biz, better do it before u climb upstair

And who say towel fresh? mine same smelly as TMC once it interacted with water. Steam stinky, some one urinated there?

So "Angmoh" owner a ... try review ur tower laundry vendor a .... seems they didnt wash at all.

But it is crowded, like Shinjuku ... surprise le early afternoon, slim, hunk, meaty, boys, uncles.

Not even settle 1/2 hour already got gank bang in the big room huhauhauha

Bravo bravo ... crowd is great

u either go to their counter and tell them if not.....shut up and go get gang bang OR bring yr own towels.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blue heaven visitor

Yesterday (Fri), I paid a visit to Blue Heaven, which was also my first time since last year (same as Keybox). I know they've got a nice revamped website, so I decided to pay a visit. Here's my review:

Lockers: It's the same as the past. They give u a key & lock and you choose ur own locker. No complains here.

Showers: Is good generally. But water tends to clog up at the drain hole. It doesn't feel too good wading my feet into someone else's soapy bathing water. Just 2 person showering is enough to cause some "flooding". Imagine if all showers are utilised? And i think the drain hole is located under one of the shower heads, so whoever showers at that particular shower head, will be wading in everyone else's bathing water as it flows in his direction.

Steam Room: It just seems like a working steam room with plastic chairs, a little small and not much people was in there. Not conducive for anyone to stay at all, much less have fun with anyone.

Jacuzzi: I must say my main shining point of the place, and my favourite one compared with other saunas. It's working and adequately sized. Keybox's jacuzzi feels like a giant bathtub, $!^*( doesn't have it. The only comparable jacuzzi in terms of size is Oneseven's.

Computer Area: The "coolest" place as there is an air-conditioning unit. However, most people just bypass it to proceed to the next level. I rather they convert it into some twisted turns here and there so to make the whole place more interesting.

Lounge Area: Nice but pretty hot and stuffy during the day. One thing I din like was non-smokers will have to suffer when there are smokers puffing in there. And sometimes when you have to walk thru the lounge to get to the maze/rooms or to return to the ground floor, I always get the feeling like I'm on show and everyone in the lounge area will be busy scrutinizing you. To be honest, I'd rather they convert it as part of the maze/rooms cause the existing maze/rooms is simply too boring.

Maze: There hasn't been any changes to the "maze". In fact it's not really a maze as it's just a rectangular walkaround. All-in-all, it was pretty boring without any interesting turns. There seems to be 2 curtains (can't rem if they were there in the past) dividing both halves of the rectangular maze but it din really offer much surprises in any way. Quite disappointing actually.

Rooms: There is a dark room which is, well, pretty dark. But there are some raised platforms on the floor which isn't visible in the dark room, so someone may stumble over it. Heard some moaning sounds in it, but it was pretty dark to make out the faces. As for the other normal rooms, most have mirrors but some mirrors are placed a little higher than bed level, so couldn't really see much of your own reflection in the end. As I went during the afternoon, the top level was closed (only open during the evening), so I din get the chance to checkout the glory holes/standing rooms. Rooms seem clean with the usual condoms and lube.

Towels: For one thing, there is no free replacement of towels. Most saunas practised that. Even if BH doesn't want to cater for that, at least give your patrons 2 sets of towels and make them pay if they want a 3rd one. It's not that I can't afford the $0.50/towel, but the towels don't even smell fresh at all. A little turnoff here.

Beverages: No free beverages, which was disappointing, considered most other saunas catered for it as well.

Reception: Quite friendly compared to the last time i went. The reception in the past used to be quite stuck-up. The guy at the reception today was pretty polite. (Keep it up!)

Location: I would say one of the harder to reach saunas compared with others. Most convenient ones goes to those in Chinatown and also Oneseven.

Price: I went early so paid their early-bird price of $10. Normal pricing wld be $15 i think. Pretty standard, but considering location is not too accessible, no free drinks, no free replacement of towels, and pretty boring "maze", it suddenly felt pricey.

Crowd: That can be pretty subjective. I went during the mid afternoon so the crowd wasn't heavy, mostly mature adults. The last time I went was during the evenings, so maybe more youngsters.

Website: If this matters, I think they have the most attractive looking website, though it'll do well with more pictures of the place.

Overall: Nothing much has really changed. Only visible change was the computer area. But I admit I din get to visit the top level, so maybe my conclusion may not be as conclusive as it shld be. But I feel that BH shld undergo a complete makeover. While I appreciate the fact that the lounge offers guys some chance to drink/chat, however the existing "maze" is too small & boring with no interesting turns. The maze is the main area where guys wld hangout to catch their prey, but I believe most guys will get bored of walking in perpetual rounds. I was already bored after going just one round. If BH could merge the computer area + lounge area and convert it into an additional maze with more turns and more rooms, i believe it'll enhance what I currently feel as a stagnant experience.

Guest Stormz

I am new to BH. Saw its ad.

Mon charges is $10 entry all night.

What is the dress code like? Anyone been there on Mon?

Guest the ammonia

think they really need to do something to the wet area.

The water in the jacuzzi real stink !! Do something about it.

Most of the time the water is just too hot.

The "flooding" shower area.

Guest Guest.J

Yesterday (Fri), I paid a visit to Blue Heaven, which was also my first time since last year (same as Keybox). I know they've got a nice revamped website, so I decided to pay a visit. Here's my review:

Lockers: It's the same as the past. They give u a key & lock and you choose ur own locker. No complains here.

While the convenience of giving you just a pad and a lock for you to choose your own locker may be advantageous for you, some other discrepancies may involved.

To me, personally, I find it is rather disorganized with the numbers labelled on your key-tags but not on the locker. I have had several encounters of needing to recognize the exact location of my locker (i.e. second row, third from the left) just in case I forget and having the need to 'trial-and-error'. Not just only me, I've also witnessed a couple of patrons whom stood before the whole stretch of lockers, counting and vaguely recognizing the shape of their locks.

I think BH management should just make the extra mile to also label the lockers, with correspond to all the locks. As such, I believe greater heights of efficiency and effectiveness would be achieved.

Cheers! :)

hope BH could open at 1pm everyday and to hv their theme nite starting at 3.

It would be great for all those early bird who are there early.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bh  regular

Hey any guys went to the new theme night? Is the shower boys nite good? Is the foam party good and izzit nude or in trunks? FEEDBACKS!!!!

yesterday the 20s nite was teriible. there was this group of sister group together and make lots of noise and walking in groups to every where.not even there for sex more to free gathering places.

yesterday the 20s nite was teriible. there was this group of sister group together and make lots of noise and walking in groups to every where.not even there for sex more to free gathering places.

YA! They are walkin ard as though they r the bitches from Sex and the City...doing their infamous walk LOL! Maybe they are blacklisted elsewhere and no choice got to gather in BH bitchin abt men, prada and LV. :P

Feels like a bunch of flies haha. Irritating but damn hard to get rid of.

Guest SaunaLovers

Did u guys noticed that Blue Heaven discriminate guys that are above 30 on certain day... used to be on tuesday but now it changed to thursday,which is my off day :( i love the place as its cozy and clean with a nice jacuzzi.. now the new ang mo owner wont allowed guys above 30 on that day(they will check the id).. im 31 <_< ..hmm any suggestion to which sauna is happening and with mix crowds on thurday? thanks in advance..

Dear Ang Mo Owner of BH

Is BH doing that particularly well that you discriminate those above 30?

Well it is the 30s who are your "bread and butter"!

Should you want to have a niche market of "only below 30s" clients, then please

reconsider your location.... Little India isnt one of the places many locals would like to go, especially on weekends where many foreign talents congregate.

i don't thnk BH discriminate those above 30,

is just a theme night for those who are 20s,

don't need to take it so hard,

not worth to get " angry " for that.

just try to avoid that particular day,

there are still other sauna around right?

Edited by snowball

Hmmmm Woh..lots of commotion going on over the strictly 20-30 guys nite....I think BH need to do somethin to maintain cosmos...I personally think all customers of all age is impt.... so if BH shall come up wif the strictly 20-30 guys party nite...i think there should be one strictly for 30 and above. It can be done on those wkdays. I think tat should be fun. If any guys outside the age grp wana join the party...they r allow to but jux need to pay more...how abt tat?

And personally I have been to the shower boys nite todae...congratulation. and I think its fun...really love tat boy in stripes undies...he really got me happy and aroused...jus tat i hope the opening Hr should end later on wkends. Was jus abt to put on my condom for a 2nd round and they announce tat they r closing and their staffs need to sleep...wad the...wad a letdown.....

Guest guest bh

i don't thnk BH discriminate those above 30,

is just a theme night for those who are 20s,

don't need to take it so hard,

not worth to get " angry " for that.

just try to avoid that particular day,

there are still other sauna around right?

any report on their first overnight foam party?