Male HQ

Blue Heaven Sauna (Closed)

过客

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my main complaint is there is only one water cooler and it is not working well - the water is warm and the projectile of the water is too weak.

the dark room on the highest floor has low ceiling, some of the guys in there knocked their head against it, ouch.

all that space from the computer terminal to the rooms can be put to better use. i dunno about you guys but i go to saunas to find sex, not to read newspaper and mingle.

it's a great idea to play pxxn on the computer terminals. but it's weird to just stand there and watch. that area is so bright some more.

crowd on a friday night is very very thin.

anyone has any idea when did bar bla black chic close down?

All are indian workers there. I can't stand the smell. Not biased.

all are indian workers? are you sure? i had fun with 3 local chinese guys and a malay student. in fact, of the 10 - 20 guys there on fri i only spotted one indian and he does not look like a labourer.

place smells alright to me. not biased.

• 1 month later...
Guest -James-

I was in Fabulous just this Sunday at around 11:30pm... although there were people around, it was very few. Just saw two guys without their shirts.

Is it normally like that or does it pick up a little later? What would be a good time to be there?

Jacques, u should consider educating your staff on PR skills or else they are killing your business. Yes, more specifically the mature staff that u have at the counter.

Today I went to your establishment thinking of killing a couple of hours thinking it was nude night. I ONLY go on Sundays where your nude night starts at 7pm.

I was to leave at 11pm for a midnight movie a friend has booked for. I was there about 8.45pm after my reunion dinner.

Your mature staff didn't inform me that the nude night was not happening. I paid $18 for the entrance fee and went in. Pathetically there were about 10 guys.

Had your staff inform me that the nude theme was off for that night, I wouldn't have gone in.

After about half an hour I left and asked the staff why didn't he inform me that there was no nude night. He said its been changed to 10pm. All the more he should have told me, since I'll be leaving at 11pm. Then he said I could come back later. Yah, blardy likely.

If its at 10pm I could have gone in after 10pm and paid only $10. But of course I couldn't as I have a movie to watch.

This new place of yours is not happening compared to your previous one. There are fewer and fewer people there. And with the attitude of your staff, it'll only get worse.

my main complaint is there is only one water cooler and it is not working well - the water is warm and the projectile of the water is too weak.

the dark room on the highest floor has low ceiling, some of the guys in there knocked their head against it, ouch.

all that space from the computer terminal to the rooms can be put to better use. i dunno about you guys but i go to saunas to find sex, not to read newspaper and mingle.

it's a great idea to play pxxn on the computer terminals. but it's weird to just stand there and watch. that area is so bright some more.

crowd on a friday night is very very thin.

anyone has any idea when did bar bla black chic close down?

totally agree. there are simply not conducive for cruising in your new layout. really can't understand where there are so much space allocated for reading newspapers, watching tv and having dinner ... the location of table outside the cubical room is really not a good idea... some guys and your stuffs tends to sit there and watch instead of cruising inside the maze. the maze is so empty most of the time... and people might feels uneasy going in and out the maze with so many people sitting at the entrance of the maze.

anyway i think that the new club has a good location, the extension of the hour and is a right move but i think u need some fine tuning on the layout and package of service to get the place blooming.

• 3 weeks later...
totally agree. there are simply not conducive for cruising in your new layout. really can't understand where there are so much space allocated for reading newspapers, watching tv and having dinner ... the location of table outside the cubical room is really not a good idea... some guys and your stuffs tends to sit there and watch instead of cruising inside the maze. the maze is so empty most of the time... and people might feels uneasy going in and out the maze with so many people sitting at the entrance of the maze.

anyway i think that the new club has a good location, the extension of the hour and is a right move but i think u need some fine tuning on the layout and package of service to get the place blooming.

Anyone stay overnight before? What's the atmosphere like?

Sad to say most sauna operators (in fact most establishment) in Singapore dont receive feedback positively. I did that to several before (better not mention who it was wait the moderator scold me again) They dont acknowledge my comments at all. Why like that ?

Had my first visit there yesterday. Like the setup very much. To my surprise, I can get hot guys (I mean really hot guys) easily during my stay there. I am an average person and not popular in other sanua. Maybe I am a freah meat there so the popularity. Didn't know it was nude night yesterday. Kinky with the mask. Overall, I enjoy myself very much and was at my wildest. The staff was also quite nice to me and even offer me watermelon freahly cut.

Had my first visit there yesterday. Like the setup very much. To my surprise, I can get hot guys (I mean really hot guys) easily during my stay there. I am an average person and not popular in other sanua. Maybe I am a freah meat there so the popularity. Didn't know it was nude night yesterday. Kinky with the mask. Overall, I enjoy myself very much and was at my wildest. The staff was also quite nice to me and even offer me watermelon freahly cut.

u got free watermelon from the staff. than is unfair. we pay the same rate y we not treated the same?blue heaven management please take note .

Please tell us more about your Thursday adventure; how kinky, how wild.......

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Satisfied

Now no membership needed.

It is not fair to paid one, like me ---- so stupid ha became member before.

Anyway it is easier as today friday have to bring my homeland fren who is in visit.

So no need worried to make him member which he might not came sg often.

He is shocked and amazed.

Both us satisfied as it is Friday free nite for under 25, and it is so pack.

We the 2 stocky experience multiple happiness so he is really amazed and thank me to show him the fun as tmorow he is going to fly back.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dissapointed

Really dissapointed, As i am the one of many paid membership things now useless no privellege at all.

Can we bring this to CASE?

Sunday from 3pm to now almost 8pm, even have skin nite only can count with hands the patrons.

And really the crowd have gone, not like in old place.

No more teens for skin nites

Guest Dissapointed

Really dissapointed, As i am the one of many paid membership things now useless no privellege at all.

Can we bring this to CASE?

Sunday from 3pm to now almost 8pm, even have skin nite only can count with hands the patrons.

And really the crowd have gone, not like in old place.

No more teens for skin nites

Guest 9D92A1

1) Whats masked nude night for Thursday. Called and no one answer even at 2.40 pm

2) How is the place like on Thursday. Lately went to a few places, very few people everywhere now.

Guest SAUNA

My first time to BH yesterday. The place is ok with the price I paid 8$ as I entered around 3.50 pm.

With regard to the senior staff someone quoted in ealier post, he has a 欠揍 (as well as 欠咒) face. Though he did not do anything to me while I was there. His bloody shit face (I dont mean he is ugly, but unfriendly attitude at the door and his actions while he was cleaning the tables in the cafe) is just make you very unplasant feeling. On the other hand, the rest of the staff are ok. One chap that worth my compliment is an Malay (mayhe he is Indonesian or Filipino) that wore dark colour shorts is extremely helpful and polite. So BH boss please take note of that.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I thought I would restart on my recent visit to Blue Heaven...i cannot find the original thread...so I thought I start anew...

Well. I went to the new BH situated at 10 Perak Road after 3 before 4pm. It is not that difficult to find as it is located directly opposite to the t-junction of Mayo Street and Perak Road. You can also use Sungei Road and turn right into Perak Road. I was greeted by a nice Chinese male who just collected my $8 without asking any questions...he also gave me a nice towel and a condom. Maybe it is still early, the locker area was quite dark and hard to find the locker. Later, it was lighted up. After changing, I went to have a look. The bath room and the jacuzzi was side by side which is nice. I enjoyed myself in the hot jacuzzi, having chance to see nude bodies dipping into the water. However, the ppl there were quite reserved and kept to themselves....no activity there despite staying in the jacuzzi till i started to sweat...."aiyah"...then I took a cold bath and walk about. The place is quite nice and there are rooms upstairs...the rooms were cool with nice aircon...however, there was not many ppl. The ppl there seemed to be on their own...no much happening in the dark room...the ppl go in and go out....not much happening...quite a bore....I then walked upstairs again to the TV room...it is quite nice and cozy altho it only shows the television programmes...could be better if it is playing a movie or better....an adult one....(just hoping)

The steam room was a disappointment as it is deserted....it is hot in there..so maybe that is why no one is in there....

My overall conclusion is that it is a nice place to relax but it is not a place to be in if you are looking for ppl....i spoke to one guy who is standing outside the room about the crowd...he said it is like tat except on weekends...but weekends, u have to pay more to enter if you are above 25 like myself....

so i sure hope more young crowd can be enticed to go there as it is free for those between 18 to 25. You also only pay $8 between 3 to 4pm from Monday to Thursdays...so hope to see more ppl patronise this place....i will go there if there are more ppl there...

cheers

Extending the early bird fee to 5pm may help their business as the other 2 in Chinatown is doing that with a free visit before 5pm.

Guest party goer guy
Already dismay crowd on weekend, I dont think BH will want revenue from the over 25 visitor halved.

i definately will not waste my mid night cab fare to BH after tabs or play. it will be a total waste of money. by the time and money i travel there, i could have gone home. i rather spend the money on the entry fee at absolute since its just walking distance. i did try out going to BH with my friends since they drove but sad to say their weekends are really dead, we were there for a while and then drove over to absolute. sorry to say their location is totally wrong and their dark room are so boring, just walk one round and finish.

Guest Guest

I like the cleanliness and simple layout of this place. Steam room and jacuzzi in working order. A good place for fling with your friend @ $8 per person if you are shy checking into hotel. Entrance not conspicuous.

My only overnight (Sat) is about 2 months ago. Observed that from 11 till 3+ am, there will be a very small number coming in, freshen up, try their luck upstairs and left before 6 am. Hit or miss.

Guest mr perak
I like the cleanliness and simple layout of this place. Steam room and jacuzzi in working order. A good place for fling with your friend @ $8 per person if you are shy checking into hotel. Entrance not conspicuous.

My only overnight (Sat) is about 2 months ago. Observed that from 11 till 3+ am, there will be a very small number coming in, freshen up, try their luck upstairs and left before 6 am. Hit or miss.

yes bh is a good budget place to go if you are shy to go hotel 81 when you have no place

but bh rooms are so small and the bed are single bed and they only provide you 1 condom at the counter

i rather pay $20 for hotel 81 with a nice comfy queen size bed and space and attached bathroom, tv and dvd for 2 hours to have fun with my love one

or alternative me and my lover goes to absolute specially on mon, 2 for the price of 1 and absolute has bigger rooms and beds and more ky and condoms to use. we sometimes can get 3 some too since the beds in absolute is like queen size for some rooms. bh neither has the crowd nor the bed size to have 3 some even, went there on off for like 3 months, not even once i see crowd there exceeded 40 people even at peak hours. sorry i never went back there again.

• 3 months later...

15oct2009

Got into BH today during their $8 entry (bet 3-4pm) and disappointed to find out

that the jacuzzi is closed till later and the additional rooms on the

4th floor wont open till 6pm. Think this is quite a rip-off for early birds not

to be able to use the facilities.

I think is fair if they highlight these in their website because in a way,

its considered cheating.

Guest BlurHeaven

15oct2009

Got into BH today during their $8 entry (bet 3-4pm) and disappointed to find out

that the jacuzzi is closed till later and the additional rooms on the

4th floor wont open till 6pm. Think this is quite a rip-off for early birds not

to be able to use the facilities.

I think is fair if they highlight these in their website because in a way,

its considered cheating.

Can you tell me how many levels are there is BH? And which level is the maze on?

I was there last week.. My first time.. Only walked past the internet area into the cafe/lounge area into the individual rooms area.. Paiseh to walk around and explore on my own

Guest horihorns

Considering the entrance as the ground floor, the internet section - 1st floor, the cafe/lounge area - 2nd floor, what used to be the TV room is now converted to individual rooms area - 3rd floor.

From the cafe/lounge area, you climb up to the 3rd floor or you go down the few steps that, on the left, leads you to the big dark room with beds at the far end and straight on, into more individual rooms.

The rooms at the 3rd level are much smaller, some are meant for standing fun only.

There is no maze area.

Considering the entrance as the ground floor, the internet section - 1st floor, the cafe/lounge area - 2nd floor, what used to be the TV room is now converted to individual rooms area - 3rd floor.

From the cafe/lounge area, you climb up to the 3rd floor or you go down the few steps that, on the left, leads you to the big dark room with beds at the far end and straight on, into more individual rooms.

The rooms at the 3rd level are much smaller, some are meant for standing fun only.

There is no maze area.

business drop after they renovated the 3 rd floor. no one go up there any more. could it be the feng shui as it affect the world too like earthquake and flooding.last nite after 12 am only less than 15 ppl in the club.

• 3 weeks later...

business drop after they renovated the 3 rd floor. no one go up there any more. could it be the feng shui as it affect the world too like earthquake and flooding.last nite after 12 am only less than 15 ppl in the club.

how's the crowd after 2300 (1100 pm) on the weekday?

is it worth it to visit? I will visit Sing on 10 Nov and stay in a hostel near BH. please advice.

thank's

Guest hornihorns

I think it all depends on your luck but as far as I know, the crowd usually thin down by 10pm during weekdays.

They close at midnight. You might want to check out Shogun as they are open 24hrs even during weekdays.

how's the crowd after 2300 (1100 pm) on the weekday?

is it worth it to visit? I will visit Sing on 10 Nov and stay in a hostel near BH. please advice.

thank's

Guest saunafan

I don't think that their business is bad. In fact, I think they are thriving quite well.

There have been some improvements made during this year and I think that shows that the

management have got the finances and profits to do those changes.

Presently, they have restructured their entry prices. The "early bird special" fee (Mon-Thurs entry 3-4pm)

have increased from $8 to $10 and they have now added "the extended early bird special" (Mon-Thurs 4-6pm)

at $15. This gives a better competitive edge to Hercules and Heater Room, I think.

Noticed that they tend not to operate the Jacuzzi and shut the top most level during the early hours,

which is a big disappointment.

What is great is that the sauna is clean and always smells fresh, unlike in Heater Room. The staffs seems

to constantly remove litter, flush off the floors of the steamroom and toilet areas.

Guest cruiser

I don't think that their business is bad. In fact, I think they are thriving quite well.

There have been some improvements made during this year and I think that shows that the

management have got the finances and profits to do those changes.

Presently, they have restructured their entry prices. The "early bird special" fee (Mon-Thurs entry 3-4pm)

have increased from $8 to $10 and they have now added "the extended early bird special" (Mon-Thurs 4-6pm)

at $15. This gives a better competitive edge to Hercules and Heater Room, I think.

Noticed that they tend not to operate the Jacuzzi and shut the top most level during the early hours,

which is a big disappointment.

What is great is that the sauna is clean and always smells fresh, unlike in Heater Room. The staffs seems

to constantly remove litter, flush off the floors of the steamroom and toilet areas.

never been there but what is the crowd there like? young, old, lean, chubby, chinese, malay, indian?

Guest saunafan

its quite difficult to know who will come to a particular sauna each day.

i find that generally, the patrons are young to mid 30s/40s maybe?

recently, BH have free admissions for 18-25yr olds during weekdays and

special reduced fee for weekends so I should expect that there will be

more younger patrons coming in.

personally, i feel that the guys there are not too uptight or choosy.

most are pleasant, even those with gym fit bods are not too stuck up.

• 1 month later...

yeah, competition is definitely heating up!.... BH have tremendously improved making the place looks smarter and cleaner. They have painted the walls on the ground floor and installed lots of air freshers. I am impressed by their Christmas decoration in the locker area... it looks so magical!

yeah, competition is definitely heating up!.... BH have tremendously improved making the place looks smarter and cleaner.

BH has a very central location and the place is nice and clean but somehow it still fails to attract the crowd.

why?

... prob due to the ugly looking towel

... prob because there's no 6-7 visits pass to encourage regular patron

... prob because there's no drink nor change of towel even though it's charged 20$

Guest guest bh

BH has a very central location and the place is nice and clean but somehow it still fails to attract the crowd.

why?

... prob due to the ugly looking towel

... prob because there's no 6-7 visits pass to encourage regular patron

... prob because there's no drink nor change of towel even though it's charged

bh renovated the fourth level is a failure. no body seems to be interested in that design .management need to collect feedback and ideas from their regulars to improve the place instead of 1 person idea. another point is bh is a place for relaxation . the furniture re shuffle here and there make it not so relax after all.

went to BH last week for the firsr time after they moved.

The place is just too dark to move around at the shower area and pool section , can the management pls do something about it.

bh renovated the fourth level is a failure. no body seems to be interested in that design .management need to collect feedback and ideas from their regulars to improve the place instead of 1 person idea. another point is bh is a place for relaxation . the furniture re shuffle here and there make it not so relax after all.

I find that the staffs at BH are not very friendly. I do find them impersonal and cold. When you enter, they just take your money and give the necessities. I think a little note of welcome and saying thank you goes a long long way. When I get into the other saunas, the staffs at the entrance are always smiling and cheerful.

Guest hornihorns

Then go to the other saunas.

thats exactly why reason for this topic of discussion... why BH is not successful, partly is because people go to the other saunas!

I find that the staffs at BH are not very friendly. I do find them impersonal and cold. When you enter, they just take your money and give the necessities. I think a little note of welcome and saying thank you goes a long long way. When I get into the other saunas, the staffs at the entrance are always smiling and cheerful.

CUSTOMER SERVICE, SERVICE QUALITY.....

Remember the old TOWEL CLUB, at least a bit of class (a lot of my friends from overseas commended them)

Absolute still quite nice

Keybox is pleasant

17 and 10Men okay (depends which bitch is on duty at the counter)

Guest BHguest

CUSTOMER SERVICE, SERVICE QUALITY.....

Remember the old TOWEL CLUB, at least a bit of class (a lot of my friends from overseas commended them)

Absolute still quite nice

Keybox is pleasant

17 and 10Men okay (depends which bitch is on duty at the counter)

BH is not doing well is most likely the whole structure of the place. Imagine you are right on top and crusing, then you need to go toilet. Its so troublesome to go all the way down and all the way deep in to use the toilet and go all the way up again. Their steam room is boring too, no layout or anything to create the mood for sex. Just a boring bench and surrounding titles. The only plus point to me of BH is the pool