Male HQ

Blue Heaven Sauna (Closed)

过客

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, first things first, I am the new GM of Blue Heaven Sg, Gene and I admit, I am new in this line of business and am learning so I hope you guys will help me out on this yea? The 'Angmo" boss has left the business in my care to manage hence I am personally here to listen and take in both positive and negative comments and feedbacks and also updates as I believe that is the only way one can improve and give the best service.

For the latest doubts that many seems to be having regarding level 4 the glory hole maze.

- I have started renovations to the maze as the current structure and the layout of the maze is not as exciting and rather small in terms of the walk way and the size of the small rooms is ridiculously small and the lack of normal sized rooms hence, the new setup that i have designed will be up and running from the latest this Wed (27th Oct).

Theme Nights

- I am currently gonna revise the theme nights once again as I realized some of the nights are not working at all and I am in the mids of planning 2 more new theme nights so do stay tuned to my updates and do feel free to let me know what u guys think is fun and sexy and well can be improved. I can also be reach via the website's email so yea... just let me know =)

10th anniversary

- Am still in the mids of planning for a really fun and different anniversary so do be patient haha

Thats all I have for you guys now so do let me know in ways I can do better k =)

Ps feel free to say Hi to me when u guys see me and wanna be friends k =D

cheers

Edited by Simple.84

Hi guys, first things first, I am the new GM of Blue Heaven Sg, Gene and I admit, I am new in this line of business and am learning so I hope you guys will help me out on this yea? The 'Angmo" boss has left the business in my care to manage hence I am personally here to listen and take in both positive and negative comments and feedbacks and also updates as I believe that is the only way one can improve and give the best service.

For the latest doubts that many seems to be having regarding level 4 the glory hole maze.

- I have started renovations to the maze as the current structure and the layout of the maze is not as exciting and rather small in terms of the walk way and the size of the small rooms is ridiculously small and the lack of normal sized rooms hence, the new setup that i have designed will be up and running from the latest this Wed (27th Oct).

Theme Nights

- I am currently gonna revise the theme nights once again as I realized some of the nights are not working at all and I am in the mids of planning 2 more new theme nights so do stay tuned to my updates and do feel free to let me know what u guys think is fun and sexy and well can be improved. I can also be reach via the website's email so yea... just let me know =)

10th anniversary

- Am still in the mids of planning for a really fun and different anniversary so do be patient haha

Thats all I have for you guys now so do let me know in ways I can do better k =)

cheers

oh hello gene. =) hahaha here to protect BH reputation ei? hahahas see you around!

Theme Nights

10th anniversary

cheers

Hi Gene,

Maybe you can wear a name tag that says "I'm Gene" so we all would recognize you. Anyway, thanks for the update on the maze area. Can't wait for it to reopen!

Theme Nights

10th anniversary

cheers

hi i am a regular of blueheaven. so u r the boss....saw u a few times when i visit bh....

last time i went every wed becos i like a guy there...i tink he is a regular there also....every wed he is there. but recently he disappear....

i don know if u know him or saw him before...here a brief descrition of him....

he looks ard 20puls, lean n very tanned... one side of his hair is very short....heard he likes suntanning alot.

u know him?

anione went yesterday? i left about 4plus. before tat i saw a young dude with damn hot nice body....i saw him in the jacuzzi....when he went to shower, i stand outside watching him showering....then he went to change to underwear with towel hanging ard his shoulder. he is sitting at the computer next to the tv.....anione noticed him?

anione had fun with him? cant imagine when he went into the darkroom.....

Hi blueo,

Noted =) will see what are the themes that I can plan for a whole day event cause eg foam parties are not as fun if there is very little ppl so yea... Will update u guys soon yea =)

hi, gene, why you no reply me?

hi i am a regular of blueheaven. so u r the boss....saw u a few times when i visit bh....

last time i went every wed becos i like a guy there...i tink he is a regular there also....every wed he is there. but recently he disappear....

i don know if u know him or saw him before...here a brief descrition of him....

he looks ard 20puls, lean n very tanned... one side of his hair is very short....heard he likes suntanning alot.

u know him?

Hi new guy,

Sorry I missed yr post, my bad XP

Nahx I ain't the boss just in charge of the operations and running of the place. My boss is still the "angmo" lol

As for the guy that you are looking for... I am not very sure who is he... Sorry =\

Hi new guy,

Sorry I missed yr post, my bad XP

Nahx I ain't the boss just in charge of the operations and running of the place. My boss is still the "angmo" lol

As for the guy that you are looking for... I am not very sure who is he... Sorry =\

hi gene, mind telling me how the shower boys on sat works?

hi gene, mind telling me how the shower boys on sat works?

Hi newguy,

For the showerboys happening every sat, what we do is we get 2 different boys in trunks for 2 different shifts and they will do a 1 on 1 shower with you guys in a pvt shower room and every one must Q for that service and it's free =)

Hi newguy,

For the showerboys happening every sat, what we do is we get 2 different boys in trunks for 2 different shifts and they will do a 1 on 1 shower with you guys in a pvt shower room and every one must Q for that service and it's free =)

oic....

i realise that wed n sun theme is the same.....is it?

oic....

i realise that wed n sun theme is the same.....is it?

Actually both are not the same as the NUDE theme on Sun is with normal lightings and as for Pitch Black on wed, it's cruising around with minimal lighting and with towels

Edited by Simple.84

Yea he is one of them, and as for the one in charge of the darkroom during foam party, he is str8 haha

oic...str8 wor....then y he choose to work there?

aniway, i saw u post good morning n ppl reply....how do i go about replying also?

tml is 27th, so the top floor will reopen?

Keep it up !

Very responsive and customer service oriented indeed ...

We need to see the GLORY HOLES get going !!!!

Cheeers//

Thanks keno,

If everything works out as planned, it should be reopen by this sun but it won't be the glory holes anymore but a new designed maze so hope you guys find it more fun this time. =) anyways I wun be here for a week as I will be overseas so I'll try to update again as much as I can before I leave tomorrow for a week...

Thanks keno,

If everything works out as planned, it should be reopen by this sun but it won't be the glory holes anymore but a new designed maze so hope you guys find it more fun this time. =) anyways I wun be here for a week as I will be overseas so I'll try to update again as much as I can before I leave tomorrow for a week...

nooooo why no more gloryholes????

Hi guys,

I'm back, 1st things 1st, I would like to inform an apologize to those looking forward to our jacuzzi facility as it has broken down and the replacement of the jacuzzi pump can only be replaced on thurs, hence I seek everyone's understanding.

Update on the level 4 maze:

It should be reopened soon as I have just check last night... Just need to give it some checks to make sure it's safe =D

Do stay tuned k

nooooo why no more gloryholes????

Hi sharked,

It's because not many ppl like the idea of it and want more privacy rooms...

Hi guys,

I'm back, 1st things 1st, I would like to inform an apologize to those looking forward to our jacuzzi facility as it has broken down and the replacement of the jacuzzi pump can only be replaced on thurs, hence I seek everyone's understanding.

Update on the level 4 maze:

It should be reopened soon as I have just check last night... Just need to give it some checks to make sure it's safe =D

Do stay tuned k

so thurs the jacuzzi will be operating alr?

Hm...for your shower boy nite....they shower for individual customer.....are the customers allowed to touch them as well ?? :P

My friend asked one of em whether can he touch him, since he oready been touched by the shower boy all over. The shower boy said no. LOL. I would have think its better that way...if not they gona take a long time....

Hi sharked,

It's because not many ppl like the idea of it and want more privacy rooms...

Oh wat a waste tat now BH has no more glory holes, which other sauna has it? l love them!

Guest curious

My friend asked one of em whether can he touch him, since he oready been touched by the shower boy all over. The shower boy said no. LOL. I would have think its better that way...if not they gona take a long time....

hm....i am sure got some customer must have done that before....touch them back...so the shower bois wear what...when they shower for customeR?