Male HQ

Blue Heaven Sauna (Closed)

过客

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stiffneck

I went to the new Blue Heaven last evening.. at Perak Road.

Hmmm i still miss the OLD blue heaven.. Steam room was bigger, jacuzzi was bigger..

Now Steamroom sooo small.. hai...

Guest Been There :)

Guess they have to try to attract the crowd with so many new spas around. Been there last Saturday and was very disappointed with the service as they did not bother to tell you that you are entitled to another towel n drink for the price u pay. Staff were more interested in doing their own things than explain. Crowd was also not happening at all - very very few ppl : been once and no more. The other spas hv better service and ppl too :thumb:

only mentioned Thursdays..free for below 25yo n students from their website.

[quote name=Been There :)' date='08 September 2010 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1283946382' post='173976]

Guess they have to try to attract the crowd with so many new spas around. Been there last Saturday and was very disappointed with the service as they did not bother to tell you that you are entitled to another towel n drink for the price u pay. Staff were more interested in doing their own things than explain. Crowd was also not happening at all - very very few ppl : been once and no more. The other spas hv better service and ppl too :thumb:

Went to Blue Heaven last night (Thursday - under 25 get in free night). Many cute young guys who are receptive to more mature dudes :P (I'm in my late 30s). Too bad the Maze (glory hole) was closed (for repairs?) -- like the Maze a lot ... hehehe ...

can i hav ur honest assessment? which of the few that u hav been is considered d best? I'm under matured category.. into youngsters..

Any young guys going Monday afternoon? 21 and below prefered to go tgt. Lol

Would love to go with you 21/chn/175/70.

Hi I'm also new to this.I would like to come along too. Never been to any yet =/

U can email or add me on msn at jackyboy@gawab.com

Thx a bunch

There's always another secret.

lets go together. i dun wan go alone too. someone pls organise!! thurs and fri is free for students and NSFs.

lets organise a trip there on thurs? any young cute guys interested? PM me..

Hi there, if you all gonna go together count me in too.

I'm 20 going on 21 i 174 63 here btw

There's always another secret.

Hi there, if you all gonna go together count me in too.

I'm 20 going on 21 i 174 63 here btw

want go tgt? any interested parties let me know too.

Guest Ewwww....

Ewww...... the towel stinks..... Errr also issit 7th Month... the place is so empty... can count with my fingers and still got balance :clap:

Goodbye to this place.... :lol:

Guest hard~gay

Is this still on and anyone going today? I'm 22,1.78 lean.

Hey there you going today? I might wanna go, since we <25 entry is $2 only right?

Hey there you going today? I might wanna go, since we <25 entry is $2 only right?

What time r u going, I've never been there before and currently have no access to check their rate

Guest Blue Blue

Hi, can someone provide some updates on Blue Hveaven? Heard they went through some renovation during the July period. Has the renovation completed? What are the changes? Thanks! :)

Guest somereviews

Hi, can someone provide some updates on Blue Hveaven? Heard they went through some renovation during the July period. Has the renovation completed? What are the changes? Thanks! :)

They no longer open up the upper floor room with those glory hole one.

I thought they have something different from others when they have this glory hole upper room.

Most days if not everyday, they just place a board with the message "closed"

It reduced the "extra" enjoyment

Lost the interest.

Maybe they find the room hard to maintain.

The place was already not very interesting yet they stop such interesting facility.

what a waste - some wrong attitude. problem in the management thinking.

Maybe the workers complain to the managers that , by opening it, they have more places to clean up

Like that, they will loose more customers except maybe those free entry ones. The so call alpha group, use free and no income for them. Keep to themself and no value added. haha.

They no longer open up the upper floor room with those glory hole one.

I thought they have something different from others when they have this glory hole upper room.

Most days if not everyday, they just place a board with the message "closed"

It reduced the "extra" enjoyment

Lost the interest.

Maybe they find the room hard to maintain.

The place was already not very interesting yet they stop such interesting facility.

what a waste - some wrong attitude. problem in the management thinking.

Maybe the workers complain to the managers that , by opening it, they have more places to clean up

Like that, they will loose more customers except maybe those free entry ones. The so call alpha group, use free and no income for them. Keep to themself and no value added. haha.

So agree with you! Very frustrating because it limits the area for us to enjoy ourselves.

Best to head down to Shogun.... only $10 entry and such a huge place to wander about. :lol: